Mafia's little maid / yoonseo...

By thehobafluffz

Suga, a name which is enough to bring the whole world on it's knees. The most merciless mafia, a cruel devil... More

Little information
: 1 : The replacement
: 2 : "Name him Yoongi!"
: 3 : "Transfer!?"
: 4 : The black mension
: 6 : "M- master?!"
: 7 : " You deserve punishment!"
: 8 : His regret
: 9 : Reminding him!
: 10 : Hoseok's condition
: 11 : "He's drunk!"
: 12 : "I've told you!"
: 13 : Jealousy 🔞🔞
: 14 : His Ignorance
: 15 : Worse Health
: 16 : Gotta Go
: 17 : Behaviour changing??
: 18 : Not even myself!
: 19 : No way in hell!
: 20 : Do I really love him?
: 21 : "I do!"
: 22 : Tease 🔞🔞
: 23 : Tease pt-2 👀🔞
: 24 : Pleasure!
: 25 : "It was for you only!"
: 26 : "I'll protect him!"

: 5 : "He's a devil!"

565 55 34
By thehobafluffz

Hoseok pov:

I went to the kichen after changing into my uniform, and saw Yoongi drinking milk while Lia is looking at him fondly.

"Aren't you guys done yet?" I asked. Both of them looked at me and I sit down on a chair, beside them. "Nah! Yoongi was so hungry. So I gave him some milk too!" Lia said while caressing Yoongi's soft fur.

"Can you give me something to eat too? I haven't eaten something from morning!" I said while scratching my nape, as i was really embarrassed.

"You would've told me before! What do you want to eat? I'll make it for you." Lia said while smiling. "You know you're just like my unnie."

"Unnie? You've got an older sister?" Lia asked. "Yeah! She's just like you, caring. She's studying in USA. That's why I'm working here." I explained.

"You're great! You're working hard, so that your sister can study. Can I call you oppa? I don't have any brother." She whined.

"It's ok! You can call me oppa, I won't mind it." I smiled back. "Ok oppa! You didn't told me what you want to eat?" She pouted.

"Umm- noodles will be great!" I said. "Ok then I'll make noodles for both of us!" She said and started taking veggies out of refrigerator.

"Both of us? You didn't had your breakfast too?" I asked worriedly. "Actually, i was so excited that someone is coming over to work here! So I didn't had it." She smiled out of embarrassment.

"Ok!" I smiled at her. She started making noodles while I was playing with Yoongi. I don't get much time to spend with him, now I can give him plenty of time.

She finishes cooking and give one bowl noodles to me. I took a bite and couldn't believe it. "It's so delicious!" She just smiled, "Thank you." We started eating while taking about our daily lives.

Time skip:

We finished eating and i wash the dishes. Now, Lia is taking me to the garden. But don't know why guards were looking at me weirdly. Am I not looking good enough?

"Why they are looking at me like that?" I asked Lia. "Cause you're looking hot and sexy!" She casually said and I was still processing it.

"What so you mean by hot and sexy? From where I'm looking hot and sexy?" I asked out of confusion.

"You're the first boy I saw with this thic ass and thighs. And also you're wearing skirt which is short enough to reveal your leg. And you're still saying from where you are sexy?" She said.

'It's only because I learn dance!'

"Ok ok, leave it. Tell me how Mr Min's behaviour is?" I asked. "First of all, don't call him Mr Min he don't like it. Call him Master Min or Master Suga!"

'I've heard this name somewhere!'

Lia explained and I started thinking as 'Mrs Min told me that his name is Yoongi, and he looks like cat! Also have anger issues. But here, everything seems different!'

" Ok tell me something about him! I have to serve him well so I have to know about him. But I think he'll be nice, as Mr Min." I tried to explain.

Lia looked at me in disbelief. I found it weird so I asked, "Why are you looking at me like that?" "Just looking how innocent baby you are! Master Suga is not like that!" She shook her head as no.

"Then how he's like?" I again asked. She grabbed my hand and took me inside, whlie showing around. She looked here and there and told me to com near her. She whispered in my ears, "He's a devil!" I backed off and made a 'whatever' face.

"Believe me or not, he's like this. He once even burnt a person alive infront of me. But you know he secretly cares for everyone in this mension. I don't know why he's being like this. Maybe someday he'll change into that Yoongi I used to know!" She said.

"Do you know him for a long time?" I asked. "Yeah my mom work in that mension. You know Mrs Choi? (nods) I'm her daughter!" I amde an 'o' face.

"When I was three he used to be so cheerful, he also played with me and told me that I'm just like his little sister. But just as time passed, he changed." I can feel some pain in her voice. It must be hard for her.

"He started living here with some other maids. But when they started seducing him, he fired all of them and brought me here to take care of everything." She looked at me with teary eyes.

I pulled her close and  gently hugged her. Just to assure that I will be there when she needs me. But then something came up in my mind, making me nervous as hell.

I immediately pulled out, making her looked at me. "I- i- is master pale? Looks lowkey like a cat? Have anger issues and is devilishly handsome?"

Panick was visible in my voice. "Yeah he is! But how did you know about him this much? You haven't seen him!" She said.

"I told you about that boy who yelled at me for saving Yoongi right? (she nods) That boy and our master are the same person!" I started fake crying but she laughed looking at me.

"Hey don't laugh! He almost killed me that day! If he recognised me, he'll fire me without any warning!" I messed my hair. She grabbed my hands and said, "Don't worry I'll help you, so that you won't come in his eyesight. Ok?" I nodded.

While we were roaming around, i noticed a thing which I like the most. Lia stopped on her tracks and looked at me, "Why did you stopped?" "You didn't told me that there's a library here." I said and went inside.

It was just like any local bookstores, with almost thousands of books. I picked out one book and put it in my apron's pocket to read it later. But Yoongi is sleeping in it.

'Just wake up once I won't let you sleep afterwards!'

I looked at Lia in defeat, she took that book from my hand and put it in her pocket.

Lastly we came back to my room after roaming the whole mension. "Thank you for the showing me around!" I bowed to her and she did the same. "You're older oppa, don't do it. It doesn't suit you."

I laughed, and my eyes went on the room's door across my room. "Who's this room is?" I said Lia. "It's master Suga's room. Come in if you want to!" She said and opened the door for me.

I entered and I felt a strong smell, which I didn't liked at all. I'm not used to any strong smells. Clothes were thrown here and there. The whole room was just a mess.

The curtains were close too, making the room more scary than it actually is. "Oh shit! I forget to clean his room!" Lia said in a tired voice.

"Don't worry! I'll clean it after dinner!" I smiled. "Then Yoongi will sleep with me!" She immediately said. "Ok! Just be careful around him!" She started jumping in happiness.

Time skip after dinner:

I came in master's room with a vaccum cleaner. I already had an shower before coming here. I'm wearing just a half oversized white tshirt, with green shorts.

Lia already slept with Yoongi in her room. I turned on the lights, which were golden. This whole house giving me a royal feeling.

I first gathered all the scattered clothes which were almost everywhere and put them in washing machine to wash them all.

I opened the curtains and opened the glass windows. Allowing fresh air to fill the room. I changed the sheets of the bed and cleaned the whole room.

I picked up all the washed clothes which are air dried. I went to his closet and didn't get surprised at all. All of his clothes were black.

The only thing I found white was some of his t-shirt, shirts and shoes. I placed all his clothes where they has to be.

There's also a drawer, I pulled it open and my eyes shine. It's filled with the most expensive Rolex watches. All of them were looking so beautiful.

I immediately closed it. Knowing nothing belongs to me. I walked out the closet while streching my arms, as I'm actually so tired.

I triped on the carpet and fell on his bed. It was so soft and cozy. I drifted into sleep and didn't noticed that it's not my room.

-: To be continued :-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...
124K 4.3K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
342K 16K 60
태꾹 뷔국 || °•'相信你的夢'•° "P-please no more...I can't hold this pain much longer...I beg you. Please love m-me...and not anyone else." Jungkook accidentl...
386K 20.4K 58
A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because his two close brothers hate each other...