H20 story

By teenstorysforu

More

Sickness
Full moon
Beach party
Revenge dress
Mako party
Party
Hospital

Children

53 0 0
By teenstorysforu

At 1:12 a boy was born and at 1:16 a girl was born as well.

There names where river Ben Bennet and Luna Emma Cleo Bennet.

Cleo and Emma where like aunties and Bella was like the fun older sister to them both, Zane was gunna be a great dad as he loved the two kids as soon as he saw his children. Riki was a very protective mother and a lovely friend to her kids as they grow.

River the boy had Riki's blond hair and zane's chocolate brown eyes, Luna was the same but instead of brown eyes she had blue.

Riki loved having her children and even though she was never a kid fan, she loved them with all her heart and Zane did too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 9.1K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
186K 6.6K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
87.6K 792 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...
443K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...