Don't Blame Me

By aonungswifeyy

Lëyla, Jake Sully's oldest daughter has been promised to Aonung, the Chief of Awa'atlu's son, in order to let... More

𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

599 28 8
By aonungswifeyy

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

As Ao'nung is making his way to Neteyam, he notices something different.

A mat, laid out for to two of them, as Neteyam was sat waiting.

Decorated with flowers and shells.

Neteyam turns around to see Ao'nung and smiles, "hello!"

"Neteyam? What is all this?" Ao'nung asks, as he walks forward to join him.

"I thought to do something special for you" Neteyam stood up and turned to face him, "you deserve it."

"What did I do to deserve it?" Ao'nung asks, the defeated tone echoing from his voice.

"You've been there for me Ao'nung. You've stood by my side, that's all I've needed from you" Neteyam replies.

Ao'nung looks down and sighs at himself, and then looks up again, towards Neteyam, "Tey, my mom-"

Before he could continue to speak, Neteyam chooses not to let him talk any further about it. Not when he planned the special night between the two of them.

He wished for nothing to get in their way, when he placed a gentle kiss on Ao'nungs' lips.

As he moves away, Ao'nung smiles at him, "what was that for?"

"Right now, it is just the two of us, so let us keep it that way. I already know about your mom Ao'nung. But that won't stop me from feeling the same way that I do, about you. And right now, that's not what I want to think about" Neteyam replies.

Ao'nung gives an understandable nod and smiles, before Neteyam takes him to sit down, the two of them cozied up to one another.

"You know, the way you help the young Metkayina and Ilu's from their predators.. it's kind of hot" Neteyam tells Ao'nung.

Ao'nung looks down at him and chuckles, "really? You find that hot? That's just my job!"

"And you look hot doing it" Neteyam confesses.

Ao'nung smirks, "well, with my body-"

"Oh stop it" Neteyam slaps Ao'nungs' abs as Ao'nung flexes his arms.

Both of them laughing together.

It made Ao'nung realise, just how happy he was, being around Neteyam.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Rotxo walks into the marui, after his day of duties, only to find Lëy'la asleep.

He gives her a smile as he walks in, being as quiet as he could, not wishing to disturb her, as he places his weapons down and gets himself comfortable.

He had already informed Lëy'la that he would be eating with the other warriors, however, Lëy'la had still left some to the side, in case Rotxo had gotten hungry by the time he got back.

He smiles, and puts it to one side, not wanting to eat, but instead, wanting to be next to Lëy'la as he lays himself down next to her slowly, before he puts his arm under her waist.

Lëy'la yelped, feeling startled until she realised it was Rotxo and turned around, her eyes blinking slowly.

"You're home?" She mumbles.

"Mhm" Rotxo replied before he brings her forward towards him, letting her head be leaned against his shoulder, the palm of her hands resting on his chest.

"Goodnight" he says to her softly, giving her a kiss on her.

"Good... night" she mumbles, herself drifting off to sleep once again.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

As the days had been going on, the Sully's had been planning for Tuk's birthday.

"So, you pick out the food she wants" Lëy'la points out to Neteyam, "Kiri will help weave Tuk a new outfit, and Lo'ak you're with me. Decorating."

"Wow, you really don't trust me to be alone, do you?" Lo'ak asks.

"Of course not. It's you" Lëy'la replies.

Lo'ak rolls her eyes as she laughs at him and then looks to her other two siblings, "right, we've got work to do."

It was a busy couple of days, meaning Rotxo and Lëy'la did not see each other often.

But when they did, it was a never ending feeling of clingyness.

She jumps onto him, cradling her arms around him, over his shoulders as she wraps her legs around his torso.

Rotxo holds her from her waist spinning her around, the two of them sharing a kiss.

"Can you kiss each other later?" Lo'ak frowns.

"They haven't seen each other all day" Tsireya giggles, "let them."

"You're going to be out late again tonight?" Lëy'la pouts.

Rotxo nods, "I'm sorry."

She shook her head no, "it's okay. You're a warrior after all" she then moves in to whisper into his ear, "my strong, sexy warrior who could man handle me with just one hand."

Lëy'la giggles as she jumps off him.

"Actually, on another note-!"

"Nope! You have to finish your duties. You can't cut short" Lëy'la laughs and kisses his cheek, "now go. I will see you tomorrow."

Rotxo rolls his eyes, "fine."

He comes to give Lëy'la one last kiss before he walks off with the other warriors to start the second part of their duties.

Lëy'la let out a happy sigh, as she watched him walk away, her heart full of love.

"Hey, Lëy'la! Can you stop being in love for two seconds! We need help over here!" Lo'ak shouts.

Lëy'la rolls her eyes, before she mutters to herself, "I can never get a break."

She turns around to see Lo'ak who had the material's tangled up together.

"Lo'ak!" Lëy'la shouts as she walks to him.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

The day had finally arrived. Tuk's birthday was finally here. After a long three, hardworking days, everything was put together perfectly.

"Kiri, help me with this shell please?" Lëy'la asks her, as she's trying to reach the back of her hair.

"Going full Metkayina tonight?" Kiri asks as she walks forward to help her sister.

"Well yes. Rotxo is my mate after all, so I must" Lëy'la replies.

"It is beautiful" Kiri replies.

"And what about you? I'm sure Këon had gifted you an outfit before he left" Lëy'la says.

"He did but I don't want to wear it if he is not here" Kiri says.

"I understand. But, I think you should wear it. It's beautiful. And I'm sure Këon won't mind" Lëy'la shrugs.

"I don't know.."

"Come on! We've made it a certain theme for a reason! Go all out!" Lëy'la says.

"Fine" Kiri rolls her eyes and stood back up, "only because you said it."

"I am the best" Lëy'la giggles.

"I'm ready!" Tuk shouts as she runs in, with Neytiri following behind.

She runs in, wearing a Metkayina styled loincloth, made by Kiri.

All of them knew, just how much Tuk loved the Metkayina and their culture, which is why they went for the specific theme, finally giving her, her own loincloth styled from the Metkayina culture.

Her breast holder was weaved with brown cloth, similar to Neytiri's.

"Tuk, you look beautiful!" Lëy'la compliments her.

Tuk goes to hug her, placing herself down onto her lap, "so when are we going? I want my party to start!"

"Soon. We are just waiting for father to get back" Lëy'la says.

"In the meantime, I will do Tuk's hair" Neytiri takes hold of Tuk and brings her back to her.

"And I will go and see if Rotxo is ready yet" Lëy'la stood up, making her way out.

As she's walking towards her marui, her hips swaying from side to side along with her tail.

Until she notices.. Këon.

"You made it!" Lëy'la smiles as she goes to hug him.

And then looks down to see R'en and R'ia.

"R'en! R'ia!" Lëy'la bent down and put her arms out, letting the two come and give her a hug.

"We've come for a party!" R'en says.

Lëy'la smiles at him before looking up to Këon, "is Kiri?.."

"Yeah she's still getting ready. I'm glad you agreed to come after all" Lëy'la says, "when Rotxo told me he came to you and asked, you seemed a bit.. wary."

"I just didn't know how to respond really" Këon scratched the back of his neck, looking awkward, "I have not seen Kiri in a while. I did not know if she wished for me to be here or not."

"Of course she does. We all do" Lëy'la smiles at him, "I must go find Rotxo but you are welcome to join the others. My brothers are stood outside.

She then walks off the her marui.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Rotxo" Lëy'la sings his name as she walks in.

"Oh I'm still- oh my" Rotxo stood with his loincloth barely on properly, looking at Lëy'la in complete shock.

"What? You don't like it?" Lëy'la asks.

"No I do, I just, um.." Rotxo speaks, not knowing what to say when he can't keep his eyes off her body.

And neither could she when she realises why he was so nervous.

"Someone is feeling a little stiff tonight" she smirks as she walks towards him, helping him pull up his loincloth.

Rotxo rubs the tip of his nose against her cheek, his eyes hooded, as he leans himself closer, "you can't just pull it up like that when you've seen just how stiff I am."

"I can't can i?" Lëy'la teases him playfully, "but unfortunately I have no choice. We have a party to attend to."

"Lëy'la, just two seconds-"

"You know damn well, it won't be two seconds" Lëy'la laughs.

"But we haven't had it in days. So many days. I need you right now" Rotxo practically begs, as he whispers in her ear.

Almost making her fall for it, as she felt herself dropping to her knees.

But she kept herself up, moving Rotxo away, "later. Not now."

Rotxo grunts, as Lëy'la turns around to walk out.

"Come on, we have loads to do" she sways her hips once again as she's walking out.

"Oh Eywa, help me" Rotxo mutters under his breath, his eyes not leaving the movement of her hips, not one bit.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 1K 30
The sullys have gone through hardship with the sky people. The sky people have returned and destroyed their home but now they have to leave there hom...
51.4K 896 25
Y/N Sully, older twin of Lo'ak Sully, daughter of the former Toruk Makto, Jake Sully, and her family left the home that they had ever known to live i...
870 59 15
Jake Sully seeks to pull his children away from their spoiled and unsupervised lifestyle. So, the dynamically distant Sully family moves to the coast...
49.4K 1.6K 12
❝ secrets i have held in my heart, are harder to hide than i thought. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 rotxo fell for the one girl...