Aส€แด› | BLUE LOCK X MALE READER...

By HikaruSenpapi

โ™ก ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง, ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ. (Slight) ๐˜๐š๐ง... More

00 | DISCLAIMER
01 | ADOLESCENCE
02 | OMNISCIENT
03 | ร‰MERVEILLER
04 | ร‰BLOUISSANT
05 | HIRAETH
06 | TOSKA
08 | SERENDIPITY
09 | ASTROPHILE
10k Special: Traveling with da boyz!
10 | ETHEREAL
11 | DELICATE
12 | APRICITY
13 | DOMESTIC
14 | REDAMANCY
15 | POISON
16 | SPORADIC

07 | SOLACE

4.2K 253 65
By HikaruSenpapi

If the universe didn't need you,
you wouldn't be here.
ᓚᘏᗢ • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

| Chapter VII |

THE PAST

The downpour of the raindrops and the scent of petrichor lingering at the atmosphere, the complete silence of your home gives you solace at some point.

You watch from a window, fogged droplets hitting the glass, two souls dancing at the rain, ah , it was the siblings, your friends playing in the rain while you scribble into your textbooks, a lone smile crawls to your face, you wish you could join them...

" What are you doing all sulking over here n/n? "

Ichihara said leaning at the doorframe arms cross over his chest with a neutral face.

" Ah! ichi-san..i was just finishing my textbooks we can train in a bit though..! "

" That's not what i implied my dearest.."

You perked up confused at his words as you roll your spinning chair facing your coach.

" Huh.. what do you mean by that ichi-san? "

" What i meant is why don't you go outside and play like a normal kid should! "

" But it's raining and mother is going to be— "

You felt a gentle hand caressed your head.

" Darling i assure you that i got it covered, now go! "

Ichihara winked and a cheeky grin crawls to his face.

" wahh.. thank you ichi-san.. " you then hugged the person infront of you.

" Woah.."

Little M/n padded in awe at the soaked grass-field, rain pouring gently enough to drench him, grabby hands trying to catch raindrops, cute.

Raindrops trickled down your face, no words can explain how you feel when you felt the cold yet comforting solace of the rain hitting your skin. It wasn't the soft, sodden, swollen drops of spring.

Little M/n couldn't wait to play with his friends waiting for him at the other side.

You ran your way at the garden of your father's manor, the place was enclosed and wide, you still remembered when your kite got stuck at some tree, and you cried.

Young Sae and rin, the boys were invited by m/n himself to play soccer, the both of them was incredibly excited playing soccer with m/n for the first time! they heard from Ichihara that their dearest boy improved really well in the past years.

Only to be disrupted by m/n's insufferable hell of a mother telling them to cancel it by some stupid textbooks to finish?? how idiotic. Sae and rin thought that m/n's mother and those textbooks are idiotic, they despise it.

They hated it when they see m/n sad, they hated it when m/n couldn't do what he wants and deserves, they hated it when m/n's mother always tell him what to do, they knew that m/n deserves all the good things in the world including them, they couldn't wait till they grow up and take m/n away from that Hell.

That's it..when they saw someone running towards them at fast pace, arms ready to hug them tight, starving for affection.

A wondering soul.

You

You jump at them with full force, hugging them both with their shoulders, sae and rin held you carefully as if you'd break if you fall, all of you embracing each other as puddles began plinking as the rainfall became heavier, their eyes twinkling seeing you, as you gave them your pearly whites glimmering, eyes glowing full of joy and wonder.

You were tearing up, no one would really notice because it's raining so heavy.

The warmth of the embrace can withstand such a cold and dampening rain, you never really experienced this stuff before maybe that's why it's warm, you were not alone anymore.

" N/N?! wh-what are you doing in here-! "

" Rin. "

" Ah..sorry for screaming..!"

You watch as sae scolds rin then chasing him afterwards, you would join a little tag won't you? you smiled and thought.

" Ah..what did i ever do to deserve them..? "

Ichihara merely chuckled at the kids from the window, while he sat at the soft cushions of the spinning chair finishing m/n's incomplete textbooks.

" I mean when you look at it, it really do looks fun from here.."

- PRESENT

After the first selection, you trained dusk till dawn sweat drenching your training suit, and you learnt two things, you'd either wake up or die, you've gone more used to ego's daily chat with you..because you get lost every goddamn time in the facility that it became a normal occurence there.

The aftermath of meeting shidou at the first selection you feel somehow not safe..and rin became more territorial of you as oblivious you are you never really mind.

You wake up with a booming bell sound as your ear bleeds metaphorically in your sleeping bag, everyone beside you shuffled to a sitting position hunched, watching the screen.

" The first selection is now complete."

" All participants who have passed, please get ready and put your respective attires then head to the center basement area of your building immediately. "

You lazily walk your way as rin held your hand guiding you to the locker to change into your training suits.

" n/n..you can go first i will use the restroom for a moment. "

" sure.."

You really didn't listen to rin when he said something you just agreed because you were sleepy, you sneak out last night to train by yourself and rin absolutely hates it when you sleep late, then had a pep talk with ego about almost everyone.

Everyone else has already left for the second selection, you really don't if rin already left, cause you fuckin fell asleep and obviously don't know the directions ffs.

" Ah shit.."

You curse yourself out as you stride your way hopefully praying to find your way.

" This place must've been featured in backrooms cause ain't no way.."

After the agony of non-stop training, the day has finally came

"Hey there, Unpolished gems, Good work on your physical conditioning, if you're astute, you might have already noti ah. wait for moment."

Ego grunted eyes analyzing the screens infront of him as he saw a familiar tuff of (h/c) hair roaming around the facility, clicking the speaker button on the monitor.

" Oi, problem child, just turn at the left of your room hallway. "

Everyone in the room mumbled incoherents, including Isagi Yoichi.

" Oh sorry about that, so anyways back to the topic. "

Isagi merely deadpanned at the man infront of them, literally destroying their egos and half-baked confidence, good thing you weren't there cause you will be rolling in the floor laughing.

You somehow retraced your steps back at your room hallway. ffs it has been like decade since you've been roaming around the facility in circles, you haven't even gotten to eat breakfast yet, thats fuckin cruel, until you found the door.

" Is this.. it? oh my days please be this door or i will cry my ass off. "

You eyed the big door attached on the wall, as your cold sweat drips on your chin, the door slid left automatically.

You walk in confidently, only to be met with over one hundred people boring their eyes on you.

" Aha, I did not expect this... "

A/N!!

- Hey Hey Hey!! Completely forgot about asking you guys, what do you prefer more Y/N or M/N in this??

- aha I'm still practicing writing consistently so please bare with me won't you? 💗

- TYSM FOR 6K+ READS AND 400+ VOTES, FOLLOW WERS TOO WHAT💗‼️‼️

- I always have a good laugh when i read your comments it's highly appreciated ilysm!! 💗🙁

- Hey hey! Also so sorry for the typos if ever pls tell me so i can fix it (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)🌟

- call me hikaru or hika too!! not used to be called like author and stuffs ehe..

- That's all tysm for reading 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 282 6
- ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐‹๐จ๐œ๐ค Various x ๐…! ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ - ๏ผฐ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผฅ ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผค๏ผ '(๐—ฌ/๐—ป) ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—”๐—ฑ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ player in a girl's national team and is...
17.7K 615 17
A young man named, [Y/N] Kaneko, who have an extraordinary mind, he was always known for his strategic intellect and natural talent, particularly in...
21.7K 1K 12
" Someone like you, who is beloved even on the moon.. couldn't understand what it feels like to be lonely. " - โ† Blue lock x Male! reader โ† In which...
138K 3.2K 30
โ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ ๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ "๐”๐๐๐Ž๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐„๐ƒ ๐‘๐„๐๐”๐„๐’๐“๐’" ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐”๐‘๐ ๐“๐‡๐„๐Œ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐†๐„๐Œ๐’.แŸโ ---------- โŒž๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜€: ๐—ข๐—ป...