๐‘ด๐’–๐’”๐’Š๐’„ ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’”...

By Emz2116

"๐•€ ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐•š๐•–๐•ฃ, ๐•ช๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•๐•๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•๐•š๐•—๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ. โ„๐•–๐•ฃ๐• ... More

๐ธ๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›...
๐”ธ/๐•Ÿ!
๐‘ƒ๐‘…๐‘‚๐ฟ๐‘‚๐บ๐‘ˆ๐ธ
๐™ผ๐š’๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šข๐šŠ'๐šœ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜ ๐™ฐ๐š—๐šข๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐š’๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š”
๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–...
๐•‹๐•จ๐• ...
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ...
๐•€๐•„ ๐•Š๐•† ๐•Š๐•†โ„โ„๐•๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–...
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ...
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ...
โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–...
๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐”ผ๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–...
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ..โฃ
๐”ธโ„•... (๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›)
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ...
Erm... (not a chapter)
โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช...
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช - ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–...

๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–...

169 9 3
By Emz2116

By the time I woke up, Luvi was jumping around the play area I made for him.

𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚊^

I checked the time and it was 12:30. 'damn, I slept for a while..'

I went to go make lunch for myself and I decided to give Luvi some hay. I made myself some (favorite food) and after I was done, I went to the living room to grab the bag of hay. I grabbed a medium-sized towel and got the water bottle holder to put on my table. (yes, he deserves to eat on the table)

(𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍)

I set everything in place and as I sat my food down as well, I called Luvi's name for him to eat. He ran to my leg and I picked him up to put him on the table. We both ate our food together. While we were eating, I was wondering what we should do for the remaining time until the exams. Maybe I should train somewhere in the meantime.

When Luvi finished, I put the dishes away to do them later and I grabbed my bag and mask.

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚐^

Of course before I left, Luvi jumped into the empty pocket reserved for him. As I was walking around the places, I passed by a beach, but with no people. Well, probably because of the disgusting trash all over it. It kinda reminded me of Meteor City, but Meteor City was a lot messier and bigger. Maybe I could do some meditating there. I doubt anyone goes there anyway.

I ended up pulling out a little booklet and wrote down the place. I kept on walking to try and find a gym nearby as well. Luvi, also looking curious as to where we are going, decided to ditch the pocket and crawl onto my shoulders to look around as well (even though he has no clue what hes even looking for. he just wants to copy what you do). At this point I pulled out my phone, giving up on looking for it myself and found one that was about a minute away from where I stood. I deadpanned at the result, but still walked to where the gym was.

I got there not long after and went to a front desk. "Um excuse me.." I said to the man at the front desk. "Huh? Oh! Hello Ma'am! How may I help you?" he said with a smile on his face. "Does this gym accept people under the age of 18 to enter?"

"Yes, we do!"

'thank goodness'

"S-so how much would a membership cost?" I asked him. It ended up being pretty affordable and I payed for 6 months, mainly because I didn't think I would need to use my membership by the time I got into U.A. I know, it seems pretty cocky of me to think I'll get accepted right away, but I mean, even KILLUA said I could easily get in. There's no way that he said that to be nice, so I'm pretty confident passing.

When I got my membership card, I walked out of the gym. I stopped outside of the door and grabbed my booklet to mark down this place. Now, I'm just gonna enjoy the walk home with Luvi, who thankfully didn't run off like how he did in the market. After I started walking, Luvi gave up on going on my shoulders and decided to crawl up to my head. I just let him be. As I walked around to take more notes of the places I would like to go to.

I was halfway home when I saw a music store. Obviously, I had to check it out. I needed a new Acroustic Guitar anyway. Maybe they had one. Even though I can literally SUMMON instruments, I don't really wanna use my quirk unless it's for fighting or training. Plus, if I try and play any song with my quirk, I would most likely make blasts on accident. Best playing it safe and getting a new instrument.

When I walked in, I can see a huge variety of instruments and speakers. The feeling in this store is actually nice. I went over to the section where they held the guitars. There were a couple of different colors, but most of them were a basic brown. There was one guitar that caught my eye. I figured it was not only cute, but it could look nice in stickers if I ever chose to put some on.

I asked the cashier about the guitar and they went out to the back to grab an extra. I asked to try it out and he didn't mind. So I just played a little tune. I liked the feeling it had and Luvi loved the music. I gave the cashier the guitar and I payed for it. But not before I bought a case, extra strings, more picks, and a black guitar strap.

(𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜...)

As I was waiting for my things to be put away, I saw a familiar face. It was my neighbor. The one with the bass. 'What was her name again..? J-jiso? no.. OH.. JIRO!' As I finally remembered her name, I waved to her and she waved back. She ended up walking towards me. 'Crapcrapcrapcrap I didnt mean for this to happen.. But I mean, its to be expected...' "Hey.. uh.. (y/n), is it?" she asked. I was actually kinda glad she remembered it. "Y-yes! Thats me," I said smiling with my eyes. "Nice seeing you here! So.. youre learning acroustic?" she asked as she looked over to the desk with my things. "Ah- actually I already know how to play.. I'm just buying a new one!"

She looked a little embarrased. Probably because she assumed wrong. "Oh w-well thats cool! Maybe we could play together next time?" she asked. I mean, she DID play pretty good on the bass. "I don't see why not," I said

"Awesome! Well, whenever you're free, you can nust knock at my door," she said. That made me a bit happy. "Ok. I will!" I said, smiling with my eyes once again. I grabbed my things and left the store after waving goodbye to Jiro.

I again, took out my little booklet and marked down the place. I walked home after that with a little more energy than needed. Luvi took notice and went back into his reserved pocket before he falls off my head.

When I got home, I decided to play a bit of the guitar and send Luvi into a sleepy mood so he would easily fall asleep when we go out to the beach later. When I felt like stopping, Luvi was already on the verge of sleeping. So, I packed the things I needed, picked Luvi up, and gently put him in his reserved pocket. After that, I picked out comfortable clothes, and left with a mask in hand.

I tried to not shake the bag as much so Luvi doesn't get uncomfortable. I looked at my booklet to see where the beach was and made it not long after checking. Unsurprisingly, there wasnt anyone here at the beach so I decided to pick out a clean enough spot and roll out a mat blanket that was in my bag. I just sat there in a comfortable position while controlling my breathing. Not long after, I heard a lot of struggling grunts. It was getting pretty annoying, so I carefully grabbed my bag, and walked over to the noise. I then saw a green haired boy trying to move a refrigerator with a buff man on top. I couldnt see his face, but I didn't care.

"HEY! Do you mind keeping it down?! I'm trying to meditate and your grunts are disrupting me!" I said irritated. The green haired boy turned pale while the buff man looked panicked and was covered with smoke after. When the smoke cleared, he turned into a skinny man with oversized clothes. He turned around in fear and I only responded with an agitated glare. "Even though I do apreciate you cleaning up this beach, others who are visiting would surely be annoyed by your loud ruckus!" I scold the both of them. They both had a small breath of releif before apologizing for the noise. Though I guess my scolding woke up Luvi because he shuffled out of my bag and lazily tried to crawl up to my shoulders.

I gently grabbed him and held him in between my arms. "Also, your form is wrong. You need to add your back to it. You're just relying on your legs to drag it. If you do so, you most likely wouldn't be struggling right now." I saw the green-haired boy's face turn red and simply tried to follow my advice. It did a bit more than how he was before and it seemed like both the skinny man and the green boy took notice of that.

"W-wow.. thats all it took?" he said confused. I sweatdropped at his reaction. "You cant just rely on one body part to do all of your work yknow.." i said as his face got red again. "R-right! I feel like I should introduce myself! U-um I'm Izuku M-midorya!" the green boy said.

"And Im (y/n) (l/n)," I said.

3RD PERSON POV...

"Well, thank you for the advice, (y/n)!" Midoriya said. (Y/n) felt a bit off about this boy, but she couldnt figure out why. "Uhm.. if I may ask, why are you cleaning this beach? I mean, it doesnt seem like anyone would want to clean this place up.. not that theres anything wrong with it! It's just odd because where I'm from, no one to cleans up places like this." The skinny man spoke up, "Actually, this young man wants to train to enter U.A. so he's instructed to finish cleaning up this whole beach before the exams." he said as he knocked on midoriya's head, causing a small yelp.

"Well, I guess it makes sense." (Y/n) said. "ɪ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ..." she said quietly. "Is it ok if I help him too? I mean, if you dont mind, that is. I'm always free at this time, and based on our earlier encounter, no offence sir, but your instructions weren't clear to him. Or so it seems. As soon as (y/n) says that, Allmight felt an arrow of insult peirce through his body. He looked pretty upset about her comment..

"I-i mean, there's no harm in doing so.." Allmight said. "Ok! thank you Mr... uhhh," "Toshinori is fine." all might said as he sweatdropped at the fact you didn't recognize him.

"Oh! Wait you're attending the U.A exams, right??" (y/n) asked with curiosity in her eyes. "Uh.. yeah?" It sounded like a question rather an answer. "I'm attending too! HUGE coincidence, right???" (y/n) said. Now it was Midoriya's turn to have sparkles in his eyes. "R-REALLY???" he said. "Mhm!!" the (h/c) girl responded. Luvi started getting a LOT more tired. "Oh.. I need to get home. I can't have this little guy sleep in my arms or he might get uncomfortable," (y/n) said as she gently puts him back in her bag, which he didnt try to leave this time.

Midoriya looked amazed at the rodent. "Is that a chinchilla?" Midoriya asked. "Mhm!" (y/n) responded. He's been with me ever since he was born. His name is Luvi. "Luvi? a strange name for a chinchilla," Midoriya said. "Strange, yet fitting," Allmight said. "Well, I should be going! He's already half asleep.." (y/n) sweatdropped. "Oh well, goodbye! See you next time!" Midoriya said.

By the time (y/n) got home, she immideately put Luvi in his little bed. Afterwards, she changed into her sleepwear and crawled into her own bed. Not long after, she drifted off to sleep

(WOAH I WROTE A LOT MORE THAN I EXPECTED BUT TAKE THIS AS A GIFT CUZ I MADE THE LAST CHAPTER A BIT SHORT)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

903K 26.1K 65
๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง...
142K 4.5K 50
โ•ฐ เผถ ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” เผถ โ•ฎ ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™œ๐™–๐™–๐™ง๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ โ”€ โ‚ŠยทอŸอŸอŸอŸ...
1.4K 84 26
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘’? ๐‘‡๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข...๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™...
355K 9.9K 52
๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐—˜๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜: ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๏ฟฝ...