Magcon One Shots (boyxboy)[DI...

By byulbyul__

×OFFICIALLY DISCONTINUED × I'm no longer continuing but I'm going to leave it up until I decide I don't want... More

#Heyyyy Guys!!!!
#Jolinsky
#Shaylor
#Cashhh
#Catthew
#Jolinsky
#Haaron<3
#Cash?
#Jolinsky
#Jolinsky Part II
Stockholm Syndrome
Baby Drill
hornybabyboyjohnson

#Shaylor Part II

918 14 5
By byulbyul__

a/n: soooo lazy rn

Dedication:lillypoo24  (your the best)

Description:Mature Content- smut my fellow bad bitches ;)

-P.s:I hate writing smut, I feel uncomfortable when I do, but I do it for you lovies.

ENjoy!! (p.s a bit of shawn and JJ moment in it)

---------------------------------------

Shawn Pov:

"It's been a WEEK!" I yell at JJ

"Come down Shawn"JJ said.

"I can't, the dude has been staring at me overtime he see's me practically eye-raping me and always teasing me in ways that I can't even say out loud" I say feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Come on dude, really Mr.Caniff, I think your just delusional" JJ said.

"I swear, i'm not lying, i-i'll prove it just watch" I walk into S.S and JJ right behind me.

"Don't move, just watch" I instruct him.

I walk towards my desk before pretending to drop my pencil, I bend down to pick it up and make sure to stick my ass out. I wink at JJ seeing as Mr.Caniff is behind me directly checking out my ass.

I get up and walk towards my seat and sit, JJ does the same.

"See told ya"

"That could've meant anything Shawn, he could've just looked at your ass at the wrong moment, when you did that"

"JJ why don't you believe me?!"

"BECAUSE MAYBE YOU THINK SOMEONE ACTUALLY REALLY LIKES YOU BUT THEY ACTUALLY DONT AND IT SUCKS EXCEPTING THE FACT!!!" JJ screams and runs out of the room.

'What was that about?'

I run out of the room and grab Jack by the arm."Dude whats up?"

"Nothing!"

"JJ you can tell me anything, you know that"

"Not this time, here" JJ hands me a book.

'My diary??!!'

I read it

//Jan. 7th 2k-

Dear Diary,

- Jack Johnson he is MY BEST FRIEND, nothing else. People at school have asked me if we are a thing I could never see us more than friends, I don't even feel that way towards him. Stupid Rumors.

-Shawn//

I look up, JJ likes me!!! I walk backwards. "Shawn, don't be like this"

'"Y-you like m-me!"

"Shaw-"

"NO"

I walk back even more as Jack walks closer. I hit a wall.

'Damn it'

JJ grabs my waist and leans in, I panic but he already connected our lips. I stood there frozen, he nudged my lips.

"JJ!" I push him away.

I look to my right and see Mr.Caniff standing there. He looks mad, with a hint of I think Jealousy?

"Johnson, SHAWN, in the classroom right now." We walk inside. The whole period Mr.Caniff kept glaring at me and Johnson. Until the period rung, I rushed to grab my stuff.

"Shawn, may I speak with you?" He said sternly. I walked cautiously to his desk.

"SIT!"He said, I flinched and sat down quickly.

He went towards the door and locked it. That click of the door scared me knowing we were alone. I was trapped.

He walked towards me and started trailing his finger down my arm.

"Shawn you know you've been a very bad boy today?" I didn't look at him.

He grabbed my chin and made me look at his eyes "Answer me!" I just nodded. "I don't want a nod, I want an answer!"

"Y-yes Mr. Caniff" I was terrified.

"You know I should punish you" He said.

"But I-I didn't do-o anyt-thing w-wrong"

"Oh really?What were you doing with that Blondie outside before?"

"N-Nothing"

"Are you sure, didn't look like anything!" He said clenching his hands. "I think you like him Shawnnyy"

"N-no I don't"

"Dont lie to me Shawn, I saw that kiss"

"I'm not LIEING!"

He grabbed my chin" Don't lie Shawn, now for your punishment"

"W-What are you g-going to do to m-me??"

He smirked. "I could think of many things, I could do to you my Shawn" He said nibbling on my ear, causing a moan to come out of my very own mouth. I covered my mouth.

"You like that don't you" He said trailing his hands down my back.

I got up quickly but he grabbed me.

"SIT ON MY DESK NOW!" He yelled. I got scared and did as he said.

'Why me!!'

"Shawn, your never gonna forget this mesmerizing day" He started rubbing my cock through my clothing. I felt myself get hard.

'Jeezus'

He smirked at me. "You like that?" Then he started sucking on my neck. I felt my self giving in with full amount of pleasure going on how could I not.

He started kissing against my jawline,making his way up to my lips, kissing me forcefully, I wouldn't kiss back, so he bit my lip which made me gasp. His tongue started exploring my mouth, feeling our tongues dancing around. He grinded up on me, causing me to moan. I bucked my hips forward, he smiked.

He grabbed the hem of my shirt and started to pick my shirt up. I let him with eager. I grabbed his shirt after and then threw it somewhere in the room.

He licked my chest, down my abs, until he got to my pants, he unbuttoned my pants, and pulled them down along with my briefs. He grabbed my dick and started pumping me. Thats when he caught me off guard. He started kitten-licking my tip and then he put my whole dick in his mouth and started bobbing his head up and down.

I threw my head back in pleasure moaning, while grabbing his hair, causing him to moan, making the vibrations on my dick to drive me almost to my climax but then he stopped and took me out of his mouth. He got up "Not yet babe"

He started rubbing his hands all over my ass. He then started pulling off his belt and pants and I felt something hard at my entrance. "Sorry babe, I got no lube nor condom"

He started teasing my entrance which got my hormones driving me crazy.

"Mr.Caniff please"

"Please what?" I could sense that stupid smirk.

"Please just fuck me senseless where I will not be able to walk"

He chuckled. "Anything for you baby"

He pushed in making me cringe at the feeling. I had my eyes shut tight.

He stopped. I just nodded "You can move"I said and he started thrusting back and forth, until i felt the pleasure come in and push out the pain. I was a moaning mess.

"F-faster , faster" I said, he did as I said, and started thrusting faster and harder and I moaned at the sensation. I felt my myself starting to reach my climax.

"I-im going to c-cum" I say.

"Me too" He started pounding into me until his thrusts got sloppier, and I felt myself cum all over the desk and my stomach. I felt his warm liquid fill up inside me.

He pulled out of me, making me feel all empty. "Sorry bout your desk" I said.

"Don't worry Shawn it doesn't matter" He put one finger over the cum on his desk and licked it. He winked at me.

I put my stuff on. "Shawn you know the rules to this, right."

"Yeah, my lips are sealed"

"And will I be expecting or of this?" He said.

"Maybe" I winked at him and walked out. I closed the door to see JJ with a boner.

"Were you watching what had just happened in there???" I said

"Umm..no?"

I smiled and grabbed his hand and pulled him into the janitors closet locking it behind me.

-----------------------------

The End.

Hahaha.

How was this chapter? Sorry if it sucked.

I know its been a late update, i've been lazy,but it did just for you!

Comment, vote, follow etc....

I love you all.

~fakejolinsky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 829 23
DISCONTINUED AS OF APRIL, 2015 Just some Imagines I write when im bored. Some boyxboy some boyxgirl. Please send requests! Anything except super dir...
74K 1.3K 24
Some random one shots that have been playing in my head
1.4K 31 11
Newer oneshots yay 👍 Again for your (and mine maybe idk) enjoyment Discontinued, I don't have enough motivation and I have other projects to finish...
167K 4.2K 66
just some stony one shots for your souls :)