Dream Team Oneshots

By PoteaSoul

No x reader, sorry girlies. More info in the first chapter. More

Information you will need
Requests
We Need To Leave. - dream team
Guilt - Dreamnap
Kisses - DreamNap
Resentment - Dream and Drista
Do I Not Say that Enough? - DreamNotfound
Just Feel the Feeling - DreamNotNap
Selfish - DreamNotNap
Selfish: Take Two - SapNotFound
Café - Sapnap and Niki
Confessing for the Past - DreamNap
Love is Difficult - DreamNotNap
Friends with Benefits - Dreamnap
Coming Out On Pride Month - Dreamnap
Nonverbal - Dream Team
(Vulnerable)Little Puppy Boy - Dreamnap
Hanker Sore - Dreamnap
I Hate You - Dreamnap
New Title!!!
After Stream Assurance - Sapnotfound
Bad Day - Dreamnotfound
Unprepared, but so Ready - Sapnotfound
Meant To Be - Dreamnap
Warped - Sapnotfound
Sick - Dreamnotnap
Gorgeous - Dreamnotnap
new fanfic
Can't Sleep - Sapnotfound
Two Years! - DreamNotNap
Panic Attacks - Dreamnap
Heal - Sapnotfound
Beautiful Girl - George Solo
Arguments - DreamNotNap
It Takes Two to Trust, Not Just You - Dreamnap
Too Late - Georgenap
Loving Eyes - GeorgeNap
Too Late Pt 2 - DreamNotfound
serious talk
Final Statement
Hi! :D
Please read.

You Didn't Know - DreamNotNap

819 6 8
By PoteaSoul

Duo/trio/ship: DreamNotNap/dnn

Genre: fluff

Plot: It's just how the rest of the night played out really.

Au: none

Trigger warnings: mentions of physical and verbal abuse, alcohol, mentions of manipulation, and scars.

Georges turn for comfort :D

Then some fluffy DreamNap🎉🎉🎉
_____________________________________________

George and Sapnap were currently cuddling on the bed. Dream was in the shower right now, so they took this opportunity to make up for the past two weeks.

"Hey, Nick?" George spoke up.

"Yeah?" Sapnap asked.

"Earlier, you said something about thinking I didn't love you, and still kind of thinking that. Was that- was that true?" George almost hesitantly asked. Sapnap took a moment to think.

"It-. I don't really know if I'm being honest. I was in a really fucked up headspace at the time, so maybe. I don't feel like that now anyway." Sapnap truthfully answered.

"Good. Because I couldn't live with myself if you thought I didn't love you," George said. "But can I ask one more thing?" He asked.

"Of course," Sapnap answered with a light smile on his face.

"Okay uhm. Why did you have such a big reaction when I called you selfish? I'm not saying that's true, and you should like- live with the truth, but I'm just curious as to why it hurt you to the extent that it did," He asked.

"Oh uhm. That's a lot to unpack, but okay. Uhm y'know how my mom was an alcoholic?" Sapnap asked.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah uhm. So I never really like to talk about this, but I don't mind talking about it with you. So when I was like, I don't know, 13 maybe? I decided to pour all of her alcohol down the drain. She wasn't a huge fan of that. She ended up screaming at me, and the entire time, she called me selfish and shit like that. And after a while, when I was around 15 or something, I got a small job and made some money for myself, she kept asking me to lend her some money. She said it was to help pay rent, but it was just for more alcohol. I obviously said no, but she ended up getting really pissed, and calling me selfish again. Saying that I never loved her, and if I did, I would help her out. Hell, she was so pissed, she got physically violent. In fact, she got so pissed, she broke the bottom of an empty wine bottle and cut me with it. Nothing too serious though, just a slash on my back. Left a bit of a scar though." He explained. He spoke about it so nonchalantly, yet you could still see that it effected him to think about it.

"I- d-did- c-could I uhm." George stuttered.

"You want to see it, don't you?" Sapnap questioned.

"I-if it isn't too much for you?" He asked.

"No I don't mind," Sapnap said with a reassuring smile. He backed away from George as he spoke up.

"For someone who doesn't like talking about this, you seem pretty comfortable right now," He pointed out.

"Yeah, I'm talking about it with you though, and that helps," Sapnap replied as he slid off the bed, inviting George to do the same.

"What do you mean?" George asked.

"Well, I tend to talk about this subject more freely and comfortably with people I love and trust. So I don't mind showing you anything, and answering any questions. I feel safe with you." Sapnap said as George slid off of the bed as well.

"Oh. Okay," George said. As Sapnap turned around, George just stared at his clothed back. He wasn't sure what to do.

"You can just lift the shirt up," Sapnap said. He could tell that George didn't want to hurt him or make him uncomfortable, so he decided to help him by giving him direction. "And if you get curious, you can touch it. I don't mind," Sapnap said as he felt cold fingers fiddle with the hem of his shirt. George gave him a quick nod, and squeaked out a quick "okay" as he began to lift the fabric. Soon, a somewhat long, pink line was revealed. It started around his left shoulder blade, and stopped just at the middle of his back. It wasn't extremely shocking, or ugly, it was just a pink line running across his back really, but it was still quite noticeable at first glance.

"She- she did this to you?" George asked. He could feel his heart breaking. Just thinking about how much pain his boyfriend was in both physically and mentally in that moment was heartbreaking. And this obviously wasn't the only scar it left.

"Yup. Turned around for a few seconds too long, by the time I realized what was happening, it was too late," Sapnap said. As George observed it more, Sapnap continued to talk. "I used to hate it actually. I thought it was ugly, but now I kinda like it. I think it looks cool," Sapnap said. As he continued to ramble, he felt a light kiss on his back. "George?" He asked. George ended up kissing a trail along the scar before turning Sapnap around, letting the fabric fall back down and pulling him into a tight hug. Sapnap lightly chuckled and hugged him back. As Sapnap rubbed the other's back, like he always does when he hugs someone, he heard him let out a small sniff. "Baby, are you okay?" Sapnap asked as he pulled away.

"I-.. I'm so sorry you had to go through all that, and I'm so sorry for making you remember everything," He cried.

"Baby, it's really okay. You didn't know, but now you do for future reference," Sapnap reassured.

"No, it's not okay! You have always been so strong, and taken care of us for as long as I can remember. You deliberately did your best to be anything but selfish, and I still said you were! How can you forgive me so easily? I made you have a panic attack for crying out loud!" George cried.

"I'm not sure. Maybe because I can also see things from your perspective," Sapnap answered.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well, I realize that I'm not like- a victim of anything here. Like sure you said a shitty thing to me, but you genuinely had no idea how that would affect me. You just acted off of emotion, not logic. Like remember a few years back when I called you lazy, but you were just really fucking depressed?" Sapnap asked.

"Yeah?" George answered, confused as to what he was getting at.

"It's kind of like that. We both spoke about things from our perspective, and didn't think about, or know how it would hurt the other," He said.

"Oh," George remarked.

"And also, I fucked up as well. I already know how much you hate conflict and getting yelled at, yet I still yelled at you. I could've taken the time to remember that instead of just screaming at you," Sapnap said.

"I mean yeah, but-"

"No George. There are no buts. You were hurt too. You weren't just being an asshole, you were trying to protect yourself from getting hurt any further, as was I," Sapnap said.

"I guess you're right," George lightly giggled as he wiped his tears, Sapnap joining in the fit of giggles.

"C'mon. Let's get back in bed. I'm freezing," Sapnap said. They both climbed back under the covers, George having his head resting on Sapnap's chest. Just then Dream walked in. "Clay!" Sapnap exclaimed.

"Hey baby," He smiled as he climbed in next to Sapnap under the blankets, "Hi George," Dream said.

"How come he's "baby", and I'm just George?" George whined.

"I'm sorry love," Dream giggled.

"How come I'm just baby, and He's "Love"?" Sapnap asked, obviously just trying to annoy him now.

"Oh my god," Dream rolled his eyes, making them both giggle.

"M'tired," George mumbled.

"Then go to sleep, love," Dream softly spoke. The two watched as he drifted off to sleep with fond smiles on their faces. Once he was sure George was asleep, Sapnap whispered.

"So uhm. Welcome home?" He said. Dream silently chuckled, and pressed a light kiss to his lips.

"I feel quite welcomed," He Whispered.

"Yeah. Sorry for like, making you guys think I died or something," Sapnap apologized.

"No it's okay. You were going through so much, especially with the whole selfish thing, so I can understand wanting to get out of the house for a while," Dream assured.

"Yeah. Oh I told him about that," Sapnap said.

"Really?" Dream asked.

"Yeah. He asked why my reaction to being called selfish was so intense, and bada Bing bada boom, he knows," Sapnap explained.

"Oh cool," Dream said. "Also. I'm sorry for not talking to you as much when I'm away. I know you put a lot of effort into making sure you have time to talk to us when you're away, even if it's something small like a little "Good morning" or a check in. I know I don't try nearly as much as I should, so I can definitely understand interpreting that as rejection," Dream apologized.

"Oh my god I'm gonna cry if I get anymore apologies like that. Sweetie, it's fine, really. I know you're really busy when you're away, so it's much harder to talk to us," Sapnap attempted to reassure, but if course, Dream had to dismiss the reassurance.

"I guess, but sometimes I don't really try. Sometimes I just text you when I can. You actually go out of your way to reschedule things, or adding intermissions to certain meetings and shit like that," Dream explained.

"Yeah, but at the same time, you hate going away way more than I do. Because you hate meetings and things like that, you're bound to be more stressed, making it much more difficult to try and plan around things. You just want things to go smoothly, so you just do whatever you're told. I understand that completely, and like I said to George earlier, I was in a fucked up headspace at the time. Half the things I said were solely based off of a bunch of pain and shit. I don't even think that shit now. I promise," Sapnap said. "So for the love of God, please just let me forgive you," He giggled.

"Okay." Dream finally stood down, giggling as well. "But I am going to make an effort to talk to you more," He said.

"And I'm okay with that. But for now, it's fucking late, so we should go to sleep," Sapnap pointed out.

"You're right," Dream said. "I love you, so much," He smiled.

"I love you too," Sapnap reciprocated the smile.

"Goodnight," Dream said as he nuzzle into Sapnap.

"Goodnight," Sapnap said and then pressed a soft kiss on the top of his head, "welcome home," He Whispered.
_____________________________________________

1542 words

No guys you don't understand how many ideas I'm having rn omg. Lol I have nothing for dandelions rn tho, so the next update might take a bit. So enjoy this book while you wait :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 444 20
New kid George has to deal with the popular kid who just somehow seems to hate him just with one look.. Swearing Little NSFW
15.7K 389 32
wattpad i'll start tweaking if u take this down.
2.3K 226 23
"𝖋𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖑, 𝖎 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖑𝖊𝖙 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚! 𝖎 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖒𝖘 𝖙𝖔𝖔, 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜? �...
4.2K 36 43
this book is now, discontinued check out my other oneshot book:))