✔️Chubby J.JK

Von Yeolbackup

Insecurities can ruin you. Mehr

INTRODUCTION
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-✨
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12- ✨
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
Final

-18-

8K 370 39
Von Yeolbackup

Y/n is supposed to talk to Jungkook, she was planning to. But her mother sent her to find her brother, who has been missing.

"That idiot must be somewhere playing video games, why would I go?" Y/n Said.

"You are his elder sister, it's your job." Her mother replied.

She can't argue back, as a sister it is her responsibility and it's past 9, he is still young and supposed to be at home by 6.

She wore her jacket and went to find him, by using the address of insta post.

She arrived at the place, she stared at it. Everyone was wearing headphones and playing games. Y/n to ask them about his brother, but everyone looked busy.

She was surprised to see Jeongguk there. "Oh hi,"

He looked at her, he ignored her, woah, she can't believe he ignored her.

"Jeongguk," she still called him, because no one else was listening to her.

"Hi, didn't see you there." He lied, she feels like Jeongguk has been avoiding her, even when she goes to Jungkook's place she doesn't see him.

"Are you avoiding me?" She asked. He is, but he has also been counting for 175 hours 43 minutes 16 seconds since he last met her.

"I didn't plan to actually start loving you,"

"Huh? What?" She was confused.

"Things are complicated now. I would rather stay away from you and there is no point for us to interact." He said. At the start he was okay, now everything is hurting, it hurts seeing her with someone, it hurts to know how much he wants her but doesn't want to play dirty to get her. "Leave everyone, tell me What are you doing here?"

"My stupid brother, I can't find here. He put an insta story that he was here. I am trying to find him." Y/n exclaimed.

"Hmm, he might be inside." He replied. She went inside. The lights were dimmed.

"The hell? This place doesn't look appreciated for a 12 year old. Don't tell me they are doing drugs here?" She said, Jeongguk chuckled.

"He must be somewhere playing Minecraft. Don't worry." He said. She found her brother, who was indeed playing some games.

__

"You know how worried mom was for you?" Y/n hit her brother's head.

"Yah, I am a grown up man."

"Grown up? You are 12, not even a teenager. And man? You are not even of my height." She said,

"Stop being a bitch to me."

"Don't be rude to your Noona." Jeongguk spoke, he put his shoulder over him.

Her brother pushed his hand away. "Tell your boyfriend he looks gay with this blonde dye."

"Wow, you are really rude. I am not her boyfriend. I am Jungkook's twin brother." Jeongguk said. Y/n's brother Finn started at Jeongguk.

"Twin?" He gasped. "Noona! You were kissing him in the picture?"

"Gosh, shut up." Y/n said.

They went to eat ramen, as her brother was not going home until Y/n treated her to dinner. Her brother also told Jeongguk to come. He and Jeongguk get along. They shared gaming IDs, and Finn was impressed by Jeongguk's gaming rank.

"Noona, are you doing some type black magic? You are dating that rude jerk, I mean hot football player. And hoeing with this genius gamer."

"Mind your tongue, don't use such words for me. And I am not." Y/n hit his head.

"Don't hit me I will send you to jail for child abuse."

"You should stop cursing then and act like a child." Y/n rolled her eyes.

Y/n looked at Jeongguk who look oddly silent today, he was not talking to Y/n or even looking at her.
__

Jungkook was punching the sandbag, he hates Taehyung, he hates that he is being an asshole, he hates that Y/n was with him alone in the bathroom, he hates that Y/n still has his drawing.

He looked at his phone and saw a text.

Y/n: Can we meet? I want to tell you a secret.

He wants to ignore the text as he was still mad but he got curious, what secret was she talking about?

__

Y/n lay on her bed, she thought about Jungkook and then looked for her phone. She couldn't find it.

She heard a knock on her window and she got scared and hugged her pillow. Someone knocked again. "W-who is it?"

"Y/n, it's me. Open the window." She recognized Jungkook's voice. She opened the window, he came inside.

"God, it is freezing outside!" He said she was surprised how he came here, as it was raining outside in such cold weather.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Where is your 4 foot 9 inches brother? I will kill him today!" Jungkook said he pranked Jungkook by texting him lyrics of some cheating song. Jungkook got all emotional and hurt until her brother revealed it was a prank.

"My brother? Why?"

"Where is your phone?" He asked.

"My phone? I don't know."

He took a deep breath. "Why would I be the one to walk away all the time?"

He tried to find Taehyung's drawing that was on the table, but now it was in the dust bin. He took out a lighter from his pocket and burned them down.

"Jungkook, What! My room will catch fire."

"It will not." He hugged her. "I am not going to walk away again, why would I do that? When you are mine?"

"Jungkook, you are wet." She said his clothes were wet.

"True but how did you know?"

"I am talking about your clothes, you will get cold."

"Just say you want me to strip."

"No, I don't mean it that way." Her cheeks turn red.

He laughed, "Yeah, you are right, I am feeling cold. Do you have anything I can wear?"

She sure has, everything she owns can be worn by him, some are might be bigger on him.

She gave him a black hoodie and sweatpants. He doesn't look in mood to leave her house, so Y/n locked her room.

Y/n was sitting on the bed, Jungkook laid on her lap and closed his eyes. "Jungkook,"

"Hmm?"

"Why are you pretending like nothing happened?" She asked.

"Because nothing happened. We argued about it. We are over this topic now and here." He pecked her lips. "How long do we have to pretend Y/n?"

"Pretend?"

"Yeah, like you are my girlfriend, we are 18 right now. So I am supposed to propose to you at 25 I guess? Then get back and have a child by 30. I know we are forever, but I don't like that I have to pretend that I am clueless of the future." Jungkook said.

"We don't really know Jungkook, we might be together forever."

"What did you mean by that? Listen to me Y/n, you are forever."

"Maybe not, what if I marry someone else?" She asked.

"Then I will fcking kill your husband before he could even touch you and fck you right infront of his deadbody."

"Woah, I am just kidding. Calm your violent thoughts."

"You are mine, and I am yours okay?"

"I am that you are saying you are mine." She bent and kissed his forehead.

She caressed his hair, "Jungkook, but still I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you or keep those drawings. My head is a mess, whenever I am away from you, I want to go back to binge and purging."

Jungkook sat up, "Still Y/n? You still feel that way?"

"I don't know, it's messed up. Everytime I step on the scale I see the number go up." She said, She checks her weight at least 40 times a day, she continuously wants to know how much she waits.

Jungkook caressed her cheek, he is continuously worried about her and how he would protect their relationship while Y/n thinks about her body and herself.

"It's fine Y/n, please understand it's fine if you gain weight, you still need to eat. To fuel your body."

" I don't have control over anything, my relationship with food, my weight, I hurt my family and I hurt you. At this moment I just wish to die,"

"Y/n, think twice before using that word. It would kill me if anything happened to you." He hugged her waist and rubbed his nose to her.

"I love you, you need to love yourself too. I love your warmth, I love holding you."

"Yeah, because it feels like you are holding a huge stuffed plushie." Like Jin used to say.

"No, because I feel like I am holding on to my love." Jungkook kissed her lips.

It was a passionate, loving kiss. A little bit needess. He wants to feel her to know that she belongs to him again.

She felt his finger pressed against his cl't, rubbing it softly. She breaks the kiss.

"No, my family." She said,

"We will keep it low, I promise." He said he could probably feel how wet she was, she was drenched. "I can feel it baby, how wet your c*nt is." He whispered.

He pushed her against the bed, he yanked her night dress straps off her shoulder and pulled down to her bare breast. His finger hooked in the waistband of her underwear,

He shook his head a little, causing Y/n can't see her own beauty. He loves every part of her.

He went to the side of her room, there was a huge mirror there, placed that mirror In Front of the bed so she could see herself.

"Jungkook," she looked at him and he was done stripping himself, she hated seeing herself and him in the mirror, his perfect abs and body doesn't go well with hers. "The mirror is making me feel uncomfortable."

"You need to see it, See the things I do for you. See my expression when I fck, see how pretty your body looks."

She wanted to keep her eyes closed but she opened, and saw their bodies in the mirror. "How pretty and soft your body is." He mumbled while kissing neck, shoulder, chest, stomach , thighs and then again her lips.

Then he was inside her, fcking her so deep, his heavy balls slap against her body with every thrust.

She held her moan and the sound of cries in pleasure, did he forget that they are supposed to be quiet?

She hugged his body, biting his shoulder to hide her moan.

He turned her head, slightly pushing her head to the pillow so she could moan in the pillow instead.

She forgot everything, her insecurities, her weight, her Ed. Just his c0ck filling her up as he fcked her from behind. His length stretched her in her muscles, she was reaching her orgasm m

He reached around to stroke her cl't. "Ahh, Jungkook-"

This man. Does he really want to make her scream when her parents are downstairs?

He stopped, "Jungkook please,"

"What baby?"

"Please I need to-"

"Aww I love when you beg," he sat on the bed. "bring your pretty c*nt here and fck yourself on my d'ck just like a good girl that you are."

She was a little scared but obeyed him, the angle was perfect for her to see it in the mirror. "Want you to look in the mirror as you do so."

His both hands gripped her hip,and slammed it onto him, telling to start doing it. She found the courage to do it.

"Just like that," He groaned, and threw his head back a little, except for staring at the mirror, she looked at him. His expressions are indeed enough and a boost of her confidence.

He reached to hold her boobs, playing with her nipples. Y/n holds tight on his muscles as she rides faster, she wants to yell out his name so loudly. But she can't.

"Come for me," he whispered. And her orgasm broke free.

He did too, but coming in, filling her with his hot liquid.

He didn't stop them, he made her sit on the bed while his c0ck was still buried in her. He pulled out slowly and let her witness how hot it looks when his c*m drip down her sweet c*nt.

"You are Fcking perfect, My love."

___

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

664K 19.3K 55
"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙇𝙀𝙀 𝘼𝙍𝘼 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙨. " "𝙊𝙧 𝙬�...
2K 130 10
being friends with 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 can't possibly have any downsides, can it?
81.2K 1.8K 44
Jungkook one shot. It also contains some smut and violence. so watch your own risk #Jungkook#JeonJungkook# matureconetnt.# Voilence# warning. #Roman...
362K 6.3K 12
ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ & ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ * ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ