Only with her~ (Manjiro Sano...

Por flamingsimp

only with her is he soft~ only with her is he kind~ only with her is he not the monster the rest of the worl... Mais

¡disclaimer!
chapter. 1
chapter. 2
chapter. 3
chapter. 5
chapter. 6
chapter. 7

chapter. 4

30 1 21
Por flamingsimp

Angels Pov.

By the time we pulled up to Esmes house, there was another car I recognized there. She parked behind the white suv that was vadas.

"You didn't tell me Vada was going to be here! Ahh! It's been forever since I've seen her."

I squealed in excitment, practically jumping out of the car before it was completely stopped. Sage sighed, grabbing my hand to pull me back to her. I did look back at her, and I hadn't realized she was talking. My excitement for getting out of the house and seeing everyone was distracting.

"Honestly, I didn't know she was going to be here either, but knowing our Esme, She probably had  stuff sent to her house as well. And needed her to drop it off, too."

I stared at her blankly for a moment it seemed like an excuse, but any excuse to see each other was a good one. Finally, sage, let me go, and I opened the car door, skipped up the steps to the front, and walked in without nocking.

"Vvvvvaaddddaaaaa"

The pair were sitting in the front room talking about god knows what. Vada and Esme looked up at me in shock but also a smile. Esme, Stood with her hands on her hips. Glaring down at me as I flopped onto the couch with my head on Vada's lap.

"Oh? So fuck me right? You just come into my house and don't say hi to me?! Clearly, you hate me and want me to parrish. And to think I had a gift for you."

I sat up instantly, pressing my hands together. Though I wasn't a fan of surprises, I did love a good present. I pressed my fingertips together like I was praying and looked up at Esme with big golden eyes.

"Ppppaaahhhhlllleease forgive meee she was just the first one I saw so i addressed her first. You know I love you."

It was vadas turned to stand up with her hands on her hips. Glaring down at me just as Esme was. These two could make the strongest man feel weak.
I swear to everything.

"Ooooo so you only love me cuz you saw me first? I see where we stand. And to think I, too, got you a gift. Guess I'll return it now."

She stuck her nose in the air. The door opened and closed once again. We couldn't see who entered the house, but it wasn't hard to guess. Sage came strolling in, large palots of fabric in her arms.

"You two get off her back. This is why everyone calls you the chaos twins. You know that right. Here, take your order."

Sage said with a huff. Once Esme took the fabric from her arms, she went over to Esmes chair sitting right in front of her fan. Esme giggled as she ran the fabric back to her sowing room. I tilted my head watching her run off.

"Is your husband not back there? I figured I would hear his machine going like I usually do any time I step in this place."

After a moment, she returned with a tray with different drinks, mostly water but a second pitcher of sweet tea for Vada. Handing the largest glass of water to sage first. Esme took her seat on the couch facing the one Vada and I were in.

"No, Mikey has him off doin a delivery... again. I love your husband Angel, we are family, but sometimes he be stealin mine a little too much for my liking."

She handed me a glass of water and Vada her tea. Can't say I blame her for being upset with my husband. I've been upset with him for weeks. Anytime he would suprise me with a late night dinner date, I'd forget why I was mad for a bit until he was gone the next morning. The dick to good, though, even if I am pissed at myself the next day for letting him off so easy. This time, I was determined to stay focused. He better be happy. I don't throw these rings at him and leave...

"Anyways, sense we are all here now. Why don't we go out tonight? Some good Ole dancing and some drinks."

Sage offered, we all looked at her confused as she sipped on her water. The base of her cup resting on her very pregnant stomach. She pulled the straw from her lips with a sigh.

"Obviously, I won't be drinking. That just means you three will have to drink enough for me to."

We all laughed between Sage and our other girl Liv they can drink any grown man to the hospital and still want to keep going. Those two are ones we have to keep our eye on the most when we all go out. But with Sage pregnant and Liv helping her husband with his salons, she hasn't been around much.

"Mmm, well, if we are going to go out tonight. It would be the perfect opportunity to give you my gift."

Esme hopped up, excitedly she ran off back into her office. Returning in moments with a big white velvet box. Topped with a pink silk bow. She sat it in my lap and returned to her seat.

"Sage said you might have something here for me, but I didn't know she meant this? Wow, thank you, Esme..."

I pulled the top off and sat it next to me. Carefully pulling the tissue paper away and holding up the pink dress. It was simple, pink, silk, short, and leaving little to the imagination. Just how I liked it. Watching those around stare while my husband stared back at them with murder in his eyes got me wet every time. Too bad he won't be wherever we are going tonight to see how fine I am.

"Wait, this is the perfect time for my gift too!"

Vada said, I looked over to her curiously right when a horn honked outside. I put the dress back in its box and leaned over the back of the couch looking outside.

A pink Hummer limo parked in the round driveway. Which was suspicious, I wasn't about to complain, though. I needed to get out of the house. Over the next few hours, we spent time talking, dancing, and getting ready for a night out. Before i knew it, we were in the limo headed to one of the clubs.

"Wait which club are we heading too?"

I asked, Interrupting whatever conversation the other three were having. They all looked at each other what could have been nervously if I wasn't mistaken.

"Well, you know we have to stay close. Safety reasons. So I figured we could just go to Roppongi.. the guys are hardly at that one, and Senju don't let shit go down there that isn't supposed to."

Esme said reassuringly, she was right. Going to a club that wasn't connected to one of our husbands wasn't smart. They were all in super competitive businesses, which is why we had the best of the best security. I nodded my head in agreement, the limo coming to a stop and the side doors opening. Walking up to the door I spotted something out of the corner of my eye. There were two bikes parked in the motorcycle parking spots up front. They were covered, but the shape couldn't be mistaken. One looked identical to Manjiros CB250T. I slowed my steps and squinted, looking at it.

Someone grabbed me by the elbow and began pulling me. Bringing me back to where we were. Sage linked our arms and led me inside. The door being held open by security.

"Did you see that? Outside... it looked like Manjiro and Drakens bikes."

I shouted over the music, the night was still young but there were already so many people here. Being a club for the top elite and soical lights in Japan, it wasn't abnormal. Sage didn't respond, so I assumed she didn't hear me over the talking and loud music.

"Let's go to the bar and get yall some shots!"

Sage yelled, Even with that, it was hard to hear her over everything, but I caught on to what she was saying. We made our way over to the bar, Sage ordered us three shots and herself a vose water. We cheered and threw the shots back. Sage downing half of her water. Probably over compensating for not being able to drink us all under the table tonight.

"Yall, come with me.  I have to pee. Baby is on my bladder."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me along. Vada and Esme fallowing close behind. We made our way through the crowd and up the ramp.

"Why does going to the bathroom have to be a group project every time?"

Vada asked as the music faded. Esme pinched her arm, and Whispered something to her that I couldn't hear. I have been paying attention to the two behind me, and I didn't realize that Sage had turned left instead of right towards the bathroom.
By the time I looked forward again, the double doors to one of the lounge rooms opened. Flashes of blinding lights came from the room, causing me to shield my face.

"Surprise!"

Numerous voices yelled from the room along with the sound of popping and streams of pink confetti falling down onto me. Blinking away the streamers.

Lowering my hands and blinking, letting my eyes adjust to the lighting. Manjiro stood in front of a crowd of people.
In his normal suit and tie, his blonde hair tied back in a perfect bun. It took me a second to register what was happening. By the time it did, my eyes filled with tears. Manjiro held open his arms, and I instantly ran to him, wrapping my arms around him. Burying my face in his neck and trying to hold back the sobs I felt were building.

"I've missed you to my angel."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

26.8K 916 37
In the middle of dazed, I wonder where's it's starting for me to ended up liked this. "Uwaa!!!!!!Uwaaaa!!!!Uwa!!Uwaaaaa!!" And there a cried baby to...
83.5K 3K 28
˚ ༘♡˚⁀➷ ❝ 𝙈𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨! ❞ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ╰─ ┈➤ 𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 is something we cannot let go...
243K 8.7K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
396 23 8
୨ ♡ ୧ 〔 𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐀... 〕 ㅤ ▬▬ ⠀⠀❛ Together, there was nothing that could stop the two of them. ❜ ㅤ ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆ ❪ 𝙥𝙝𝙤...