Meera ~ anvaar-e-illahii

By Rosesandbutterfliess

Back in the 15th century when the times were tough and the kings were ruthless blossomed a beautiful love sto... More

author's note
MEERA
ASHAR
prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
announcement
update

The End

7.4K 339 19
By Rosesandbutterfliess

Ashar's parents watched as shehzadi rasul sat in her palanquin that would take her to
Lahore. In the morning when ashar told them everything they were in shock.

Although his mother knew what a cruel lady rasul was she never thought she could stoop so low.

Her husband was however broken to see his sister committing suck a serious crime and going against the king that too to seperate him from his queen.

After her departure nobody had the power to talk about anything at all. Ahar returned to the chamber and saw Meera itting in the balcony with little rabbits playing around her.

He went and sat beside her as she looked back.

She passed him a smile as he returned it although it showed on his face that he was actually thinking about what all happened. His aunt was one of the closest persons to him and whatever happened broke his trust.

..................................

"Niharika let's get married"

Arham spoke looking at her while she stared back at him with utter shock.

"Arham-"

"Hum jante Hain ki aap kya soach Rahi ho, leking iss wakt yahi karna munasif hoga. Hume aapse mohabbat hai aur hum aapse nikaah karna chate hain."

(I know what you are thinking but I think this is the best option we have. I love you and I want to marry you)

Niharika was at a loss of words. Did she want to marry him? Yes. But why was she thinking about her parents. She never wanted to meet them again. They were ready to sell her to that disgusting man and always ill treated since she was a kid.

And arham, he is the only person after Meera who made her feel wanted and loved. She loves him and it would be absolutely right to marry him.

"Yes I want to marry you"

.
.
.

Their wedding took place after a week with limited guests. Arham's parents welcomed her with love and she finally felt welcomed somewhere.

The former king and the queen mother blessed the both of them and threw a big feast after the intimate wedding to honour their chief commander.

After the wedding the environment in the palace got much lighter. Ashar slowly came out of the wall he had built around him since he left Meera alone. His father also slowly accepted the fact that his sister was the main culprit while the queen mother stood by him each day.

..................................

2 months later

"Meera" niharika entered the chamber looking for Meera. It was the last month of her pregnancy and ashar had strictly instructed them to take proper care of her.

She frowned when she found no one on the bed. But she felt her heartbeat picking up its place as she heard an ear piercing scream from the garden connected to the chamber.

She immediately ran outside and saw Meera crouching down while holding her stomach.

"Meera...Meera" holding her stomach she tried to make her stand but Meera cried out of pain.

"NOOOO....please no..it hurts so much"

Niharika looked around in worry just when she saw some attendees coming towards them.

"Jao aur ja kar baadshah ko bulao, jaldi Karo"

(Go and call the king, hurry up)

She looked back at Meera and saw her loosing consciousness.

"Niharika I can't do this....it.....it hurts so much" she spoke with tears falling down her eyes as her face turned red. Tightly closing her eyes she tried to lessen the pain but it was of no use.

Just then she heard his voice calling out for her. She felt herself being carried as ashar instructed niharika to call the doctor.

"Meera....Meera...please stay concious my love. It's there just there....our child is just there. Please stay strong, you can do it"

She felt him kidding her forehead multiple time as he layed her on the bed. She tried to open her eyes as tears flowed down.b

With a blurred vision she saw the doctor entering the room with a few other ladies. She watched as the got ashar out of the room and niharika held her hand.

"Malika you-" she heard the doctor saying something but she felt her head spinning and her vision went black.

.
.
.

Ashar was waiting outside and he couldn't seem to get meera's screams out of his ears. They were so painful. He just waited outside praying for her and the child to be alright.

"Ashar ya allah, kya hua Meera ko"

(Ashar, oh god what happened to Meera?)

His mother came running when the attendant informed her about Meera.

"She's into labour"

She heard his scared voice. Smiling lightly she understood his feelings.

"Come sit" she herself sat beside him and brushed his hair away from his forehead.

"You know your father was just like this when you were being born" he looked up as she passed him a smile.

"He was not this scared when your sister was born but when you were born he almost fainted" he head her laugh a bit causing a small smile to appear on his own face.

"It's normal beta, to feel like this. Trust me Meera is fine. And your child is also fine. Now you wait here I'll go inside"

After listening to his mother he felt his heart calming down. But still he felt a little restless so he just sat there waiting for the good news.

.
.
.

Ashar was sitting on the Dewan with his head on his hand while looking down when he heard a loud cry. He immediately stood up and walked up to the curtains trying to peek in but the attendant instructed him to stay away.

The one and only time an attendee could instruct the king and he had to oblige.

A few minutes passed and he felt his patience running away. His heart skipped a beat when he saw his mother coming out of the curtains holding a little baby wrapped in deep red robes.

He slowly walked up to her and looked at his mother to confirm that it was true. She nodded with teary eyes and passed the baby into his arms.

"Mubarak ho baadsha, shehzada hua hai"

(Congratulations baadshah, we have welcomed a prince)

A big smile broke on his face as he kissed the baby's head as arham moved out of the chamber and announced to the palace.

"The kingdom has been blessed with a boy"

The whole palace rang with happy laughters and prayers as ashar looked at the little baby. He again his forehead as his mother stepped forward to take him.

As the queen mother walked away with the little prince ashar made his way inside the room eagerly to meet and thank his wife.

He quietly stepped in the room and saw Meera laying on the bed with her eyes closed. Taking her hand he lightly caressed it when she opened her eyes.

"Ashar" trying to sit up she wiggled a bit just when a hiss left her mouth.

"Careful" he helped her to sit properly when niharika entered inside carrying the baby. Meera looked at the little human wrapped in garments as he made faces with his eyes closed.

Meera took her child into her arms as a few tears left her eyes. She felt big fingers wiping her cheeks as she looked up to meet his eyes.

She laughed and kissed the baby's forehead.

"Toh ab hamare rajkumar ka naam kya rahen?"

(So what should we name out prince)

"Jo aap chahein"

(Whatever you want)

"Aariz, aami told me it's meaning. An intelligent,respectful man who will be a great leader....
Aariz ashar Ibrahim Hameed Muhammad"

"may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him"

............................

It was night time when Meera was standing in the balcony as the baby was asleep in its cot.

She felt a strong pair of arms snaking her waist from behind. She looked him when he softly kissed the side of the forehead.

He gently turned her around trying not to cause her any pain fresh from delivery. His fingers brushed softly on her cheeks as he stared deeply into her eyes.

" I love you"

She leaned forward and pressed her lips onto his cheek and hugged his neck pulling him closer.

"I love you too" she frowned when she felt something wet on her neck and as she pulled away she found him crying.

She held her hand and took him inside to the bed.

"Ashar please..."

As she forwarded her hand to wipe his tears he held it and shook his head.

"I love you so much" he immediately pulled her into a hug wrapping his arms tightly around her body caging her, preventing her from moving out.

She sat there hugging him back and letting him cry, letting him show her his vulnerable side, allowing him to let go all of his childhood trauma.

...

The end

So the journey of Meera and ashar finally comes to an end. This makes me so happy to finally complete my first ever book. Writing this book has been difficult but at the end it was all worth it.

A big thanks to all of you who decided to be a part of this journey. I don't know if I will ever write this genre again but this was a totally amazing experience.

I will write an epilogue to sum up the entire story. But here if you would like you can show your love to ashar and Meera with your comments and votes.

Thank you
With love
Rosesandbutterfliess

RIYO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3M 772K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
1.8M 93.2K 106
BEST RANKING:- #1 in Indian Fiction as on 01/21 #2 in India as on 10/20 Bonjour😊 As the name suggest Unwillingly but yours. Story of a simple yet my...
6.3M 420K 69
That 'yes' could mean my death, torture, hate, disrespect, rape or anything more heartless and brutal. But, keeping my head high I said 'I am ready...
4.4M 152K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...