ɪɴᴄʟɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | 𝗴𝗮𝗮𝗿𝗮

By s1824723

(ONGOING) ⇨***Naruto***⇦ Cover Made By: @Raiphoria More

𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁 + 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀
𝟭 | 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝟮 | 𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝟯 | 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗵𝘂𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗶
𝟰 | 𝗨𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗪𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻
𝟲 | 𝗔𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗺𝘆
𝟳 | 𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗺𝘆𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀?
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿!

𝟱 | 𝗞𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗵𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗩𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗲

26 12 10
By s1824723

𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

Kicked out of your own hometown

Where you grew up

Memories come flooding in

Sadness overtakes you

Why...?

(Age 6 - Unknown forest)

I ran

I ran as fast as my small legs could take me. 

Gave it all I could. 

Tears streaming down my face. 

Everything was aching.

Especially my heart.

I know I was treated badly in Sunagakure.

But Gaara.

I missed him already.

I suddenly collapsed on the ground, I had almost no strength left.

"I'm sorry my child"

I wiped my running nose with my arm, "It's ok Shuǐ, it's not your fault."

As if things couldn't get any better, it began to rain.

I quickly scrambled to a nearby tree, keeping cover under its tall figure. 

I shivered.

"It's too cold."

"Don't worry, take a rest and I'll keep you warm with my chakra." 

I formed a small smile.

"Thanks, Shuǐ."

(Age 6 - Unknown forest)

I woke up to hear birds chirping.

The sun shone in between the leaves of the trees.

I stood up stretching my arms, then picking up my stuffed pig. 

"Good sleep?" Questioned Shuǐ.

"Not really," I sadly said.

"I sense a nearby village, I think we should go check it out."

"Where?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Keep walking forward and it should appear in your line of sight."

I nodded my head as I began to walk forward. 

As Shuǐ had informed me before, I spotted tall village gates such as Sunagakure.

There were two guys fast asleep by the gates, supposedly village guards. 

My eyes then wandered to above the gate, there stood a sign that read Konohagkure.

"Village hidden in the leaves," I whispered.

My focus then went back to the sleeping guards as I easily slipped past them.

I had now entered the town, "So many people." My eyes wandered everywhere.

I noticed a tall building, hoping it was the Kage of the village office, I began walking towards it. 

I finally came up to two wooden doors and lightly knocked.

"Come in," I heard.

My hand reached for the doorknob, slowly creaking the wooden door open.

"And who might you be?" An old man wearing a hat with the words 'Hokage' sowed on to it asked me. 

I felt a bit intimidated by the Hokage's presence but shook it off, "I-I was wondering i-If I could l-live in the leaf village."

My eye's widened realizing I had stuttered.  

The Hokage chuckled making me flinch as I clutched my stuffed pig.

"Before I just let you live here I need to know why you have come to this village," The Hokage said awaiting my answer. 

I looked down, scared at looking the Hokage directly in the eyes, and stuttering.

"I was kicked out of the Village hidden in the sand by the Kazekage," I said quietly.

The Hokage frowned before smiling again. 

"Of course, you can live here!" He chuckled once more. "As long as you promise not to ever go against us," The Hokage finished. 

I looked up glimmer in my eyes. 

My lips formed into a thin line before giving a small nod. 

"I promise Lord Hokage!" I said. 

The Hokage cracked a smile brighter than the last one, standing up he walked over to me. "Let me show you where your apartment will be." 

Taking my hand he began to walk, me following in sync with his steps. 

(Age 6 - Konohagakure Village)

You jumped atop your new apartment bed. 

The Hokage had brought you to an old apartment building, handing you the keys and some Ryō.

You looked at the Ryō clutched in your hand, your stomach suddenly growling.

You sighed as you jumped off your bed, gently placing your stuffed pig on the small table beside it. 

Walking towards your room door you grabbed the knob and turned it. You walked out of your apartment, your eyes wandering around the town. 

You searched for a food place that suited your taste.

You stopped at a small shop with banners reading 'Ichiraku Ramen'. The smell radiating off the shop caught your interest as you ducked under the banners. 

You stood back up from your crotch position, you were met with a friendly face. An old man smiled at you once he noticed you had come in.

"Come! Come! Take a seat just tell me what you would like to eat off the menu," The old man practically shouted.

You politely took a seat, scanning through the menu you were given. 

Your eyes stopped when they saw the specific word 'Miso'. Looking back up at the old man, you quietly said, "I'd like to order the Miso Ramen Please."

The old man cracked a smile once more, "Right away!" He exclaimed. 

As you waited you noticed a spiked blonde-haired boy sitting about one seat away from you. The boy must have noticed your gaze as he turned to look back at you.

You titled your head to the side before turning back to the position you were originally in. 

"Hello there! I'm Naruto Uzumaki! I'm gonna be Hokage one day! Believe it!" The blonde now known as Naruto exclaimed. 

You turned back to Naruto staring at him for a couple of seconds before speaking, "(Y/n) (L/n)," You muttered.

Naruto beamed considering the fact no one has actually responded back to him when he spoke.

"This boy has an immense amount of chakra flowing inside of him."

"How do you know?" 

"I can sense it."

Soon enough your Miso ramen was ready. The old man placed it in front of you as the smell infiltrated your nostrils.

You grabbed a pair of chopsticks and snapped them in half, grabbing some noodles.

As you were about to eat the noodles you noticed Naruto still staring at you.

"What?" You questioned.

"Can we be friends?" Naruto said eagerly. 

You stopped for a second. 

This reminded you of when you and Gaara first became friends.

Your eyes softened, as you finally put the noodles in your mouth.

"Sure," You quietly said. 

Naruto beamed.

"My first friend," Naruto thought.

𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
80.1K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
181K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...