LUFTMENSCH. ━━ interactive oc...

By diino_rot

my babies More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐒.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
━━━━ left behind.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
𒆜 ☠ || 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒.
━━━━ lotuscrow.
━━━━ archpaw.
━━━━ twistkit.
━━━━ kindleprance.
━━━━ duskstar.
━━━━ logsnap
━━━━ snakestar.
━━━━ cinderbelly.
━━━━ lakestar.
━━━━ olivepaw (eb).
━━━━ talonpaw.
━━━━ falconfrost.
━━━━ reemquake.
━━━━ dromedaryfruit.
━━━━ bigbison.
━━━━ olivepaw (cotc).
━━━━ hornetpaw.
━━━━ oakfinder.
━━━━ sunspeckle.
𒆜 ☠ || 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒.
━━━━ tiergan.
━━━━ paisley.
━━━━ ophir.
━━━━ tuttu.
𒆜 ☠ || 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃𝐒.
━━━━ camden williams.
━━━━ subject a-06.

━━━━ subject a-01.

63 5 11
By diino_rot

━━━━ GENERAL.

𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 ━━ jackson williams.

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 ━━ jackson.

𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 ━━ williams.

𝗚𝗟𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 ━━ oaty.

𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦
━━ jacky, a nickname of his forename.
━━ jw, a classy nickname used by close friends. It's meant to be something like a 'rap name' or whatever the equivalent that is within the glade.

𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘(𝗦) ━━ oaty or jw. preferably oaty if you aren't close to him.

𝗔𝗚𝗘 , 𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 ━━ 14 years old, male.

━━━━ APPEARANCE.

𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘—𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠 ━━ teo halm.

𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗡 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗥 ━━ white.

𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗥 ━━ brown.

𝗘𝗬𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗥 ━━ brown.

𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗕𝗨𝗜𝗟𝗗 ━━ big and muscular despite him being a bit of a younger glader. honestly he seems to be the strongest out of everyone.

𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗦
━━ tall (for his age).
━━ muscular.
━━ mole below his eye.
━━ crooked teeth.

𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ━━ 5 feet and 11 inches.

𝗪𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ━━ 162 pounds.

━━━━ PERSONALITY.

𝗣𝗢𝗦. 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗦 ━━ goofy, empathetic, crafty.

𝗡𝗘𝗚. 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗦 ━━ reserved, secretive, dishonest.

𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗟𝗟 ━━ oaty is a person with pros and cons, just like everyone else in this world. but, to the bulk of the population, oaty is just a person with no worries. he's free, he's careless, he's stupid, and he's really fucking funny. he's the type of person who will have pretzel rods and then proceed to stick them in his mouth to be like a walrus. there is never a dull moment when you're around him; always expect a laugh to burst past your lips and always expect him to flash you a glimmering, shining grin that says, "everything is fine."

and, yeah, that is who oaty is. he will always be that fun, loving, and comical character in the background. but, he isn't just a gleam of sunlight that never fades out. he has his fair share of darkness: his own problems and struggles that he buries deep within himself. but he refuses to subject anyone to his own hardships. they are his problems... no-one else needs to be subjected to them. no-one else needs to know about them. oaty can and will deal with everything on his own.

after all... he's just the funny guy, right?

with that, oaty is also a very smart guy. yeah, he might not be the smartest in terms of schooling or academic achievements, but he knows quite a lot about real world things. he's street smart: he knows how to escape a problem, can figure out what's safe, can see people's intentions before then even utter a word. his life has forced him to learn how to survive. and so... he does just that, crafting his way out of situations like a fox stuck in a hunter's trap.

lastly, oaty has a very hard time telling the truth. the truth means someone knows something about you. and, when someone knows something about you that means they have something to use against you. oaty has had that happen to him too many times to count. because of this, he tends to spin little white lies and hide away. even to this day his group of friends know little about his personal life.

𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦
━━ being left behind.
━━ guns.
━━ knifes.
━━ blood / gore.

𝗛𝗢𝗕𝗕𝗜𝗘𝗦
━━ chilling with the animals and helping take care of them in his freetime. he loves animals.
━━ drawing, most specifically drawing buildings. he likes to constantly make little blueprints in the dirt even if he never uses that idea.

𝗛𝗔𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗦
━━ he runs his hand through his hair whenever he's stressed or nervous. or embarrassed.
━━ laughing or smiling awkwardly during a sad situation.
━━ bouncing on the balls of his feet, picking at his fingernails, kicking rocks, etc, etc. whenever he's forced to just sit and not do anything oaty will do anything to try and dull the boredom in his mind.

━━━━ STATISTICS.

𝗔𝗚𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 ━━ 32 / 100.
𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗟𝗘𝗫𝗘𝗦 ━━ 45 / 100.
𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗕𝗔𝗧 ━━ 21 / 100.
𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗕𝗜𝗡𝗚 ━━ 87 / 100.
𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 ━━ 23 / 100.
𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗘𝗗 ━━ 10 / 100.
𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗔 ━━ 95 / 100.

𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 ━━ 100 / 100.
𝗗𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗬 ━━ 86 / 100.
𝗖𝗢𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ━━ 28 / 100.

𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 ━━ 97 / 100.
𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗩𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗦 ━━ 45 / 100.
𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗣𝗢𝗡 𝗪𝗜𝗘𝗟𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 ━━ 67 / 100.
𝗠𝗔𝗭𝗘 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗟𝗘𝗗𝗚𝗘 ━━ 54 / 100.
𝗠𝗘𝗗. 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗟𝗘𝗗𝗚𝗘 ━━ 10 / 100.
𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗟𝗘𝗗𝗚𝗘 ━━ 54 / 100.
𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗕 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗟𝗘𝗗𝗚𝗘 ━━ 43 / 100.

━━━━ GLADE LIFE.

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗚𝗟𝗔𝗗𝗘 ━━ about a year now.

𝗢𝗣. 𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗔𝗭𝗘 ━━ it's okay. pretty ruthless, yeah, but it's also very interesting if you think about it.

𝗢𝗣. 𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗦 ━━ they're his family, his friends, even if some of them can be giant assholes. oaty would happily die for any of them without hesitation.

𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦 ━━ open!

𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗦 ━━ open!

━━━━ EXTRA / OTHER.

𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦 ━━ indie music, sweet food, his job as a builder, creating things, making people laugh, stupid jokes, puns.

𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦 ━━ arrogance, spiciness, any sort of exercise, running, the fact he has a limp, any weapon other than axes.

𝗙𝗨𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦
━━ oaty has a permanent limp to his walk from his left leg. it stems from his ankle, which doesn't like to bend at all without a burst of pain. so, oaty just tends to hobble around on his right side with a large stick for extra balance.
━━ he physically cannot run for long periods of time. his ankle will give out after a while and he'll barely be able to stand.

𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚(𝗦) ━━ scrawny by wallows.

𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗥𝗔 / 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 ━━ none.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 560 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
175K 6.6K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
40.9K 1K 88
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
331K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong