love island 2023

By demieslove

in which carmen mccoy enters the villa to find the one More

carmen
first impressions
dares
telling tales
zachariah's choice
whitney
sneaky link
sammy
terrace
first recoupling
bankers
new girls
favourites
dumping
game playing
birthdays
decisions
scott
pancakes
WAG
situationships
girlies

journey

3.2K 88 19
By demieslove

Zach was the first boy to stand. "I'd like to couple up with the girl because I feel like even though it's early days, I'm really liking how things are going. I'm looking forward to tomorrow, you know. I feel like my journeys only just started."

The last comment, caused Carmen's eyebrows to furrow, her head shooting up.

"How can he say his journeys only just started when he was literally ready to take me home to his mum a few days ago." Carmen spoke.

"So the girl I'd like to couple up with is- Molly." They all clapped as the blonde girl made her way over, kissing Zach's cheek before they sat down.

Mehdi followed. "I'd like to couple up with this girl because she makes me feel very happy in this villa. This girl never fails to make me laugh, and I like that. This girl has surprised me because beside her loud side, there is a soft one and she opens up everyday. So I'm very exited to see the rest of it. So the girl I'd like to couple up with is- Whitney."

Sammy was up next. "I would like to couple up with this girl because since we met, we got this weird little, naughty click between us. We have each other laughing in stitches. The last couple of days, we have a little test, but it's made me kind of realise that- talking to other people, they're not her. So the girl I would like to couple up with is- Jess."

Mitch followed. "I would like to couple up with this girl because I think gradually, the connection is forming. She is very down to earth, and she's got a good body as well. So the girl I would like to couple up with is- Leah."

Tyrique went next. "I would like to couple up with this girl because even though we wind each other up, I am liking how things are going. Even though I'm not really that good at expressing it sometimes, I do genuinely feel something for her and I do see potential in what we have. So the girl I'd like to couple up with is- Carmen."

Throughout his speech, Carmen couldn't keep the small smile off of her face. She made her way over to him, pulling his chin to peck his lips twice before sitting down besides him.

She glanced in Zach's direction once feeling his eyes eyes on her, simply pushing her tongue to the side of her mouth before turning to Scott.

"I would like to couple up with this girl because, although I've only been here a short amount of time, I feel like our conversation flows. We have a lot in common, good banter, and she's also very easy on the eye. So the girl I would like to couple up with is- Catherine."

Once all the islanders had disbursed from the fire pit, Carmen noticed Leah heading inside. "You okay love?" she asked once finding her sat alone on one of the sofas.

"I'm okay, are you okay?"

"Your not, come here." Carmen said, pulling her into a hug. "Talk to me."

"I just feel really bad that when all the boys were speaking, Sammy's just standing up there and being like, yeah we had a little test. I was a bit like- sorry but like, since he's pulled me for every single chat, like of course I was flirting back, but you was the one giving me the vibes. Like he hasn't pulled me once and just said- oh yeah by the way, I'm fully with Jess. How are you gonna be all flirty with me and then just stand there and call me a test. Like I'm a human, it just felt so horrible."

"Yeah, don't cry. Obviously he's just downplayed all of this to Jess and you as well. Your more than just a test." Carmen said, watching as Leah wiped her tears.

"I just want someone that thinks of me more that just a flirt- like it makes me feel like, it's just rubbish."

"I know." Carmen said softly, pulling her into a hug.

"What about you? How are you feeling?" Leah asked once the two had pulled apart.

"Yeah, I'm good. Obviously I was worried about you, I could tell something had upset you." Carmen started. "I'm not gonna lie, Zach's comment about his journey just starting did annoy me. Like no, your journey started when you were coupled up with me, do you know what I mean."

"Yeah. Do you think maybe he said it to get back at you or something?" Leah suggested.

"I have no idea." Carmen shook her head. "I'm gonna pull him later, I think you should pull Sammy too. Tell him that it did upset you."

"Yeah, I will. Thank you." Leah smiled.

__

"Are you gonna pull Zach tonight, babe?" Jess asked once only herself and Carmen remained in the dressing room.

"Yeah. Not gonna lie, his comment did annoy me. Like, I get we're done but like, there's no need to be petty about it." Carmen replied.

"Can I raise a toast to family, friends, obviously connections and fresh starts. Cheers." Mitch spoke.

Carmen headed in the direction of where Zach was sat with Molly on the day beds, interrupting there conversation. "Zach, can we speak?"

Zach simply nodded, following Carmen over to the day beds in which everyone else watched. "How you doing, Carmen?"
he asked as he sat down besides her.

"Obviously things between us didn't really end well." Carmen started, watching as the boy besides her stretched his chin. "But like it's done now, and I feel like we need to be at least civil with each other."

Zach nodded at her words before she continued. "And if I'm being honest with you, there was no need for your speech."

"What?" he asked. "What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about." Carmen replied. "Your little, my journeys just begun." She added, imitating his deeper voice.

"Carmen-"

"Let me finish. I've been honest this whole entire time- with you with Ty, with everyone. This whole journey with Molly has just been downplayed. If you seriously feel the way to say you do about her, why didn't you just tell me."

"I'm just gonna say pause for a second. Obviously, I'm not gonna apologise for what's happened." Zach spoke.

"Your what?"

"I'm not gonna say sorry, for like that aspect. I feel like, there was never any disrespect towards it." he replied before it was silent.

"Okay. I just don't get how you can stand there and say that your journeys only just started, like what." Carmen scoffed.

"Bro, you literally kissed another boy right in front of me." Zach spoke.

"It was a challenge." Carmen spoke. "I'm not arguing with you over this again Zach."

It was silent for a moment before Carmen rolled her eyes, standing to her feet and walking off.

"Me and Zach- we just keep going round in circles." Carmen explained. "I think it's best if we just leave it now and just move on."

what are we thinking of the final?

i'm so surprised ty and ella were only third

so so happy for my girl jess tho

remember to comment any suggestions

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.6K 14
π€ππŽπ”π“ π˜πŽπ” ──── ❝there was something 'bout you that now, i can't remember!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ she hated everyone but him, and he adored...
3.3K 12 11
Love Island 2021 story about finding love and finding there way through the villa.
154K 1.4K 31
Ruby Mount. A 21-year-old brunette from Chelsea Sarcastic. Confident. Gorgeous. The beauty enters the villa for the boys and one of their hearts begi...
522K 5.2K 62
See what happens on Series 4 of Love Island....