𝚄𝙽𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳 / ᵗᵃᵉᵏᵒᵒᵏ

By vkookLOML9597

(ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each ot... More

𝚄𝙽𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ
ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ {1}
ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ {2}
ᴍᴇᴇᴛ {3}
ɴᴇᴡ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ {4}
ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇɴ {5}
ᴍᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ {6}
ɪ'ᴅ ᴅɪᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ {7}
ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ {8}
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ? {9}
ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ {10}
ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ {11}
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ {12}
ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ {13}
ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ {14}
ᴍɪꜱᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ {15}
ʜɪꜱ ʀᴀɢᴇ {16}
ʜᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ {17}
ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴛʏ {18}
ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜʏ ᴍʀ.ᴋɪᴍ? {19}
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ {20}
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 (not an update)
ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛꜱ {21}
ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ {22}
ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ {24}
ᴀ ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ {25}
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ {26}
ᴜɴᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ {27}
ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ? {28}
ꜰɄᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ {29}
ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ ʜᴏᴜʀ {30}
ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ {31}
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ {32}
ᴅᴇꜱᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴘᴇᴛᴀʟꜱ {33}
ʙʀᴜɪꜱᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ {34}
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴋɪꜱꜱ {35}
ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ {36}
ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏꜱ {37}
ʀᴇᴄᴏɴᴄɪʟᴇ {38}
ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍɪɴɢ {39}
ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ {40}
ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ {41}
ᴜɴᴄʟᴇᴀʀ {42}
ᴘʟᴀʏꜰᴜʟ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ {43}
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇꜱ {44}
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀʏ {45}
ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ {46}
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ {47}
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ {48}
ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴜꜱ {49}
ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ {50}
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ {51}
ʙʟɪꜱꜱꜰᴜʟ ꜱɪɢʜᴛꜱ {52}
ᴀ ꜰʀᴇꜱʜ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ {53}
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ {54}
ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɴᴇ {55}
ᴜɴᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ {ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ}
ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴛᴇ (ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ)

ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ {23}

264 20 29
By vkookLOML9597

(102 FOLLOWERS SPECIAL HAHA!🥹 Read the note at the end of the chapter)

Taehyung copied every number, every name existing in the phone. But unfortunately he found no texts, not a single one. If the person was using their phone, would not they talk to someone through texts?

Now they just have to do one thing, track those numbers.

Jimin and him decided to divide their work but they did not want to drag them in their home.

If they do this work in the office then they won't be able to share everything they would find exactly. So to do all this, they need to do everything tomorrow, when hopefully Namjoon will be there as well.

Honestly both of them were excited because finally, they got a not so solid yet a solid clue. No they did not know who is the boss, whose numbers were saved in the mobile. But when they were clueless about the case, this phone is enough to make them excited about hunting the person down.

With an exhausted body and mind Taehyung opened the front door of his home and entered. He threw his shoes infront of the shoe rack before walking inside.

The Brunette let out a sigh as he threw his body on the couch, closing his eyes before he decided to freshen up.

He forced his body to sit up then stand. Taking his bag with him.

As always first he walked towards his office and put everything there. But he did not know why but somehow he thought he should put the notebook somewhere else.

Unfortunately his doubts for Jungkook started to form in his mind again which he obviously wanted to shrug off but that was getting kinda hard for him.

Without thinking much he did as his inner voice told him to. He left the room with the notebook making his way to his bedroom to keep it somewhere before taking his clothes to change after freshening up.

But before he could enter he heard the sound of his calling bell ringing. He frowned thinking who could come as this time.

Sighing he put his clothes on the bed and walked out of the bedroom. Then again he heard his door opening. He was already walking down from the stairs. The person was none other than his boyfriend.

Taehyung smiled noticing his figure who looked at him with a sweet smile as well.

"Hey baby." Jungkook spoke, opening his arms for Taehyung who was no doubt was looking very exhausted. Jungkook knew why but decided not to comment on that.

Taehyung's boxy smile did not leave his lips till he found himself in Jungkook's embrace. Hugging his tighty Taehyung spoke "hey love."

His voice was muffled as he had his face stuffed in Jungkook's neck, inhaling the musky scent he loves, to ease his mind.

And it was the moment when he forgot everything. Every stress, his doubts, especially the certain thoughts he was having about Jungkook. They just vanished in thin air.

"You didn't inform me that you're coming?" Taehyung asked after a moment, pulling away a bit but not leaving the warmth. Jungkook too had his arms wrapped around his boyfriend's waist.

The raventte smiled and kissed Taehyung's cheek before speaking. "Just wanted to see you so I came. And I knew you would be home at this time so why not give a surprise to my baby." His voice was soft like a feather, eyes held the tender emotions that only swirls seeing Taehyung.

Oh, well Taehyung gave a key to Jungkook too. So that he can come inside whenever he wants. That was not a big deal for them.

Taehyung smiled back and also gave a sweet peck on Jungkook's nose "you did well then. I missed you." With that he nuzzled more in Jungkook's neck again.

The other laughed softly before replying "we just met this morning."

Taehyung frowned and looked at Jungkook again "so what? Not like you didn't miss me."

Jungkook only stared at his love, who was looking tired yet beautyful. He feels so contended when he holds this perfect man in his arms, stares at him without any limits, admirs the amazing person who apparently fell in love with him and didn't leave to chance to make Jungkook fall for him as well.

And Jungkook was in that kind of situation that his life without Taehyung in unimaginable, fearful.

Did he ever regret falling in love with Taehyung? No, he never did. From the time he realised his actual feelings for Taehyung, a sweet sensation inside him gives him tingles, the warmth in his heart never failed to remind him how much he loves Taehyung.

But one thing he regrets is the way he started everything.. but the past is now unchangeable. He can do nothing but just wait for Taehyung to find out his reality and give him punishment.

He wonders will he be able to live a life with his dead heart, beating for nothing.

"I did." He replied again placing his lips on Taehyung's other cheek.

"Did you just come back?" Ha asked, pushing the brunette's hair back from his forehead, getting the whole view of the pretty face.

He sighed when Taehyung nodded so he said "go, get freshen up first. I'll order something for dinner. Wanna have some japchae?"

He chuckled when Taehyung's eyes sparkled hearing the name of the food he loves. Nodding happily he pulled away from Jungkook.

"I'm going then. Your words made me hungry!" He said making Jungkook laugh before leaving his boyfriend in the living room.

Jungkook's smile faded when Taehyung was out of his sight. He quickly took out his phone and ordered their food.

When he was done, he started to walk upstairs. He was scared, if Taehyung sees him messing up with his documents then ofcourse he would not know what to do.

Closing his eyes for a second he looked at the brown door infront of him, which was Taehyung's office room. He was well aware of his boyfriend's habits. He knew Taehyung goes straight to his office after coming home to keep his things there. So he decided to go there first.

The raventte looked behind for once, to check if someone was there or not. Seeing no one and no sign of Taehyung he hurriedly opened the door, making his way inside.

His eyes caught Taehyung's phone first. Without any single thought he took the phone and opened it. First he went through the notes, but found nothing other than some daily routine Taehyung had which was of course staying there abandoned.

Then he opened his chats, looking at Jimin's chat but it also had nothing other than Jimin and Taehyung talking about him? Most likely Taehyung saying how great a time he had with him the previous day.

Seeing this a wave of guilt rushed through his vains. He was doing this again. Again...

Shaking his head he went through everything he could without wasting much time, because he already did that while going through the excited texts between two friends

He felt something for Jimin when he saw how he was telling Taehyung about Namjoon. RM already told him that Jimin was falling for him,that their plan was working. But why was it not settling good now.

He decided not to think much. That's when suddenly he felt like hitting a jackpot.

Another phone and he was sure that it was yugyeom's phone. The phone was looking similar. And as a boss he knows how his special man's phone looked like.

He didn't keep Taehyung's phone down on the table and was about to pick yugyeom's phone. But before he could someone opened the door.

And ofcourse that someone was Taehyung. Jungkook felt his heart stopping for a moment before picking it's pace so high. A bead of cold sweat formed on his forehead eventhough it was not hot inside the room.

He was feeling uncomfortable while staring at a freshly showered Taehyung's eyes which was staring back at him, with so many questions clouding his vision, Jungkook could feel that.

He could feel that Taehyung just caught him messing up with his hard work, eventhough he found none. He saw Jungkook was standing in his office which was shocking, because Jungkook had nothing inside the room.

The raventte felt terrible. He was drowning in a pit of guilt. Taehyung's questionous gaze was making him feel all this.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked, coming inside, closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook gulped subtly before composing himself for a lie that was stuck right before his teeth and replied casually "I wanted to Google something so I came here to see if you kept your phone here?"

"But what about your phone?" Taehyung's brows arched looking at Jungkook's face.

"It died just after I ordered the food. So I thought I'll search that now and then I'll charge my phone." Jungkook put Taehyung's phone on the desk before letting his hands go inside his pants' pocket, only to try to switch off his phone there without letting Taehyung notice anything.

You may ask as Jungkook is a really skilled person why did not he think about the whole plan properly beforehand. Well, definately because his mind was a mess.

Taehyung literally got his member's phone and that man has Jungkook's personal contact number, the number Taehyung has. He was panicking. If for once Taehyung tries to trace his number or his whereabouts, then he would be in trouble more than he was right now.

If any how Taehyung get's to know who was the boss of yugyeom, then everything will come to an end.

Taehyung's trust in him, their sweet times, their happiness together, their future plans which they made laying naked on the bed in eachother's arms, everything will be gone which Jungkook does not want at all.

He wants to let out everything to Taehyung himself. He wants to tell him every sin he committed, everything that he regrets, and the biggest sin was lying to Taehyung.

Never in his he thought lying to a person would be this painful, horrifying. That he would feel his heart twisting with every lie, every fake acts he did with Taehyung.

Taehyung's presence in his life, changed him. And he could not help but feel so greatful to his petal. His urge to hug Taehyung and tell him how he changed Jungkook into a better man from a monster who was a sucker of hearing the painful grief, screams of suffering, timid beggings.

But now he is just a man who wants to fight for his love. By hook or crook he wants to show the world the effect Taehyung has on him. But not as JK but as Jeon Jungkook. A lover, a human, or maybe a father in future. Was that too much to ask. He did not know. But he only knew he has to fight with every bad eyes that would fall on their relationship.

Taehyung on the other hand felt something weird. Jungkook was looking kinda disturb about something. Did something happen at his work? He did not know but his boyfriend did have a troubled expression on his face.

He noticed the change the time his eyes fell on Jungkook's face but he decided to talk about this while having dinner so he took a shower as fast as he could, just so get rid of the exhaustion by the cold water, hitting his body and decided to find Jungkook.

When he could not find Jungkook in his room he walked halfway down the stairs, called him two times but nobody answered and not like his house is huge like a mansion that Jungkook would not hear him calling.

Without having a heart he turned his head towards his office room. And yes there he found the younger, holding his phone.

He walked inside the room and smiled at Jungkook sweetly. "Are you done searching?"

Jungkook nodded his head and smiled back, masking his guilt "let's head downstairs. The food may come any time." He spoke to which Taehyung nodded and waited for Jungkook to leave the room.

When the raventte saw Taehyung was looking at him without moving so he decided to walk out first and Taehyung followed him but not before glancing at the phone which had it's screen broken.

Jungkook sighed and sat on the couch, eyes closed. Not even after a minute he felt the side of the couch dipping, indicating that Taehyung also sat beside him but soon a weight was placed on his chest.

He opened his eyes and looked down to see a mop of brunette hair was placed there and Taehyung had his arms around his torso.

The younger smiled softly at the sight and kissed his lover's hair before letting his hand caress his hair tenderly.

"You are looking so tired today kook." Taehyung mumbled, pressing a kiss on the other's clothed chest upon hearing another sigh leaving Jungkook lips.

"It's nothing baby. Just work stuffs you know." Jungkook replied, still playing with the brunette silky locks.

"Don't stess yourself too much. I don't like to see a tired bunny at my home." The words were too much to not feel giddy. He loves this sight of Taehyung. A caring, sweet, cute boyfriend who is totally a different person to the outside world.

"As if my Tiger doesn't come home with exhaustion all over himself. Hm?" He whispered, tucking a hair strand behind Taehyung's ear before pecking the earlobe, sending a pink hue on his cheek.

"We both are the same." The elder said with a chuckle making Jungkook scoff as well. "True."

Just then the door bell rang and Taehyung stood up holding Jungkook's shoulders who was about to get up. "You sit here. I'll go."

With that he left but not after attacking their lips for a second. They were kissing a lot today but did they mind? No. Because they were eachother's...

HEY! LOOK WHO'S HERE! lol I shouldn't Be like this. I made you wait a lot.
Well I WAS MISSING YOU ALL! SO I DECIDED TO COME BECAUSE WHY NOT!

I JUST WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW HOW MUCH GREATFUL I AM TO GET READERS LIKE YOU ALL. WHEN I STARTED WRITING A YEAR AGO I ONLY HAD 10 FOLLOWERS I GUESS BUT NOW I JUST CROSSED 100. IT WAS ONLY YESTERDAY WHEN I WAS THINKING IF I GAIN 100 FOLLOWERS I'LL GIVE AN UPDATE BUT DIDN'T THAT WOULD HAPPEN TODAY! 🥹 YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING HERE AND SUPPORTING ME EVEN AFTER I'M NOT THAT GOOD AUTHOR! I'M GLAD TO GET YOU ALL❤️ LET'S BE LIKE THIS FOR A LONG TIME❤️

My exams are starting from the end of August and will end in the Middle of September. So the next update is not near STILL! I THINK I'LL UPDATE A CHAPTER IN MY BIRTHDAY WHICH IS NEAR YAY! 🤓 SEE YOU SOON MY BABIES! (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥

BY THE WAY😮‍💨 I TWISTED MY ANKLE AGAIN! AND IT WAS THE SAME ANKLE THAT WAS SPRAINED BEFORE. honestly the previous sprain was not even properly healed before that happened again. Now I'm suffering for too much bone pain 💀

I'M LITERALLY THE LEAST CLUMSY PERSON BUT SO MANY BAD THINGS ARE HAPPENING WITH ME NOW A DAYS! WTFFFF 🥲

ANYWAYS! HOPE YOU LIKE IT❤️
SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES 🍁

^^MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY (A WEEK) 😵‍💫✨

^^ Taehyungie hyung won't do the challenge with you?? NO Jeon you just have to ask him once and he'll be all ready to come to the stage with you (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)❤️

^^ how can someone be so cute🥺

^^ HE JUST LEFT NO CRUMBS AHHDHHDHSJWNS

^^ guess what! KTH 1 is coming 😎

^^ they're spoiling us! But who's complaining!! Keep going boys! ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ💜

^^ they are same🍁

^^ reason why he's the sunshine ❤️

^^oh yeah Jin! 🥺

^^this Taehyung with this Jungkook!🫢

^^ I'LL BE LOVIN' YOU RIGHT 😇

^^who'll understand our pain? 'IAN' will you? 🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

809K 35.1K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
111K 5.6K 33
•TAEGI• "You're such a bad Idol, Taehyung." Yoongi argued with the taller man. "You just used your fame to get into a girl's pants. Don't you feel...
141K 6.4K 90
(𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳) . . . no-one knew that two males can fall in love with eachother after all things happened with them. They were strangers, one p...
241K 15.5K 56
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...