His Life- Their Happiness [โœ…๏ธ]

By ocean_of_happiness

Arshi- T S Peep and read more ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿปโ™ฅ๏ธ More

Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3

Chapter- 1

4.4K 197 10
By ocean_of_happiness

Shantivan:
In the living hall all are enjoying themselves by spending their time with Arav and Sheetal forgetting there is one soul who got shattered with their ignorant behavior.

They forgot that there was a happy soul as per her name who spreads happiness all over the place she goes. They even forgot that because of that soul only their Arnav bitwa is also coming back to his true self.

Payal: Arav beta you can feel free to ask for anything. Don't feel embarrassed, ok.
Payal says while caressing his hair.

Anjali: Haan Arav beta, feel this as your house only. And Sheetal ji also you also feel this as your family only and be comfortable.

What they don't know is they are already thinking of it as their own house.

This all was being observed by two persons, from the upstairs.

Upstairs:
Arnav and Akash were noticing the every action of their family.

Arnav: They didn't even ask or think about my wife. Is this really my family?

Akash: Well bhai, our family has changed from the time these mother and son duo entered into our house. All they think about is Arav this, Arav that , Sheetal this and Sheetal that. It is like they are doing some Sheetal and Aarav jhap.

Arnav chuckles listening to him.

After that they both go to Arnav's room to look after Khushi.

In Arshi's room:
Khushi is sleeping with a frown on her face. Her face is pale and gloomy. She is not at all looking like the one, Once who used to spread happiness.

Arnav enters the room and sits beside her.
Arnav:If you don't reach on time, don't know what would have happened to my Khushi,Akash.

Akash:Now she is fine na Bhai in front of you. Please don't worry.

Arnav just nods his head.

At night, in the dining hall:
All are sitting and having their dinner. None tried or even asked about Khushi which made Arnav gulp his sadness.
He stood up from his seat and started to fill the plate. Anjali asks him
Anjali: Chote,for whom you are filling the plate?

Arnav: Hmm for me and my better half.
Saying he goes away from there.

Anjali opens her mouth to ask about Khushi then,but Sheetal calls her.

Sheetal: Anjali ji can you please feed Arav. He wants to eat from your hand only.

Anjali smiles happily and feeds Arav lovingly.

Seeing this Arnav drowns into the memory lane, where Khushi asks Anjali to feed her. As Khushi feels like she ate from her own mother's hands, when Anjali feeds her.

Now seeing Anjali feeding Arav, he at least thought that his sister may ask about Khushi,but nothing of that sort happened.
So he goes away from there

In Arshi's room:

By the time Arnav reaches their room, Khushi is wide awake and looking at the wall without any emotions.

Arnav gulped looking at her empty face,where no emotions were playing. He called her with lots of love in his voice

Arnav: Khushi jaan, here I brought food for you. Let me feed it for you.

Khushi looked at him,but didn't say anything. She opened her mouth to let him feed her.

Arnav smiles and feeds her happily. Why won't he feed her happily,he loves to do it for his first baby,his wife for whole life.

Khushi: Did….did you have your food?

Khushi asked him in a slow voice.

Arnav: Yes Jaan. I have mine. I know na my baby won't like it. If I don't eat. So I had my food with your Aksh Bhai and brought yours.

Arnav smiles while feeding her.

Khushi started to call Akash as Aksh Bhai from the time of rakhi. She even tied Rakhi to him as per his instructions.

From then Akash treats her as his own sister. And Khushi got a brother for whom she always dreamt of.

Arnav: Here, you go gulp down these medicines and drown into the dream,where only you and I reside.

Arnav makes Khushi gulp the tablets and after that he makes her lie on the bed.

Covering her with the blanket he sits beside her.
Caressing her hair, he tells sweet nothings to her.

Arnav:Sleep my Angel. I am here only.
Arnav caresses her hair.

After making sure Khushi slept, Arnav goes downstairs, where Akash is waiting for him in the living room.

Downstairs:
Akash saw Arnav coming downstairs and he approached him.

Akash: Did she sleep Bhai?

Arnav: Yeah, just now She slept.

Arnav says again.
Arnav: I decided something, Akash. From tomorrow Khushi will start working as my PA again. I don't want her hopes to get shattered again like today. It will be better if  she speaks in front of me and starts working. It would keep her away from these thoughts at least.

Akash: You are right Bhai. It will be best for her to come out of this environment.

They both drifted into today's morning incident.

Flashback:

It has been almost one week, Sheetal and her Son started to live in Shantivan with Raizadas. From the time they both entered Shantivan, all Raizadas except Arnav and Akash forgot their Khushi.

Always they roam behind Sheetal and Arav. Arnav and Akash are the ones who look after Khushi and make her smile.

Khushi also broke very much seeing her family ignoring her. Especially her own sister, for whom she has done many sacrifices.

Today Raizadas along with Sheetal and her Sprouse thought of visiting the temple. They even invited Khushi also,which made her smile after one week.

She thanked her devi maiya and got ready to go with them.

Sheetal's face paled seeing Khushi coming with them.
After reaching the temple all went to pray for devi maiyya. Even Khushi also went with them to thank her.

But later sometime all goes away from there leaving Khushi alone.
Actually after paying to God. All gone to buy bangles, Khushi also went with them. But when they are buying, Khushi notices a small boy who is crying for his parents. She goes to him and takes him to the temple authorities, who help the child to reach his parents.

By the time she came back and looked for her family, They were not there, just then Khushi see their car going ,so she rushes after the car and shouts like a maniac " DI, JIJI, MAMI, NANJ, STOP ….STOP THE CAR.
DI ……..DI...DI…" She runs after the car, someone from the car sees it and smirks evilly.

Suddenly Khushi started to feel giddy. Her head became heavy, she thought she may fall on the ground. But someone holds her and pats her cheeks.

The man soon takes her to the hospital and calls another person.

Doctor: What is your relationship with the patient?

Akash: I am her brother doctor.

Yes, that man is Akash. He comes to the temple for some work. Then he saw Khushi shouting behind the car.

He felt very bad seeing her like that. He also got very angry with his family, especially his wife,who didn't care about her sister.

After sometime Arnav also reached there, as Akash called him. Then Akash recites to him what has happened, and how he has seen Khushi.

Listening to him, Arnav razed like a bull. If not for Akash he would have explored like a volcano.

After that, the Doctor tells them that their Khushi is in the stage of going into depression. Arnav felt like someone had stabbed in his heart.

Doctor: At this stage, the patient needs lots of love and care from the loved ones and family. Make sure that she is happy and stress free.

Arnav nods his head looking at the pale face of Khushi.

After getting instruction from the doctor. Arnav and Akash take Khushi back to their home.

They thought after reaching the home at least their family members would ask about Khushi. But none bothered about her.

This made Akash more frustrated.

He even tried to confront them,but Arnav pulled him back. Because this time Arnav doesn't want to give them any chance of forgiveness and look back at them.

Flashback ends.

Same day night:

No...no..please ….don't leave me …...please...don't leave me Arnav ji….please don't leave me……
Arnav woke up with the cries of Khushi.

She is having a dream where Arnav is leaving her.

Arnav: Khushi ….Khushi jaan wake up. I am here only dear. Wake up please. Open your eyes..

Arnav shook her to wake her up.

Khushi opened her eyes lightly and looked at Arnav with tears in her eyes.

Khushi: Arnav ji….please ..don't leave me,like my parents did.

Arnav feels very bad for her.

Arnav: No baby. Why would I leave my angel? Can anyone live without their heart? Khushi nods her head as no. Then how can I survive without my heart? You are my heart Jaan. I can't live without you.

After that Arnav somehow made her sleep.
Khushi also slept hugging Arnav tightly.

Do like, comment, and share 🤞🏻♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.2K 66
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’› Going on. [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradually.]
85.5K 1.9K 49
Alissa Iris De Leรณn the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
332K 1.1K 44
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
12.4K 225 6
after his transcripts revealed by Cardin, jaune treated like criminal to school. Kick out by his own team, lost his friends, disown and expelled. Wal...