Leap for the Stars

By lovexpuppies

Y/n Lukasiak is living in the shadow of her older sister Chloe and her friend Mackenzie but what happens when... More

The Competition Begins
Wildly Inappropriate
Cheerleader Blues
Stealing the Show
When Stars Collide
Dying to Dance
Heyy *Please read!*
She's a fighter
Love on the dance floor
From Ballerinas to Showgirls
Cathy Brings it On
It All ends Here
There's Only One Star
Season 2
Everyone's Replaceable
Brookes Turning Point
No One likes A Bully
Brooke's Back
Jill on a Rampage
Bullets and Ballets
The Runaway Mom
Miami Heat Waves
Melissa Pleads the 5th
Waiting for the Joffrey
I'm backk
Abbygeddon
The battle Begins
Night of living dancers

The Return of the Candy Apples

365 7 2
By lovexpuppies

Solo song and costume 

Third Pov: 

"Girls Let's go, Come on let's go!" 

All of the girl walked in with the moms and got into a line. 

"First I want to take about last weeks competition. That was not the group in lake Tahoe" Abby tells the girls 

"The week we are going to Columbus Ohio and you all know who lives in Ohio" 

"Candy Apples! woo!" Chloe says 

"We are going there and she will be at the competition so I don't want to hear any arguing from the mothers we are all on the same team and we are all going to take a bite out of those Apples." 

All of the girls start laughing. 

"Let's get to pyramid"

Maddie

Chloe Nia Paige

Brooke Mackenzie Y/n Kendall

She starts with Kendall, and how she is on probation and then moves on to y/n.

"Y/n you are not her because of how you danced, you are here because your mother decided that you are going to be yourself not Chloe or Maddie when they were seven but yourself, and guess what being yourself has put you at the bottom of the pyramid." 

"You should want to be better and so should your mother, but instead you both are settling for wanting to be 'yourself' which won't get you anywhere" Abby says before moving on to the next person.

Y/n didn't really know how to feel about what Abby had just said because she had always won by being herself so why did it mater if she was. 

*interview with y/n*

I am really happy that I am getting another chance to do a solo because I think that I will do really good and I want to show Ms. Abby that I can win by being myself.

*Interview over* 

"This week everyone is in the group routine, it is called bad apples, and it's a little 40s has a novelty but it's a little Katy perry." Abby says

"I want the pin up girl look, we have the rat and we have the snood" Abby says

"When you go on stage for that competition, you better be on fire, Brooke you are doing a solo Cathy has a girl entered your age and I want you to make applesauce out of that kid back stage." 

"Y/n I am giving you another chance to redeem yourself, you have a solo, and I am telling you now your mother better keep her mouth shut. Cathy is having Vivi-Anne do a solo and you better win" Y/n nods

"Alright moms you are dismissed girls lets spread apart and warm up queue the music" 

*Five days till the Competition*

The moms leave to go upstairs while the girls spread apart.

*Up with the moms*

Melissa: So what did you think of the first pyramid?

Jill: Yeah, you know what to expect, I just didn't expect Kendall to be at the bottom

Christi: But Jill you are new.

Jill: I know but it's just that was a lot of pressure on a little kid.

Christi: You have like three days under you belt sister get used to the bottoms row.

Jill: Three days she learned the solo they switched the music the day before.

Christi: That's the way we do things around here. 

Kelly: My kids still had no music.

Jill: I just don't understand why she couldn't have thrown her a little bone, I just don't think that it was fair for her to be at the bottom of the pyramid. 

Kelly: Well do you think that it's fair for a kid who ha been here for a while to be pushed down on the pyramid.

Holly: So basically Nia, Chloe or Maddie have to bump down for it to be ok, is what I am hearing.

Christi: You pledge a little bit you kind of like you sit back you pay your dues and then you get to the top, Like I don't think you can come in here expecting boom I am at the top because I said so.

Jill: I think she deserves it though

All: We all where 

Jill: But I can't worry about your kids, I have to worry about mine.

Christi: Don't worry about my daughters, I'm just telling you, she's not gong to give you everything, cause I have been here I hell of a lot longer than you and she still doesn't give me everything.

Christi: But wait you might can get away with talking to her, while the rest of us would never be able to get a word in.

Jill: Do I interrupt this class?

*Down with the girls*

Y/n's Pov: 

We were practicing so chest rolls when Jill came in wanting to talk to Abby. 

"You should not be in here with those shoes on" Abby says. 

She walks over Jill and tells Maddie to count out the numbers for the chest stand. 

"Ladies I don't here anyone counting ..1 and ..2 and ..3 look at her feet they are not even together" Abby says 

"Kendall squeeze your feet honey!" Jill says and they go back to talking.

"Well Jill a lot of people want to be at the top of the pyramid look at this who wants to be at the top of the pyramid?" She says

"Yes!" We all say. 

Jill leaves the room.

*Three days till till competition*

Y/n's Pov: 

I was watching Brookes solo practice but I was getting board so I went into the dancers den, Luke was not here this week so I couldn't go see him solo I just waited till Brooke finished practicing her solo.

"Y/n it's your turn" Brooke comes in and tells me and I go back into where Abby is.

"Chop-Chop y/n we don't have all day, Your solo is called Poison ivy and it's a Acro solo" 

*Interview with Abby*

I have decided to give y/n a solo that I know she should win with, and if she doesn't win well now her mom and I are going to have a chat.

*Interview over*

"This solo needs to be your 110% because you are going to be portraying poison ivy, which means your dance needs to leave the judges dying to see you dance more and over and over again."

"Ok let's start chin stand center stage" She says 

"Now roll forward and push up into a front walkover, then handstand walk" She says and we go over everything else for the dance. There are a few turns here and there but most of it is doing things on my hands.

"Alright that's it for today, Listen y/n this could be a winning number but you have to want it and your mother has to bud out and let me want it for you yes?" 

I nodded and she let me leave for a few minutes before we started to work on the group routine again. Kenzie and I once again had small parts in this dance but that was ok. 

Kelly came in with Brooks prop for her dance and Abby started getting upset and said that Brooke should be able to get her prop herself because she is thirteen. We went over the dance after Kelly left the room.

*Two days till the Competition*

"Girls listen to me, Tomorrow you guys are going to the competition and you all are acting like a bunch of three-year-old's at your first recital, Get over there and work on the number." Abby says.  

She gives us the costume and I think its really cute, We go upstairs and take the costumes to our moms to put on a little apple on them. 

We were rehearsing the dance again, and this time we had a little basket that Kenzie and I were to sit in after the dance was over and all of the girls were circling around us. 

*Interview with y/n-Kenzie*

Y/n: I don't know why Ms. Abby likes to put us in little things together, last week it was a box and now it is a little basket!

Kenzie: Maybe it's because we are small and she thinks that we will both fit and look cute in it.

*Y/n and Kenzie look at each other and shrug before laughing*

*Interview over* 

During our rehearsal Abby calls down Jill and Holly so that way they can watch Kendall and Nia preform the group dance.

*One day till the competition* 

We were getting on the bus one day earlier than the competitions so that way we could be on time. 

I sat on the bus next to Kenzie and we were playing games on my sisters computer. 

"Bus driver Jim why didn't we jump on the turnpike and hit 79 the other way so we would miss all of this traffic" Abby yells at the bus driver. 

She does this all the time but I think that Jim the driver knows where he is going or I don't think he would be driving us places.

The bus drive was really long to Ohio but Kenzie and I played with each other and with Nia the whole ride.  We didn't get to the hotel until late and I was really tired. 

~~

Third Pov: 

The moms where checking in to the hotel when Kelly got a note from Cathy. She wanted the moms to come to a small cocktail party.

They went to meet up with Cathy in her presidential suite in her hotel.

Cathy: so have you guys missed me?

Christi: We don't really talk about you I'm sorry

Cathy: I am actually excited to see Abby I hate to say it, Do you think she is a good leader?

Jill: She just wants our kids to be the best that they can be.

Cathy: I just feel that you guys would be so happy if you were somewhere else, where you had a good leader.

Christi: Cathy it sounds like you are seducing  us, I think, do you want us to be part of your team?

Cathy: Oh well, I don't think there is anything wrong with that!

Cathy: Oh how many fights have you had with her?

Kelly: Oh god! Lots!

Cathy: I just think you guys need to go somewhere where you will be happy.

Cathy: Abby is still playing her games, That's just too bad.

*Competition day*

When the girls got off of the bus Abby told them all to have there game faces on. She was not going to let Cathy distract her girls from the competition ahead of them.

When the girls got to the dressing room the group routine was up first. So Christy helped her girls get ready for that.

Abby: Girls remember everything I yelled at you about five days ago, four days ago, three days ago, two days ago, yesterday. This is really important to me that we win.

Y/n and Kenzie we practicing their part together while the other girls where putting the rat and snood in their hair.

Christi: Holly thank you so much for getting me a black snood.

Abby: Woo wait wait wait, you guys all can't have different things on stage.

Abby: Well why didn't you buy seven of that one.

Holly: Because when I looked around I only found those in four different stores.

Abby: Well nobody told me that!

Holly: Well were where you? Where were you?

While Abby counited to argue the girls went over the number the moms admit to Abby that Cathy had invited them out to her room. Abby thought that it was so messed to invited her dance moms to a cock tail party.

Abby lead all of the girls to the stage where the got ready to go on. Behind the curtain Cathy walks up to Kendall.

Cathy: You are the girl that walked up to me right? 

Kendall: No I don't think so 

Cathy: Oh well, Good luck.

Kendall: Thank you!

After that the girls number for the group dance gets called on. Once the girls where done the candy apples girls went on stage.

When the girls got back to the dressing room, Christi and Chloe started to help y/n with her hair and make up for her solo. 

Abby was very upset with the girls because she thought that it was a baby dance and the girls could barely pull it off. 

It was now time for the group awards and Cathy's girls got second place but the Abby lee girls got first place for the group dance.

Abby: Brooke and y/n you guys need to step it up and get out there and win. Get stretched and go make Applesauce. 

Both of the girls went out to the stage and Brooke held y/n's hand. Abby was a little worried about Brooke's solo because she thought that those other girls would be a tough competition.

Brooke: You are going to do good ok don't be scared y/n.

Y/n gave Brooke a hug. She was glad Brooke was doing and acro solo before she went to do hers that way she could watch every move. 

Y/n: Good luck!

Brooke went on stage and looked really beautiful up next it was Erika from candy apples and everyone thought that she was defiantly older than Brooke. After Erika it was y/n's turn.

"We have our final solo of the night, and that is number 107 Y/n with 'Poison Ivy'" Y/n immediately went on stage and got into the chin stand. 

She didn't have any props for her solo so it was a little bit easier than Brooks but the pressure was on and she knew that. 

Y/n went throw the whole routine extremally well Christi thought. She gave it her all and the judges were really able to connect with how she was telling the story.

Once y/n had finished her solo everyone clapped and Kenzie was waiting on the sides for her. 

Kenzie: You did really good y/n!

Y/n: Thank you! 

When the girls got back to the dressing room the moms where discussing how Erika was not supposed to be in that age category. 

Soon the director came in from another room and asked for Brookes age and birth certificate. Melissa had to call back the studio and once everything was figure out it was time for awards.

Y/n's Pov:

Brooke and I where on the stage for awards. The girl from candy apples ended up being disqualified so that jut left Brooke and I.

"Let's now start with our mini solo ages 7 to 8 awards" The announcer says and I hold Brooke's hand.

"Our first place award goes to... number 107 'Poison Ivy Y/n'" I got up and got my award. I was really excited this was my first solo of the season and I won! 

"Our first platinum in the scoring is number 104 'Garden of Eden from Abby lee dance company"

Brooke gets up to get her award an then we go meet everyone back to the dressing room.

"I am proud of you all" Abby says.

Cathy then walks in

"I just want to say that you guys worked really hard and did really well, and your red was a really nice touch to the candy apples" She says

I was sitting over with Nia and we were both sharing watching the moms fight. It was really funny and my sandwich was really good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 261 21
Amaya Manchester is a beautiful little dancer her and her sister get an opportunity to dance for abby. Amaya isn't the favorite kid but what happens...
136K 2.6K 42
Sequel to ALDC Transformed. Where will Katie go now...? How will she continue...? People may not be as they seem. DO NOT COPY MY BOOK - COPYRIGHT ALL...
4K 91 8
maddie and mackenzies dad left them after the divorce from their mother who died a view months later in a car accident so the only one left is their...
11.6K 211 37
Claire is a dancer at the Aldc. When abby starts a reality show she invites Claire to be on her competition team. Claire is known to be a very dedic...