Transformers Prime: Fanfictio...

By MarcyWeisinger

Please let me know how this is. This story is going to be about Megatron and Hannah's family and how they sti... More

Characters In My Story #1
Characters In My Story #2
Characters In My Story #3
Characters In My Story #4
Characters In My Story #5
Characters In My Story #6
2 Part 1
3 Part 2
4- Saying Their Goodbyes. Finally Going Home.
5- Part 1 Thinking Of Ways To Save Megatron & Hannah From The Darkness
6- Part 2 The Darkness Arises And Finally Shows Itself
7- Part 3 The Final Battle
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N: Please Read. And Please vote and Comment if this sounds good. doing 6 Parts
16- Part 1 Letting Everyone Know About The Immediate Danger That Lies Ahead
17- Part 2 The Darkness Is Near
18- Part 3 The Darkness Has Arrived. And Learning That It Wants DeathCron
19- Part 4 Thinking Of Ways To Save And Protect DeathCron From The Darkness
20- Part 5 The Darkness Finally Claims DeathCron & Primus
21- Part 6 The Final Battle. Saving DeathCron & Primus From The Darkness
A/N: Please Read. And Vote And Comment What You Think
22
A/N: Please Read.
A/N: I can't believe it.
A/N: Not A Story. It Would Help Me Out If You Accept My Invitation That's Below.
23
A/N: I can't believe it. first time and hit a milestone.
24
25
26 Final Chapter
A/N: Please Read
A/N: Wow 1k
A/N: Finally It's Completed. Added Finishing Touches To Characters In My Story.

1

58 2 5
By MarcyWeisinger

Location: Hannah's Home

Inside Hannah's Home:

StarLight's Room:

Inside StarLight's Room:

StarLight was all grown up in her 20s. She's actually living at her carrier's house. She was sitting at the desk in her room when she felt servos. She quickly turned and she saw her brother MegaLight. She sighs in relief. "MegaLight." StarLight said. "Does mom and dad know that you are here?" She asked him. He gave her a smirk. Telling her no. That their mom and dad don't know that he is there. She groaned. "Use that to talk to mom and dad. Tell them that you are here." She said to her brother. MegaLight groaned. "Why." He asked her. "Because I know how father would react when he doesn't know where his sparklings are." She said and explained to her brother. MegaLight groaned. "Fine." He said. He walked over and grabbed the item. He then pushed some buttons. Soon his father appeared.

"Father. I am at StarLight's house seeing her." He said to his father. Megatron looked at his son and then at his daughter. "Dad. I told him that this idea wasn't good." She said and explained to her father. Megatron looked at his son. "And your sister is correct. But I am glad you are alright." He said and replied back to his son. "But you should've told me and your mother where you were going." He said to his son. MegaLight groaned. "I am sorry father. It won't happen again." He said and replied back to his father. Megatron chuckled. "I don't know about that. Because your sister used to sneak out without telling me or your mother." He said and explained to his son. StarLight groaned. "Don't remind me of that dad. I made a bad decision to sneak out. That was the time when our family was still in danger." She said to her father. Megatron hummed.

"Yes. You are right about that." He said and replied back to his daughter. Soon the doors open to the room. It was Troy. "Oh. Sorry. Am I interrupting anything?" He asked them. StarLight chuckled. "No. You aren't." She said and replied back to Troy. "Troy, you remember my brother MegaLight right." She asked him. "Yes I do." Troy said and replied back to StarLight. "Ahem." Megatron said. "Oh right. My bad. I forgot about you, father." She said and replied back to her father. Megatron scoffed. "Troy. You remember my father right." She asked him. Troy looked at him. "Yes. A lot." He said to StarLight. "It's nice seeing you sir." He said to Megatron. "Likewise Troy. And I am glad you aren't picking on my little girl anymore." He said and replied back to Troy.

"Father. Stop embarrassing me." She said to her father. "I ain't." He said and replied back to his daughter. "Megsy. I need you." Your voice said. Megatron sighs. "Look you two be good." He said to his children. He then looked at Troy. "And as for you Troy. I am keeping my eyes on you boy." He said to Troy. Soon the call ended. Troy looked at StarLight. "That was unexpected." He said to StarLight. "Yeah. That was." She said and replied back to Troy. "You are still up for that date." He asked her. She nodded. "Oh. Sissy got a hot date." He said to his sister. StarLight gasps. "Out MegaLight." She said to her brother. "Jeez. Party pooper." He said to his sister. He then walked off. Soon Troy and StarLight decided on what to do for their date.

Location: Nemesis

Inside The Nemesis:

In The Halls:

Megatron was looking at the results. He looked up and saw Soundwave. "Soundwave." He said. Soundwave looked up and saw his master. He walked over. "Yes, master." He said and replied back to his master. "How's the project coming along with repairing the new Kaon on Cybertron?" He asked him. "It's going well. Majesty is really excited about seeing our home planet." He said and replied back to his master. Megatron chuckled. "Yes. I know. I have been wanting her to see where we came from." He said to Soundwave. "Sir." A voice said. Megatron turned. "Yes. What is it?" Megatron said and replied back to his soldier. "Sir. Majesty wants to see you when you are free." He said to his master. Megatron nodded. "Thank you for letting me know." He said and replied back to the soldier. "You're welcome, my Liege." The soldier said to his master. The soldier walked off. "Excuse me, Soundwave. The queen needs me." He said to Soundwave. Soundwave nodded. Megatron walked off to see what you wanted. He watched his master walk off. Soundwave walked off heading to his room.

Throne Room:

I was in the throne room looking at some things when I heard the doors open to the throne room. I turned and saw my warlord. "There you are. I have something for you." I said. "Hannah. You don't need to get me anything. I have you, my queen. And that's all I need." He said and replied back to me. I walked over and grabbed the items. "Close your eyes." I looked and saw him closing his eyes. I then walked over. I placed the item over his shoulders and placed the other in his servos. "Okay. You can open your eyes now." Megatron opened his optics. He looked down and he saw a beautiful sword in his servos. "Oh. Hannah. It's beautiful, my queen." I smiled. "Megsy. Look in the mirror." I pointed to the mirror. He turned and he walked over.

He looked and he was shocked. "Oh Hannah." He looked at what was on his shoulders. It was a cape. He placed the sword down and he immediately hugged you. "This is why I love you my queen." I smiled. "I know. So our son was visiting his sister." I asked him. "Yes. He was. I told him he should've told me and you where he was going." He said and replied back to me. "Yes. He should've. But I think he probably learned his lesson. So that project is almost done. I really want to see Kaon and Planet Cybertron." I said to Megatron. He chuckled. "Almost. I spoke to Soundwave. And he said to me that it's almost done." He said and replied back to me. I nodded. Soon we both kissed each other. We then both walked off enjoying each other.

Location: Planet Cybertron

On Planet Cybertron

Everyone was busy rebuilding the buildings and everything. They were happy that the war was finally over thanks to the mere human which was you. But they know that you are Cybertronian. But some care and don't care. They are just happy that the war is finally over.

Location: New Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

Everyone was also busy rebuilding the buildings and everything on the new planet Kaon. They were happy that the war was finally over thanks to their master's queen. But new people heard that their leader's queen used to be human. But now they know that you are Cybertronian. But some care and don't care. They are just happy that the war is finally over.

Kaon Palace:

Inside The Kaon Place:

Throne Room:

The Vehicons were busy rebuilding the throne room. They were repairing the computers and the throne for their master and the queen when a bridge opened up in the room. They looked and they saw their master and the queen stepping out. They both bowed. Megatron saw this and nodded. I tugged on Megatron's arm. He looked at me. "Show me around." I asked him. He chuckled. "Alright. Come on. I'll show you around. But only in the good places, my queen." He said and replied back to me. I smiled and giggled. Because I knew what he meant. He then took my hand and showed me around inside the palace and outside the palace.

Outside The Kaon Palace:

Inside The Pavilion:

I looked and saw different things. I turned and saw a statue. I went over. Megatron chuckled. He walked over. I looked at the statue. And it was a statue of me and Megatron. I looked at him. "Megatron." I said. He looked at me. "Well, that's the first. You usually call me Megsy." He said and replied back to me. I smiled. "I switched it up. You requested to get that made." I asked him. He nodded. "Yes. I did. To resemble our dedication and our love. But your statue is very special. Because you help stop the war. And everyone is happy about that. They cherish you like I do with you." He said and replied back to me. "And look over there, my queen." He asked me. I turned and I was shocked. "Megsy."

I walked over and looked at the statues. It was with all of our family. Including my family. I almost couldn't take this shock. My legs gave out. Megatron quickly went over. "I'm fine, Megsy." I immediately hugged him. "You're the best warlord and the best husband I can ever have." I said and whispered in his receptors. He smiled. "And you're the best queen and wife I could ever have." He said and whispered back to me. He slowly got up. You were wondering what he was doing and you realized what he was doing. Soon before you knew it you were dancing with your warlord. Soon you both felt the sun and the moon from the planet Cybertron glimmering and glistening on both of your armors.

Location: Planet Earth

Fast Food Restaurant:

Inside The Fast Food Restaurant:

StarLight and Troy walked in and they sat down. "Troy. I want to thank you for not telling anyone about my family." She said to Troy. He smiled. "You're welcome. But to be honest, I am scared of your father. He looks really intimidating." He said and explained to StarLight. She smiled and chuckled. "Yes. I know. He's always been like that for as long as I can remember." She said and replied back to Troy. StarLight looked and she saw Susie hanging out with her friends. Susie looked and saw StarLight. She immediately got up and ran over and hugged StarLight. "Hello Susie. It's been a while." She said to Susie. Susie giggled. "Yes it has." She said and replied back to StarLight. She looked and she saw Troy. "Troy. It's nice to see you." She said to Troy. "Yes. It's good to see you too, Susie." He said and replied back to Susie. Susie looked and realized that StarLight and Troy were on a date.

"Oh. You two are on a date right. She asked them. They both nodded. "Sorry." She said to StarLight and Troy. "Text me later, StarLight. We should get back together and do things like girl shopping." She said to StarLight. StarLight nodded. Soon Susie left. Now it was just Troy and StarLight. StarLight and Troy were enjoying themselves. But StarLight felt that someone was watching them. "StarLight. Are you okay." He asked her. "No. I feel like someone is watching us. But they are watching me." She said and replied back to Troy. Tory looked around. He looked back at StarLight. "You wanna take this to go." He asked her. She nodded. "I am sorry, Troy." She said to Troy. Troy smiled. "It's fine. I don't want you to get stressed." He said and replied back to StarLight. She smiled. Troy and StarLight got their food to go and they left and headed to her house.

Location: Nemesis

Inside The Nemesis:

Throne Room:

Soundwave was in the throne room when he received a call from the princess. He answered the call. "Princess." He said. "Soundwave. Is my dad there? I really need to speak to him." She asked Soundwave. "No. I am sorry. But he's not here. And neither is the queen." He said and replied back to the princess. "Where are they?" She asked him. "They are seeing and visiting Kaon." He said and replied back to the Princess. Soon Soundwave received a message from Megatron. He looked at it. Saying that he is requesting a bridge. He opened a bridge. Soon Megatron and you stepped out. "Actually princess. They just got back." He said to the princess. "Master. The princess needs to speak to you." He said to his master. "Megsy. I'll head to our room to get some rest." I said. He nodded. He kissed my helm. I kissed him back. I then walked off. Megatron walked over. "StarLight." He said. "Father. I… I think someone was watching me and Troy. We were hanging out at a restaurant you know having a date." She said to her father.

Megatron stiffened up. "Date." He said and replied back to his daughter. "Yes, a date dad. Don't worry. I am fine. And I am 20 years old. I can make my own decisions." She said and explained to her father. Megatron sighs. "I know. It's just hard letting you go and losing you." He said and replied back to his daughter. He heard his daughter chuckle. He smiled. "Dad. I know. But you have to try." She said to her father. "I'll try. So are you hurt or anything?" He asked his daughter. "No. I am not." She said and replied back to her father. Megatron glanced at the time. "StarLight. Get some rest. I also need to get some rest. We'll talk about this more tomorrow." He said to his daughter. "Okay. I love you, dad." She said to her father. "I love you too, kiddo. More than you know." He said and replied back to his daughter. Soon the call ended. Megatron closed everything up and he walked out of the throne room. Heading to his and your room to get a good night's recharge.

Megatron's Room:

Inside Megatron's Room:

I was lying on the berth until I remembered something. I then heard the doors open to the room. "Megsy." I said. "Yes, my queen." He said and replied back to me. "Megsy. I forgot. Didn't Soundwave bridge and sent Airachnid to Cybertron moon." I asked him. Megatron looked at you. "Actually, you're right. He did. Scrap. Now we have to watch out for that stupid spider." He said and replied back to me. "Megsy. This means that our family has to stick together and fight whatever comes our way." I said. He chuckled. He walked over and laid down on the berth. "Yes. You are right. Family does stick together." He said and replied back to me. "Let's get some rest, my queen." He said. We both kissed each other. Soon we backed away. We looked at each other. Knowing that our legacy and our love will always continue and never end. "Night my queen. I love you." He said. I smiled. "Night my warlord. And I love you too." I said and replied back to Megatron. We both turned over. Soon before we knew it. We both fell into a deep and peaceful recharge.

Location: Hannah's House

Inside Hannah's House:

StarLight's Room:

Inside StarLight's Room:

Both Starlight and Troy were lying on the bed together. She snuggled closer to Troy. He gently kissed her in the forehead. He then gently took and moved the pieces of hair that were covering her eyes. "So… your father is going to resume talking to you tomorrow. About what happened." He asked her. "Yes. He is." She said and replied back to Troy. "And don't say a word to my father about this. About me and you together in bed. He won't like it." She said and explained to Troy. He nodded. And he agreed with her. "Let's get some rest, StarLight." He said. She nodded. Soon before they knew it. They were kissing. And the kiss was endless. And the kiss was filled with passion. Soon they backed away. They both smiled at each other. "Night StarLight. I love you." He said. She smiled. "Night Troy. And I love you too." She said and replied back to Troy. They turned over. And soon before they knew it. They fell fast asleep.

This Page Was Finished/Completed On July 7th, 2023.

Words: 2,700

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.1K 72
Arceeon rose prime aka arcee is the daughter of Optimus Prime and Causeway. She had the ability to shape shift or as it's called shifting and the abi...
3.1K 71 33
I do not own the photo or the characters. But I do own Sunblast. I created her. But the rest I don't own. Couldn't find a good one. But this isn't a...
435 35 34
Okay. Sorry everyone this book is probably going to be completed/discontinued. I don't write this way anymore. I may come back to it if I want. this...
20.1K 381 24
𝗦𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦! Started in August 31 2022 𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗦𝗧 𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗟�...