How the World Began

By -chxrlxtte12

A story from Surah Baqarah about how everything started. This kind of book is very uncommon but I wanted to w... More

From Where God Came?
How Were Heavens and Earth Created?
The Creation of Angels
The Creation of Adam and Hawwa
The Beginning of the Exam
Conclusion

Who Created God?

9 0 0
By -chxrlxtte12

Allah is not created because He is not a creation. He is the creator of all the creations as we see before. He just says "Be" and it is. Only because we are creations, we thought that Allah should be created as us. But the first meaning of is He shouldn't be created because if He'd been created, there should have been a creator for Him. At this moment, it would not be God.

Moreover, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) describes God in one Hadith, saying:

You are the First, for there is nothing above You, and You are the Last, for there is nothing after you. And you are az-Zahir, for there is nothing above you. And you are Al-Batin, for there is nothing below You." (5)

The same meaning is mentioned in Qur'an:

He is the First and the Last, the Ascendant and the Intimate, and He is, of all things, Knowing." (6)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 9.2K 85
In the face of the powerful, young and roguishly handsome landlord Choudhary Shah-Nawaz Qureshi, only Mehar-Bano was the one to oppose his patriarcha...
14.1K 1.2K 28
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...