Transformers Prime: Fanfictio...

Af MarcyWeisinger

Please let me know how this is. This story is going to be about Megatron and Hannah's family and how they sti... Mere

Characters In My Story #1
Characters In My Story #2
Characters In My Story #3
Characters In My Story #4
Characters In My Story #5
Characters In My Story #6
1
3 Part 2
4- Saying Their Goodbyes. Finally Going Home.
5- Part 1 Thinking Of Ways To Save Megatron & Hannah From The Darkness
6- Part 2 The Darkness Arises And Finally Shows Itself
7- Part 3 The Final Battle
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N: Please Read. And Please vote and Comment if this sounds good. doing 6 Parts
16- Part 1 Letting Everyone Know About The Immediate Danger That Lies Ahead
17- Part 2 The Darkness Is Near
18- Part 3 The Darkness Has Arrived. And Learning That It Wants DeathCron
19- Part 4 Thinking Of Ways To Save And Protect DeathCron From The Darkness
20- Part 5 The Darkness Finally Claims DeathCron & Primus
21- Part 6 The Final Battle. Saving DeathCron & Primus From The Darkness
A/N: Please Read. And Vote And Comment What You Think
22
A/N: Please Read.
A/N: I can't believe it.
A/N: Not A Story. It Would Help Me Out If You Accept My Invitation That's Below.
23
A/N: I can't believe it. first time and hit a milestone.
24
25
26 Final Chapter
A/N: Please Read
A/N: Wow 1k
A/N: Finally It's Completed. Added Finishing Touches To Characters In My Story.

2 Part 1

48 2 1
Af MarcyWeisinger

Location: New Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

The Next Morning:

Kaon Palace:

The soldiers were getting done finishing the touches when they heard their brother's voice. "Guys. You need to see the statue of the queen." They looked at him. They quickly ran out.

Outside The Kaon Palace:

Inside The Pavilion:

The soldiers walked out and they looked at the statue. They saw that it had cracks and someone had tried to destroy it and vandalize it. They quickly ran to call and to inform their master about the situation. "Guys stop. Don't mess with anything. Master needs to see this." He said to his brother's. Soon they saw their brother running back. "Master will be here shortly." He said to his brothers. After he said that. A bridge opened. Megatron stepped out. "Show me the queen's statue." He asked his soldiers. They showed him and they pointed at it. Megatron was shocked. He walked forward and saw that your statue had cracks forming on the bottom and on your cheeks. "How did this happen?" He asked them. "We don't know sir. I was in the palace when one of my brothers informed me about this." He said and replied back to his master. Megatron looked at it more until he heard more cracking. He looked and saw it was cracking even more. "Discover what is causing this. And I mean NOW!!!!!" He said while shouting the last word. He was trying to figure out why his statue wasn't cracking because his statue is next to yours. He grabbed his pad and took a photo of it to show it to Soundwave. He then walked off.

Inside The Council Room:

Megatron walked inside and he sat down at the table. "How. How is this possible?" He said to himself. He then called Soundwave. Soon Soundwave appeared. "Master." He said. "Soundwave. I sent you a picture of the queen's statue. It's cracking for some reason. And what I don't get is why mine isn't cracking because it's right next to mine." He said to Soundwave. Soundwave looked at the photo of your statue. "Hmm. Maybe there's something that's causing this. Like a rift. Or something." He said and replied back to his master. Megatron raised an optic ridge. "What do you mean, Soundwave?" He asked him. "Like maybe something will happen. Maybe it's trying to tell us something." He said and replied back to his master. Megatron then thought of something. "Airachnid." He said to himself. "Soundwave. Could Airachnid be the one behind this." He asked him. "She could be." He said and replied back to his master. "I'll get back with you later, Soundwave. I need to finish some things up here. Tell the queen I'll be late getting back." He said to Soundwave. Soundwave nodded. Soon the call ended. Megatron got up and left, heading back out to investigate the reason why your statue is the only one that is cracking.

Location: Planet Earth

On Planet Earth:

Location: Nemesis

Inside The Nemesis:

Throne Room:

Soundwave was at his station when he heard the doors open to the room. He looked and he saw you. "Your Majesty. Lord Megatron wanted me to inform you he'll be late getting back. He's on Kaon right now." I looked at Soundwave. "Is something wrong?" I asked him. "Somewhat. But I can't say." He said and replied back to me. I nodded. I walked and headed to my throne. But soon the doors open. Knockout walked in. "Your Majesty. You need to see this. It's your annual results that we did today. It's finally back." He said to me, while handing me the results. I took the results. I looked at it. I immediately gasped. "WHAT!!!!!" I shouted. "Twins. I am carrying twins. What the fuck, Knockout. Is this a joke?" I asked him. He shook his helm. "No it's not." He said and replied back to me. I immediately got up and walked out. But I went back. "Soundwave. Inform Megatron that I need to see him once he gets back." I said to Soundwave. I then left.

Megatron's Room:

Inside Megatron's Room:

I walked inside our room. I set down items. I put them in a box and left it on his desk. "Damn. Megsy's not going to be happy. We are going to have 6 kids altogether." I said to myself. I then heard his voice through the bond that we shared. 'Hannah.' He said. 'Megsy.' I said and replied back to Megatron. 'Soundwave said you needed to talk to me. And that it can't wait. It will be a while until I get back. But what do you need to say to me?' He asked me. 'Megsy. I can't tell you. I have to tell you face to face.' I said and replied back to Megatron. I heard him groaning. 'Fine. I'll speak to you and see you once I am done here.' He said. Soon the chat ended. I then walked inside the washroom.

Throne Room:

Soundwave was in the throne room at his station. Still looking at things when he received a message. He looked at it and he noticed that it was from Megatron. He was requesting a bridge. He opened a bridge. Soon Megatron stepped out. "Soundwave. Tell Shockwave that we need to repair the statue of the queen. Before I left I noticed it was cracking more." He said and explained to Soundwave. Soundwave nodded. "Where's the queen?" He asked him. "She's in her room. Well, your room also." He said and replied back to his master. Megatron chuckled. "I get it, Soundwave." He said to Soundwave. Megatron then walked off.

In The Halls:

Megatron was walking, wondering what was wrong. He approached the doors leading to his and your room. Soon the doors open. He looked and saw you sitting on the berth. I turned and I saw Megatron. I motioned him to come in. He did. He walked in.

Megatron's Room:

Inside Megatron's Room:

Megatron walked over and sat down next to you. "Hannah. You wanted to speak to me. What is it?" He asked me. "Megsy. There's something I need to tell you. And I don't know how you'd react." I said and explained to Megatron. I slid off the berth and grabbed the item. I walked over and handed it to him. He looked at me. "Open it." I asked him. He opened the box. And saw a photo. He grabbed it. He looked at it. Until it hit him. "No. Is this a joke?" He asked me. He looked at me. I shook my helm. Megatron was shocked. But soon his optics rolled in the back of his helm and he immediately collapsed. "MEGSY!" I shouted. I quickly ran over. "Megsy. Wake up." Soon I saw him waking up. "Ugh. My queen. This is the last. NO MORE!" He said while shouting the two last words. Megatron slowly got up.

"How many?" He asked me. "Uh. Do you really want to know?" He growled. "Just tell me." He said. "Uh. I am having twins, Megsy." I said. "6 kids altogether." He said to himself. He laid down on the berth. "Do the kids know about this?" He asked me. He looked at me. I shook my helm. "No. They don't." I said and replied back to Megatron. "Should we wait until we know what we are having?" I asked him. "I think it would be best. That way we know what we are having." He said and replied back to me. I nodded. "So what happened, Megsy." I asked him. "You left actually really fast without telling me what was wrong." Megatron looked down. He really didn't want to tell you. But he had to. Because you and him made a promise and a deal by telling the truth. "It's about your statue, my love." He said and replied back to me. "What about my statue?" I asked him. "Your statue was cracking and we don't know what is causing it. But it looks like someone is trying to destroy it." He said and explained to me. I looked and I saw sadness and worry in his optics. I went over and I cupped his face with my servos.

"Megsy. The statue really doesn't matter. The only thing I want is you. The statue means nothing." I said and explained to Megatron. "I know. But the statue of me and you is representing to everyone that love is strong and it can overcome any obstacles. But your statue is more important. Because you were the one who stopped the war. You were the one who helped a certain warlord find his way back from the darkness." He said and explained to me. I smiled. I held his hand. "I know. We have overcome many obstacles. Including me. Almost experiencing death. But I have overcome the ultimate death." Megatron muttered a laugh. On the way you said that. I giggled. "Oh. Megsy. Were you supposed to talk with StarLight?" I asked him. His eyes widened. "Oh snap. I completely forgot." He said. He went and he kissed my cheeks. He quickly got up and ran out. Heading to the throne room to talk with StarLight.

Throne Room:

Soundwave was at his station when he heard the doors open to the throne room. He looked and saw his master. Megatron walked over and typed some numbers in. The call went through but nothing. "Soundwave. I hate doing this. But hack into her call cube." He said and asked Soundwave. Soundwave nodded. "Regret doing this." He said to his master. Megatron sighs. Soon the thing went through. But what he saw shocked him. He immediately seized up and crashed to the floor. Soundwave looked at his master. "Should've known that this thing would've happened." He said. He looked at the screen. Soundwave went over and pushed his master. Soon Megatron came around. He growled. "StarLight is so dead." He said out loud. He was about to walk off. But Soundwave stopped him. "Master. Don't do anything stupid. You don't want the princess to hate you. Do you." He asked his master. Megatron stopped and thought about it. "No. I don't, but I told her to wait." Soundwave sighs. "Master. She is 20. But I can understand." He said and explained to his master.

"Soundwave. You just don't get it. Troy did not have my permission to have... sex with my daughter." He said and explained to Soundwave. Megatron sighs. "Hannah. Come to the throne room. And I mean now." He said to you through the com link. "I'll be right there, Megsy." I said and replied back to Megatron through the com link. Megatron paced back and forth until he heard the doors open to the throne room. He looked and saw you. "What is it, Megsy?" I asked him. He pointed at the screen. I looked and my eyes immediately widened. "MEGSY!" I shouted. "WHAT!" He shouted back. "I didn't do anything wrong." He said. "Oh the hell you didn't. You hacked into our daughter's call cube." I said and explained to Megatron. "I didn't do it. Soundwave did it." He said. Soundwave looked at his master. "Because you asked me and told me to do it. So don't blame this on me, master. Because I won't allow it." He said to his master. I shook my helm. I looked at the screen. "And I can see why you are mad. But she is 20. 20 Megs. She's an adult. She's old enough to make her own decisions." I said and explained to Megatron.

"Hannah. For your information sweet cheeks. Troy did not have permission to have... sex with our daughter." I groaned. "Megsy. He doesn't have to have permission to have sex with our daughter. They are old enough. Did I have to have permission from my father to have sex with you?" I asked him. He whined. "No." He said while whining. "Okay. But you have to tell StarLight what you did." He looked at me. "No. Hannah." I walked off and grabbed his servo. "Hannah." I walked over and typed codes in. Soon the bridge opened. "Hannah. Please, I beg of you, my queen." He said, trying to beg me not to take him to his daughter. "You can't make me do what I don't want to do. I am Megatron. And no one tells me what to do." He said and explained to me. I went in his face. "I know what can make you shut your intake, Megsy. I know you too, well. And if you don't tell StarLight the truth, then you're sleeping on a separate berth tonight." He immediately shut his intake. Soon a bridge opened. We walked through. Soon the bridge closed behind us.

Location: Hannah's Home:

Inside Hannah's Home:

StarLight's Room:

Inside StarLight's Room:

StarLight rested her head on Troy's shoulders. They were resting when StarLight heard your voice. "StarLight." Your voice said. StarLight immediately went up. "Oh snap. Troy. My mom's here." She quickly got up and changed. Troy did the same. "StarLight. I hope your father doesn't kill me. Because I didn't have his permission to have... sex with you." He said to StarLight. She smiled. "Don't worry about him. I am an adult. I can make my own decisions." She said and explained to Troy. Soon they walked out to see you.

Living Room:

Inside The Living Room:

Megatron went and was trying to leave. But you grabbed him by the neck collar of his shirt. "Let go of my shirt Hannah." He asked me. "No. Not after you speak and tell StarLight about what you did." I said and replied back to Megatron. He went and tried to leave. But I wrestled him and I slammed him hard on the ground. Making him hit his back hard on the ground. He immediately groaned in pain. "My back." He said while groaning. "Oh. Quit your whining you, fool." I said to Megatron. Soon StarLight and Troy walked out and saw her father lying on the floor. And groaning in pain. I looked and saw StarLight. "StarLight. Your father has something to say." I said to my daughter. He groaned. "No I don't, Hannah. You shut up." He said. I kicked him hard on the sides. "Ouch!" He exclaimed. "That's for telling me to shut up." I said and replied back to Megatron. "Okay. I will tell her." He said. He sighs. "StarLight. I... I told Soundwave and asked him to hack into your call cube." He said to his daughter. StarLight's eyes widened.

"WHAT!!!!!" She yelled. "DAD!" She shouted. "It's not my fault. I tried calling you and you didn't answer. And that worries me. And you know that because of the history that has happened with me and your mother. And with you." He said and explained to his daughter. She looked at her father. "I don't know if I should forgive you. Not after what you did. You invaded my privacy." She said to her father. "Look, I am sorry. I didn't mean to." He said and replied back to his daughter. He got up and walked but soon someone shot through the glass and shot Megatron in the back. He immediately went down. "MEGSY!" I shouted. I quickly ran over. Megatron hissed in pain. He went and he grabbed you. Pulling you down and pulling you close to him. "Stay down." He said and whispered to you and to his daughter and Troy. Everyone stayed down. Troy held StarLight close to him. They didn't know what was going to happen. They knew that the person was still out there. But what they didn't know is who the person was.

To Be Continued:

This Page Was Finished/Completed On July 11th, 2023.

Words: 2,635

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.6K 28 9
This story is about a femme named Emest. I couldn't pick out a god name for her. but I found out that the name means never to give up on anything. so...
661 11 10
Transformers Prime fanfiction. Second book of 'Brother' This is not focused on brothers' realitionship it's focused on Ratchet's realitionship with...
135 22 24
This story is part 8 to shockwave and Marcy story. And also to how Megatron meets FlameHeart. Please enjoy
49.4K 1.1K 72
Arceeon rose prime aka arcee is the daughter of Optimus Prime and Causeway. She had the ability to shape shift or as it's called shifting and the abi...