Reincarnated As The Second Ma...

Door hana-akito

One day, I was just going shopping and suddenly I was hit by a truck...? Anyway! I woke up and found out that... Meer

Goodbye...lil Sis...
Weak Big Brother And Strong Little Brother
Kyle And Vincent
Me, You And Him
having og Luke treatment is not fun...
Frustration
learning
Hunter And Preys.
Toy And Butterfly.
my life is not A-okay
a nightmare!
"I'll help you, for a price"
a plan for freedom

I'll Come Back...

284 10 3
Door hana-akito

"..." I go to the garden, and although Miss Anna has told me to stay right there I could not just do that. I go to the garden for a moment just to see if there is something else. The garden is empty but there were lots of flowers and some other types of plants. For a family full of murderers and psychopaths, they for sure take good care of this garden.

"in the story, Christine met Luke here and after that, they both chatted with each other, well that only happened when she was 18. In what timeline am I in? Has the story started yet?" I need to find out if the story has started yet. As far as I remember Luke wears white clothes with yellow patterns, and he also wears a flower on his clothes which causes him to look more holy.

Well, that is understandable why, Luke was heavily implied to hate the dark color of the family, no one forced him to wear the dark color tho. He doesn't fit with dark color, white or bright color is what fits him the most. I look in the mirror, I am not wearing those clothes yet, right now I am wearing a dark suit that also has a red pattern. "...as expected, the dark color didn't fit him" Right now he looks good but that's because he is attractive. If your face isn't attractive you need to know more about fashion, otherwise, you just look worse than before.

"It's to be expected he is the second male lead after all." this is a manhwa world, everyone needs to be pretty except background characters or some villains. At least that's the usual. "in the manhwa they mention that he starts to wear bright-looking clothes after some events and after one day after that the main story starts." I'm not wearing bright clothes right now and this confirms that the main story hasn't started yet!

The story starts with the main heroine waking up from a coma, ah yes...this manhwa is about a reincarnated girl that was killed in her past life. She then tries to change her fate, she manages to get revenge on her evil step-sister who frames her in her past life. Unfortunately, Deon action caused her to kill herself after she realized Luke was killed by deon. It is a tragic story. Poor those two... But back to me now, I don't know when the main story will start, and I also don't have an interest in the female lead.

...
...
...

Ahah! I got an idea before the main story starts I'll just keep myself low and not do anything with the siblings, Luke despite being bullied still manages to survive because he always manages to escape. He also passed the test and fortunately... I'm in the timeline where I or Luke has already done the test. So all I need to do is just keep myself low and make sure they don't have an interest in me. Deon can get the female lead if he wants I don't care about that. I just want to survive and use magic to go back to Jessica that's all.

I sit down on the ground gently touching the flowers, all of them are very pretty... There is a rose and some other types of unknown flowers here as well, chances are most of those flowers are just fantasy flowers. They are all very beautiful... I'm not too fond of flowers but in this dark time, they are the only good things I see here. Beautiful and pure... I gently take one from the bushes, I don't know the name of the flower... But it's pure white,

"..." I just stare at it, the flower is extremely hypnotizing... It makes me want to only look at it forever, no matter what is happening I can only focus on the flower. Is it because it looks so beautifully coated in white? Coincidentally white is also my favorite color aside from blue. I think I know this flower, it was on the main story cover! It is in Christine's hand while she is posing with deon! I guess Deon gives the flower to her.

I continue to look at the flower and try to remember the manhwa.

...

"hey, deon! There you are!" I go to deon, and he glances at me. "what is it?" he asked, I grit my teeth. "thanks to you, that trash has forgotten who the hell is he! He didn't even remember who I was, heck he didn't know about his name! Tell me! What the hell did you do to him!?" I yell. "so he doesn't remember who he is? Interesting..."

Anna: "That does not matter right now. What the hell did you do to him, Deon? Tell me right now!"

Deon: "All I did was just torture him for a moment that's all, I didn't know that he could lose his memory."

Anna: "You fucking bastard! You know how fragile that guy is, what if he died!?"

Deon: "Not my problem, and tell me. You seem to be worried for him so much. Why?"

I froze, Deon is looking at me with his pure red eyes...the eyes that are filled with madness and insanity. I grit my teeth, "Well if he dies you know that bitch will try to murder us. I can kill her just fine but she is father's favorite. There's no way I want father to be mad at me!" Deon looks at me. "very well, you are right."

Deon: "So he forgets about everything?"

Anna: "Yeah, that trash keeps asking me questions and we all know no matter what he would always try to avoid talking to us. But just right now, he seems to not care about it and keeps asking me a question. That alone is enough to convince me he loses his memory"

Deon: "Anything else?"

Anna: "Not much but let's just go to him, you'll see what I'm talking about."

I walked away with Deon following me from behind, "I told him to stay at this place..." What? Where is Luke!? "See?! That trash also makes sure to follow my order! No matter what. Now he doesn't even do that and just goes somewhere!" I grit my teeth, "Argh....! Where did he go!?"

Deon: "There he is."

Anna: "Where!?"

Deon points at the garden, I can see Luke's blond hair, and I immediately go over there. Right before I say something I noticed that Luke is watching the white veliona flower, "Huh..." deon walks next to me, we don't say anything just look at Luke. His blond hair is covering almost all of his eyes, he is holding the flower gently and for a second everything seems to be bright like it was heaven for me...

"hello mister flower, do you know you are beautiful today?" Luke says while chuckling. Talking to a flower...so childish but I can't deny that it makes him look more pure. That being said... It honestly makes him look more pathetic. Deon does not say anything, he just stands there watching Luke.

...

What am I doing...? Talking to a flower? I did go crazy huh? After doing something. I realized I don't have any system whatsoever. Usually in anime or manhwa when people get reincarnated or transmigrate they usually are met with a system that'll help them clear the world. But here, I don't have a system. And I don't have a mission, at least in general. But I do want to go back, so I guess my first mission is to stay alive and use magic to get back home.

"Are you lonely mister flower?" I asked the flower, there's not much to do at this moment. I don't think I'm going to speak with the siblings for long...I'll just ask them a couple of questions and then move on, I put the flower down carefully to not snap it from its root. I look at the blue flower, it looks not just pretty but it is soft as well.

"I'm lonely too, let's be friends so that we don't get lonely together okay?" I say to the flower. I wonder if talking to Flower is something that the original Luke has done. He probably did, living in this place can be stressful. I gently kiss the flower. "now we are friends, let's take care of each other okay?"
... I really am going crazy, aren't I? Whatever, I take one red rose and put it on my clothes. It looks good!

"trash, there you are." I look behind me and see Miss Anna and...someone else besides her? Oh, it must be Deon that she's talking about. "oh! Um... Miss Anna..." I looked down, "I told you not to go away right?" she says to me, I can tell she was mad. Oh no...in the manhwa the family was stated to be extremely cruel, they even torture anyone they want. What if she tortures me? What if she kills me? No, no. No...I don't want to die yet.

"Hey! Answer me!" she yells. "ah...? Yes...you did say to not go, but...i-i want to see the garden for a moment..." I say to her. "forgive me, Miss Anna..." She rolled her eyes, "You better not do this again,"

Anna: "Oh he's Deon, the firstborn son."

Luke: "Hello...um...mister? Uh... Mister Deon? Should I call you...master Deon...?"

Deon: "Anything is fine."

Luke: "Master Deon then,"

...silence. None of us is speaking, this is awkward... "...can I know why I am here?" I asked Anna. "because Deon tortured you." she say, torture...!? Wait what torture!?!? "i-i see...well...may I go now?"

Anna: "Yeah you can go."

Luke: "...um...I don't know where my room is..."

Before Anna could reply to me, Deon cut in, "I'll show you." he said to me, "Thank you..." Deon then walks with me following him. "..." Anna says he tortures me, and Deon is also the first male lead and the one who kills Luke. Thinking about dying is already scary enough, but now I gotta live with him... Suddenly Deon turned to me, "..." he just looked at me... What does he want? I look at myself did I have something on me? Ah, wait. I do have something, it's the red rose I take from the garden!

I take the red rose off my clothes, "do master Deon want this?" I asked him, I took his hand and put the rose in his hands. "the garden is filled with beautiful flowers... Here, I have one~" I say to him. He quietly takes them, huh? Even though he is very scary he does have a soft side to him. Well, he must have a soft side, otherwise, how will the female lead charm him right?

I continue to walk with him, I take a look at everything, everything looks just like how the manhwa shows it. A beautiful yet scary-looking lady and a dark castle... Ordane family is one of the most powerful families in the manhwa so it's not that weird if they are rich. "..." but I also noticed how all of the maids and butlers seem to always run away whenever they see us. Or they just bow to us. In the manhwa, they show that the only people that respect Luke were just his butlers and a few of his other maids and butlers.

If Deon wasn't here I can see myself being bullied by the others... Well, that is much preferable than being tortured by Deon... But the question is... Why am I reincarnated in Luke's body? Also, if I'm here where is the real Luke? Is he reincarnated somewhere? Is he alright? What if he is in my body? Will he treat Jessica right? But won't that mean I'm not dead yet? So many questions and yet so few answers...

My head hurt... "...we arrived,"

"huh?"

"your room."

I look at the door, "Oh, thank you, Master Deon!" I smile at him. After that, I go into the room.
....
...

"wow..." I look at the room, not just that it was big but it is also very beautiful! I am kind of glad that despite being the weakest here they at least treat me decently~ I jump onto the bed! Ahh!! It's so comfortable ~! And this too! Ahh!! Usually, Jessica will ruin my bed but now I can be the one WHO ruin my bed~!

...

But even though Jessica is annoying she's my little sister... No matter how much we fight I still love her... "sobs...sobs..." I cry, Jessica are you okay? Are you eating well over there? Please don't be sad... I'll come back, so just wait for me okay? Once I go back I promise I cook for you, I'll cook your favorite food and then I'll make your favorite drinks...so don't be sad I'll come back...

I promise...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

140K 6.6K 22
A young boy is seen crossing the street when suddenly the infamous truck-sama strikes again! Sike! you thought! truck-sama missed this once but eithe...
477K 13.6K 38
Warning: There is abuse and extreme trauma in the beginning of this story. "This is the first time I've seen a human as small as you." I lightly fli...
33K 1.1K 15
Xander had always been a bright kid almost frightening so and he'd probably be able to rule in whatever job department he choose but there was a slig...
586K 24.2K 68
Rhea, a normal college student who's drowning in loans and debt, dies by the infamous truck-sama. Unwillingly being bounded to a System, She is force...