Multiversal Chaos: a Multi-Fa...

By thatkidneybean_lou

One very boring day, the all-powerful Author decides to bring a handful of fictional characters to their hand... More

PLAYLIST(S)
The Prologue
PART ONE: DANK MEMEZ
PART TWO: Le Quotes
PART THREE: Reveals, New Faces, and Confusion
PART FOUR: In a Nutshell
PART FOUR^2: In a Nutshell (Part Two)
PART FIVE: The Yandere But Not
INTERMISSION: Hope and Berries, Musketeers and Despair (PART SIX)
PART EIGHT: In a Nutshell 2, The Second Shelling
INTERMISSION TWO: This Is Weird, But I've Seen Stranger Things (PART NINE)
Author's Note
Draft 1: Story Notes
Draft 2: MFR Who's Where
Draft 3: MFR Intermission Ideas
Draft 4: MFR Random Ideas to use whenever I guess
Draft 5: MFR Groupchat
Draft 6: Talent Show Pieces
FINAL DRAFT: The Rooftop Scene

PART SEVEN: The Emails

155 3 0
By thatkidneybean_lou

Mei's eyes fluttered open, her vision slowly clearing as she woke up. She wasn't sure whether she was excited or terrified for another day in this crazy Reaction Dimension (or whatever it was), under the protection of some mysterious but funny person who looked like they were in their teens. Yeah... a teen with insane magic powers and the weirdest sense of humor Mei had ever conceived.

Regardless of her discomfort with the situation, Mei forced herself out of bed. She crept through the bedroom she was sharing with her three closest friends, grabbing a set of clothing from a closet near the beds before tip-toeing into the bathroom to shower.

Once dressed, Mei left her shared room. She silently walked down the insanely long hallway and entered the Reaction Room. The first thing Mei noticed was the smell of freshly-baked pastries. The whole room smelled like a bakery. Mei smiled with a contented sigh. She noticed a few people in the back corner of the room — just across from her — and she walked over to the table they surrounded.

"Good morning, Mei!" Lou said.

"Morning, Author," she replied.

Only a few people were awake and in the room besides Mei: Lou, Holly, Brian, Rantaro, Iida, Alphys, and Papyrus.

"Lou and I got up early and pretty much bought out a local bakery," Holly said.

"The bakery kind of decides its schedule on the fly based on their stock," Lou said. "They open early in the morning, and when they sell out, they're closed for the day. As you might guess, they're now closed today. Generously tipped for their work, of course."

"And a coffee shop," Holly muttered, taking a sip of some kind of tea.

"Okay, it was a coffee roaster, and yes, we did pretty much buy it out. There was a singular employee at the time who really surprised me when they didn't deny our order. Also generously tipped. We now have, like, eleven bags of each flavor and twenty different types of tea."

"Didn't you say they boasted, what, fifty-plus different flavors of coffee?" Brian asked.

"Sixty-nine, actually. I counted," Lou muttered, sipping her tea in the same manner as Holly. "I don't mean that as a joke; I'm actually serious. Anyway, Mei, please help yourself to anything here! We probably got way too much food, in retrospect."

Mei stared at the table in wonder. Scones, sticky buns, tarts, rolls, monkey bread, croissants, danish, scones, muffins, cookies, cupcakes, granola, madeleines, brownies...! There were so many different pastries! She decided to cut a slice of one of the ten cinnamon rolls.

Lou smiled as Mei moved it onto a plate for herself. "Good choice."

"I mean, the cinnamon rolls are okay," Holly said, "but I like the lemon raspberry scones best."

Rantaro shook his head. "I disagree. The apricot danish is way better."

"I-I honestly like th-the madeleines," Alphys stuttered.

"WELL, AS LONG AS WE'RE ON THE TOPIC, I QUITE LIKE THE ALMOND CROISSANT! SO SAYS I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" Papyrus finished with a 'NYEH-HEH-HEH!'

"I favor the more savory croissants," Iida said. "The leek and parmesan was phenomenal."

"I, uh," Brian awkwardly cleared his throat. "I can't really eat any of this without risking death, so... yeah. Oh, but I did try a small piece of that lemon and raspberry scone. It was... pretty good."

"OH MY GOSH THIS IS THE BEST CINNAMON ROLL I'VE EVER TASTED!" Mei exclaimed after one bite.

"I KNOW, RIGHT?"

Regardless, everyone eventually trickled into the reaction room from their bedrooms. The pastries and coffee were a smash hit with everyone, though only one person had a question for Lou on the food:

"Wait, where did you get the money for all this?" Makoto had the good sense to ask.

Lou and Holly looked at each other. "O-oh, um, yeah, that money?" Lou said, not at all suspicious. "Yeah... that solid, government-made, not-at-all-illicit, legally-acquired money. It, um..."

"It came from our own personal savings," Holly said.

"Definitely not m– Ow!"Holly elbowed Lou in the ribs before she said too much.

Aside from that suspicious exchange, breakfast went off without a hitch. Once everyone had finished and cleaned up after themselves, Lou spoke up.

"Alright, everyone! Let's get ready to react!" she exclaimed in an attempt to hype everyone up. It worked about as well as you'd expect. Regardless, everyone spread out around the reaction room, getting comfortable as Lou and Holly set up the second day's first reaction.

"So... w-what are we reacting to t-today?" Alphys asked.

"It's gonna be a pretty short reacting day, from the looks of it," Holly said, glancing at Lou's computer as they started pulling up certain tabs. "We're starting off with... oh God, Lou, Why?"

"Because it's well made and funny, Holly."

"No, it's not."

"You've never even seen it!" Lou argued. "Anyway, friends, first you'll be reacting to the weird and wonderful world of SBEMAIL! We're going to watch three episodes, the first being... well, the first SBEMAIL ever."

"ERM, AUTHOR?" Papyrus said. "WHAT IS A SBEMAIL?"

"Abbreviation of 'Strong Bad Email,'" she answered. "Strong Bad is a character from a legendary Flash-animated webtoon called Homestar Runner, and SBEMAIL is his sub-series. If you really want to learn the whole story and all of the characters, go check out homestarrunner.com! It's a really fun website."

"Did you just say the address out loud?" Andrew asked. "We can't—"

"Anyway, here's the first email ever: 'some kind of robot.' Enjoy!"

And so, Lou hit play...

STRONG BAD: {singing, types 'run "strongbad's__email"'} Oh, who is the guy that checks all his emails? That's me, Strong Baaad~!

'Dear Strong Bad,

Do you take your wrestling mask and boxing gloves off before you go to bed?

Sincerely,

Abdi LaRue

San Diego, CA'

STRONG BAD: {clears screen, typing} Well, that's a stupid question, Abdi. Do you take off your face and hands before you go to bed? And if so, are you some kind of robot? And if so, what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for good, or for awesome? Would you like to join forces? I just happen to be the greatest criminal mind of our time. {types "—Strong Bad" and then stops typing} Okay, until next time. Keep sending me your questions, and I will make fun of you... I mean, answer them.

{The Paper comes down}

"I- wow," Ben said.

"uh," Sans said. "ok."

"I'm... so confused," Uraraka muttered.

"What the...?" Byakuya asked.

"They get better," Lou said. "Here's the second SBEMAIL we're watching: 'pizzaz.'"

And so, Lou hit play... again.

STRONG BAD: {types "strongbad" while singing} Oh, here comes The Strong Baaaaad... {He types "_email.exe".} Oh, here comes The Strong Baaaaad! {He brings up the email and reads it.}

'Hey Strong Bad,

I'd like to know...what is the secret

to your pizzaz? Why are you so cool?

peace out dawg foo gangsta yo

Ryan N.'

STRONG BAD: Umm... {typing} Did you just call me a dog food gangsta?

"Huh. That's a new one," Aizawa muttered.

"What is a dog food gangsta?" Denki blankly asked.

Lou shrugged. "I'm pretty caught up on my slang, and I don't know, so..."

STRONG BAD: What is that supposed to mean? {in an Olde English typeface} Ought I to be offended? {clears screen} Anyways... {typing} The secret to my pizzaz/ {says the word "slash"} why am I so cool? {spoken only} Hey, {typed and spoken} good questions Ryguy, let's ask me!!

"Huh," Hajime said, confused.

"Why don't you just answer the question?" Mei said. "How are you going to ask yourself?"

{music starts and a newspaper background appears}

ANNOUNCER: Tonight, on Strong Bad-Type Interview Progrum:

{The Strong Bad-Type Interview Progrum logo appears.}

Brian furrowed his brows. "I'm fairly certain 'progrum' is not a word."

"Are you dumb? Of course progrum's a real word!" Kokichi exclaimed.

"It is?" Peter asked.

"It is!" Sero said.

Shuichi facepalmed himself in disappointment. So did Stewie. So did Aizawa.

ANNOUNCER: Strong Bad aims the barrel of his sawed-off journalism shotgun at his toughest interviewee yet...

{a crosshair appears and moves around the screen revealing the scene underneath it before centering on Strong Bad's head and flashing "LOCKED ON!!"}

ANNOUNCER: ...HIMSLEF! {echoes ridiculously} Eh... I mean... himself.

"'Himslef'?" Meg muttered.

"Himslef," Peter said with a nod.

Lois rolled her eyes.

{The scene changes to Strong Bad's interview stage with the lights dimmed; Strong Bad is talking to someone off-screen with his microphone turned off. The lights fade up and Strong Bad turns toward the camera.}

STRONG BAD: Good evening, mostly people, and welcome to another night of hard-hitting, buffalo-style journalism! As we say every show, let's...

AUDIENCE: Get to tha point!

{The text "GET TO THA POINT" flashes on-screen in colorful graffiti-style writing)

STRONG BAD: Welcome, Strong Bad.

{The camera switches to the rear of Strong Bad to reveal another Strong Bad, this one dressed in a sailor's cap with a corncob pipe, hereafter referred to as "CAPTAIN STRONG BAD" for clarity's sake; aside from the hat and pipe, he's a carbon copy of Strong Bad}

CAPTAIN STRONG BAD: Thank you, Strong Bad.

"I– what?" Izuku said in utter confusion.

"What's with that outfit?" Miriam asked.

{The camera shifts back and forth between them as they talk.}

STRONG BAD: So... You're dressed like a ship's captain. Whuh... Um... Why are you dressed like a ship's captain?

"Question of the century right here," Jack said.

"We simply must know the answer!" Andrew added.

"Uh, okay," Ben muttered.

CAPTAIN STRONG BAD: I thought that I heard that it was... {looks around} ...the latest style.

"Yeah, no."

"Nope."

"Nah, bro."

"You done messed up, Strong Bad."

"That– I have no words."

"What the hell? No!"

"Ew, no it's not."

"I'm kind of vibing with the outfit."

"Lou, no."

"LOWKEY?"

"NO."

STRONG BAD: Absolutely not the case. So... You're still dressed like a ship's captain. Why is that?

CAPTAIN STRONG BAD: Look, I'm telling you, I either saw or read or {quickly under his breath} heard it from The Cheat {normal voice} that it's the latest style!

Kokichi smirked because lies.

"Who's 'The Cheat'?" Rantaro asked.

"Strong Bad's sort-of sidekick; he'll show up later," Lou answered.

"I... already do not trust him," Iida muttered.

"Maybe he just has a really weird fashion sense," Chiaki suggested.

STRONG BAD: So you say. This "The Cheat" you mentioned... {speaking with slight hint of withheld laughter} is he also dressed like a ship's captain?

CAPTAIN STRONG BAD: Oh, no way. The Cheat's too cool for that.

Chiaki rubbed her eyes. "Oh. Nevermind, then."

STRONG BAD: But you don't seem to have that problem.

CAPTAIN STRONG BAD: What... No, wait, you turned it all around on me! I'm cool! I have pizzaz!

STRONG BAD: Uh-huh. And a corncob pipe.

CAPTAIN STRONG BAD: Oh, that's it! This interview is OVERRRR!

{Strong Bad sticks his face in the screen and shakes his fists as the picture fuzzes out.}

"This was... quite the turn of events," Kirigiri said.

Kaito frowned. "Isn't he interviewing himself?"

"Yeah, then why is he making it harder for himself? I'm so lost," Monika said.

"Himslef," Jack corrected.

{Cue an old-cartoon-style picture of The Cheat next to a pulled power plug with the text "Hang In There" and "Technical Difficulties."}

{After a little while, newspaper background and music returns with a picture of Captain Strong Bad's angry outburst.}

STRONG BAD: {voiceover} So after many fives of dollars and saying "Come oooonnnnnn!" a lot, I got Strong Bad to agree to a second interview, this time on his buffalo-style ranch in Strong Badia.

"New favorite quote," Andrew muttered with a laugh.

{Switch to image of Strong Badia with Strong Bad and Captain Strong Bad behind the fence, which zooms to fill the screen and then cranes in on the two Strong Bads.}

STRONG BAD: So, Strong Bad, the peoples want to know... What's the secret to your pizzaz?

CAPTAIN STRONG BAD: Well, for starters, you've gotta have the three G's. Gumption, uh... Gum, like, chew gum, and, um... Gar... gle. Minty gargle.

"What the actual fuck is minty gargle?" Bakugo blankly asked.

"I-I don't even know," Holly said, completely lost.

STRONG BAD: Minty... gargle. {Captain Strong Bad nods.}

{The camera switches to behind the fence, showing that it is far too tall for Strong Bad's head to come above it normally, and that they are both actually hanging from the fence by their arms}

STRONG BAD: Is that really all you got?

CAPTAIN STRONG BAD: Yeah... Yeah, pretty much.

"Very helpful," Priya deadpanned.

Stewie nodded, also being sarcastic. "Wow, now I can use these tips to boost my pizzazz and charisma. That will make taking over humanity a piece of cake."

"That would actually work pretty well, if you think about it," Uraraka said. "Well, the charisma part, anyway."

THE CHEAT: {He makes "la-de-da-de-da" The Cheat noises as he comes on-screen and the camera moves back to the front of the fence.}

BOTH STRONG BADS: Hey, The Cheat!

{The Cheat looks at one, then the other, then the other, faster and faster until finally his head explodes.}

"OH MY GOD! THE CHEAT!" Papyrus shouted.

"NO!" Abby cried.

"Such despair... but it will only create a brighter hope for the future! After all, hope always—"

"Komaeda, please shut the hell up."

"YEAH, PAY YOUR RESPECTS TO THE CHEAT PROPERLY!"

"Ōma-kun, calm down—"

{The scene shifts back to the computer.}

STRONG BAD: {typing} So, I never really got a straight answer outta me, RyGuy. But if you wanna be cool and have pizzas like me, it looks like the secret has a lot to do with fresh breath apparently. Okay, before I go, I'd like to give a shout out to all my Dogfood Gangstas. Canned or Dry, We Neva Die. {speaking} Colors. {typing} Here goes The Strong Baaaaad. {gets up from the stool and continues off-screen} Oh, here goes The Strong Baaaaad!

{The Paper comes down}

"Well, uh... that was something," Undyne said.

"What the hell is this?" Togami asked, completely lost.

"I'm already done with this and there's still one left," Aizawa huffed.

Brian dryly laughed. "Yeah. Not to mention the full day we still have ahead of us."

"Ah, don't remind me."

"Alright!" Lou clapped. "This last SBEMAIL is my personal favorite. I guarantee you'll be wheezing, and if anyone wants drawing paper and a pencil to follow along, let me know. This is: 'dragon!'"

The final video began to play...

STRONG BAD: {singing} Here I go once again with the email! Every week I hope that it's from a female! {opens email, stops singing} Oh man! It's not from a female.

'Hey Strong Bad,

Can you draw a dragon? I want to see

your skills of an artist.

well, g2g,

kaizer

CA'

{After "artist," Strong Bad mumbles, "um, okay," reads g2g as "g two g", and adds the word "from" between "kaizer" and "California."}

STRONG BAD: {typing} A dragon? That's easy! Feel free to follow along with my simple step-by-step instructions. I make drawing FUN!!

"I don't see this ending well," Aizawa muttered.

"Uh, can I have that paper, Author-san?" Kirishima asked.

"Me too," Naegi said.

"And me!" Abby exclaimed.

"I, AS WELL!" Papyrus shouted.

Lou laughed. "Okay, jeez, give me a minute!"

Soon enough, a few people had notebooks and pencils: Kirishima, Naegi, Abby, Papyrus, Chris, Oma, Momota, Ashido, Akamatsu, Mei, Kaminari, Priya, Jack, Andrew, Midoriya, Ben, and Miriam.

{Cut to a close-up of a piece of paper on a table. The only part of Strong Bad that is visible is his right boxing glove, and he is holding a pencil. Simple music starts playing.}

STRONG BAD: To begin, draw an S—

{Draws an S on the paper.}

STRONG BAD: —for snake.

"Snake? You're... really going with that?" Andrew asked. "Okay."

STRONG BAD: Or dragon. Er, whatever. Next, we'll draw a more different S.

{Draws another S connected to the other}

STRONG BAD: For the head, put a top mark on a long V.

{Draws a triangle on top of the S}

STRONG BAD: Then you add some legs...

{Draws two beefy legs}

A few people laughed at the "dragon" onscreen.

STRONG BAD: ...draw on a couple of arms... and—

{Draws two beefy arms, eyes, spikes, teeth and angry eyebrows.}

STRONG BAD: Whoa. Wait a minute.

{Music stops with a record scratch}

STRONG BAD: I think I need to start over. This thing doesn't look natural.

{Draws a speech bubble coming from the dragon that says 'The S is for sucks,' and pulls up a clean sheet of paper.}

Everyone with notebooks gingerly flipped to a new page, confused.

STRONG BAD: Okay, so starting again, the same way. S, more different S.

{Music starts again}

STRONG BAD: Close it up real good at the top for his head,—

{Makes an attached, open-mouth head}

STRONG BAD: —and then, using consummate V's, give him teeth, spinities, and angry eyebrows.

Peter almost started laughing, but then Brian stepped in. "Peter, it's an adjective here. Consummate, not consummate."

"Oh." Peter sadly 'heh'ed.

"So then, really sharp, flawless 'V' shapes," Monika thought out loud.

"Oh, got it!" Kaede said, drawing the most perfect 'V's she could muster.

{Draws all of what he mentioned, plus stick legs.}

STRONG BAD: Then, you can add smoke or fire,—

{Draws both coming from the dragon's mouth}

STRONG BAD: —or maybe some wings, you know, if he's a...wing-a-ling dragon.

{Draws two wings on the dragon's back.}

STRONG BAD: Let's put one of those beefy arms back on him for good measure.

{Draws a single beefy arm on the back of the dragon}

STRONG BAD: That looks really good. Comin' out of the back of his neck, there.

{Taps the drawing with his pencil point}

Most of the memers in the room laughed at the dragon's questionable anatomy.

STRONG BAD: Now he needs a name. How about TROGDOR the BURNiNATOR.

{Writes it below the dragon}

STRONG BAD: Oh yeah. Check out all his majesty.

{Draws rays of majesty coming from the dragon}

"So majestic," Ashido said in a sarcastic valley girl voice.

Everyone following the tutorial swiftly sketched their own unique 'Rays of Majesty.'

{Cut to Compy 386.}

STRONG BAD: {typing} There's my dragon, Kaizer. {music stops} Let's see how the other students are doing.

{Strong Bad gets up, making the geddup noise. Cut to scene in a big room with several tables. Strong Bad approaches Coach Z, who is drawing with chalk on a small slate.}

STRONG BAD: All right! What do you got for me, Coach Z?

COACH Z: Take a look there!

{Cut to a close up of a squiggly drawing that resembles a snake with a huge head}

COACH Z: I think she's lookin' pretty good!

{Cut back to Strong Bad and Coach Z}

STRONG BAD: I said consummate V's! CONSUMMATE!!! {shakes his head} Geez. {walks away muttering} Guy wouldn't know majesty if it came up and bit him in the face.

COACH Z: {offscreen} That happened once!

"Uh... how?" Makoto asked.

"You learn not to question things when Lou's involved," Kirishima whispered to him.

"You've known them for a day; you have no idea how much worse it gets," Ben said to both spikey-haired anime boys.

"Damn. If you say so," Kirishima said quietly.

Makoto shrugged and went back to touching up his dragon.

{Cut to Strong Mad. He is using an X-Acto Knife to carve the word 'DAGRON' into the table.}

STRONG BAD: Strong Mad. You just... keep doing your thing, man.

"Strong Mad?" Undyne said.

"Any relation?" Kokichi asked.

"Yep; that's Strong Bad's brother," Lou answered.

"Haha, just kidding! I already knew that. Then again... maybe that's a lie."

Kaito huffed and rolled his eyes. "Oma, just... shut up."

"Wh... WAAAAAAHHHH! YOU'RE SO MEAN, MOMOTA!" A few people, mostly Papyrus, looked concerned until Kokichi's tears suddenly stopped. "Eh, whatever."

Mei stared at Ōma in utter bewilderment. "Oh... 'kay...?"

"That kid scares me," Brian muttered.

Stewie huffed at his friend's words, feeling quite the opposite about this interesting newcomer.

{Cut to Homsar, who has a piece of paper reading 'TEACHER'S CHOICE' taped to the table.}

STRONG BAD: Get out of my house!

HOMSAR: I do what I'm told...

"Wha–? W-who is that?" Alphys questioned.

"Homsar," was Lou's single-worded answer.

"...Do we know anything about him besides his name?" Holly asked.

"Awesome party, I'm so glad I came."

"...What?"

"What? Uh... I don't think so. He just kind of spawned into existence via an email typo."

Everyone stared at Lou in utter bewilderment and confusion.

{Cut to Strong Sad, who has drawn a much more advanced, realistic, and shaded dragon.}

STRONG BAD: Oh, crap! I didn't know you were doing one.

STRONG SAD: Oh, sure. {cut to close up of his picture} I think I've improved on your methods a bit, too. I employed some chiaroscuro shading, and—

{Cut back to Strong Sad and Strong Bad}

STRONG BAD: I'll improve on your methods!!

{Strong Bad takes out his BMW lighter and sets Strong Sad's picture aflame. It quickly disintegrates with hardly a trace left.}

"Woah, okay, that was... sudden," Meg said.

"The drawing was very good, though," Nagito added.

"I accidentally did that to one of my own drawings as a kid," Todoroki said.

Midoriya, knowing how little free time his friend must have had as a child, sadly smiled. "Um... Todoroki-kun? What was your drawing of?"

"I think... an icicle. Or maybe it was snow."

"The irony, though," Sero remarked.

STRONG SAD: What?! {pauses} That's not an improvement!

STRONG BAD: BWA HA HA HA!! Trogdor strikes again!

"Nice job, Trogdor," Kaminari said, "I guess."

"Okay, everyone shut up, now it's time for the song," Lou said, smiling like an idiot.

"I'm sorry, the song?" Byakuya muttered in disgust.

"Oh noes," Jack said.

{The following heavy metal song is accompanied with black and white, heavily shaded pencil drawings.}

{A close-up of a fire-breathing Trogdor pans from the right side of the screen to the left.}

STRONG BAD: {singing} TROGDOR!!

{A flame appears on the bottom of the screen on the left side and disappears. The same thing happens on the right, then the left again.}

{A fire-breathing Trogdor pans from the bottom of the screen to the center}

STRONG BAD: {singing} TROGDOR!!

{Pan left-to-right across a countryside with rolling hills, a well, a fence, a tree, and some buildings.}

STRONG BAD: {singing} Trogdor was a man!

{On the word "man", cut to a knight with long hair and an axe. The flames appear again, in the same order as before.}

STRONG BAD: {singing} I mean, he was a dragon-man!

{The top half of the man turns into Trogdor's top half}

STRONG BAD: {singing} Er, maybe he was just a dragon.

{Cut to Trogdor}

STRONG BAD: {singing} Um... But he was still TROGDOR!!

{The camera repeatedly zooms in and out of Trogdor's head. Then the camera pans up until Trogdor is no longer visible.}

STRONG BAD: {singing} TROGDOR!!

{Cut back to the "dragon man", with both flames visible at the same time. After a second, the dragon man repeatedly switches to the man and back.}

{Cut back to the countryside. The two flames rise up.}

STRONG BAD: {singing} Burninating the countryside!

{A peasant with a burning hood slides from the top-right corner to the bottom-left.}

STRONG BAD: {singing} Burninating the peasants!

{Cut back to Trogdor, alternating between two diagonal shots of his face.}

STRONG BAD: {singing} Burninating all the people!

{Cut to a blank page. Five peasants appear one-by-one in random places.}

{Cut. Pan down to a thatched-roof cottage on fire.}

STRONG BAD: {singing} In their thatched-roof COTTAGES!!

{Cut between alternating shots of the cottage and Trogdor's face, tilted diagonally.}

{The two flames appear again, as the camera pans up to the cottage, which is now upside down.}

STRONG BAD: {singing} THATCHED-ROOF COTTAGES!!

{As the song ends, the scene repeatedly cuts to each drawing: Trogdor's face, the man, a peasant, the countryside, and the cottage, all tilted diagonally. Zoom out of Trogdor's face, as the two flames rise again.}

{Cut to Compy 386.}

STRONG BAD: {singing; not typing} And the Trogdor comes in the NIIIIGHT!!

{The Paper comes down}

"that was... actually kind of good," Sans said.

Kaminari, humming the melody, quickly set Bakugo off. "Damn it, that's going to be stuck in my head all fucking day now."

"Watch yo... profamity," Jack memed.

Sero gasped. "I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY THAT!"

"Hand in marriage. Now," Denki demanded.

"I'm so confused," Rantaro said with a nervous smile.

"Yep," Lou replied, switching around tabs on her computer. "That's the idea."

"I gotta admit; it was pretty funny," Peter said.

"The jokes were all really random," Mei said, "but, uh, they made it work! Sort of."

"Sort of," Miriam repeated.

"Alright, guys," Lou spoke up, "guess what time it is!"

"It's time for you to type!" Abby said in a Mario impression.

Kaminari gasped. "MARIO'S HEAD?"

"It's time for you to die!" Stewie said, mimicking Abby's reference.

"Oh dear God, are you going to kill us all?" Hajime asked Lou.

Nagito sighed. "Ever the pessimist, aren't you, Hajime?"

"What the fu—? Yeah, no, you're all wrong," Lou said. "It's time for... Nutshell Videos Part 2!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 33.7K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
13K 203 65
What if all might has a son and nobody knew about it except all might, Easerhead, Present Mic, Midnight, Sir Nighteye, Gran Torino, His Childhood Fri...
4.7K 331 48
แƒ”แƒก แƒคแƒ˜แƒ™แƒ˜ แƒแƒ แƒ˜แƒก แƒฏแƒแƒœแƒฅแƒฃแƒฅแƒ–แƒ” แƒ“แƒ แƒจ/แƒก-แƒ–แƒ” แƒ“แƒแƒœแƒแƒ แƒฉแƒ”แƒœแƒก แƒคแƒ˜แƒ™แƒจแƒ˜ แƒœแƒแƒฎแƒแƒ•แƒ—
26.2K 454 18
Izuku midoriya. student in UA. have fell to the teyvat world. He saw the a traveler names lumine lying on pile of white flowers. she's going to be go...