Racconti d'amore - Tales of L...

By partiallypotato

Join the journey of short love stories full of obession, possesion , love and lust with twist of desi spice... More

Synopsis
Characters ๐ŸŒ™
๐ŸŒ™
๐ŸŒ™
๐ŸŒ™
๐ŸŒ™
๐ŸŒ™
๐ŸŒ™
๐ŸŒ™ Epilogue
Characters ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ Epilogue
๐Ÿ‚ Characters
๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚
life update
life update ll

๐ŸŒ™

7K 283 9
By partiallypotato

Oh the relief !  Tears of fear and pain was replaced by that of joy when she heard that familiar voice!

The single word made her believe no one can harm her anymore !
There he was her savior , her Nawab Sahab , her shohar , raging like a mad bull.

His shirt's first two button opened. Hair disheveled... Veins popping out in anger... Eyes pitch black... Pistol in hand... He looked no less than a demon !

" TU YAHAN..... "

BOOM!  A shot ranged in the air making Maya close her eyes in fear.

Shahzain shot him between his eyes without letting him speak.
He caused enough destruction already, no need for any more drama!
He fell on his back with a thud , almost dead!

Hearing the thud, Maya flinched and opened her eyes only to find Shahzain's hard chest. He was hugging her like was away for years not just an hour...

Well only he knows how much scared he was when Inaya called him saying she isn't back home . He went nuts after seeing her guards in the haveli.

He broke his chair... Vase... Plates what not in anger .  He somehow held himself together and tracked her ring! Tumhe pata hi hoga, the ring had a tracker she wasn't aware of! Well in his defense it was for her safety !

The  Shahzain Qureshi, Nawab of Luskh, man who didn't even feared death, was scared, was scared for the first time, just for her.

He sure was always skeptical of Hamid but never thought that he could stoop till this extent...! But recovering his shock , he shot him without second thought.
Giving second chances always lead to troubles.

He hugged her tightly, inhaling her smell to calm his blood thirsty demons! She is safe, she's with him! He kept repeating like a mantra! With his hands he asked him men to take the body away.

He finally detached himself from her and looked in her eyes... Which  were filled with so many emotions!

" GUARDS KE BINA TUM GYI HI KYUN THI MAYA... PATA HAI MAIN KITNA DARR GAYA THA! BS APNA KHAYAL BHI NHI RAKH SKTI TUM! MAIN NHI PAUCH PATA TOH... KAHA KISNE THA AKELE JAANE KE LIYE TUM... " He shouted in his worry came out as anger!

" Humme...humme...nhi maloom tha ki Ha... Ha... Ha... Hamid aisa kuch kre.. Krega.... Hum... Bahot dar gye the Zain! Agr aap nhi aate toh... Toh.... " She said Hiccuping. And suddenly another wave of tears hit her and she started sobbing!

That soft Zain melted his anger... All he wanted to do was just hide her from the world.

He said holding her face go his chest cooing her

" Ssh... Ssh.... Ssh... Toh Kuch nhi begum... Main aa gaya na... Sb thik hai... Tum thik ho... Mere paas ho... "

" Hum... Hum... Bahot darr gye the Zain! "

" Ssh.. Jaan... Sb thik hai... Aaj ke baad apne bina kahin nhi jaane dunga tumhe! "
Shahzain promised himself, he would be cursed  if he let this happen again!

" Bs dekho meri pyaari aankhein kharab kr li hai tumne ro ro kr... Aise faltu insaan ke upr ashq zaya nhi krte jaan... Chlo ghr chalte hain! Sb wait kr rhe honge."
He continued wiping her eyes. While she tiredly nodded leaning into him!

As they both turned around.... Maya saw the pool of blood and her senses left herself, making her black out.

Shahzain held her quickly snd picked her in his arms... His brain froze for a moment and he ran with her in his arms out of the shitty places with his men surrounding them.

He quickly placed her in his car and drove towards hospital driving like a mad man. His heart stopped beating seeing her pale face!

As soon as he entered his hospital... Workers were shocked to see him... It's not everyday you see Founder of your hospital!

But there were no times for greetings... He shouted for a strecher. And placed her on it... Now shouting for doctor .

They took her inside leaving him behind on his knees.

After 2 hours,

Well having two blackouts in a single day doesn't leave person in a good state. That's what was happening with Maya. Her body ached... She found it hard to open her eyes... Those lights were blinding her!

She finally opened her eyes only to see 12 pairs of eyes looking at her.

" Bhabi ko hosh aaygaya! " Inaya shouted gaining everyone's attention.

" Haaye! Mere khud tera laakh laakh shukriya meri bacchi thik hai! " Badi bibi said!

" Aap thik hain begum? " Shahzain asked via his eyes , putting out his worriness which only she could see .  She nodded at him! Making him take a huge breath of relief.

She turned towards her family to see them smiling with oh so twinkling eyes as if dying to say something.

" Aap sb humein aise kyun dekh rhe hain?"

" Begum, we are gonna be parents! "

" Hum chacha banne waale hain! "

" Mai nani! " " Mai dadi " " Main choti dadi"

" Main khala "

" Main koi chacha nhi hoon, meri bhen ka baccha hai... Main toh mamu banunga! "

" Bilkul Hadi Bhai... Aap mai dono "

" Rabba mere bacchon ko hr khushi de! "

Each member has their own share of excitement and why not , it's the first child of fourth generation of Qureshi Family.  Both the new founded parents smiled at their family!

" I think humein bhai or Maya ko celebrate krne ka moment dena chahiye. Let's go out! "

Slowly everyone went out. Leaving the couple to celebrate on their own .
Shahzain was holding her hands sitting in front of her on hospital bed.

" Zain? " She softly said!

He looked up with teary eyes and happiest smile, yes, ladies and gentlemen, The Shahzain Qureshi was crying.

" I am so happy Jaana... You made me a complete man! I love you so much! Aapne aaj humari hr khwahish puri kr di! Waada dete hain begum aaj ke baad aapko or humare bacche ko kuch nhi hoga! "

" I trust you! Humein bharosa hai aap pr... Aaj jo bhi hua... Usska zimmedaar khudko mat samajhiye Zain... Aaj jo bhi hua usse kaala aaya smjh kr bhul jaayie.... Or roshni ki taraf dekhiye..!

We are gonna be parents Zain! Humein ek zindagi banai hai... Humara baby! I am  So happy Zain. Kahin khushi se marr na jaaun main! "

" BEGUM! Yeh marne ki baatein band kr dein! Abhi toh humme apne bacche ki shaadi dekhni hai... Aapke baalon ko safed hote dekhna hai... Ek lambi umr guzarni hai humme saath "

" Zindagi lambi nhi acchi honi chahiye, Nawan Sahab! "

" Jb tk aap saath hai na... Tb tk sb accha hai begum! Ek waada orr dete hain aaj aapko... Jiss dinn aapki ye rooh jismani shaheer chodd degi na... Uss dinn aapka ye aashiq aapke saath hi duniya se rukhsat ho jaayega! "

" Shahzain... Aisa toh na bolein... "

" Begum aapke saath jeena hai... Ab chahe ek umr ho ya ek pal. Maya ke bina Shahzain Qureshi bs khaak hai!
Aap sansein hai humari... Jiss dinn durr ho jaayengi... Ye sansein chodd denge! "

They both touched their foreheads together crying... Overwhelmed with emotions!

Days passed and no one knew what happened with Hamid.

Some say he was killed on spot, some says Shahzain tortured him to death! Some says he was so mercilessly killed by Shahzain that his body wasn't found in single piece!
Whatever happened was so horrific that no one ever again tried to even look at his janeja!

After nine months,

At exact 10:45 pm of 7th July was born the new Nawab of Qureshi family, Sher Shahzain Qureshi, named by badi bibi herself as she saw the same glint in his eyes as her husband's.

After a vigorous 14 hour labour of pain and sweat, the boy's cries were heard marking celebrations in Qureshi Family.

Hussain was so happy he distributed bonus tto whole staff , a way to show his happiness.

Sher Shahzain Qureshi was born with perfect pair of lungs , eyes , hands and legs. He was exact replica of his father, making Maya skull over it .
He was a charmer with toothy grin and  his father's deep charcoal eyes and  perfect black hair.

He was a quite baby never crying unnecessary except when his mother is concerned. He inherited his father's possessiveness for Maya. Sher loves Maya the most anyone can bet on it. Whenever she is in the sight... He needs all her attention to himself making Shahzain irked.

He babbles whole day keeping his mother busy in his antics... He is jaan of haveli, his cries, giggles... Everything cheers up the environment of haveli.

One night, a 8 month old Sher laid wide awake in his father's embrace  , who came here to put him to sleep but ended up dozing himself.

Maya slowly entered planning not to wake up a sleeping Sher but instead surprised to see Sher looking at his father with hsi big eyes and Shahzain sleeping.

As soon as Sher saw her he started wiggling to go in her arms. She quickly moved forward and took him in her arms not wanting to wake up Shahzain and kissed sleeping Shahzain's cheek.

" Sssh... Ssh... Abba so rhe hain na... Humein unhe nhi uthana... Humara Sher toh good boy hai hain na! "

He babbled as if saying yes, I am good boy looking up at her with love filled eyes.

"  Sher toh ekdum good boy hai... Haina! Good boys so jaate hain
.. Sher bhi nini krega.... "

She slowly started patting his back..
Who plooped his head on his mother's shoulder seeking comfort.

His eyes slowly plopped down and he went into his dreamlands.
Maya was rocking him !

As she felt him sleeping, she put him down in the middle of the bed .

And as soon as she turned she bumped into Shahzain chest... Who gripped her waist.

" Aaram se begum.. Kahan bhaagi jaa rhi hain! "

" Aap toh so rhe the....! "

" So raha tha... Ab nhi hoon! " Shahzain smirked !

" Mtlb natak kr rhe the aap! "

" Hum toh so hi rhe the begum... Aapki payalon ki khanak se utha diya! Phir dekha ki aapka Laadla so gaya toh socha kuch waqt apni begum se saath bitaayein!

Vrna saara dinn toh aapka laadla aapko chod ta nhi hai... Hum paas aayein toh rone lgta hai! " He complained pouting and Srunching his nose!

" Accha ji! Hum woh humare bete se mera laadla ho gaya? "

" Orr nhi toh kya... Aaye hue 8 mahine nhi hue... Orr humari begum pe haqq jama raha hai... Hume hi aapke paas aane nhi deta!

Orr aap bhi kuch kam nhi... Jbse beta aaya hai bhool gyi aapka ek aada shauhar bhi hai! "

" Hum aapko kbhi nhi bhul skte Nawab sahab! " Maya said softly in her honey laced voice !

" Accha.... Toh zara rukiye do pal... Baat kariye humse.... Pyaar kijiye humme! "
Shahzain said sensually kissing her cheek making her eyes closed on their own achord

Taking the lead Maya gripped his collar and kissed him! Leaving him shocked for a second , seeing her boldness! He came back to his senses and kissed her hard taking the lead .

" Mohabbat ho gyi hai aapse begum... Beintahaa! "

" Humme bhi Zain! Behadh ishq krte hain hum aapse! "

Both went towards their sides of bed with Sher in middle. She kept her hand on sleeping Sher, smiled at Shahzain and dozed of tired due to taking care of Sher as well as the house

While, Shahzain laid there staring at them... Thinking

' Ya khuda teri mehrbaani tune meri mohabbat meri Maya mujhe de di! Meri iss chote se ghr ko kisi ki nazar na lagne dena!
Aaj tk tujhse bs Maya maangi Or tune mujhe de di... Aaj aakhiri baar ek cheez maang raha hoon... Jiss dinn Maya ko tu apne paas bulaega.. Uss dinn mere khuda, ye saansein mujhse bhi cheen lena!

Maya ke bina zindagi maut se buri hai... Ye Nawab apni begum ke bina bs ek pyada hai tera!

Meri jaan ko jo chahiye usse woh khushi dena mere molla! '

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

And this marks the lovely ending to love story of Shahzain and Maya!
Epilogue will be coming on Monday .
Coz I am like government service... Closed on Sunday!

Hope you liked the chapter 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

727K 31.8K 41
โ™•๏ธŽ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌโ™•๏ธŽ
4.3K 107 11
~ ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ~ Story 1 - SADQAY ( FAISAL ร— JANNAT ) - ongoing
514K 47.3K 25
"๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’‘๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š๐’•'๐’” ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’…, ๐’๐’“ ๐’Š๐’•'๐’” ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’๐’“ ๐’˜๐’†'๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’Š...
56.4K 2.4K 37
๐—”๐—™๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก - Beautiful โœจ๐Ÿค๐Ÿชท๐Ÿฆขโšœ๏ธ๐Ÿชž๐ŸŒป This is a collection of Desi Short Stories. The stories: 1. Dilkash โœจ 2. Mukhtalif ๐Ÿค 3. Inayaat ๐Ÿชท 4. U...