Lab Rats: Bionic Island Seaso...

Od ScarletWitch19

A lot has happened to Cassie and her siblings since season one. With the defeat of Krane, Mr. Davenport creat... Viac

Cast
Bionic Rebellion Part 1
Bionic Rebellion Part 2
Left Behind
Bionic Dog
Mission Mania
Simulation Manipulation
Forbidden Hero
Spider Island
Spike vs. Spikette
Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med Part 1
Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med Part 2
Space Elevator
Bionic Action Hero Part 1
Bionic Action Hero Part 2
One of Us
Bob Zombie
Human Eddy
The Curse of the Screaming Skull
On the Edge Part 1
On the Edge Part 2
Ultimate Tailgate Challenge
And Then There Were Five
Space Colony Part 1
Space Colony Part 2
The Vanishing Part 1
The Vanishing Part 2

Under Seige

300 4 2
Od ScarletWitch19

"Welcome to Perry's Paradise Resort. Don't worry about the bags. One of the robot bellhops will get them." Perry says as she and her niece Kerry step off the hydro loop. She claps her hands and Adam runs over to the suitcase.

"Ah, yeah, suitcase sled! Whoo-hoo!" Adam exclaims as he jumps on top of the suitcase. He slid himself across the room and into the training area.

"You remember my sweet niece, Kerry," Perry says as she and Kerry walk over to Bree, Chase, and me.

"No, but would your evil niece Kerry like to introduce her to us?" Bree says.

"So this is Kerry? Yeah, I remember you from that one time you came over to our house. She doesn't look so scary to me." I say, walking up to Kerry. Kerry growls at me and stomps her foot, but I don't move from my spot. "I have two brothers. You're gonna have to do better than that." I walk away from Kerry and stand next to Chase.

"She's staying for the weekend. Give her a room with a view. Here you go." Perry says, handing Chase a piece of fake money.

"This is money from a board game," Chase says.

"And there's plenty more where that came from," Perry says while poking his chest.

"Don't worry, I won't be a bother. You won't even know I'm here." Kerry says in her fake sweet innocent voice. "I just want to spend some quality time with my favorite Auntie Terry."

"Well, I have been accused of being fun. And of identity theft." Perry says.

"You're not fooling us, Kerry. You act all nice until your aunt's gone, and then you go off to trip roller skaters and sell ice packs to the injured." Chase says.

"My sweet niece would never do that. Everyone knows the roller rink is my turf." Perry says. Leo and Douglas walk into the room.

"Dougie!" Perry says, running over to him and putting her arm around him. "Kerry, I'd like to you to meet your future uncle, Douglas."

"I've heard all about you. You're the one obsessed with my aunt." Kerry says, shaking Douglas' hand.

"Yeah. She is a, uh...handsome woman." Douglas says.

"Settle down, Romeo. There's kids here." Perry says. "Come on. Help me get her room ready." She leaves the room.

"Yeah. Be right there." Douglas says before running in the other direction.

"So this is the monster who owned you two last year?" Leo says to Bree and Chase. "What did she do, not invite you to her tea party?"

"Keep talking and I'll snap those little twigs you call arms." Kerry snaps, glaring at Leo.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. These are bionic twigs." Leo says. Kerry just gives him a look and Leo points to his right arm. "Well, this one is. From here down."

"So...what's your game, Kerry? Why are you really here?" Bree says.

"Gotta lay low till the heat blows over. Got sloppy on my last job back at Creek." Kerry says.

"What did you do this time?" Chase says.

"Till the witness wakes up, nothing," Kerry says. "Just stay outta my way, and I'll stay outta yours." She leaves the room. Chase's eyes widened as he checked his pockets.

"Hey, she took my wallet." Chase starts to run after her but stops once he realizes he and Bree are handcuffed together.

"Oh, man, she owned you guys again." Leo laughs. When he tries to leave the room, he and I both fall to the ground and we see that our ankles were handcuffed together.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Ah! Morning. Another day, another chance to make the world a better place." Chase sighs as he, Adam, Bree, and I step out of our capsules."

"Well, this day's ruined," Bree says.

"Yeah, I'm going back to sleep," I say. Before I could get back into my capsule, I stopped when I heard Chase cry out after stepping on a piece of glass.

"Uh! I just stepped on broken glass." Chase cries.

"Things are looking up," Adam says. Chase picks up a tablet.

"Leo's tablet. Someone's been in here. We must not have heard them because we were in our capsules." Chase says. He shakes Leo. "Leo, wake up! Did you hear anything last night? Someone broke in."

"No, but I am a really deep sleeper. I cannot tell you how many times I've woken up in a body bag." Leo says.

"This had to be Perry's niece," Bree says.

"Wow, you got schooled by a toddler again?" Leo says.

"She broke your tablet," I say.

"Bring her to me," Leo says angrily, jumping up from the couch. Bree super speeds out of the room and comes back with Kerry.

"Whoa. You're fast. Homely, but fast." Kerry says.

"We know what you did," Bree says.

"Yeah, that thing with the handcuffs. You've been going to magic school." Adam says.

"You're gonna replace everything you stole or broke," Chase says.

"I didn't do it," Kerry says.

"Well, that clears that up. Back to bed." Adam says, going back to his capsule.

"Hey, you're not going anywhere," Chase says to Kerry.

"Aunt Terry!" Kerry shouts, making Chase scream and cover his ears.

"Did it occur to you that I have bionic hearing?" Chase yells, glaring at Kerry.

"Nope, but good to know. Aunt Terry!" Kerry shouts, making Chase scream again. Perry walks into the room.

"What is all the yelling about?" Perry asks. "I didn't even have time to put my face on."

"Wait, that thing's removable?" I say.

"Your precious little niece ransacked the place," Bree says.

"I don't know what they mean, Aunt Terry. I was sound asleep, dreaming of cute little kittens, when I was ripped out of bed by this bionic she-man." Kerry says in her sweet innocent voice, making me laugh a little.

"Bionic she man. Good one." I say, making Bree glare at me.

"Please don't hurt me," I say hiding behind Leo.

"How dare you accuse my sweet little angel? Me, I get. Cousin Cletus, grandma flat nose, the Pug twins, absolutely. But her? Impossible." Perry says.

"You call your grandmother grandma flat nose?" Chase says.

"Well, not to her face. She's kinda hard to look at." Perry says. "I can prove Kerry's innocent. We'll just check the security footage."

In the common room, we tried to pull up the security footage on the monitor but all we got was a blank screen. "The monitor's broken. I can't pull up the security footage." Chase says.

"It's okay. I'll fix it. I can fix anything. I used to be the leading technician for NASA." Perry says.

"You worked for NASA?" I say.

"Yeah. The North American Sumo Association." Perry says. "I put the pins on the diapers." She walks over to the monitor and starts banging on it. "Fixie, fixie, fixie, fixie!"

"Wait, don't!" Chase says, pulling her away from the monitor.

"Wow. Can't believe that didn't do it." Bree says.

"It's not working because someone fried the server," Chase says, glaring at Kerry as he holds the broken wires from the console. "That means all the cameras are down."

"You knew you'd get busted, so you destroyed the evidence," Bree says.

"Guys, get in here quick," Leo calls from the cafeteria. We all ran inside to see all the tables had been turned over. "What do you have to say for yourself now, Kerry?"

"That you people are slobs?" Kerry says.

"Look, your niece is playing you. The whole sweet and innocent thing, it's an act." Chase says.

"Aunt Terry, I didn't do this," Kerry says.

"Of course, you didn't. I'm gonna catch the real culprit even if I have to stay up all night, which will be easy, 'cause I spent the winter in hibernation." Perry says before leaving the cafeteria.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In the Mentor's Quarters, Perry walks in holding a flashlight and sees Adam, Bree, Chase, and I sleeping in our capsules. "Huh. When the dolls are sleeping, they almost look human." She walks down to the cafeteria and as she looks around, she sees a mysterious figure standing in the shadows and tackles him.

"I gotcha. Banzai!" Perry yells.

"It's me. Douglas." Douglas groans as she sits on top of him.

"Oh. Well, I'm still not getting up." Perry says. Douglas shoves Perry off of him. "What are you doing here?"

"I was just getting a snack 'cause I couldn't sleep," Douglas says.

"Oh. Well, you should've called me. I would've sang you a lullaby. Hush, little Dougie, don't say a word. Mama's gonna marry you and take you to a cabin and never let you go ever, ever, ever, ever." Perry sings.

"Okay. Now I may never sleep." Douglas says. He gets up and runs away.

"He is so into me, it's embarrassing," Perry says as she gets up. She walks into the common room and when she turns around, she sees someone walking toward her. "You. What are you doing here? No. No! " Perry starts screaming when a white light hits her and she falls unconscious.

The next morning, Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo, and I run into the common room where we see everyone standing around an unconscious Perry. "What happened?" Leo says.

"Someone must've attacked her. I was about to check on her, but I need one of you guys to make sure she's really unconscious before I get my face too close." Douglas says. Chase kneels down next to Perry and checks her pulse.

"I think she's gonna be okay," Chase says.

"What, you're a doctor now?" Adam says.

"I checked her pulse," Chase says.

"Oh, no, sorry, I wasn't making fun of you. I just wanted to see if you'd take a look at this rash." Adam says.

"Oh, my head," Perry says, clutching the side of her head.

"Douglas, get her to the infirmary," Chase says.

"Good idea. Let's put her down humanely." Douglas says. Two boys drag Perry out of the room, followed by Douglas.

"I can't believe Kerry would hurt her own aunt just to get away with more crimes," Bree says.

"Yeah. It doesn't make sense." Chase says.

"What if it's not her?" I say as everyone gives me a strange look.

"Who would want to hurt Perry? Correction. Who would actually hurt Perry?" Leo says.

"No, Cassie might be right. Let's think this through. First, Leo's tablet was damaged. Maybe someone was trying to find classified information but couldn't figure out the password, so they tossed it aside. Then, the criminal disabled the security cameras, because they didn't want anyone tracking their moves. When Perry started pursuing them, they probably took her out." Chase says.

"Guys, look," I say as I stand by the hydro loop and point to the busted control panel. "They took out the hydro loop too. Whoever did this just trapped us on the island."

"Wait. Those burn marks are from bionics. The last time something like this happened, it was Sebastian leading a rebellion. Guys...there's still a rebel living among us." Chase says.

"How could there still be a rebel here?" I say.

"I don't know, but for now, everyone's a suspect," Chase says.

"You! I knew it was you all along." Adam says, pointing a finger at Chase.

"I was with you the whole time," Chase says.

"Me! I knew it was me all along." Adam says.

"Sebastian's rebellion almost destroyed this academy. I'm not gonna let that happen again." Chase says. "Everyone back to the dorm. You're on lockdown until further notice."

"Good idea. We'll keep 'em there until we can question everyone." Bree says. Douglas, Kerry, and Perry walked into the room.

"Here comes the bride." Perry sings as Kerry helps Perry sit down.

"Good news is, she checked out okay. Bad news is, she checked out okay." Douglas says.

"Okay, what happened? Who attacked you?" I ask Perry.

"Oh, I'm still a little foggy, but I remember being on the front lines. Then, out of the darkness, eleven giant guys in helmets started to charge me. No, wait. That was when I ran onto the field during the Bears game." Perry says.

"That was you? I thought that was a mascot." Leo says.

"So you seriously don't remember being shot at?" I say.

"Look, all I know is that some bionic freak attacked me, and I could really use a hug," Perry says. All of us except Douglas back away as Perry holds out her arms.

Douglas starts to lean in but backs away. "No. Can't. Sorry." Douglas says.

"Look, we have to stop that rebel. We'll split up and patrol the academy. Any questions?" Chase says.

"Yeah. Now that you know it wasn't me, is there something you'd like to say?" Kerry says.

"Yes. Can I please have my wallet back?" Chase says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

That night, Chase assigned us each an area to look for the rebel. We were all on our comms so we could communicate with one another. "3:00 am. Common area is clear." Chase says.

"Living quarters, all clear," Douglas says.

"All clear here, too," Perry says. "Hear that, Douglas? I'm all alone."

"Somebody else say something. Please." Douglas says.

"Adam, what about the weapons area?" Chase asks.

"All clear in the boom-boom room," Adam replies. He starts making shadow puppets on the wall using his flashlight.

"Cafeteria's good," I say.

"Checked the capsule dorm three times. It's all clear." Bree says as she sits on a lounge chair in the Mentor's Quarters. I heard a typing sound in my ear as Bree started texting on her phone.

"Are you texting?" Chase says.

"No," Bree says. I laugh quietly when Bree sends me a text that reads, this is so boring.

Then I started texting and replied back, I know. Right?

"I can hear you," Chase says.

"Relax, Mr. Boring. Bree and I are just messing around." I say. Then I got an idea and continued to text. Chase's phone beeps in his pocket and he pulls it out.

"Chase is a jerk? I think you sent this to the wrong person, Cass." Chase says.

"Nope," I say.

"How's the training area, Leo?" Chase says. We waited for Leo to respond but he never did. "Leo. Leo! Guys, he's not responding. Get down here fast."

I geo-leaped into the training room while Adam, Bree, and Perry run over to Chase. "Where is he?" I say.

"I don't know. Has anyone seen Leo?" Chase says.

"Yes. He's a sixteen-year-old male, about five foot seven, answers to the name Leo." Adam says.

"Guys, I know you're fearing the worst, but you have to remember, it's only Dooley," Perry says. We hear an explosion coming from the other room.

"Whoa! Oh, no. The weapons room. Let's go." Chase says as we all run into the weapons room. Once we were inside, we saw that some of the barrels in the room were on fire.

"I got it," Adam says. He blows out the fire by using his enhanced lung capacity ability.

"That was close. The rebel almost blew up the whole academy." Chase says. We hear Douglas scream from our comm sets.

"Of course. It's you. No. No, no, no. No, please. Please don't hurt me." We hear Douglas say just as we hear a loud blast and Douglas screaming.

"Duggles!" Perry shouts, pushing us out of the way as she runs out of the weapons room. The five of us run into the Mentor's Quarters to see Douglas lying on the floor. "No. The one person I cared about." Perry shouts as she runs over to Douglas.

"First Perry, now Douglas. The rebel's trying to take us out one by one. We're officially under attack." Chase says.

"Oh, man, really? It's the weekend." Adam says. We hear another blast.

"Another blast," Bree says.

"Go. I'll stay here and nurse him back to health." Perry says as she holds Douglas in her arms. The four of us leave the room. "Stay with me, Dougie. Don't go toward the light."

"I gotta be honest. I'm runnin' toward the light." Douglas says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"The rebel's in the training area," Bree says as we run into the common room.

"Oh, man, I didn't know the gym was open twenty-four hours," Adam says.

"Let's do this," Chase says just as someone blows a hole in the door of the training room.

"Who's there? Show yourself!" I say as a figure stepped out of the shadows. Our eyes widened when we saw Leo stepping out of the training room.

"Leo?" Bree says. "What is going on? Who else is in there?"

"No one. Leo's the one who's been attacking us." Douglas says as he and Perry run into the common room.

"I knew it. Leo's the rebel. Who else would wanna take over the island?" Adam says. He turns to Douglas. "Wait, why is Leo the rebel?" Leo fires a laser sphere at us and we all duck behind a pillar.

"What is wrong with him?" I ask.

"He's sleepwalking because his bionics are going haywire. He's not rebelling. He's in a bionic trance." Douglas explains to us.

"I'm in a trance watching you talk all science-y," Perry says. Leo fires another laser sphere at us and we all run over to take cover behind another pillar.

"Your capsules calibrate your bionics with your nervous systems, but since Leo doesn't have a capsule, everything's out of whack," Douglas says.

"So technically, this is your fault for not giving him one," Chase says.

"Come on, he's barely bionic," Douglas says. We all break up in different directions and duck behind various hiding spots as Leo continues to attack us.

"That's it. I'm waking him up." Adam says.

"No, no. The sudden stimulation could cause his arm to glitch even more. Right now, it's firing externally. But if his laser spheres backfire, it could blow him apart." Douglas says.

"Do it, do it, do it." Perry chants, making Douglas give her a strange look.

"If we don't do something, he's gonna destroy the whole island," Chase says.

"You guys have to find a way to contain him. Then I can recalibrate his arm." Douglas says. Leo starts to fire his laser spheres repeatedly but then suddenly disappears.

"He's gone," Bree says as we all stepped out from our hiding places.

"Good. That means the gym's free. I'm gonna do some cardio." Adam says. Another explosion goes off in another room.

In the Mentor's Quarters, Kerry is going around the room and placing random items in a bag to steal when we all run into the room. "Kerry. Have you seen Leo?" Chase asks, making Kerry jump and drop her bag.

"Sixteen-year-old male, about five foot seven, answers to the name Leo," Adam says.

"Uh, yeah, he went somewhere else," Kerry says. Bree, Chase, Perry, and I leave the room except for Adam. Adam turns to Kerry and sees the hat she was wearing.

"Hey. Cool hat. I got one just like it." Adam says before leaving the room. Leo walks into the room.

"Leo. If you know what's good for you, you'll pretend you never saw this." Kerry says. "Wait. Why do you look so weird?" Leo fires a laser sphere at her and she hides behind the couch.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"How are we gonna stop Leo without waking him up?" Adam asks as we stand in the common room.

"Oh, I know how to keep him asleep. Just have Chase talk to him." I say. Chase takes out his phone.

"I just sent you a pointedly worded text," Chase says. We hear a high-pitched scream coming from another room.

"That's Kerry's scream," Perry says. We all ran out of the common room and made our way back to the Mentor's Quarters.

"Don't worry, Kerry. We're here to..." Perry says as we run into the Mentor's Quarters only to see Leo lying on the floor while Kerry grabs his legs, making Leo scream like a girl.

"Leo?" I say as we all gave him weird looks.

"Get her off of me!" Leo screams as Kerry lets him go. "What happened?"

"You just got body slammed by a brownie," Adam laughs.

"Because you and your toy arm attacked me," Kerry says.

"What are you talking about? I was sleeping." Leo says.

"Actually, you were sleepwalking," I say. "Your bionics glitched because Douglas never gave you a capsule." Leo glares at Douglas.

"But I did give you bionics. Let's focus on that." Douglas says.

"Wait, how did you subdue him without waking him up?" Bree asks Kerry.

"Oh, he woke up. Hit 'em in the right place, they always wake up." Kerry says.

"She's a Perry," Perry says.

The next morning, we were all standing in the Mentor's Quarters. "Here you go, Leo. My gift to you." Douglas says as he unveils a tiny capsule.

"I don't know what to say...'cause I don't know what it is," Leo says.

"It's a capsule for your arm," Douglas says, putting the capsule on Leo's arm.

"Well, Kerry's taking off. She said to thank you all for a wonderful time." Perry says as she walks into the room.

"Yeah, I bet she did. I'm missing a necklace." Bree says.

"And I can't find my watch," Chase says.

"And one of my comic books is missing," I say.

"And I'm missing the rest of my capsule," Leo says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In the common area, Kerry sneaks into the hydro loop as she carries a large object inside along with the rest of the stolen items. Before the hydro loop could close, I stopped it and pushed it open with my arms. "Going somewhere?" I say. "Hey, Perry. Over here."

"Forget you saw this, and I'll let you have half," Kerry says.

"Half of this is mine," I say, grabbing my missing comic book. Perry walks over. "I caught your niece stealing."

"Kerry, stealing has very serious consequences. What do you have to say for yourself?" Perry says.

"Uh...uh, I was sleepwalking?" Kerry says.

"Works for me. Say hi to your mom." Perry says before walking off.

"Ha! See ya." Kerry says as she stands up only to realize she was handcuffed to her seat.

"The police are on the other side. Say hi to your cellmate." I say.

"What? What? No!" Kerry screams as the hydro loop leaves and shoots off into the mainland.

"Nobody messes with my siblings and gets away with it," I say.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.3K 158 16
Harper, now bionic, needs to learn to control her new abilities as a student at the bionic academy, she will count on the help of the entire team to...
13.7K 244 23
Mr. Davenport may not like it, but Douglas and Marcus are his family. After the events of Bionic Showdown, he realizes that Marcus is technically his...
30.5K 580 28
When Maddie finds out that here neighbor has three Bionic kids in his basement she gets offered a job. Follow Maddie through working for the famous D...
179K 3K 24
Katherine Dooley was adopted three years ago, by Tasha. She still remembers her parents before they died, but not much of them. Tasha has just marrie...