•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

By AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... More

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{65}

531 9 0
By AshLeeNyx

*9.6k Words*

"It won't take long for you to come back to our world Y/n."

.
.
.
.
.

Continue of the back story.

A few hours passed and it started to get late, Miku didn't pay attention to it because they were doing so much work at home until she looked at their house and saw that it was getting late.

"It's already dark outside... I didn't notice that." While Miku was looking outside, she suddenly remembered what people said earlier about demons.

'No doubt demons did that.' 'Poor those two... There is no mercy for those two.'

This is what comes to Miku's mind again and again even though she is at their house, she feels that someone is staring at her, she just doesn't know where and who.

"Demons are not real?" Miku asked herself while looking at the dark forest outside their house.

While Miku was looking outside, Miku's two eyes caught the woman wearing a butterfly haori and with butterfly hair clips in her hair.

Miku squeezed her eyes with both her hands before looking back at the Forest, Miku just made sure that she wasn't seeing a ghost.

When Miku was sure that what she was seeing was not a ghost, she remembered the woman when she first saw her.

"She's the woman I saw walking in the forest... And then I wonder what she was doing in the forest at this time?" Miku asked herself while looking at the woman walking in the dark forest.

"Miku?" When she heard her mother's voice she immediately looked behind her and saw her mother staring at her.

"Oh... Uh... Hello mother what are you doing here?" Miku asked her mother.

Her mother just smiled at her and said at the same time. "I didn't think so because you was asleep... That's why I thought I'd come here because it's only a few hours before we eat so go to the living room where your two sisters are waiting for you." Her mother explained to her.

Miku was surprised because her mother's speech was different from hers but she didn't care and just let it go.

"Uh... Yeah sure mother I'm going now." Miku said to her mother.

And her mother came out of a room where Miku was, Miku just looked at her mother who came out of the room.

What Miku didn't know was that this was the night that would destroy their village when Miku looked out the window to see that the woman she saw earlier was gone.

"It's gone?" Miku said to herself before Miku got up and left the room, Miku didn't know the woman she saw earlier in the forest was just outside their house and waiting for Miku to leave the room.

"How cute." Shinobu said Before she came out of her hiding place, Shinobu was about to enter the house when she felt the presence of the upper moon 4

"Why... I can do this mission by myself." Shinobu said when she saw Urogi up there flying around she saw the demon very happy flying above.

""Your job here is to take the girl and give us that's all the demon king asks you to do." Zohakuten said to her.

That Shinobu will get annoyed with them because Shinobu thinks that they look down on her because she is just a lower moon and she are not an upper moon like them.

"Let's start the fun!" Karaku said As he drags a woman into a house to eat and kill its occupants.

While Miku was unaware that the demons were attacking their village, Miku was happily eating dinner with her mother and sister when they heard someone open the door of their kitchen outside their house, when they looked at the door they saw a creature with two horns and the first thing Miku noticed about the creature was that it had kanji in its eyes.

He looked at them with sadness on his face. when she saw the creature enter their house Miku was shaking with fear because before she didn't believe about the demons now she believed when she saw the creature staring at them.

"M-miku run!" Her mother shouted at them, but before they could run away from the demon, Miku saw the demon that he was carrying a spear.

Aizetsu raised the spear he was carrying and Aizetsu hit Miku's mother's head with such force that Aizetsu hit Miku's mother's head with his spear, Miku's mother's head bled.

The three sisters screamed at what they saw, even Miku was so traumatized by what she saw that she could hardly imagine that it was her mother

"AHHH! Mother!!!" They scream at once.

While Aizetsu He felt sorry for what he did, especially when he killed Miku's mother right in front of the three siblings, he didn't like what he did, but he had no choice but to follow what Zohakuten told him because if he didn't know if what will Zohakuten do to him if he doesn't follow his wishes.

"I'm deeply sorry for what I did." Aizetsu said sadly.

While the three of them are still in complete shock at what the demon did to their mother.

When their mother's body fell on the tatami floor, Miku's brain immediately sank in that they needed to leave the living room as soon as possible because if they didn't, the demon in front of them would kill them too.

Aizetsu took his spear again, Miku immediately pulled her sister's hands and ran to her room, which surprised Aizetsu here because Miku immediately thought about what she was going to do even though Aizetsu knew that he traumatized Miku for what he did. to her beloved mother.

Aizetsu just looked at Miku and her two sisters who ran to Miku's room before he took a glance at the dead body of Miku's mother.

"Your death is ungrateful but don't worry because it will go away on its own when one of our companions eats devour you... You won't feel any pain there." Aizetsu said to the corpse of Miku's mother.

While Miku and her two sisters were inside her room, Miku's two sisters could not fully imagine what they saw.

"What... exactly is that?" One of her sisters asked, Miku doesn't know how to explain to her two sisters what they saw earlier because even she herself is in complete shock that now she believes in demons right now after what she saw in the kitchen.

"Miku... Do you know anything here?" Other of her older sisters asked her.

Miko took a toon glance at her two old sisters and take a deep breath so she could explain to them what happened earlier and what they saw earlier.

"I will explain it... But it will be short because I don't have time to explain it properly to you... What you saw earlier was a demon and I know from both of you that you no longer believed in the demon but now I see from the look of your faces you look like you've believed in the demons, even me.... Personally, I don't believe in the demons, but now that I've seen it with my own two eyes, I know what to believe." Miku explained to her two old sisters.

Even though Miku explained what they saw earlier, one of her old sisters still couldn't understand why the demon killed their mother right in front of them.

"But why did he do that to our mother? Or maybe you have something to do with it, Miku, so he did that to our mother." One of her old sisters said.

When Miku heard this, she just glared at her other old sister, Miku didn't know what else to explain to her.

"I just said earlier didn't you listen to my explanation earlier? What you saw earlier was a demon so naturally they would kill a human like us... And one more thing I didn't know about this so don't blame me." Miku said that Miku is already annoyed with one of her old sisters because of this attitude.

"Wow, you're still really angry, Miku I know you have something to do with it" She said to her.

So Miku would choose to keep quiet rather than talk to her old sister in this situation, so Miku thought about how they could get past the demon that was in their house now.

Because one of her old sisters is very angry with her, Miku doesn't know how to calm down her other old sister since she is very angry with her.

"Do you let that Miku let us die here, she is the reason why that strange creature let us in here." One of his Old sisters said angrily.

Miku doesn't pay attention to what her old sister is saying to her because she is focused and thinking about how they can get out to their house now.

"Why are you just going to be quiet there?!" Her angry old sister asked.

"Calm down if you can." Their second sister said the old sitter looked at their wandering sister.

"How can I calm down in our situation like this? Huh Tell me, you two, how can I calm down in this situation? First, a strange creature entered our house and second killed our mother in front of us." The old sister asked their second sister.

Miku's second sister didn't say anything, she just kept quiet because she knew that if she did, she would be scolded.

"Miku, you know what happened to our mother, but I will never see the sadness on your face when our mother died." Miku's eldest said to her.

When her oldest sister said this to her, her blood boiled with so much anger that she just held back because she didn't want to make their situation worse now.

"You're never worth anything!" Miku's eldest sister said angrily to her.

While their second sister is trying to wean her eldest sister from her non-stop insults to Miku.

"That's enough, that doesn't help our current situation! Right now!" Said their second sister.

Miku just remained silent where she was standing, her calm features were replaced by anger and anger because of her eldest sister's rudeness to her.

"You are nothing but useless!" The elder sister yelled at her while she just let her get angry with her, what they didn't know was that Aizetsu was just listening to their fight.

While a few moments later, one of his clones, Sekido, entered and the house first thing he noticed was the lifeless corpse of Miku's mother lying on the tatami floor bleeding and with a cracked head almost out of her brain.

"I won't be surprised if you did that." Sekido said to Aizetsu while Aizetsu could only be heard quietly because the voices of the siblings fighting in the room were also what Sekido was paying attention to.

"Tch! Their fighting will not help either." Sekido said And Sekido gave a signal to one of his clones to destroy the roof of Miku's house.

And Karaku was the one who did it, he used his fan with just one blow, Miku's house was destroyed, their house was almost destroyed by the force of the wind that hit it.

Miku's eldest sister stopped scolding Miku when they felt their house was destroyed by the strong wind.

"What the heck is that?!" Elder sister said When they saw that their house was destroyed, they panicked even more because not far from them, the demon who killed their mother was looking at them and he was accompanied by someone who also looked like the one who killed their mother earlier.

But when Miku saw the killer of her mother earlier, what caught her attention was his companion who also looked like the one who killed her mother but the color of his companion was different and Miku saw that he was looking at them very angry.

"AHHH that's the demon that killed our mother." Miku's second sister shouted.

While the two demons just looked at them, especially Sekido who was annoyed with them because they were wasting their time.

"We will kill those two and leave the other." Sekido said.

When their house was destroyed, Miku panicked even more because they had nowhere to run now, especially not far from the three of them there were two demons watching over them.

"W-what are we going to do now?" Miku's second sister asked.

"Honestly, I have no idea what we're going to do no-" Miku didn't finish what she was going to say when suddenly the body of their mother fell right in front of them and her two sisters screamed when they saw the body of their mother in front of them who was lifeless.

"AHHHH!" "M-mother!" Miku's two elder sister screamed at the same time Sekido was even more annoyed by their noise so he used his thunder to silence Miku's two elder sisters from shouting.

"You two maggots are too loud it's better of you two to shut up!" Sekido angrily due to the power of the electricity Miku's two elder sisters couldn't move even Miku couldn't do anything to help them both.

But Miku's attention was not there when she heard the explosion not far from their house when she looked at the place of the explosion she saw another house in their village that was already destroyed and that everyone living in other houses in their village would burn will run to save their lives.

When Miku saw their village that was slowly being destroyed, she couldn't bear to look at it, especially in front of her two elder sisters who were being killed little by little by the demon, Miku didn't know what to do.

Until she saw another demon on top, it was still moving while looking down at the people who were running away from the village they were going to destroy.

Until Miku's eyes widened when she saw the flying demon he picks people with his bird feet and he throws them very high, so the result is that people's bodies are destroyed, Miku's attention is still on the demon, he is very happy with what he is doing and it also looks like the one in front of her not far from her.

'What? what is this i see?' Miku thoughts to herself while staring at the flying demon Miku's attention was focused on the other demon for a few moments when she heard its demonic laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHA this is fun." A demon said while he was playing with a woman he pulled the woman's hair and with his sharp nails the demon took the woman's eyeballs so the woman screamed in pain.

"AHHHHHH!" The woman screamed as the Demon removed her eyeball, Miku almost vomited from what she was seeing now, she couldn't believe what she was seeing now.

"Aizetsu take the girl." Sekido told Aizetsu and Aizetsu followed.

And Aizetsu walking towards Miku but Miku sensed it immediately and immediately stood up and ran away from the demon.

When Miku was able to run, Aizetsu had no choice but to chase her because he knew that if they didn't catch Miku for sure the demon king would kill them so Aizetsu chased Miku but Miku make him suffer because of the speed of Miku's scenes so she managed to avoid being caught by the demon.

Sekido saw this somehow he was impressed by the speed of Miku's reflexes but even so they needed to catch Miku and bring her to the demon king so he scolded Aizetsu.

"Aizetsu, what did you doing catch that girl?!" Sekido said angrily to Aizetsu, but even though Sekido was angry with him, he didn't care and focused on chasing Miku.

It wasn't until Aizetsu thought of using his spear to catch Miku that when he hit it at Miku, Miku got away and Aizetsu surprised even Sekido Karaku and Urogi.

"What? How did she do that... As far as I know, no one has been able to dodge Aizetsu's spear yet?" Sekido asked himself.

While Sekido was just looking at Miku being chased but even so, Sekido was still annoyed because they wasted their time for nothing so he ordered Urogi to help Aizetsu catch Miku.

"Urogi! Help Aizetsu catch that girl now!" Sekido said angrily to Urogi and Urogi followed him.

"Fine then." So the demon flew and followed Miko and Aizetsu into the Forest as Miku ran through the forest she couldn't think of any other way to escape the demons chasing her.

Miku can't think of anything, especially since two demons are chasing her right now, Miku doesn't know where to turn for help at that this time, she doesn't see anything around her, but only trees, Miku just prays that she wouldn't have any other demons to encounter because with just two she would be in trouble.

Until all of a sudden Miku was stable on a tree root in while she is running away from the demon and a few seconds later the demon's spear was at her side due to the speed of Miku's reflexes she bent down and was not hit by the demon's spear.

"What?" Aizetsu said to himself and he easily hit Miku while Miku was bent over but Miku still avoided it and Miku jumped out and ran again.

"Woah those girls are amazing!" Urogi said happily as he passed by Aizetsu who was in complete shock at what happened.

"Are you really just going to stand there and do nothing?" Zohakuten asked Aizetsu when Aizetsu heard Zohakuten's voice he didn't tired looking behind him because he already knew who was behind him.

Zohakuten first saw Miku running away from Urogi while Urogi continued to chase after her.

"Come here, don't torture me." Urogi said happily.

Miku doesn't know what the demons are after her but Miku has only one thing in mind at this time to get away from the monsters that are chasing her.

'Shit, how many demons are there in our village?' Miku asked herself.

While she was running in the forest she didn't know where to ask for help now in the deep forest she was the only one Miku could see around her it was full of trees and this dark environment Miku didn't know how she saw in the dark but expected she is now extinct wherever her feet take her.

After a few minutes, Miku's leg started to hurt, so she stopped for a while and lay down on a big tree. She leaned on it for a while as she caught her breath.

Now that Miku is alone, she still can't get out of her mind the sudden death of her mother right in front of her siblings and her two sisters were killed by a demon, she doesn't know if her two sisters are still alive.

"How could I leave them like that? Yes, I know I have a grudge against our oldest sister but I can't bear to see them killed by a demon." Miku said to herself while resting for a moment.

All of a sudden, Miku heard a rustle around her so she became alert to her surroundings.

'What is that? Don't tell the demon to follow me here." Miku thought to herself.

As she looked around Miku knew that the demon that had chased her earlier would not stop until it got what it wanted.

Until Miku heard rustling noises around her that were getting louder and louder, Miku didn't know that the demon chasing her was already at the top of the tree she was leans on.

The demon was just looking at her waiting for the right time to attack until Miku looked up at the top of the tree and there she saw the demon that chased her earlier it was looking at her as if she were a prey its eyes were glowing golden yellow.

"Game over." The demon that attacked her said that Miku was fine even though Miku's leg hurt from running, she still forced it.

"What the fuck do you want from me?!" Miku said as she ran away from the demon Miku expected him to answer her but he just laughed at her while chasing her.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" "What the fuck this demon is freaking pyhscopath!" Miku said As she ran away, Miku couldn't think of any other way to escape the demon that was chasing her.

Until several attempts by Miku to run and avoid the demon, the demon also caught her when the demon caught her, the demon pulled Miku's hair and flew it up.

"Try to be naughty, I won't hesitate to let you go, let's see if your bones won't be broken." The Demon told her that when Miku looked down she saw that they were too high above the ground.

So Miku chose to remain silent rather than let the demon drop her, but Miku also thought that if the demon took her to her colleagues, they would definitely kill her.

So Miku decided to ask the demon what they needed from her.

"What do you need from me? Why are you chasing me?" Miku asked the demon, she hoped that it would answer her.

"We are not the ones who need you but our demon lord." The demon said to her, making Miku thinking about the demon lord if they have a demon lord Miku is sure he has other companions
and apart from its companion it also seeks will be with Miku wasn't sure what she thought until suddenly what she saw before in the two corpses in their village came back.

'Demons!'
'Monsters!'

"No!!!" Miku shouted, Urogi was just surprised when Miku suddenly shouted, he didn't know what was happening to Miku and why she was suddenly shaking with fear.

While Urogi was rushing Miku to his other clones, he noticed that she was pale so he thought that she was afraid of him or his other clones.

A few minutes later they arrived at the place where Urogi's other clones were while they were still in the air Miku opened her two eyes when she saw their village completely destroyed.

And the other houses in their village are no longer visible and other people are running to different parts of their village to hide from the demons that attacked their village but Miku can also see the dead bodies of other people lying on the ground and bathed in their own blood.

And in the distance Miku saw other demon clones eating other dead villagers.

"Bring her down!" Sekido said angrily to Urogi.

And the other clones also saw them so Sekido ordered Urogi to bring Miku down and Urogi obeyed instead of bringing her down he dropped her from above.

"Yeah sure." So when Urogi dropped Miku she screamed in fear so Sekido panicked at what Urogi did and luckily Aizetsu caught her.

"You Bastard, are you crazy Urogi! If something happens to that woman, we will be responsible to the demon king!" Sekido said angrily to one of his clones.

But Urogi didn't say anything but just laughed at Sekido, Sekido didn't know what was happening to one of his clones why he was acting so strange.

When Aizetsu caught Miku, he immediately put her on the ground, Aizetsu saw that she was very scared so he tried to talk to her in a non-scared way.

"It's okay now you can open your eyes." Aizetsu said to Miku.

When Miku heard a man's voice, she slowly opened her eyes and saw the demon that killed her mother. Miku's eyes widened when she saw the demon in front of her.

Miku does not know what she will do now that the demon that killed her mother is in front of her but the demon just stares into her two eyes.

When Aizetsu looked into Miku's eyes, he saw her resemblance to the woman they love Y/n the most.

"You have the same eyes." Aizetsu said to her.

When Miku heard this, she didn't know who she was talking about who had the same eyes like her.

"Huh?" Miku replied to the demon.

"You really don't know Y/n." The demon said to her when Miku heard that word in the last word of the demon her eyes widened when she heard it.

'W-what he said again Y/n? Who's Y/n?' Miku thoughts to herself when suddenly they heard other voice behind the demon infornt of Miku All of Miku's thoughts were gone when she saw a demon clone in front of her.

"You really made us suffer earlier, how did you do that to us?" A demon asked, Miku saw that it was the demon that shocked her two sisters and she noticed that it seemed to be angry with her.

Miku didn't speak because she was afraid of what might be done to her, she just remained silent and wondered if they knew the one called Y/n.

'Who are they calling Y/n?' Miku thought to herself.

"We need to take her now to the demon king before sun rises." Aizetsu said.

So he told Urogi to call Karaku so they could leave "Urogi where's Karaku? We have to leave before sunrise." Sekido demand to Urogi suddenly Miku felt someone grab her hair so she flinched.

"Wow, you guys have the same hair color." Karaku said while playing Miku's hair.

It was only for a few moments that they felt that there was a Butterfly presence around them, Shinobu suddenly appeared out of nowhere and attacked Karaku with her nichirin blade that was made of her on flesh.

In Shinobu's right position when she attacked Karaku with her nichirin blade Karaku head cut off, Miku almost froze when she saw one of the clones' head cut off right in front of her.

"AHHHHH!" Miku shouted. "Aizetsu the girl!" Sekido shouted but before Aizetsu could get Miku, she disappeared in front of them and Shinobu got her.

"Why you!" Sekido said angrily while he gritted his teeth in anger while looking at Shinobu.

While Karaku was struggling to regenerate himself when Shinobu cut off his head and the three clones were shocked at how Shinobu did this so easily because they knew that Shinobu was only a lower rank but was almost killed. Karaku with just one swing of her sword at Karaku.

"What did you do, we have a deal!" Karaku said angrily while his head was in one hand.

They expected Shinobu to answer their questions but the female demon didn't answer but just smiled at them as if she felt sorry for them.

"Don't test us Shinobu! Give us that girl and we won't have any problems." Sekido said but Shinobu just smiled at him.

"No." That was Shinobu's only answer to them, which made Sekido angry with her.

"We had a talk earlier, Shinobu, and you agreed to our talk, so give that girl to us." Aizetsu said.

"What did I say earlier?" Shinobu insulted them.

"Do you have a death wish? even if you wash us, you have nothing against us." Sekido said angrily.

"No I don't have a death wish." Shinobu replied.

"Then give that girl to us." Urogi said.

Shinobu just smirked at them, Shinobu knew that even if he was a lower rank he could handle the four of them So Shinobu positions herself again to attack the clone and said.

"Let's play a game first... before I give the girl to you." Shinobu said to the four of them in what he said, Shinobu could feel the anger of the four towards him because they felt that Shinobu belittled them.

Miku was afraid of what the woman said but when she saw the woman in front of her she remembered the woman she saw in the forest a few days ago wearing a butterfly haori and when she saw the woman in front of her that confirmed she told herself that she was indeed the woman she saw in the forest.

But when Miku heard the conversation between the four clones, Miku wondered why they knew the woman in front of her now.

'Do they know this woman?' Miku thought to herself.

When suddenly large wood dragons came out from behind the four clones and another clone of them we were in the middle of it when Miku saw a clone of the four she noticed that it was smaller like a 13 year old child.

"Uhm... What is that?" Miku asked the woman in front of her but the when just smile at her.

All of a sudden a wood dragon blew out lighting to attack the woman who was in front of Miku when Miku saw it she was scared because she was sure that she would die at this time but before the lighting hit them they were taken that is the woman in front of her.

"Are you okay?" The woman asked her while she was on top of her smile as if nothing had happened before they both looked in the direction of the other demon clone where the five wood dragons were.

The five of them were in complete shock when they saw how Shinobu dodged the attack of a wood dragon by Zohakuten.

"How did he do that?" Urogi asked.

While Karaku and Aizetsu couldn't believe what they saw in what Shinobu did because they knew that Shinobu was just a lower rank weaker than them.

"Impossible how she dodge that attack?" Sekido asked himself before he looked at Zohakuten, Sekido saw in Zohakuten face that he was very angry and wondered how a lower rank demon could do that.

'It doesn't mean that a lower rank is weak' Shinobu thought to herself

After a few seconds Zohakuten attacked Shinobu and she used the lighting attack on Shinobu but she still dodged it quickly while holding Miku in bridal style.

While the two were in the air, Urogi attacked them but Shinobu still managed to do it while they were in the air and Shinobu used her blood demon art at the same time as her butterfly breathing.

"Blood demon art techniques butterfly clones!"

When Shinobu used it, a butterfly appeared around him and it became his clones and attacked a clone of Zohakuten, Urogi.

"Come out and play girls!" Shinobu said and they did attack Zohakuten's clone Urogi they helped kill him two of her clones cut off Urogi's leg the other used his hand to take his heart and the other cut off his two wings this and his hand with great speed before crushing Urogi's head.

"Urogi!" Aizetsu shouted before the body of one of their clones was completely crushed.

A lot of blood was spilled when they killed Zohakuten's clone Urogi the other Zohakuten clones couldn't believe what they saw Shinobu crushed one of Zohakuten's clones very quickly before they drop at Urogi's body the other Shinobu clones stare at them like a physcopath and laughed in a creepy way.

The four demons widened their eyes when they saw the body of one of their clones that had fallen to the ground and would struggle to regenerate itself.

To Zohakuten other clones suddenly a wood dragon of Zohakuten attacked Miku it uses a voice paralyzed by the power of the attack on wood dragon when Miku looked in front of her she saw the wood dragon it let out a loud noise that can paralyze the whole body of a person when Miku saw this her eyes wide and Miku flew away luckily Shinobu's reflexes were quick and she caught Miku before she hit a big tree.

"Got ya... Are you okay?" Shinobu asked her, Miku didn't know what she was going to say but she saw the woman in front of her standing there so when Miku looked to her side it was her clone who caught her.

"Y-yeah T-thank you." Miku said Before they looked in front of them, Miku saw that the other clone that the woman had fought was furious.

Before attack again the other clone the woman looked at behind her and came closer "Hey don't worry we can get out of here." The woman said to her.

"Now I expect you to take her to a safe place." The woman said to her clone.

"Of course I would have liked to play with them." The woman's clone told her that all of a sudden, Shinobu's clone and Miku were gone. Zohakuten saw that a clone of Shinobu was running away from them , so Zohakuten tried to stop it but was blocked by other clones of Shinobu is his wood dragon by distracting them.

Zohakuten's other clones, Sekido Aizetsu and Karaku, tried to catch up with Shinobu's fleeing clone but another clone stopped them.

Karaku used his fan and blew a strong wind on Shinobu's clones but he used his fans to kill Shinobu's clone, it still didn't run out, it increased more and more as they killed each one of them.

While Shinobu's opponent was Zohakuten, Zohakuten's wood dragons attacked her one by one while Shinobu continued to dodge his attacks.

"Blood demon art techniques Butterfly wings!"

When she used it, Shinobu could easily slice Zohakuten's wood dragons with her nichirin blade and Shinobu's every move was so fast that she would dodge every attack that Zohakuten's wood dragon made.

'How....?! Just how she slices my wood dragons so easily and dodges my attacks' Zohakuten though to himself while watching Shinobu dodge all his dragon woods attacks to her.

Sekido, Aizetsu, Karaku and Urogi saw it the four of them couldn't believe what they were seeing

Every time Shinobu dodged Zohakuten's attack on her, Ni Zohakuten's anger built up towards her and the other clones.

"How could she do that?" Aizetsu asked.

"I can't believe that she is just a lower moon but her strength is different when it comes to fighting." Sekido said.

But they were distracted by Shinobu's other clones who were restless when they attacked the four of them.

"Upper moon? but weak!" Shinobu told them that Zohakuten was very angry no one has ever said those words to Zohakuten but Shinobu.

"Die! Die! Die!!!" Zohakuten screamed and Shinobu roared in anger, Zohakuten's dragon wood and one at the same time attacked Shinobu while the other gave a lightning attack.

"Blood demon art techniques Butterfly insect!"

When Shinobu used it, it blocked the lightning attack of Zohakuten's wood dragons and Shinobu also used this opportunity to slice Zohakuten's other wood dragons in just one attack.

"Blood demon art techniques Butterfly poison wing!"

When Shinobu used it, she cut Zohakuten's wood dragon into a small pear Unlike before when she used her blood demon art techniques, she cut Zohakuten's wood dragon into large pieces, but this blood demon art technique she used is the worst because it slows down the regeneration of a demon like Zohakuten. and brought it to a fierce cousin whenever anyone was slice it or hit by Shinobu's attack.

The four could hardly believe what they were seeing. Shinobu single-handedly defeated Zohakuten, an upper moon that should be stronger than her. Zohakuten's wood dragon was almost crushed due to Shinobu's attacks on her and it was almost unable to regenerate. fast because of Shinobu's blood demon art techniques used here.

And another thing Zohakuten's other clones noticed that Zohakuten himself is getting weaker, they don't know how because Shinobu didn't cut off his head even Zohakuten was also surprised because he suddenly felt himself that little by little he was getting weaker and his chest was getting tighter and tighter.

When Shinobu saw this she just smiled at it, a smile that included lust and anger because her new blood demon art techniques were working on them now that she used the butterfly poison wing on Zohakuten because when a demon is hit with this attack the impact is big it's in their body because of its severe poison and whoever it hits who has control of an object or clone like Zohakuten, its other clones will also be affected.

A few moments later, Sekido Aizetsu Karaku Urogi was also affected by the poison and weakened due to the strong poison flowing through their veins.

"What's happening to me?" Karaku said while coughing blood.

While Aizetsu is vomiting blood mixed with violet color and his whole body hurts like it's going to explode, the same thing is happening to Urogi and Sekido as they weaken and they are being torn to pieces by Shinobu's clones with each hit nichirin blades of Shinobu's clone in their body double the pain they will experience and double the poison they will get.

Shinobu's clones just giggled at what they were doing as if they were enjoying what they were doing.

While Zohakuten is forcing himself to regenerate and attack Shinobu, what Zohakuten does not know is that his body regenerates and his dragon wood is what will put him and his other clones in danger were because when a demon forced them to regenerate with the blood demon art techniques used by Shinobu, this will further damage their bodies and weaken them even more.

When Zohakuten and his dragon wood were able to regenerate, he attacked Shinobu with his five dragon wood, but before Shinobu got close to the dragon wood, he finished it with only one left.

"Well then let's finish this!" Shinobu said.

"Blood demon art techniques Dancing butterfly's!"

Shinobu scream when he used it, Shinobu jumped high and many butterflys came out from Shinobu's back and sides and attacked Zohakuten's dragon wood as if dancing with the force of the impact that destroyed Zohakuten's dragon wood and crushed it like pieces.

And Miku heard this, she wondered what was happening in their village and she was also nervous about the woman who saved her but she was the one who would put her in danger.

"What happened to her?" Miku asked herself while she was in a house.

When Zohakuten's dragon wood was destroyed Shinobu just looked at him not far from him for a few seconds the poison worked on him and his body seemed to explode in pain because its poison was getting worse inside his body as well that his other clones were writhing in pain while Zohakuten was vomiting his own blood.

While Shinobu was happily watching Zohakuten as well as his other clones suffer, Shinobu's feelings are nothing to be happy about now because at any moment she can use her blood demon art to end her sister's life.

"Well then... Work hard there and enjoy my gift to you because the sun will rise in just a few minutes." Shinobu said happily as she turned her back and started running to the Forest.

"Shinobu! wait!" Zohakuten shouted at her but she didn't listen to her.

"We screwed up the sun is about to rise!" Sekido shouted as Zohakuten looked at his side, he could see that the sun was about to rise in a few minutes, Zohakuten's eyes widened when he saw it because he thought that this would be the end of them but he didn't want to die yet, he wanted more he will live and serve Tanjiro and you will be by his side.

"No!" Zohakuten said All of a sudden, the sound of a voice was heard and in the blink of an eye they were inside the infinity castle.

"What? T-this is the infinity castle!" Zohakuten said.

And the sound of biwa will be heard again and they are already in a flat from when the five of them are in the flat from, Zohakuten and his other clones immediately felt the other
presence of another upper moon.

"Huh?" Gyutaro said as he looked at Zohakuten's other clone.

"What is this I see?" Tengen said.

While the others were silent, especially Sanemi when she saw Zohakuten and his other clones, she didn't feel sorry for them, but she underestimated them because of their situation.

"An upper rank? But weak." Muichiro said.

When Muichiro said this, Zohakuten thought back to what Shinobu had said to them it wasn't that Zohakuten didn't have everything Shinobu said to them earlier that stuck in his mind when he said that they were weak.

'An upper rank? But weak." Zohakuten thoughts to herself but the other uppermon didn't know who did this to them so when they all felt the heavy presence they knew who came to the infinity castle.

That everyone was silent as they felt the presence of the demon king when they saw the demon king reading a book, the demon king already knew who had made Zohakuten poison him so much.

The demon king ignored them and continued to read the book but his presence could crush them all.

"Hello Tanjiro-sama how are you?" Douma said childishly while waving at him.

Tanjiro was silent because he knew that Zohakuten didn't get the girl he was supposed to take and bring to him because his blood was pooled here and that Tanjiro's anger would increase when Douma spoke Tanjiro knew that he hated Douma because in its childish behavior.

"Tanjiro-sama you should have just sent me to the mission earlier." Enmu said.

But Tanjiro didn't like this because even one of his upper moons and lower moons didn't do a good job, the ones he asked them to find, so far none of them have done a good job.

That's why Tanjiro was so angry and increased that one of his upper moons, Zohakuten, no longer brought the woman he was looking for.

"Zohakuten!"

Tanjiro said angrily before he close the book he was holding, all of the upper moon and lower moon could feel the anger of the demon king but they remained silent.

"Where is the woman I sent your clones to find?" The demon king asked them.

"Nothing, we didn't get the gir-" Zohakuten hadn't finished what he was going to say when they suddenly felt the heavy weight presence.

Almost all of the upper moon and lower moon felt Tanjiro's anger because they had never felt this presence of the demon king before.

"You don't need to explain to me who did that to you useless clones!" Tanjiro angrily said to Zohakuten.

Zohakuten didn't say anything else as well as his other clones because they just failed the missions that the demon king asked them to do.

While the demon king's two red eyes glared at Zohakuten as well as his clone.

"I won't be surprised if someone replaces your rank Zohakuten or there will be a new upper moon 4 beside you and Giyuu." Tanjiro said that everyone here was shocked by what the demon king said, especially Zohakuten and his clones.

"W-what? Re-replace Zohakuten rank? New upper rank 4?" Rengoku said.

"But isn't it too early to replace Zohakuten's position with a new one? Lord Tanjiro?" Sanemi asked.

"Yeah... Like I said, I won't be surprised if someone replaces him with a new upper rank 4 or there is another upper rank 4 who will join Zohakuten and Giyuu in that position." Tanjiro said with a cold voice.

So the other demons in the meeting wondered if there was someone who would replace Zohakuten's position, they wanted to know who it was.

"Lord Tanjiro I just want to ask who the new upper rank 4 the one Zohakuten and Giyuu will be with?" Iguro asked the demon king.

"Tanjiro-sama who are you referring to? and when will we see the new upper rank 4?" Mitsuri asked.

"Stop asking stupid questions pink hair." Sanemi said angrily to Mitsuri while Daki just laughed at what Sanemi said to Mitsuri.

Mitsuri looked at Sanemi as if she was hurt by what he said to her, Mitsuri knew that Sanemi's behavior has been like that since then, even after they were together, he was always rude to her or anyone else, Hashira.

"I never thought Zohakuten would be defeated by a lower rank." Tanjiro said as he stared at Zohakuten.

"Since you asked the question Iguro, I wonder who the new upper rank 4 will be, I'll just tell you... But right now, it's not comfrim yet if she should be upper rank 4 like Zohakuten or Giyuu..." Tanjiro said.

Everyone waited for the Demon king to say who the new upper rank 4 would be to divide the ranks of Giyuu and Zohakuten.

"Shinobu!" Tanjiro said while keep staring at Zohakuten and his clone When Tanjiro said this everyone was surprised especially Kokushibo, Muzan, Yoriichi, Douma, Akaza and Gyomei as well as other upper moon and lower moon they did not expect that Shinobu would become upper rank 4 so easily.

"What Shinobu... will be upper rank 4? how did he do that so easily? Lord Tanjiro?" Rengoku asked Tanjiro with a Shock expression on his face.

"I know Giyuu and Zohakuten are almost at her level... And I won't even wonder how she reached the rank of upper moon 4 so quickly... I'm right Kanao?" He asked Kanao.

While Kanao just kept quiet in the back where the lower moon was lined up with the same rank as her.

The other lower moons looked at Kano because they also wanted to know how Shinobu reached the upper rank 4 position. They also wanted to know the answer.

Mitsuri felt sorry for what Sanemi was doing to Kanao so he told her to respect her as well.

"Sanemi-san have mercy on Kanao." Mitsuri said to Sanemi, Sanemi glared at her as if he wanted to kill them both.

"You both are useless!" Sanemi said to Mitsuri as she stared at Mitsuri, Mitsuri could feel Sanemi's death glare on her Mitsuri would rather keep quiet than have Sanemi kill her.

When Mitsuri became silent, Sanemi's gaze returned to Kanao where she was writhing in pain.

"And you should be answering my questions!" Sanemi said angrily to Kanao.

Sanemi stopped when she felt the heavy presence of Kokushibo, Sanemi felt that he was angry.

"Sanemi!"

When Kokushibo said Sanemi's name, Sanemi's viens came out of his body because of his anger.

"Learn to respect when we're in a meeting... And You have no right to insult the lower rank of the 12 kizuki... So leave the poor girl alone!"

Kokushibo told Sanemi that Sanemi had no choice but to let Kanao go. Sanemi couldn't say a word after what Kokushibo said to him, so he kept quiet and kept his anger at Kokushibo.

While Tanjiro was just staring at all of them, Tanjiro was feeling heavy, especially since Zohakuten and his clones did not get the woman who was going to bring you to their world.

Tanjiro can't explain what he feels to himself because from the beginning he became a demon king he felt nothing but empty in his heart darkness and evil his only desire but when he started everything changed he started to flash in his vision and when Tanjiro first saw you in his vision, he felt the strange feeling that since he became a demon he has never felt it.

That's when everything started to appear constantly in his vision, not only in his vision but also in his other demons, his flesh is already there, his heart is beating for you, as well as his other demons and his flesh is also there Tanjiro that he has a share in loving you.

Whether Tanjiro wants it or not, he can't do anything but accept to himself that he has a share in your heart as well as in loving you.

Tanjiro remembers all that feeling while you always appeared in his vision his heart did not stop beating and Tanjiro felt in himself that he was complete when he was with you by his side Tanjiro felt this he is addicted to the feeling even if he only sees you in his vision, Tanjiro loves the feeling that he is complete.

But now that he's not with you, Tanjiro feels the pain in his heart and at least he doesn't like it, as if he feels that he's not complete when he's not with you, so Tanjiro is doing everything to get you and trap him you are in their world.

Tanjiro lost all his thoughts about you when Gyomei apologized to him because of the behavior of other upper moons.

"Lord Tanjiro... I'm the one apologizing for their behavior." Gyomei told him but Tanjiro just stared at them before his two red eyes turned to Gyomei.

Even if Tanjiro didn't say anything to Gyomei if he would forgive them for their negligence Gyomei felt that Tanjiro was angry with them Tanjiro couldn't even tell them but the pressure around Tanjiro would be able to crush them even if he didn't use the his blood demon art techniques.

Until suddenly Giyuu spoke about Shinobu so Tanjiro's two red eyes turned to Giyuu's figure.

"I will only talk to Shinobu Lord Tanjiro... That's if you allow me." Giyuu said to Tanjiro Giyuu was not sure if Tanjiro would agree to what he wanted but Giyuu only wanted to talk to Shinobu privately in she did to Zohakuten and his clones and suddenly her rank increased.

"You're really going to do that? You two are the same!" Iguro said to him while his pet snake was also angry with Giyuu.

Giyuu ignored what Iguro said to him so he just focused on what the demon king had to say to him.

"Yeah... You can do that Tamioka Giyuu." When Tanjiro told him this, Giyuu had a chance to talk to Shinobu privately because he also had a question about you.

"Thank you... Tanjiro-sama." Giyuu said With that, they all dismissed the meeting and one upper moon was gone and went to their mission.

While Tanjiro was already in the infinity castle, he teleported to his room where the poison he was making was about to end.

"When this position I made is finished he can take Y/n from their world and bring her here... But I need one ingredient here to complete it... That woman's soul." Tanjro said to himself before he looked at Miku's picture on his experiment table where Miku's picture was.

While in a house where Miku was taken by Shinobu's clone, she was alone in the house.

Miko looked around her to see if she could find something to use or anything to pass her time but she saw nothing but empty rooms and other rooms were still very dark almost all the windows of the house were closed so this is what Miku was wondering about. why all the windows of the house are closed.

"Why are all the windows in this house so close?" Miku asked herself.

What Miku doesn't know is that what she will experience at the hands of Shinobu will be even more intense now that she has captured her and will be taken to the Demon king.

While Miku wondered inside the house, she didn't know that someone was watching her every move, so Miku tried to open the window in her room.

"Let's open this one." Miku said when she tried to open the window in her room she heard a woman's voice so she jumped in fear and looked behind her she saw no one but pure pitch black in the room.

"H-Hello? Anyone in there?" Miku asked while Miku tries to be brave because she has no one in her life now that almost all the members of her family are dead and she is the only one left.

"You have nothing to fear from me dear." The woman said as the sojo door suddenly opened and a woman entered. A few seconds later, the candles around the room as well as in other parts of the house were suddenly lit.

As the candles lit up inside the room, Miku saw with her two eyes the woman she had always seen the other day in the forest and the one who saved her earlier from death.

"You are the woman... Save my life earlier." Miku said The woman just smiled at her and the woman said to her "Yes, I am." Miku said happily.

'What is her name? Because she didn't tell me her name earlier.' Miku thought to herself.

As for Shinobu, she immediately read Miku's expression so she told Miku her name.

"I'm sorry if I didn't tell you my name right away... I'm Shinobu kocho by the way." Shinobu said to Miku with a smile.

Miku lost her thoughts when the woman told her, her name but Miku wondered how she knew her thoughts so Miku was nervous about it.

'How she did know my thoughts? If she reading my mind right now?' Miku thoughts to herself.

Shinobu just smiled when she saw that Miku's expression changed as if she was nervous about her.

"Don't be afraid of me... I know your expression earlier because I was reading someone's expression so I knew earlier what you were thinking." Shinobu explained to Miku so that she would calm down and not be more afraid of her.

When Shinobu explained this to her, Miku calmed down and thought that Miku should also say her name.

"Oh sorry I didn't tell you my name before, my name is-" Miku didn't finish what she was going to say when Shinobu said her name. "Miku" Shinobu said so Miku wondered how Shinobu knew her name.

"Oops... Before you ask me again how I got your name... Well, you said that you would always see me in your village a few days ago... Well, let me tell you that I am a Hashira and My mission was in your village is to patrol in you village the other night because there was a demon wandering around your village, so my mission was to kill that demon." Shinobu explained to Miku that's why Miku knew Shinobu that the demon was real so she started asking her about demons.

A few minutes ago Miku started asking Shinobu about demons.

"So Shinobu-chan are demons real? Because a few days ago our village was destroyed... I saw two dead bodies in our village, a woman and a man... Is it possible that demons were responsible?" Miku asked Shinobu.

Shinobu was happy with Miku because of her insecurity to know about demons like her so she told some things she knew but some lies she answered to Miku.

"Well, you seem interested in knowing about demons... I will answer your questions first, demons are real, other people just don't know that such evil creatures exist in the world, so people here don't know much.. Second, the corpses you saw in the village, a woman and a man, were the perpetrators of demons." Shinobu explained to Miku.

What Miku doesn't know is that Shinobu herself killed two of her victims in their village because they saw her eating 15 people with marechi blood.

That's why Shinobu's strength increased so quickly and she easily defeated Zohakuten and his clones without any difficulty.

"I thought demons weren't real because my mother said demons weren't real..." Miku said to Shinobu.

When Shinobu was about to answer, she felt the presence of an upper moon inside the house, so she stopped for a moment to feel it when she suddenly felt a drop of water.

"Tamioka!" Shinobu mumble to herself So Miku wondered if Shinobu had said something.

"Something wrong? Shinobu-chan?" Miku asked Shinobu So Shinobu looked at her and smiled as if she was letting her know that she was just thinking about something.

"Nothing... Go to sleep because I'm sure you're tired... And I also need to sleep for the patrol tonight." Shinobu said and Miku agreed with what Shinobu said.

Shinobu stood up from her seat while she was still inside Miku's room, Shinobu felt the weight of the presecens around her so she didn't waste time and immediately left Miku's room but before she closed it sojo's door to Miku's room is Miku she said something to Miku.

"Miku... Whatever happens, don't leave this room until I say so... Do you understand?" Shinobu asked Miku and Miku reply immediately "Yes..." Miku reply and that Shinobu complete shout the sojo door leaving Miku inside alone.

And Shinobu walked in the hallway of the House as she walked she felt that the presences around her were getting heavier with every step she took, she could hardly move her body.

But as she approached a room where Giyuu was, she couldn't get the two out of her mind the corpse that Miku saw in their village, if those two hadn't seen her, Shinobu would have eaten them because those two were also Marechi Blood, but Shinobu couldn't eat them because the sun was about to rise. that's why Shinobu did, she just killed the two so that there would be no evidence against her.

'If only I had eaten those two, I would probably have gotten stronger now...' Shinobu thought to herself.

Shinobu's thoughts were gone when she reached the room where Giyuu was waiting for her.

While Shinobu was outside the room, she could already feel the weight of the presences inside the room when Shinobu opened the Sojo, her two eyes immediately saw a person standing inside, she saw the kanji written on his two eyes upper rank 4.

"Tomioka Giyuu!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 9.9K 25
( YANDERE MUZAN KIBUTSUJI X FEM! READER X YANDERE KOKUSHIBO ) 鬼で所有権: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ we are being lenient with you... but it doesn't mean we'll �...
182K 2.5K 27
This is a book that's just Yandere x reader because I have an unhealthy obsession with Yanderes. 😁👍 There are ⚠️ trigger warnings ⚠️ ...
2K 46 3
"Oh y/n did you know I used to be god's favorite but now he won't listen to my prayers anymore.He let me fall, im no longer in heaven but it was wort...
104K 4.8K 18
" l-let me go, p-please"..... " NO... CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE... YOU BELONG TO THIS FAMILY... YOU ONLY BELONGS...