Klyde And I

By diamondnugget2000

Main character and a robot named Klyde are stuck in space with no contact from Earth. They don't know what's... More

• Part Two •
• Part Three •

• Part One •

6 0 0
By diamondnugget2000

||A/N: The intro is based off the clip, hopefully this chapter turns into something that I continue and like. I hope you like it too!! ||

"Good morning my little sunbright! The earth says hello!" I crack open my eyes to pure darkness, and see a small figure across my room.

There's a sound of curtains opening, and sunlight streams in to blind me. "Gah!! Klyde!! No!! Bad robot Klyde!!!" The figure across my room is a small floating robot I named Klyde, whose face switched from the smile I programmed him to have, to a sad frown I added yesterday. I sigh and get out of bed, patting my "pet project" on its head. The frown disappears and is replaced with the smile.

Outside the window is Earth. A few months ago I would've been able to see lights glowing on the dark side, like in the movies, but they've been extinguished for nearly half a year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 2.1K 28
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...
99.7K 5.7K 135
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
41.3K 3.2K 30
Rohan Mehra is a successful famous and a rich businessman. He is a responsible and a very strict big brother. He handles both his siblings and busine...
404K 54.2K 140
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး