Batfamily x Reader Oneshots

By Nightingale_127

Just a bunch of oneshots of the Batboys! Follow the Batboys adventures with these small short stories. *I d... More

A/N
The Cookie
Late Night Scare pt. 1 {EDITED}
Late Night Scare pt. 2 {EDITED}
Hide and Seek {EDITED}
Panda? {EDITED}
It's War! {EDITED}
SPIDER!!
You guys are who!?
The Shopping Trip
What's Going On? {EDITED}
Just Watch My Jacket For Me
Why Me?
I'm ADORABLE!
Important A/N!
Request ~ Why didn't you tell us?
We Die Together
Snowmen Army
Cooking With Y/N
No Patrol For You
Request ~ Alfred's Help
Queen Y/N Beckett
Request ~ You Did Love Me?
Request ~ I Missed You
Nerves
Request ~ Nosebleed
Balance of Life & Death
IT'S TOO HOT
You Can Keep Her
Request ~ Let Me In, It's COLD!
I Got You
Request ~ ✨Sparkles✨
Request ~ ✨Sparkles✨ pt. 2
Request ~ He...Fired Me
Reunited Once Again
Request ~ I Don't Want To Hurt You
Request ~ Family Shopping Trip
Request ~ Late Night Duties
Let Me Help
Together?
10k?!
Always There When You Need It
The...Best...Birthday?
Request ~ Butterflies
A Last Goodbye
Request ~ YOU'RE DATING TODD?!
Request ~ Hot Head
FINISHED!

Request ~ Can't Handle A Nightmare?

411 7 7
By Nightingale_127

A/n: Thanks to InsufficientIvy for sending in this request. Credit to the artists of all of these pictures. (I only put them all on one pic)

This is like a pt. 2 to He...Fired Me

Key: 

Y/n - Your Name

N/n - Nick Name

Age - 12 yrs old

Pronouns - She/her

--------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

I can't understand how Tim convinced me to come back home. I really can't,no explanation other than he has a way with words. So here I am in the manor, in my room trying to fall asleep. It's so quiet in the house since all the boys are out on patrol but Dad decided to stay back & keep an eye on me. 

I don't know what's worse, having my Dad keep an eye on me like a hawk or him never being here. They both have there pros & cons. 

"Ugh, at this point I'm never going to go on patrol!" I exclaim, falling back onto my bed with a dramatic huff.

What can I say? I get it from my dramatic brother. (Can you guess which one?)

Soon after staring at the ceiling for so long my eyes flutter shut from being open all day. I practically welcome the darkness with open arms. 

Nightmare:

I find myself bound to a wooden chair with thick rope that rubs on my wrists. I try to move but a searing pain shoots through my wrists making me look at them. Taking a closer look at it I see that my wrists are rubbed raw as if I've been doing that for a while. Weird.

But looking around I find that I'm in the batcave..WAIT BATCAVE?!

"Hello? Anyone?!" I call out, only to get silence as an answer. 

I sigh in defeat before moving my arms once again causing the searing pain to return but this time a lot more painful causing a cry to release from my lips. I try moving my legs but their not budging because of how thick the rope was. It's like they knew that this is my weakness, but the only ones who know that is...

ahhh sh-

"COME OUT HERE! I KNOW YOUR HIDING!" I shout, making my voice prominent in the cave. 

Soon after a slow clap begins but it soon turns into multiple people. 5 figures soon come up just to the brink of light showing me their is people there but not who they are. I scoff at the figures, knowing just who each person is. My family. 

"Alright just come on out, I caught onto your prank. Haha so funny," I say, giving them a look of distaste.

"Oh, you think were your family? HAHAHA" One starts but another interrupts.

"Try again sweetheart. Will give you a hint," The figure says before walking out. 

The figure turns out to be my brother, but not the one I know. He's wearing the talon outfit from when he...(Do you guys know?)

I glance over & spot Jason but not him, it's from his league of shadow days...oh h naw! If this is how it's going I'm doomed. I then glance over to Tim to see that he's not okay either, he seems the worst out of everyone. He's in the Joker era. Gosh, if he were still like this, there would not be any way to help him. 

I glance over to Damian expecting the worse but he seems the same, just in the - the league of shadows outfit. He took the title, crap.

This only leaves one person...Dad. I glance to his tall figure & gulp hard. His whole aura is deadly,creepy, I want to die feel. His smile is stretched insanely big & his eyes are covered with a piece of metal. (Batman who laughs outfit. He's creepy) I shiver at the sight of him which makes the guys happy? Why would that...I'm evil in this universe too. I'm not playing the part, I'm officially doomed.

"Come on guys can't we talk this out?" I ask, trying to scoot away but my chair doesn't budge.

"But you've yet to meet the best one. Yourself," Dad, well Bruce said, his smile somehow getting stronger.

Something doesn't add up when I supposedly walk out though, I'm normal.

(Here's two different designs for the outfit, if you don't like it you can imagine something different)

"I seem normal don't you think? So if I swapped worlds with you, no one would notice your gone. Have fun with her boys, I'll be gone in her world," 'Me' says, walking over to a portal.

"NO!" I scream, struggling to move.

"Bye bye," She taunts, walking through the portal.

I don't turn my head to the boys out of fear, but they can sense my fear. I think Dick came up behind me resting his hands on my shoulders, before leaning down.

"Your not going anywhere kiddo," He whispers, chuckling as I shiver. 

The rest of them slowly make there way closer causing a shriek of fright to escape me.

END OF NIGHTMARE:

A scream erupts from me as I shoot up in my bed. I pant, trying to catch my breath & slow my speeding heart. Once I get my heart back to normal, I'm once again reminded of how empty the house is. 

Without another thought to it I make my way to Dad's room. Softly knocking & hearing a 'come in' I walk in the room & sit on the bed beside him. 

"What's up?" He asks, finally seeing that I'm not going to start the conversation. 

"I - uhm - it's stupid. Never mind," I say, giving up on forming words.

"No, tell me," He says, his full attention on me. 

"Ihadanightmare&allofyouwereyourevilselves! Dickwasbackinhistalonform, Jasonwasinhisleagueofshadowsuniform, Timwasbacktohisjokerself, Damianwasinhisleagueofshadowsuniform & YOU! YOUWEREAMETALVERSIONOFTHEJOKER!" I blurt, not taking a breath to breathe properly. 

"Wait. Say that again but slower," Dad chuckles.

"I had a nightmare & all of you were your evil selves! Dick was back in his talon uniform, Jason was in his league of shadows uniform, Tim was back to his Joker self, Damian was in his league of shadows uniform & YOU! You were a metal version of the Joker!" I exclaim once again, but slow enough to process.

"You had a nightmare? Y/n grow up, your almost an adult-"

"I'm 12," I interrupt. 

"What matters is that you shouldn't be complaining about something that isn't real," Dad finishes. 

"Fine. Forget I said anything than," I say, walking out of the room with tears pouring out of my eyes. 

On my way back to my room I bump into something hard making me look up to see it's Dick & the rest of my brothers. He soon notices my continuous tears flowing down my face before picking me up into his arms. 

"Dicky you can put me down, you must be tired from patrol," I say, trying to wiggle out of his arms. 

"No way. Your going to tell us what happened," Dick says, walking into my room with the rest following behind.

I soon find myself in a cocoon blanket squished in between my brothers on my bed. I giggle at the sudden affection from them, realizing that this is what I've been missing.

"So what happened kiddo?" Dick asks as he plays with my hair.

"I had a nightmare & went to Dad but he just said to grow up," I say, burrowing myself further into the blankets.

"Forget about Bruce. Let's have a movie night!" Jason exclaims out of the blue.

After a while of searching, we decide on f/m. The further into the movie, the more we end up cuddled next to each other. 

Alfred's POV:

The manor was too quiet for to long so I finally decided to check up on the Masters & Miss. Hopefully they haven't killed each other but who knows what they could be doing.

I make my way to the only room with noise to find all of the kids bundled up on Y/n's bed with movie credits playing for f/m. I smile at the moment before taking a picture to add to the album. 

---------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Once again thank you InsufficientIvy for requesting this! REQUESTS ARE OPEN PEEPS!

Make sure to get some food & water in ya today! 

Bye peeps!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 641 5
Jason hasn't spoken to his family in months, it takes a near death situation for him to realise that he should reconnect with them, especially his ol...
18.5K 311 32
The Batfam (Mainly Bruce, Dick, Jason, Babs, Tim Cass and Damian) as oneshots. ON HIATUS: WILL UPDATE IF ASKED AND GIVEN PROMPT Minor cursing. What's...
1.4M 31.6K 200
I got bored again and I am a big fan of DC comics so yeah. I hope you guys enjoy! Request too! I don't bite! most of the one shots will be about the...
15.7K 255 19
I have several ideas in my brain about different romance scenarios, so why not make a oneshot book with them? Also, most of these are x readers! Art...