𝘨𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘤𝘺- (...

By -laheyswifey

"ᵒⁿ ᵃ ᵐⁱˢˢⁱᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃⁿ ᵉᵐᵖⁱʳᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ˡᵉᵍᵃᶜʸ" Oc x rafael withe More

𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰.
𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦.
𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵.
𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴
𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴.
𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴.
𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢.
𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳

𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦.

381 14 5
By -laheyswifey

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘦. 𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦"

═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Being part of something as big of a deal as a school for the supernatural isn't easy. Even when the school was solely made to keep the children and teens that were brought to it without an idea in the world of how to control their powers.

The supernatural world was complicated, so complicated that the idea of no one ever making such a resource like this one before was crazy. Maybe because no one with actual power had actually paid attention to how hard it could be for a child to figure it out on their own.

The twins and Hope had to be one of the biggest wake up calls for everyone around them. Figuring out how to manage who they were wasn't easy even with a whole team for them it wasn't easy and it only made them think about how hard it must be for those who didn't have no one.

They realized how hard it was for them to live a normal life when they weren't normal. Keeping them in school wasn't easy even if it was the best school in the world they needed to have people teaching them what they needed to know about themselves that understood what they were.

Alaric was the first to bring the idea to them and obviously everyone else contributed like the Salvatores that gave away their house for it since they were never home and little by little the Salvatore boarding school for the young and gifted was made.

They found kids all around the world that needed help. Teens that found themselves having to transition into vampires, witches that needed help with their magic and wolves that needed help controlling their curse. It was made for those that needed extra help and also for the ones that didn't have no one around.

Quickly they became successful with the help of everyone. To the rest of the world it was just another expensive boarding school but to them it was their home but as traditions passed along the problems never stopped but that's why the school was created in the first place to help those in need.

The kids there were no strangers to trouble; they watched troubled kids walk through those doors everyday. They also had an inner circle that for any normal school it would be the student council but for them it was the eldest teens that had mastered their skills and were able to help others just as they were doing in this very moment.

"We can't have this random kid here. I know you said that the wolf insists that he wants to stick with him but he's not supernatural" Lilly as the open minded of them all spoke receiving a glare.

"Well we can't leave him behind!" Hope exclaimed.

Lilly and Hope never really got along, maybe because they were so alike and pushed people away. The reality was no one knew exactly why they disliked each other so much.

"But we can't have him here and know about us he can just run around and out us to the world literally overlooking the whole point of the school!" They went back and forth until usually the peacemaker walked in to stop it.

"Okay enough Lilly has a point but we also can't leave him behind so we need to come up with something to help him" Josie was always the one that made the two girls reason it was obvious the girl would get more along with her twin but she didn't completely despise Hope like Lilly did.

"And I got it in order Valerie said she would compel him to forget about this and the rest we will figure out but I promise we won't let him just leave here on his own" Alaric spoke up knowing how it would turn into a bigger argument. "Now we focus on the actual student being enrolled"

"I thought he said no," Kaleb commented.

"I know but I'm betting that if we show him around, make him feel welcome he'll change his mind" Alaric replied.

"Well he's all new with being a wolf but I don't see Theo..." MG pointed out. Theo was the alpha of the wolves; he was the strongest and the one that learned how to control his skill the fastest.

That's how the group was made. One teen represented their whole species. At times it was two if there was more of their species to be handled by just one of them. Kaleb and MG represented the vampires, Theo represented the wolves, Josie and Lilly represented the witches and Hope represented herself but always spoke for the wolves and witches at times.

When theo got mentioned everyone turned to Lilly as if she knew where he was.

"Well don't look at me the kid can't get a grip I suggest you find new representation" Lily and Theo had a big history with each other that everyone knew about but as they always did the split up for some weeks and eventually got back but it didn't seem to be the case this time.

"Okay we'll look into that for now the girls will tour the school since it's their turn today and we'll deal with the rest" Alaric looked over to their daughters watching how they both had different reactions. "Please be welcoming we're trying to help him he's better off with us then out there by himself"

"We'll try our best," Josie assured, ignoring her sister's attitude that caused her to just walk out. Alaric smiled at her before she walked out as well.

"Back to Landon...where is he?" Alaric asked.

"He was with Valerie. I'll tell her to bring him now..." Hope got up from her seat to step out.

"And what else do we need to address...oh right the wolves I will have a talk with Emma and see if she thinks it's best to replace theo any suggestions?" Alaric asked the two boys that were left.

"Probably Jed he's the next in line and seems like a great leader" Kaleb suggested and Alaric nodded, writing it down to remember.

"Great then you two are dismissed" the man replied watching as the two vampires walked out.

Alaric always handled the problems in the school. It could get hard at times but he always managed with the help of the heretics that stayed around at times not all of them were as stable as Valerie was to the school and at times with the rest of the crew who always were up to help.

But none of them had devoted their all to the school like he had but he never overlooked them he knew on his own he was screwed.

There was a reason they got so far thanks to all the help everyone provided.

═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Josie and Lilly were quick to find Rafael that was stubborn as ever to leave and not even be enrolled but they couldn't turn the other way; it was their job to help anyone in need.

The crew took turns touring the school but no one put as much effort as Josie and Lilly did which everyone guessed would be best and liked the fact it was their turn to tour the school today.

Once they found him he was outside in the entrance with his backpack on his back as if he was ready to leave but he couldn't without Landon.

"Rafael?" Josie was the first to greet him, noticing how the boy looked up. "Hi I'm Josie this is Lilly"

"No thank you..." the boy tried to ignore them but if there was something about the two girls it was that they were very persistent.

"We just came from the headmaster's office and we're here to tour you the school so please just bare with us and let us do our job please" Lilly was definitely the bad cop and Josie the good cop.

"I mean do I even have a choice?" Rafael sighed knowing the girls weren't going to back off.

"Not really just let us do this and you can talk your way out with the headmaster and we'll leave you alone" Lilly never referred to Alaric as her dad she would just call him what he was to anyone else the headmaster.

She would make Josie do the same since they introduced themselves as twins knowing they would catch on if Josie called him dad. Lilly explained that she didn't eanf the new kids knowing who she was, she just wanted a clean slate but she wasn't sure she cared about this one but still started off with a clean slate as well.

"Fine" Rafael groaned and got up. He didn't want to know the school at all but he reasoned with the fact that the girls were just doing as told and had no control whatsoever. He was just looking forward to its end, so he could talk with Alaric and leave.

The girls just smiled and led him to the entrance to see the main room that had a lot of people practicing their spells or doing homework.

"This is the main room, usually just a hangout spot where everyone does homework or just meets up with friends before heading to their next class..." Josie explained to him and he just nodded and the girl just frowned and kept going knowing she wasn't going to get many questions from him or reactions.

"There's several hallways that lead to classes but it's basically divided. The younger ones are on the right and if you were to go here like us you would go to your left" Lilly picked up from where Josie left off and began to walk leading them down.

"We have the basics like math, English, science and history but we also have classes that help with the supernatural all species are required to take a year of the other species like this room is for witches this class is required for witches every year" Lilly continued and then was stopped once a woman walked out the room.

"Oh Lils didn't see you there..." Valerie spoke with her accent and turned to Rafael.

"Rafael, a new student we're showing him around," Josie said.

"Oh well welcome I'm Ms. Valerie" the lady flashed a smile.

"She's the permanent teacher but she brings in others all the time" Lilly added. "You're heading to meet Mr. Saltzman?"

"Yes Hope came to find me I have to go but I hope you like the school" Valerie said before leaving and they continued walking.

"That's the vampire class there's currently a class in session but it doesn't matter wolves hate taking it anyways" Josie mentioned pointing to the room.

"And we made it to the gym where the wolves stay. It's practically gym class but every Monday and Friday it's lesson day to learn well about werewolves..." Lilly went to open the doors of the gym allowing them in to see part of the wolves there playing basketball.

"If you do stay there is an alpha but it isn't as real as it is out there here is just for them to represent your pack and..." Josie then paused, noticing what the alpha was doing and that Lilly was not going to like it. "Lilly let's just skip this I don't think it..."

"He missed a meeting this morning. I said he needs to get a grip, he can't just get away with it!" Lilly exclaimed, eyeing how Theo was all up another girl.

Josie tried to stop her twin but it was impossible.

"She used to date Theo. He's the alpha and he's a bit...special? I don't know but we learned to not pay attention since well they break up and then get back together and that will end up in an argument I hope you don't mind but I have to make sure neither of them lash out" Josie explained to rafael not removing her eyes from them.

"Theo!" Lilly called out and immediately all the wolves backed away from them knowing what was going to go down as well as the girl he was with.

"Oh come on Lil don't start..." Theo rolled his doe eyes that looked like he hadn't slept in days.

"I don't care what you do but you have a responsibility! You like being alpha then step up to it and attend the meetings we have!" Lilly kept on shouting at him watching as he just stared at her. "I'm talking to you! What were you doing that was so important to not show up! Messing with some chick?"

"I get it you're jealous it's ok Lilly you're overreacting" theo always made Lilly look as the dramatic one but after all he pulled it was only right for her to lash out on him so often.

"Oh! I'm overreacting?! Okay fine we'll just replace you since you can't get a grip" Lilly gave up and went to walk away but the boy gripped her hand not letting her go.

"Okay I'm sorry I'll go from now on I promise...I texted you yesterday..." Theo had the biggest argument with Lilly a few weeks ago that caused them to break up as always. It was a constant thing for almost two years now but they kept coming back to each other.

Maybe because they were the only ones that could actually handle or understand each other but this time lilly had ignored him she was usually the one that went running back to him or gave in again but this time she didn't. Probably because she was so upset at the way she was doing so great with her mental health but he was the one to break it.

"Go to hell theo..." Lilly yanked his hand off her and stormed out the room passing by Josie and Rafael completely ignoring them.

"Well if you do stay, you might want to get used to that..." Josie sighed and just led him back outside where lilly was pacing around trying to calm down. "Lilly are you..."

"I'm fine let's just show him outside I'm pretty sure there's a game" lilly had done good for two weeks the last meltdown she had was the day they broke up and she had controlled it since then but that was only because she kept balling everything in.

Josie just shrugged and followed behind her as well as Rafael until they reached outside and she was right there was a game going on. Only that it was against each other since they couldn't actually compete with other schools and if they did they had to lose not wanting to draw attention to each other.

They quickly found a seat that the students literally made once they saw lilly. Rafael sat in between the girls as they watched the game until Josie walked away picking up her phone since someone was calling her. Lilly just ignored them and turned to rafael.

"So you like it so far?" The girl asked and it was probably the calmest thing she had said the whole day to him.

"Not really me...it's too much" the boy shrugged, not sounding enthusiastic at all.

"Oh just wait till we get to the cafeteria, you're going to love the food options. We even have an ice cream machine and a smoothie bar. I mean we have one of the best education systems they made sure nothing was corrupted by the government..." the way Lilly talked not just now but the whole day he had spent with them she sounded so entitled and sold off the school so well.

Rafael thought she was just doing her job but what she said she meant it.

"Well no offense but sometimes I that shitty education system other schools have is what we can afford I mean just tell me how much do you pay to stay here or is it your loaded parents that pay for you?" Rafael knew exactly who Lilly was.

Everywhere she walked everyone stopped doing what they were doing in fear. She dated the alpha which had to be the most popular boy in the school. She just gave it all away.

"Actually the school doesn't really ask for money for kids like you, only the ones that can and it's still voluntary..." Lilly didn't realize how rude the words out her mouth sounded. She never paid attention but knew later on she would regret it and feel terribly but refused to actually show it.

"Kids like me? You're so full of yourself only because mommy and daddy are around and give you everything you want, you think you're above everyone?!" Rafael clearly felt insulted but he didn't care he had dealt with worse.

"Actually my mom isn't..." Lilly paused, feeling her head spin as if she was seconds away from exploding. "I have to go Josie will be back"

She just stormed off to find a less populated place. Rafael thought he probably went too far but he was just saying it back it wasn't as if Lilly was innocent.

═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══

When Lilly rushed in she tried her hardest to act normal until trying to find an empty room until she found the kitchen that was completely vacant.

Lilly was driven by emotions a lot. Since she was a siphon witch she could get endless amounts of magic in her but she still kept it at a minimum knowing that if she stored a lot it determined how big of a meltdown she would have.

She was given an endless amount of help but at the end it all determined on her but she still hadn't gotten down how to control it. Lilly had this habit of bottling her emotions knowing the smallest things would make her break and she wanted to avoid that.

But when she did that she just piled up more and more which made the breakdown even worse. She had stored all the feelings she had about her breakup and how everyone was gossiping and making fun of it at school.

Now having that talk with Theo that made her break even more and then what rafael had said to her. She tried every time so hard to start off on a clean slate but she was so flawed everyone could just look right through her and she hated it.

Then he brings up her parents. Lilly didn't get anything she wanted, sure materialistic but what she really wanted was her mother and she knew that was the one thing she could not have.

With everything going on in her head she finally broke she finally let it out. She began by crying then her magic started to get out of hand causing a few things to burst and then it all hit.

She started swaying her hands making stuff fall off the cabinets causing a mess. She didn't understand why it felt so good to let it out, probably why she had the same habits. Bottle up all her feelings until she finally broke felt good but it was not good for her.

Utensils flew across the room until someone walked in causing her to stop the knife that was about to slide through his face.

"Daddy..." Lilly stopped feeling as her tears kept falling and Alaric just took the knife, setting it down.

"Hi baby..." he put his hand out and the girl immediately rushed to his arms. "It's ok...just breathe it's ok..."

Alaric was not new to this. It happened at least every month or twice depending on how she was doing. She was easy to calm down but not to stop her from doing it. What Lilly had wasn't strange; he knew it was just her genes.

Her mother had it, some of her family had it and now her but he knew it eventually got fixed.

═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Lilly was eventually brought to her room where she spent the rest of the day until Josie joined. She opened the door to see Lilly laying down staring at the picture that was in her nightstand.

She did it a lot when Josie noticed she just walked to her bed and sat down.

"Heard what happened..." Josie spoke in a soft voice.

"Yeah everyone is probably talking about it..." Lilly snuffled her nose and wiped her tears away. "What happened to the new boy?"

"He's with dad right now but Landon ended up having vervain in his system so he offered to let them stay the night and then they could talk in the morning about what to do..." Josie explained and noticed Lilly seemed unfazed; she just continued to stare at the picture.

"I miss her too..." Josie commented looking at the picture as well.

"Sucks..." Lilly snapped up slamming the picture down as she sat up. She looked for her phone and picked it up to see the text that was there.

Party at the old mill please come ? :)

"Who is it?" Josie questioned.

"Theo...there's a party in the old mill he wants me to go" Lilly replied, taking off her blanket as if she was going to get up.

"Lilly don't..." Josie tried to stop her but she just went straight to her closet. "You were doing so good! He doesn't deserve you!"

"Jo for the millionth time you don't know how he is!" Lilly exclaimed walking back to her bed placing the dress down.

"I've seen how he treats you! You don't deserve to be treated that way!" Josie hated the guy, she didn't understand how lilly went back to him every time it was clear to everyone he was a total douche to her.

"You just don't know him jo I'm going so please leave me alone" Lilly just walked past her to the bathroom to get ready.

Even if Josie didn't want to go to the party she had to to look out for Lilly and make sure Theo didn't hurt her. He never had but he knew the temper the boy had and any day he was going to snap on her and Josie didn't want that.

═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Josie followed behind Lilly all the way to the mill as Lilly scanned the crowd she didn't find theo so she decided to just get herself a drink while she waited for him and Josie stayed close by until they were approached by someone else Lilly despised.

"Let your sister breathe Lilly, you can't just rope her with you all the time" the girl said watching how Lilly's anger grew. "I'd watch how much you drink, you're looking bloated..."

"Penelope go away" Josie finally intervened as Lilly just looked down to her stomach.

"I'll be around jo" Penelope winked and just walked away.

"Don't listen to her..." Josie said to the girl but Lilly just rolled her eyes and took a sip of her drink. "Oh look it's raf let's go!" Josie basically dragged her twin towards the boy and sat next to him on the log he was sitting on.

"Hi!" Josie greeted sitting next to Rafael who was sitting between them. Lilly didn't bother to even look at him after the conversation they had earlier. "I didn't think you were going to show..."

"Me neither..." the boy replied, causing Lilly to eye her twin. Josie was going to come anyways she had invited him. She felt a type of way about it but chose to stay quiet.

Then they saw a boy arriving at the party, the one Josie hated the most. He said hi to a few people before he even went to say hi to Lilly. Lilly sat there waiting for him to even acknowledge her and when he finally did reach them he got distracted by a few people that approached them.

Josie just eyed all of them and Rafael noticed knowing the girl probably hated them.

"You got it?!" Theo exclaimed while he stood next to Lilly.

"Yeah man went into town today here..." the other boy handed a pen shaped thing discreetly.

"I'll give you the money later man!" Theo replied and they just said goodbye. That's when he finally turned to them. "Hey Jo '' Theo looked over to the girl who just remained her glare and he just smiled, bringing the device into his mouth and taking a long pull from it inhaling it then allowing the smoke to come out.

"Oh wait hold this for me I'm going to get a drink and I'll come back '' Theo handed the device to Lilly and walked away.

"Lilly don't..." Josie warned but she ignored doing the same as Theo did then let the smoke out.

Rafael thought that the rich kids they were all compared to by regular teachers were actually better but in reality they were worse.

Theo then made his way back and put his hand out for Lilly to take.

"Let's go" he said and she didn't even think twice she took his hand and allowed him to lead her away while Josie watched.

"I hate him so much!" Josie said with such hatred in her voice. "He's just going to sweet talk his way back knowing she needs the attention and now has her doing stuff like that. I hate him!"

"How did he even get into the school?" Rafael asked.

"He triggered his curse early on and his parents wanted to get rid of him so they paid loads of money to keep him here..." Josie replied, sighing. "He's the absolute worst!"

Rafael could tell the guy was a douche but didn't want to say his opinion. It didn't really matter. Nothing around him right now did. He was just passing time but he definitely was not planning to stay.

He didn't understand how Josie was so sweet but Lilly was the complete opposite. He couldn't help wondering what their story was but it didn't really matter. He figured he shouldn't care because he knew at the end he was going to leave and not see any of them again.

Theo took the girl far from where the party was to talk. He had heard what the girl did earlier and wanted to check on her but he also missed her.

Lilly was the one person he actually showed his true self to everything else with his pack was an act to pretend he was okay but with her he just opened up and without her he felt like he had no one.

But he just continued to mess it up over and over again maybe because he knew he could charm his way back to the girl but it wasn't right he just used her vulnerability to his advantage.

"What happened today?" Theo asked, opening his beer.

"Just something someone said..." Lilly replied.

"What did they say? Who was it?" The boy looked at the girl waiting for her reply.

"It's fine it's dumb I'm fine" she brushed off not wanting to tell him.

"It's not Lilly, tell me" he insisted and she just gave in knowing he wasn't going to give up.

"They brought up my mom. That was it, I'm fine Theo really..." the girl replied, watching as his hand gripped onto his bottle.

"Who was it?" He couldn't stand the thought of someone hurting Lilly but somehow it didn't apply to him.

"It doesn't matter theo just let it go"

Theo just shook his head taking another sip. "I'm sorry for the argument Lilly I didn't mean any of it..."

"Does it matter because it seems like you were really cozy with the girl earlier?" Lilly mentioned causing him to smile.

"I like it when you're jealous but Lilly..." he placed his hand on her lap. "I only want you I love you Lilly I can't lose you I'm sorry for ever treating you that way you didn't deserve it you're so amazing"

Lilly didn't reply, she just smiled. It worked every time he just wheezed himself back into her head. He said the right things to her at the same time and she was sold every time.

"I love you too...but what you said hurt" Lilly admitted, causing his smile to drop and he just brought her into his hold.

"I'm sorry..." he soothed holding her. "I didn't mean it Lilly I promise..." he then placed a kiss on top of her head allowing her to rest on his chest.

They weren't officially back but it's usually how it worked. He apologized and acted like a saint until he won her back. Treated her well for a couple of weeks then he broke again ending it in an argument.

It was a never ending cycle and Lilly didn't know why she put herself through it for so long it wasn't because she liked the pain he made her go through but because when he was sweet she found comfort in that and that's what she held onto the most.

She just loved to be loved and refused to see the bad toxic side of him because she just held onto those good parts of him that made her feel good.

She thought that it was worth the pain but it was not if she ever wanted to get better she had to let go of that but she wasn't going to it was the only thing that basically kept her going.

It had gone on for so long she didn't remember a life without him. It was like a drug and she would relapse to it every time she just loved the feeling he made her feel like she was worthy of his love.

Ignoring all the other people that loved her and not appreciating it she just cared about him.

A/n- I love it I love this book already I know it's different but that's just the touch I wanted to add.

I wanted to put in so much detail into the oc and everything I love it! I wanted to add so much to this but it got kinda long I'm sorry but there's so much stuff to come I'm so excited!!!

Tell me what you think so far>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 1.4K 33
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇. ❪ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾...
1.5M 40.7K 44
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓻𝓮...
157K 1.2K 7
ᵃᵘᵗᵒᵖʰᵒᵇⁱᵃ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵉᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵉ
87.4K 2.2K 85
"𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎." {𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎...