Y/n Evanstan Instagram Story

By ChelseaHall043

This is a story about Y/n being the daughter of the famous Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan. She loves being th... More

Introduction
Instagram #1
Instagram #2
Instagram #3
Instagram #4
Instagram #5
Instagram #6
Instagram #7
Instagram #8
Instagram #9
Instagram #10
Instagram #11
Instagram #12
Instagram #13
Instagram #14
Instagram #15
Instagram #16
Instagram #17
Instagram #18
Instagram #19
Instagram #20
Instagram #21
Instagram #22
Instagram #23
Instagram #24
Instagram #25
Instagram #26
Instagram #27
Instagram #28
Instagram #29
Instagram #30
Instagram #31
Instagram #32
Instagram #33
Instagram #34
Instagram #35
Instagram #36
Instagram #37
Instagram #38
Instagram #39
Instagram #41
Instagram #42
Instagram #43
Instagram #44
Instagram #45
Instagram #46
Instagram #47
Instagram #48
Instagram #49
Instagram #50

Instagram #40

39 2 0
By ChelseaHall043

@y/nevanstan:

@y/nevanstan: Premiere day and I can't wait to see the final project. I'm looking snazzy in one of my paps' old suits. Since he can't be at the premiere tonight, I wanted to represent him. I love you paps and I really wish that you were here, but I know that you're working on a project and I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's finished.

@chrisevans: I walked into our shared bedroom and I saw Y/n raiding through @imsebastianstan side of the wardrobe. I asked her what she was doing and she said she wanted to wear something of her paps' to represent the fact that he can't be there. I almost cried at those words.

@imsebastianstan: I'm sat here crying reading this. Troublemaker, I'm so sorry I can't be there with you. I really wish I was. I'll make it up to you I promise. I love you and I hope that you have a great time tonight. Don't worry me and @anthonymackie are going to be watching it as soon as it comes out.

@anthonymackie: Its true @imsebastianstan is crying. Proud of you mini soldier. Can't wait to watch the movie.

@robertdowneyjr: You look incredible Y/n.

@stellan.c.bettany: You look very beautiful babe.

@y/nevanstan: Thank you baby. I really miss you. I really wanna see you.

@stellan.c.bettany: I miss you too. You'll see me soon I promise.

@username01: You look beautiful.

@username02: I'm so excited to see the movie.

@linden_ashby: Hurry up and get here. I wanna take pictures with my on screen daughter.

@y/nevanstan: I'll be there soon. I promise.

@y/nevanstan: 

@y/nevanstan: I'm at the premiere with my dad @chrisevans and my uncle @scottevansgram I really wish that you were here @imsebastianstan I miss you so much and I hope to see you soon. 

@imsebastianstan: You look very handsome @chrisevans. I miss you too troublemaker.

@chrisevans: Thanks babe.

@y/nevanstan: Alright, enough of the lovey dovey stuff on my Instagram please.

@robertdowneyjr: You both look very handsome.

@username01: You guys look really good in suits.

@imsebastianstan: 

@imsebastianstan: Me and @anthonymackie just finished our last scene of the day so we're going to watch @y/nevanstan new movie. Teen Wolf: The Movie. I really wish I was there celebrating her and being with her. This is the first premiere of hers that I haven't been able to make. I really wish I was there with you troublemaker. I love you so much and I hope the movie is as good as you said filming it was.

@y/nevanstan: Paps, are you trying to make me cry? Because if so, it's working.

@chrisevans: I came up to Y/n to ask why she was crying and she said @imsebastianstan posted something and now she's even more upset that you're not here.

@robertdowneyjr: I can't wait to watch the movie.

@chrishemsworth: Me either.

@username01: I really wish I was at the premiere so I could meet Y/n.

@username02: I GOT TO MEET Y/N!!! She's so nice. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 3.7K 55
in which a marvel actor falls for his costars daughter who is 11 years younger than him "you know what they say, age is just a number." [sebastian st...
25K 552 20
Y/n L/n is one of Chris Evans close friends and also a great Nanny, what happens when Scarlett is looking for a nanny for her daughter Rose, and Chr...
74.7K 833 8
Stella is a succesful young actress, making it big in Hollywood. She had her heart broken and swore to never fall in love again. But when she meets C...
311 22 10
If you love Chris Evans fanfics, this one could be for you!!! Follow Y/N and the career shes always wanted. A publicist. Luck came Y/N way when she f...