Maifa Brothers: The Unreveale...

By -J_K_9_7-

16 year old Kim Y/N , the youngest and only girl of the Kim family lives with her 7 elder brothers. For how l... More

CHARACTERS
Prologue
ONE : Finding & Staying
TWO: New Student
THREE: Mission & movie night
FOUR: Movie Night pt 2
FIVE: Taehyung kidnapped??
SIX: Past? (Hyunlix)
SEVEN: Suprise!!
EIGHT: Whats the problem?
NINE: Just a maybe
TEN: Concert-1
ELEVEN: Concert -2
TWELVE: Saving him
THIRTEEN: A lucky escape
FIFTEEN: A travel to the past
New Book
SIXTEEN: The ambush
Epilogue

FOURTEEN: Going downhill

157 3 0
By -J_K_9_7-

((Small intro about our five new characters))

Kang Yeonjun
28
The elder among this brother
Maifa

Kang Soobin
27
Maifa

Kang Beomgyu
26
Maifa

Kang Taehyun
25
Maifa

Huening Kai
( Adopted by Mr. and Mrs. Kang)
24

Youngest among the four
Mafia

Jimin POV

Soon after, we reached safely back to Seoul. At first, we decided to go and find YN to make sure she's safe, but unfortunately Hoseok Hyung mentioned it was better to go home  because Taehyung need to rest which everyone agreed too. Along with that we also made up a plan that the Kang brothers come home with us.

Getting out of our car, Namjoon Hyung went in first followed by Jin,and Jungkook who were carrying a stretcher which held a Taehyung who looked so much better than before. Going inside the house I noticed YNS shoes placed on the side. I nudged Yoongi Hyung who was right beside me.

" What happend?" He asked me I slightly pointed at YNS shoes

" I think she's here " I told him, meanwhile Jungkook, and Jin Hyung came back after leaving Taehyung in his room.

" Why are YNS shoes over here?" Jungkook questioned as soon as he came back down.

" Jimin and I were talking about that just now" Yoongi answered him.

" Maybe we should check her room, just to be on the safe side" I told them, to which everyone agreed to.

" Wait a minute, we will take you to the guest room, in which you all can get comfortable, and freshen up" The oldest told the Kang brothers

" Thankyou Hyung, really it means alot" Beomgyu said, while his brothers nodded flashing a gentle smile. After a while we left them alone, heading to YNS room.

Jin POV

We made our way to her room, the room was closed, so Namjoon being in front pushed opened the door. 

" She's here!" He told us. Struck, we all went inside and I turned on the lights just to see YNS peaceful sleeping on the side Felix behind her, and behind him was Hyunjin.

" Awww, she looks so cute" Jungkook said with soft eyes while the other also looked at her with the uttermost care.

" Let her sleep for a while, she will wake up when she wants" I said, closing the door behind me. Everyone was about to go to their respective rooms, but I stopped them.

" What's wrong?" Jimin questioned.

Take a deep breath I said ::: " Don't tell YN about Taehyung, don't tell her he's alive, we will tell her later for sure not now though."

It took a while for everyone to answer, in the end they all gave a " Yes okay" look, and went to their rooms.

FEW HOURS LATER:

YN POV

My thirst woke me up from my sleep, I grabbed a water bottle that was placed on my side table, but then I heard voices downstairs. I instantly realised that I belonged to Hoseok oppa. I got curious, I didn't want to go alone, so I made up my mind to wake Felix, and Hyunjin who were slepping right next to me.

" Lixxie,lixxie wake upp"  I said

" Whaaaattt let me sleep" he replied back. I completely ignored him saying

" Felix, I think their back" I told him, hearing that he was now wide awake

" Now, that you mention it I do hear some voices chit chatting" he said, I guess all this commotion  must have woken up Hyunjin. Rubbing his eyes he asked

" What's wrong?, your so noi- wait a minute YN is that Jungkook Hyung I hear speaking?" He asked looking very confused.

" Yep, lets go freshen up then go downstairs" I said to which we all agreed to. Within 15 minutes we were done, and making our way to the living room.

" oppas?" I said causing a bunch of eyes to look at me, with that I also seemed to notice five people who I don't know.

" Oh YN I see your up" Jin oppa said making me come out of my thoughts.

" Hello Hyungs" Felix and Hyunjin said politely getting a small hello back. We slowly sat on an empty sofa then suddenly we were bombarded with loads of questions. Most of them were " How did you escape". Thankfully one of the new faced guy told everyone:

" um- Hyung not to be disrespectful but how about we let YN speak". Everyone than stopped and looked at us.

" Thankyou um-" I said looking at the guy who's name I didn't know.

" Taehyun" he answered me. For a moment I thought he said " Taehyung" but then I realised it was " Taehyun". I gave a small nod in understandment.

" Before I say anything, is Taehyung oppa okay?" I asked my brothers, they all looked a bit hesitant before they answered me.

" He's okay right?" I asked again, still I got no answer.

" Hyung is he alright?" This time it was Felix who asked.

" YN,listen the Bullet was in very deep and he lost way to much blood so he......." Namjoon oppa stopped even before he could finish his sentence. Eventually, I did understand where this is going unfortunately I want to hear it from their side.

" He's gone YN'" Jungkook oppa said to me in a very low tone, barely a whisper.

" And how are you all so calm?" I asked them, finishing on I said.

"YOU ALL ARE UNBELIEVABLE, WHATS GOING ON? FIRSTLY, I FIND GUNS IN YOUR LUGGAGE, THEN YOU ALL TELL ME NOT TO GO INISDE A ROOM, ONWARDS WE HEAD TO THE CONCERT SOME GUY SHOT ON OF US, KIDNAPPING ME, NOW BACK HOME THEIR ARE FIVE PEOPLE WHO I BARELY-" I practically was yelling, I was way to fed-up, I wanted to finish of but I was cut of by an angry Namjoon oppa who said.

'" KIM YN, thats-'" I couldn't hold myself in anymore I yelled out.....

" It's HWANG YN" I said. With in minutes all the angry faces turned into guilty ones.

" It's the truth right Hyung?" Hyunjin said to my brothers, while tears were running down my eyes. Felix saw this, and hugged my tight, while I miserably cry in his embrace.

" Yes, YN it true" Jin said.

" We're sorr-" he continued on, but I stopped him

" I don't want to hear it" I said, and I made my way to my room, my side eye saw Felix and Hyunjin follow me.

" We messed up, big time'" was the last thing I heard from Yoongi oppa, before slaming my rooms door.

Hyunjin POV

Going to YNS room she went and sat on her bed. I sat on the  left side, Felix on the right.  Honestly, I think she's deeply thinking about something

" Hyunjin didn't you say that our father was a mafia?" She asked me,

" Yeah, he was" I answered back

" He was a Maifa, he died because another mafia gang killed him, as they were enemies. I got taken by that gang, meaning the people I'm was living with are.........

............

MAFIAS" she said finished on.

'" Now that I think of it, it does make sense" Felix said suddenly, I nodded in agreement.

I could see YN crying, she then said something, and we went to see if our suspections were true.

YN POV

''N-no, absolutely not this isn't, isn't true. H-How can they even think about not telling me earlier? This is way out of hand I need to talk to them right now.'' 

I was sobbing uncontrollably,  I oppend my rooms door, and with Felix, and Hyunjin I went to the living room. Reaching there I once  again all eyes were on me. Before anyone could say anything I said............

....
...

.
.
.

.

" Are you all  Maifas?"

(( Excuse any spelling errors))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 4.6K 96
A girl, she is Kang YN. Her life was not normal but fine until her mother gets married to a rich businessman who fall in love with her mother. They a...
146K 3.4K 26
Choi Y/N, 22 year old girl spent her 16 years in Korea with her father, whom she loved and cared the most. Unfortunately after his death she became...
46.3K 1K 55
Yoonsae is Mafia King lost daughter and she is mafia queen but no one know. She got kidnapped by White Devil(Her dad enemy).One day she got info that...
134K 3.9K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...