Y/n Evanstan Instagram Story

By ChelseaHall043

This is a story about Y/n being the daughter of the famous Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan. She loves being th... More

Introduction
Instagram #1
Instagram #2
Instagram #3
Instagram #4
Instagram #5
Instagram #6
Instagram #7
Instagram #8
Instagram #9
Instagram #10
Instagram #11
Instagram #12
Instagram #13
Instagram #14
Instagram #15
Instagram #16
Instagram #17
Instagram #18
Instagram #19
Instagram #20
Instagram #21
Instagram #22
Instagram #23
Instagram #24
Instagram #25
Instagram #26
Instagram #27
Instagram #28
Instagram #29
Instagram #30
Instagram #31
Instagram #32
Instagram #33
Instagram #34
Instagram #35
Instagram #37
Instagram #38
Instagram #39
Instagram #40
Instagram #41
Instagram #42
Instagram #43
Instagram #44
Instagram #45
Instagram #46
Instagram #47
Instagram #48
Instagram #49
Instagram #50

Instagram #36

38 2 0
By ChelseaHall043

@y/nevanstan: 

@y/nevanstan: I'm coming home @chrisevans @imsebastianstan and @scottevansgram. I can't wait to see you all. I missed Dodger the most.

@chrisevans: Ouch. But I can't wait to see you and my wonderful husband.

@imsebastianstan: I boarded my flight a few hours ago. I'll see you soon @chrisevans. Can't wait to see you either troublemaker.

@twhiddleston: Thank you again Y/n. Me and Benedict appreciate what you did.

@y/nevanstan: @twhiddleston it was no trouble. 

@tomholland2013: I loved spending time with you.

@milliebobbybrown: Lovely seeing you again wifey.

@Y/nevanstan: Loved seeing you again too @milliebobbybrown. Can I tell the world the news you told me or not?

@milliebobbybrown: I didn't tell you for you not to post about it.

@y/nevanstan:

@y/nevanstan: MY WIFE IS GETTING MARRIED! I'm so happy for her and the fact that she's found the love of her life. I can't believe that my wife is getting married before me. @stellan.c.bettany where's my ring. Jacob I know your reading this but if you break her heart I'm going to come and beat your ass for breaking my wives heart. 

@chrisevans: Congratulations Millie and Jacob.

@stellan.c.bettany: Babe, we'll get married in the near future I promise.

@paulbettany: @stellan.c.bettany son, you could just do what I did to your mum and just straight up ask her to marry you. That's what I did without even going on a date with her. I knew she was the one from the very start.

@jennifer.connelly: @paulbettany not everyone is like you. They're taking it one step at a time.

@noahschnapp: @milliebobbybrown why did you not tell me? I though I was your best friend.

@imsebastianstan:

@imsebastianstan: I'm coming home as well. I saw my troublemaker's post and I just had to post one as well. We have a few weeks of from filming and all the cast decided to come home to their families for a little. I can't wait to come home and see my babies. Chris too. 

@chrisevans: What is it with you and our daughter bullying me today?

@y/nevanstan: I guess we just miss you that we can't help but bully you.

@imsebastianstan: Couldn't have said it better myself troublemaker.

@anthonymackie: Great filming with you again. Can't wait for people to see what we've been working on, when we finished filming.

@y/nevanstan: When is your plane landing? I'm waiting for your plane to get in so I can come and give you the biggest hug of your life.

@imsebastianstan: I land in about 5 minutes troublemaker. I'll be there soon. I promise.

@robertdowneyjr: The guy in the background haha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 10 24
y/n is a normal women. running her hotel with her friend Chloe all is normal till MCU book the whole hotel for 6 months for stars and crew of TFATWS...
27.1K 692 23
Pairing : Chris Evans x Sebastian Stan Timeline : Around 2017 **Requested** =========================================================================...
15.6K 389 19
Y/N is a 28 year old successful business women with a million pound online personal training platform. She's worked hard since the moment she finishe...
232K 4.9K 64
Chris Evans x Reader story. Y/n is the most successful actress. She has played in Ending Beginning, A star is born, Etc. She Mets Chris Evans throu...