Round Two || Tokyo Revengers...

By wakathottie

Illumi Yato had it all and knew how to make it work for him. He was a friend of Takemichi's friend group in t... More

Background for Round Two
Toman Arc
Round Two
Resist
Relieve
Revolve
Rejoin
Reburn
Moebius Arc
Remind
Revive
Redivide
Rechange
Reel
Respect
Reasons
Rethink
Reality
Recept
Future Illumi Imagery
Redo
Rebuild
Refuse
Renew
Revenge
Odds and Ends
Escape
Valhalla Arc
Anyone's guess
Enter the stage
Decisions
Break up
No pain, no gain
Double Cross
Once upon a time
Trust and boundaries
Make up my mind
Level with
No way
Hurtful Hope
Before Dawn
Open Fire
Turn Around
No Match For
Look Up For
Dead or Alive
End of War
Life or Luxury
My Fam
Sunday Best

Pretty Present

730 50 3
By wakathottie

Takemichi had left after a bit but Illumi stayed at Draken's request for help. Turns out it was a certain blond's birthday and Draken asked if Illumi would give his opinion on what Draken wanted to get for her. Illumi obliged, following the gang member around on the hunt for the perfect gift. That gift happened to be this cute teddy bear that sparked an idea for what Illumi would get Emma.

He dragged Draken to this tiny hole in the wall that once inside was a real old time workshop. The walls were lined with handmade leather goods, from belts to bags to jackets. It was a tiny shop, you had to squeeze past the workstations to get to a back room.

"Kenzo? Kenzo!" Illumi called out then cursed as his hip clipped a work beach. “Kenzo you better not be asleep!"

A crash in the back, "Fuc- What?! What do you want, you little brat?" A rather gruff and haggard man appeared.

"Ehh?!" Illumi made his way to the man. ”Is that any way to treat a customer?”

Kenzo snorted. "You? A customer? If that's the case then which sad sod did you bleed dry of cash?”

Smiling smugly, Illumi dragged Draken until the other boy was standing right beside him. He then waved jazz hands around the blond like he was some shiny sales deal.

"This sad sod if you must know,” Illumi said matter of factly. “Believe it or not Kenzo but some people genuinely like me.”

"Shocker," Kenzo said sarcastically before lifting a hand scratch to the back of his head. “What did you come here for?”

"I was wondering…" Illumi trailed off as he placed his hand on a dusty workstation and then quickly lifted it in disgust as it transferred to his skin. Making quick work he rubbed it off on Draken subtly. "if you by chance had those pink leather jackets for the breast cancer campaign raiser? I want two in different sizes."

"Eh?" Kenzie scratched his head. "That was months ago!"

Illumi sighed and tapped his foot, "Do you have them or not?"

Kenzo gave a death glare but still asked as he moved to the back room, "What sizes?"

"Small and then like a newborn size? It's got to fit a teddy bear."

"Teddy bear?" Kenzo snorted to himself but left.

"Sooo a leather jacket? For Emma I'm guessing," Draken hummed.

"Yep," Illumi popped the 'p'. "I think she'd like them, y'know be part of the gang somehow?"

"And I'm paying?" Draken said, amused.

"Well you're the one who wanted to as you say 'provide for me'" Illumi teased.

"And I'll be happy to," Draken mumbled fondly watching the other boy and the way his eyes flitted around the shop looking at anything that caught his interest.

"Now!" Kenzo said loudly announcing himself. "Here we go."

He was carrying two pink jackets in clear plastic covering.

"This is the small," Kenzo held out the jacket. Illumi took it then held it up against himself. It was clearly too small but he was only checking the difference in shoulder width to help him choose the size. He hummed and hawed before sticking the jacket up against Draken. The jacket was like a toy's up against the boy, Illumi eyed it critically, "It might be a small bit big but hopefully she'll grow into it.”

He put it back and looked at the smaller one critically and mumbled "It'll do.”

He placed them down, "How much?"

Kenzo sucked at his teeth, "38,000¥."

Draken's jaw dropped, that was crazy money, when Illumi said he was expensive he wasn't lying.

Illuma scoffed, "No way, 30,000¥."

"What? You wanna spit on my work?” Kenzo snarled. “36,000¥."

Illumi snuffed, "I can't do more than 30,000¥, help me here Kenzo."

Kenzo sighed, "30,000¥ and you do a photoshoot in my new collection, free labour."

"Appropriate labour," Draken cut in sternly with the underlying threat.

Kenzo looked disgusted, "Listen as pretty as Illumi is, I'm no nonce."

"Well you'd be the first," Illumi mumbled to himself. "Deal, I'll do the shoot Kenzo, I'll have the money for you in a few days time, deal?"

Kenzo smiled widely, "Deal."

And like that they were off with certain gifts for a lovely young lady.

"Just where exactly is dear Emma, Ken? Illumi asked as he walked alongside his friend swinging his gift bag around his wrist.

"Mikey took her out for her birthday," Draken smiled.

"Aww such a sweetheart, takin' his baby sister out," Illumi pouted fondly, he truly did have a soft part in his heart for Mikey.

As they were walking they came across Takemichi at the end of an alleyway, just standing in the middle of the road. Curious enough to hasten their steps they approached quickly and heard the boy mumbling away to himself about how he feels bad for someone, particularly how he felt bad for Draken.

Draken furrowed his brow, giving him a distinctly more angry look as he approached the smaller boy with Illumi by his side sniggering away.

"Feel bad for who, now?" Draken snarled, storming his way forward.

Illumi looked further ahead and could see a small cafe where both Mikey and Emma were sitting down enjoying their little outing. It was quite easy to understand that everyone else had been spying on the duo and came to the wrong conclusion about their relationship status.

"Emma and…Mikey?!" Draken said outraged for the dramatic effect, enjoying the giggles Illumi was letting out over the whole situation.

"It's not what it looked like, Draken!!" Takemichi tried to explain not daring to risk another toil between the two.

"Hm?!" Mikey said, outstandingly confused but lax in his seat. Opposite to Emma's rigid posture and loud "Draken?!"

Draken looked over at Illumi who tried to keep a straight face but upon eye contact they both puffed up their cheeks in laughter.

"You takin' your little sister out for her birthday, Mikey?!" Draken teased with a wide smile.

"How cute," Illumi simpered, sliding up beside Draken.

"Lumi!" Mikey sighed delighted. He then turned to Draken and huffed, "Shut up."

"Little sister?" Takemichi said, confused.

"Huh?" Draken looked at him. "You didn't know Takemicchi? Mikey and Emma are half siblings."

Illumi could only shake his head in the fallout that showed as Takemichi tried to string together the resemblance between the two and Emma defended her position saying she told Hina before.

As Takemichi stood in his embarrassment, Draken took out his present and plopped it on top of Emma's head.

"Here," He said. "Happy birthday."

"Ah!" Mikey observed. "That's the one you wanted from the arcade the last time."

Draken only looked away, not daring to show his soft side and nudged Illumi forward. "Go on, give her your present."

The two siblings looked up as well as everyone to see what Illumi got Emma.

"Huh, you got Emma a present too, Lumi?" Mikey said a tad jealous only because he never received such things from the boy.

"Mhm," Illumi handed Emma the bag with a bright smile. "I hope you like it!"

Emma didn't have much interaction with the so adored boy that recently came into her brother's life but she couldn't deny his beauty nor his sincerity in the way he smiled so brightly, only kindly wishing for her happiness on this day. With such gentleness she reached into the bag and pulled out the most beautiful jacket she had ever seen. It was a soft pink with silver embellishments and zippers, it was heavy showing genuine leather.

"I know you're not technically part of the gang but you can still look the part!" Illumi said. "You can make a custom patch with the Tokyo manji symbol and show off your super cool jacket!"

Emma's face was red in such happiness there's so much thought that went into her present not only from this boy but also from Draken.

"That's not even the best part!" Illumi exclaimed. "There's more in the bag."

Confused Emma eagerly reached in and pulled out an exact replica of the jacket she just had, only it was so much smaller.

"Tada!" Illumi did small jazz hands. "Look, a little jacket for your new teddy."

Small tears gathered in the corners of Emma's eyes, never before had you felt such softness in her heart.

Illumi's face dropped quickly, "Eh…eh?! I'm sorry! Do you not like it?! Did I offend you?? Draken!" Illumi panicked, not knowing what to do as he fluttered around the tearing girl.

"No!" Emma cried. "I'm just…so happy." She smiles wide and beautiful. "Thank you, Illumi."

Illumi felt like he was sucker punched in the stomach. Her eyes were wide and they shined so brightly with the film of her tears. She was beautiful. He could only soften his entire self and felt such encompassing happiness his gift was well received. He doesn't get to do it often and to see that it brought someone such joy fills his heart.

"I'm glad, Emma."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 798 82
-Tokyo Revengers! but I don't tell you the love interest. -Only a small amount of the population has been brought into a strange new world where murd...
2K 81 42
What if y/n was included in the manga? Let's see. You've known Mikey since you were little, you remember playing around with him and even creating To...
31.1K 792 54
Started-09/13/21 Finished-11/11/22 Progress of Editing: Haven't started Takemichi is a lovely and brightly boy at the same time he's strong he preten...
5.4K 137 17
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫. . . . 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙮. ...