ใ€Ž๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐†๐Ž๐'๐’ ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...

By Thepizzaman314

"๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ-๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘" ๐–๐€๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐€๐’๐“

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

194 6 3
By Thepizzaman314

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒,dragons have enslaved the lands,basking in the warmth of the earth,conquering the skies and all those who fought against their dominion. They were a powerful force,an impenetrable species-the looming shadows of their gilded scales and colossal wings impinged dread upon those who watched from below,helpless and awaiting their doomed fate.

For as long as there were dragons,there were dragon riders-ones of similar descent,the blood of the dragon running cold in their veins,and breaching their hearts.

The Targaryen dynasty conquered the land that would become known as old Valyria,they carried the traits of the dragon-warriors of man. Hair white as snow,eyes a blustery,blood-thirsty violet. They were a force to be reckoned with-just as their dragons were.They rose above the lands,scorched their enemies,and claimed the iron throne for utility. First Aegon the conquerer and his sister wives,and now king Viserys I.

The Targaryen line defined everything that the small folk of Westeros feared. They ruled the land given to them for centuries with the power of their domineering contiguity.They were terrifying,beautiful,aristocratic.Their haunting existence loomed over the land-first Valyria,and then Westeros on the dawn of the doom of its extant.

𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐍 was what most would clue,as a true Targaryen. He bore the emblematic ice-capped hair that became representative of the Targaryen line,a stalwart thirst for violence,and the fierce presence of a thousand warriors. He was unpredictable,autocratic,and dictatorial.

A true dragon.

His own dragon,set aside in a cradle at the dawn of his learned conception-Caraxes,the blood Wyrm,too became known for his presence,or otherwise battle cry- a soprano of highly pitched syllables that struck fear in the hearts of the oppressed.

Daemon was a presence to be reckoned with,a chaotic warrior of both man and beast.

Like a beacon of magnetic force,women flocked to him,his ability to charm any woman-no matter her stature,became known-the well astute nickname "Lord of fleabottom" sticking to him like silk. He beguiled,fucked and tossed women aside-using them as a form of pleasure,an outlet if you must.

Until he met her.

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 too,like Daemon-was a cogent force. Skin as clear as glass,eyes a bewitching hazel that had all the lords and lordlings at their weakened knees. Her lips,a plump seductive garnet that charmed the impotent-minded,and her body replicating that of a nymph,a temptress. She replicated what most would describe as-the embodiment of absolute purity,yet her nature rivalled what most thought of her at first glance.

The young Hightower heir became Daemon's very own plague,one that worked its way through his cold heart,and bred an obsession.

It was debarred,immoral,wrongful-a scandalous unity that threatened to tear apart the morals and continuity of the Targaryen dynasty.

Daemon wasn't meant to crave her,to fall-helpless at her feet,like a man devout of God. Yet he did,like one unescorted of divinity.

Aurelia Hightower craved Daemon Targaryen. She wanted him-and one thing that she knew with the upmost of certainty-was that she always got what she wanted,no matter the price she had to pay to possess it.

A/N: So,this is my first official Daemon Targaryen book that I am publishing!I am so excited to finally get back into writing after such a long break from properly conjuring up and drafting story lines. Now,this book idea has been wracking my brain constantly since I first started getting in to the game of thrones/song of ice and fire universe,and have become obsessed with all things Targaryen-especially the men of HOTD,and alive finally given in and decided to write for it!

This introduction has taken-I kind you not,a good 2 weeks to draft due to me being relatively rusty with writing introductions-I've always struggled when trying to convey just the write amount of information to entice readers to continue reading in the introduction without spoiling the book,and despite still hating this one,I've decided to release it as I don't think it's humanly possible for me to withstand re-reading this any more than I already have-I may self-consciously tweak it now and again,but for one-this is it.

Before i continue to introduce the cast,I have to say a few things first-

Firstly,any artwork like the one above are not owned by me- I derive a lot of fan-made art work from apps such as Pinterest and TikTok,that I then edit in an app to fit the book well-this can also include pictures from the actual show. Any artwork that I do know the original maker of will be credited at the end of chapters.

Another think I would like to mention is that I am new to this world and therefore am prone to making mistakes,wether it be through time inaccuracies or name changes-so if I do,just correct me and I will do my best to make the book as accurate as possible.

I may also,before every chapter, add a song link that I feel fits the chapter via YouTube to the top of the screen above the title. You can choose wether to listen to this song as you read or not,but I will be doing that to improve the reading experience-you can also choose to play my Targaryen playlist that I have linked in my bio and will mention when I do a section for the playlist here whilst you read!

Lastly,I know I most likely do not need to add warnings such as these to this book as most of these things are depicted regularly in the TSOIAF universe ,but I will add them anyway to advert possibly triggering readers..

WARNINGS:
This book will contain many of the following possibly triggering topics:
Graphic depictions of blood,gore and violence
Regular foul language
Incest (It's expected at this point)
Graphic sexual scenes
Domestic violence
Child abuse (Otto TW)
Mentions of sexual assault/sexual violence
Otto Hightower in general

I think that's it for the warnings for now. I will add TW's before any particularly triggering chapter that involves sexual assault or domestic violence,as those are topics I do not wish to trigger anyone on in any way,but I have made the decision not to add my usual TW for sexual scenes for a variety of reasons. One reason as to why is that the whole show/universe depicts sexual scenes regularly,or at least innuendos of the sorts,so there would be constant TW's needed. I also think it takes the fun and excitement out of reading a chapter that it appears on. And lastly,if your reading Daemon fan fiction,your more than likely actively seeking out smut in a general sense in fics anyway.

Anyway,without further adieu—-

I present to you—

A DRAGONS DESIRE-DAEMON TARGARYEN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 125K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
2.8M 36.5K 12
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
746K 19.1K 56
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
637K 50K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...