𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺

Oleh paigesbueckersgf

˜"*°•.˜"*°• wanna make you fall in love as hard as my poor parent's teenage daughter •°*"˜.•°*"˜ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶... Lebih Banyak

𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺
𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝗔 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲, 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝗸𝘆, 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝟰 𝗔𝗠 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻
𝗧𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮 𝘁𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀
𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗜𝘁'𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆
𝗜 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗱
𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗪𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱
𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲
𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱
𝗪𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁
𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗜 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲
𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱
𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄
𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲
𝗧𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝗜 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝘂𝗽 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 '𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀
𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱
𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗪𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗗𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱𝘀
𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲, 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆
𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗺𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻
𝗷𝗲𝘀𝘂𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁, 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀, 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗶𝘇𝗲

6.2K 106 48
Oleh paigesbueckersgf

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮
𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼, sleeping on the floor might not be the brightest idea that we have ever had.

We all wake up sore and limbs strewn about on each other with a random movie playing on my macbook. 

Shelby groans, pushing a very awake but non moving Marissa off her back causing her to hit the floor with a thump and a gasp causing me to laugh at the sisters.

"Get up losers it's target time!!"

 with a clap and a bunch of groans while getting up from the wooden floor of our apartment. 

the clock on the oven reads, 10:48 am.

I walk into the closet and grab a pair of sweatpants and a tank top to change into. 

after changing and finishing everything in the bathroom I make my way out to where Shelbs and Rissa were in the living room.

"lets go lets go, shopping waits for no one" I said while clapping my hands 

"race you to the car lessi" Marissa announces before bolting past me to get to my car so she could drive.

"absolutely not, RISS YOU SUCK AT DRIVING STOP"

 i bolt after her to get to my car.

 now i love my best friend but i will NEVER let her drive my car after she almost crashed it the summer before senior year.

"AH HA i win get in the back rissy"

 i poke my tongue out at riss's disbelief that i said back seat, causing shelbs to let out a snort and get in the passenger seat of my car 

while i was sitting in the driver seat waiting for a very pouty marissa to get in the back seat.

a loud and stupid car ride later we pull up to target and go our separate ways, agreeing to meet in about an hour. 

i had wondered off to the vinyl section to see if they had a cigarettes after sex album i had been looking for for months.

 sadly no luck

deciding that it was time i go look at things for the apartment, decorations for my room and such.

 knowing i would probably bump into marissa somewhere in this area at some point.

pushing the cart i had grabbed around the corner a familiar voice caused me to freeze and almost death grip my poor coffee cup and phone.

"lessi? is that you" 

slowly turning around i make eye contact with one azzi fudd, paiges best friend. 

she almost looks in disbelief that she see's me standing in front of her

and i couldnt blame her. it had been two and a half ish years since i had seen and talked to azzi.

"azzi! hi"

 its awkward and uncomfortable, i knew that azzi knew why me and her hadnt talked in so long and why i had avoided her when she would come home and see marissa or some of our old mutual friends.

before either one of us can say another word to the other we both hear thumping foot steps that sound like running coming towards us.

in that group were her team mates, in front of me now not only stood azzi but also lou, nika, ice, aaliyah, and paige.

the paige i hadn't seen since she left. the paige whos clothes were packed in a box at my apartment. the paige i was now going to have to see again. 

panic filled my chest and the store began to feel smaller as i avoided the stare i felt from the blonde.

"i um better get going, riss and shelby are probably looking for me it was nice seeing you azzi"

the words rush out of my mouth like i was puking them out of my mouth

i don't let azzi respond as I walk away as fast as I possibly can.

"i saw paige." that sentence muttered over the phone causes the three of us to zoom out of the target.

After getting the bags and everything out of the car I crash onto my bed and curl up into the covers.

memories of the two of us flutter around my head. 

all of a sudden i feel like the stupid sophmore i was again.

swallowing the tears i fumble out of my room in just enough time to go with riss to drop shelby off at the airport where i had once again lost my shit and starting bawling.

"you are beautiful lessi, do not let them kill your light"

that night i slept in marissa's bed with her, much like i did all junior year.

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

𝗯𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀!!!
made so many edits here help
don't kill me
I am in fact making this sadder!
remember that you all love me pls!!
i love yall

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

100K 2.4K 60
𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑂𝐶 𝑆𝑜𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑀𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑎 & 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒 ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ೃ⁀➷ 𝑋𝑖𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑎 𝑀𝑖𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑛 𝑎...
134K 2.1K 21
What happens when the reigning Women's National Player of the year falls for the one girl she can't have, the coaches daughter? Idea from: @HannahGav...
36.8K 662 28
❝ All of my whole life through I never love no one but you ❞ Fem oc x Kate Martin
268K 8.5K 30
❝ ᴍᴀᴇᴠᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ. ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ❞ { ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ }