Batfamily x Reader Oneshots

By Nightingale_127

Just a bunch of oneshots of the Batboys! Follow the Batboys adventures with these small short stories. *I d... More

A/N
The Cookie
Late Night Scare pt. 1 {EDITED}
Late Night Scare pt. 2 {EDITED}
Hide and Seek {EDITED}
Panda? {EDITED}
It's War! {EDITED}
SPIDER!!
You guys are who!?
The Shopping Trip
What's Going On? {EDITED}
Just Watch My Jacket For Me
Why Me?
I'm ADORABLE!
Important A/N!
Request ~ Why didn't you tell us?
We Die Together
Snowmen Army
Cooking With Y/N
No Patrol For You
Request ~ Alfred's Help
Queen Y/N Beckett
Request ~ You Did Love Me?
Request ~ I Missed You
Nerves
Request ~ Nosebleed
Balance of Life & Death
IT'S TOO HOT
You Can Keep Her
Request ~ Let Me In, It's COLD!
I Got You
Request ~ ✨Sparkles✨
Request ~ ✨Sparkles✨ pt. 2
Request ~ He...Fired Me
Request ~ Can't Handle A Nightmare?
Request ~ I Don't Want To Hurt You
Request ~ Family Shopping Trip
Request ~ Late Night Duties
Let Me Help
Together?
10k?!
Always There When You Need It
The...Best...Birthday?
Request ~ Butterflies
A Last Goodbye
Request ~ YOU'RE DATING TODD?!
Request ~ Hot Head
FINISHED!

Reunited Once Again

305 8 2
By Nightingale_127

A/N: Look at how cute they are! As always, credit to the artist of the image. How's everyone's summer going so far?

REQUESTS ARE OPEN AS USUAL!

Key:

Y/n - Your Name

A/n - Alias Name

Red - Jason's Nick Name

Jason x reader (NOT A SHIP)

-----------------------------------------------

A/n's POV:

He... left me. 

One of my only friends here left me alone. My twin brother is my only friend here now but he doesn't really count as a friend at this point. He never agreed to any of me & my friends plans which was probably the best for him since he's the heir to the throne. 

Oh I should probably mention that I'm A/n Al Ghul, not destined for the throne. My brother Damian Al Ghul however, he's destined for the throne since birth, while I was thrown away like garbage. I've always been second in everything while he was first. He was the perfect child, perfect in everything. 

But I had someone who cared about me, or at least I thought he did. Now, I'm not so sure it was real. Sure I had helped him leave this place but he promised he would come back for me. It's been 10 years since he was last here. He left when Damian & I were 3 so I would be 13 now. It's crazy how fast but slow time travels when your not keeping track. 

My thoughts get interrupted when one of Mothers henchmen walk into my room saying,

"Your mother wants you in the throne room in 10 with your bag filled with belongings for a trip."

I nod my head in acknowledgement & begin packing my things into a small backpack. After packing up all of the essentials I begin making my way to the throne room where my mother awaits. Her guards stare me down as I make my way in & stand in position as we wait for my brother. 

"Where is your brother A/n? Your supposed to be following him while protecting him at all times. Tch, such a disgrace to this family," Thalia states, her glare deadly.

"Of course Mother, it won't happen again," I say, feeling the burning stare she has set on me. 

"You will address me as Thalia," She bites back, the stare intensifying. 

I just bow my head, keeping my emotions in check. It's always the same things from mother like a broken record player. Disgrace, monster, useless, incompetent, weak, worthless, all words everyone use here to describe me.

"Ah Damian so glad you could join us! Now, follow me children," Thalia says, walking out of the building & over to the docks. 

I nudge Damian in confusion as we walk up to a yacht that certainly isn't are's. His eyes glance my way before looking ahead but not before releasing a shrug in response. I huff at the lack of answers I'm getting, not getting the full story. We finally walk onto the boat to see a man, about 6'2 standing in a black suit waiting.

"Children this is your father, Bruce Wayne," Thalia says, no emotion in her voice whatsoever. 

I glance at the man as he takes a glance our way, but of course he looks towards Damian. It's always Damian, the shining star out of the two of us. The closer I study this man, the more I see the resemblance. Damian is a splitting image of Thalia but does in fact have some similarities with Bruce. 

Me however, I'm an exact copy of my father just gender bent. Same hair, eye color, everything, but he still hasn't even glanced my way. I look back to Thalia, already knowing what's gonna happen. She's leaving us to our father basically, so much for the love. 

"Your going to leave us with father aren't you?" I ask, being blunt right away.

"Yes I am. Now I'll be off," Thalia says, waving a hand before walking away from the boat. 

"So shall we head to my Manor?" Bruce asks, finally looking at both of us.

"Yes," Damian responds, with me nodding my head.

~MINI TIME SKIP~

"We've arrived Master Bruce," A man named Alfred announced.

I have a feeling I'm not going to like it here. Everything about this place just screams silence, pain & death. Along with the fact that Father hardly acknowledges me, it's going to be torture once again. 

Once again stuck in my thoughts, I run after the group with silent footsteps, the old instincts kicking in. I see Alfred glance my way as I walk on his right, just behind him, not wanting to cause any issues when I just got here.

"You can walk beside me Miss, I do not bite," Alfred chuckles.

I slowly make my way up towards his side, walking silently with my head down. I glance up every so often, seeing Father & Damian talking like they've known each other for years. Finally making it up to the manor, I spot 3 boys all waiting by the door, in order from tallest to shortest. 

I snort softly at the 'well mannered' boys but I can see all of the flaws that show otherwise. I gently tug on Alfred coat, getting his attention instantly. 

"I'm guessing their never like this? Their posture is completely wrong as if they've never done this," I say, my voice just barely a whisper. 

"You are correct. Very good eye Miss A/n," He replies, a soft smile on his face. 

'Did I just get complimented?! It... feels nice'

I send a soft smile back to him before letting it drop as we get closer. Seeing all of these men here is starting to make me a little more uneasy, as I'm the only girl in this manor. My hand somehow made it's way to Alfred's sleeve, gripping it tightly. After I realize my mistake I instantly remove my hand but it's pulled back by his own. 

"I-I'm sorry, it was an accident. I didn't mean to," I say, turning my head away from his. 

"It's okay Miss A/n, you don't need to apologize," Alfred says, giving my hand a gentle squeeze. 

The more I hear the name A/n, the more I want to shove scissors in my ears. I've despised the name ever since Thalia brought it up in the first place. Before I can begin to think, I blurt,

"Um it's actually Y/n. Thalia didn't like addressing to me as Y/n so she changed it to A/n but I really don't like being called that."

He nods in response before looking at me with pity in his eyes saying,

"I'm sorry to hear that Y/n. I'll inform everyone of that as we introduce you."

I say a quiet thank you in response as we arrived to the doorstep. I take a closer look at each of the three, memorizing each face. There's the similarity of the raven colored hair but that's the only one. The more I take a close look at the guy in the middle, the more my mind is screaming at me that I know him. 

But the minute our eyes meet, I know exactly who that is. It's my best friend Red. The one that left me for dead. I can tell he's thinking the exact same thing as his mouth flew open in shock. Everyone started to realize before looking between both of us. My own mouth must've been in shock as well since I felt Alfred's hand close it gently. 

"I take it you both know each other?" He asks gently, not knowing if it was a touchy subject. 

"Y/n?"  "Red?" We both ask simultaneously, getting our answer. 

I run into his arms as he picks me up, hugging me tightly. I grip on tighter to his jacket as if it was my lifeline, snuggling into him, feeling the peace I always did.

"Oh my gosh it's really you kid!" Red exclaims, a wide grin on his face.

"Her name isn't Y/n, it's A/n," Damian says, a 'bat' glare on his face.

"It's Y/n you little piece of sh-  you incompetent brat! You would know that if you actually cared for her," Red states, his grip tighter around my small frame. 

All conversations go quiet as they hear the ruckus from the two bantering boys. I try to keep calm but them bickering over me is making me nauseous. 

"STOP! Damian you never cared. That's that, end of story. Can we please just go inside?" I shout, not caring about what everyone else thought.

Damian tries to talk back but the rest of the boys stop him, saying it's not a good idea. 

Who cares about Damian, I got my best friend back. No more pain & suffering. No more being in his shadow.

Now it's finally time to be myself without someone interfering!

--------------------------------------------------

A/n: Any other writers do requests but also decide to write others at the same time? (*~*) I know I should be focusing on requests but sometimes these just get me going you know? 

Anywho get some food & water in ya because you need it! Even if it's just a little bit!

SENDING VIRTUAL HUG! YOU ARE ALL LOVED & APPRECIATED! YOUR DOING GREAT PEEPS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 6.2K 59
This story is complete, it will no longer be updated and I am no longer taking requests. :)
9.6K 198 72
Some DC Imagines from my Tumblr. I do take requests but they may take some time. I don't own any dc characters. Obviously, I don't own you. batfam...
22.9K 641 5
Jason hasn't spoken to his family in months, it takes a near death situation for him to realise that he should reconnect with them, especially his ol...
79.3K 1.3K 39
A book filled with Damian Wayne stories , different ships and situations that involve our favorite bat boy . Enjoy! !!also all the pictures in any...