Prodigy Idol Sunfish

By minimiru

[Everything is fine but you will die no matter what you do ★] [Synonym for a shitty game of luck ★] [Is there... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65

Episode 14

4K 156 35
By minimiru

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 14

[DASE 데이즈 '놀이(No Games)' MV]

The thumbnail was of the whole group looking at their cards.

When pressed play, the screen turned black.

♬♪♩♬♪♬♪♩

The song started with grand orchestration. The wind blew through Baek-Ya's hair as he sat by the window with his eyes closed.

"Uooooh! It's hyung! Hyung! Hyung!"

Excited, Chung smacked Baek-Ya's thigh.

"That hurts, Chung-ah..."

Feeling awkward seeing himself filling up the tablet screen, Baek-Ya blocked Chung's hand as he forced a strained smile.

- WHOA-OH-WHOA-OH, OH-HUH

The camera gradually pulled back, revealing the castle bathing in the setting sun.

The brass instrument blended with the dark red and blue sky as Baek-Ya's soft voice embroidered the intro.

Then, there was a moment of halt.

The voice vibration, that gave the song a euphoric start was actually a part that did not exist until Baek-Ya came on board. It was a newly added note during the revision as DASE's main vocalist changed.

Once again, Baek-Ya's face came into focus.

The closed eyes inside the tablet screen opened, and the scene transitioned as he looked at the camera. The mood of the song instantly became heavier.

- SHUFFLE MIX, SHUFFLE THE CARDS

OUR GAME HAS BEGUN

It was Min-Sung's introduction.

DASE's choreography began with a formation in a shape of an 'A'. The members were wearing loose shirts with frills on the sleeves and chest.

Their hair, styled with thick curls, accentuated the members' youthful charm, and the addition of jewelry, including brooches, added to the brilliance.

The members were now seen sitting around a table in the garden, dividing and holding their cards.

Min-Sung, after checking the front of his cards, looked around with a serious, pursuing gaze.

The end of that gaze fell upon Yu-Yeon.

Baek-Ya inadvertently glanced at Yu-Yeon. Everyone was concentrating on the video, and the bustle from earlier had died down.

Even though they could have watched it in advance, the members endured until 6 o'clock to commemorate this moment. Baek-Ya also refocused on the music video.

- THE WHEEL OF DESTINY TURNS

The location changed to a luxurious room.

There was a grand chandelier with an ornate chair under it. A crown sits atop the chair.

Once again, the cut transitions to the members checking their cards and rushing into the castle.

- FINALLY SURROUNDED BY PERFECT CONSTRAINTS

IT'S TIME FOR THE PURSUE, BABE

I'M HIDING FROM YOU

With Yu-Yeon at the center, a sharp synchronized dance extended for a considerable duration.

The scene shifted back to the room. Finding the crown, Yu-Yeon lifted it up, illuminating it under the chandelier.

At the same time, the members scatter inside the castle, searching for something. Yul-Mu was not among them.

Chung stops in front of a dead-end door. As the door opens, dazzling jewels were piled up like a tower.

- BUILD A PYRAMID HERE

THIS IS THE FIRST AND THE LAST GAME

At the table in the garden.

Yul-Mu was seen building a tower with the remaining cards.

After placing the final card and standing up, the synchronized dance began again. The beat became faster, and before you know it, it was the chorus again.

- NO GAMES, THERE WON'T BE A NEXT

YOU WILL HAVE TO KILL ME TO WIN

'No Games' gradually picks up the pace as Baek-Ya appears with powerful vocals.

Baek-Ya picks up a sword from the chamber of treasures that Chung has discovered.

Before you know it, the chorus ends, and the song transitions to the second verse bridge.

Ji-Han, wearing a luxurious necklace, steps forward, and the atmosphere intensifies with a fast-paced rap.

- NO GAIN, DO YOU WANT THE HIGH GROUND?

IF SO, KILL ME

I'M READY TO LET YOU GO

HOW NAUGHTY

Ji-Han threw the scissors he was holding. In a close-up, his other eyebrow is slightly raised.

At that moment, exclamations erupted from everywhere.

"Oh~ Han Ji-Han~"

"Keuheum."

Ji-Han, who rarely got flustered, blushed and cleared his throat awkwardly. He seemed to be embarrassed.

The song was now past the second verse and entered the dance break.

The powerful choreography centered on Yu-Yeon and Chung unfolded in perfect unison.

'They skillfully covered me up.'

Although the formation did its job, at the company's request, the camera angle was adjusted in a way that covered Baek-Ya's visibility.

Moreover, as a member who was hastily included at the last minute, the dance break was the most challenging part of the entire choreography.

It was the kind of part that made the choreographer hold their head in pain and suffer seeing Baek-Ya doing the dance moves.

'Mm. They completely rearranged the entire sequence to hide me.'

Thanks to that, the members had to familiarize themselves with the altered sequence again.

However, as the song reached its climax after the dance break, Baek-Ya appears again, making it the pinnacle. It was even more dramatic as he appeared after being invisible for so long.

"Whoa... Daebak."

"Hey, Baek-Ya... You're seriously insane."

In a close-up shot, Baek-Ya hits the chilling high notes. Both the manager and Yu-Yeon rubbed their arms with shivers.

As Chung's low voice softly layered the harmonies, it sent chills down the spine.

"Baek-Ya, would you like some water?"

"Suddenly?"

"Sigh. I have to protect our treasure. Does your neck perhaps hurt?"

As Yul-Mu offered him water out of nowhere, Baek-Ya smacked him on the back without hurting him.

"Stop it."

"Yes."

As they were briefly distracted, the song came to an end.

- NOW OR NEVER

Finally, Min-Sung, who claimed the crown, closes the door with a suggestive smile.

[DASE]

The logo appeared and the music video completely ended.

"..."

Silence settled over the space.

However, shortly after, starting with Chung and Yu-Yeon's shouts, a tsunami of emotions engulfed the practice room.

"Uwaaah!"

"We finally debuted!"

The youngest members began jumping with excitement, while the leader's eyes reddened.

Yul-Mu embraced Min-Sung, pulling Ji-Han and Baek-Ya along with him, and Chung and Yu-Yeon, who had come running, joined them as well.

"Congratulations guys! Let's do our best!"

The manager, who was also overjoyed, sniffled as he leaned in.

"Nam-Kyung hyung, why are you crying..."

Even Baek-Ya's nose tingled with the overwhelming emotions, but suddenly, an annoying presence made its appearance.

It was the damn system window.

[A new quest has arrived!]

[Q. I Will Succeed! (1): Successfully complete the debut stage.

Reinforcement of passive in case of failure]

"Damn it."

Suddenly, he had an ominous feeling.

* * *

At Ulsan Metropolitan City.

The college student (hereafter referred to as Bok-Soong), who had not been to her hometown in a long time, was on her way back to Seoul after learning a lot of things from meeting up with 'Si-Yun's Wife'.

[Boksoong · 9 following · 1 follower]

The apps that were a must-have for any idol fan were none other than Blue Tweet and U Live. Her friend had gone on a long speech, claiming that no journalist could provide information faster than Blue Tweet and that there was no better source for quality broadcasts than U Live.

「Seems like there are homepage masters already. Baek-Ya was your bias, right? First of all, follow a few of Baek-Ya's fan pages and accounts. 」

She was a local veteran who could set up basic settings for a friend who didn't know how to use social media. After completing the setup and providing additional tutorials, Si-Yun's Wife simply laughed and said that the rest will be learned gradually.

"But what's the point of retweeting...?"

Bok-Soong, who got on the train, turned on social media as soon as she sat down in her reserved seat.

Perhaps it was because there were too many properties. Bok-Soong was still lacking in understanding as there was no time to have a Q&A session. As a beginner idol fan, she just decided to give it a try and see how it goes.

The screen finished loading, but there was a lot of stuff. No, it was flooding.

[56 new tweets]

"?????"

She couldn't understand the English text, but Bok-Soong instinctively pulled down the screen and released it. In the back of her mind, she thought it might be similar to InHeart.

And her assumptions were right.

- DASE '놀이(No Games)' MV #DASE #데이즈 #NoGames #놀이

- No Game Baek-Ya's intro paradise (Baek-Ya MV screenshot.jpg)

- (R-Tweet event) DASE debuted with the digital single 'No Games'! To celebrate their debut, we're holding a small Retweet event, so please join us

- I finally found my bias #Baekya #DASE #NoGames I have to go stream the song~

- Please take 3 seconds out of your life to look at Baek-Ya's face, you won't regret it. (Baek-Ya screenshot.jpg)

- His singing is soft and smooth. Try it out #Baekya (Baekya.gif)

"...The music video is out?"

Even the song was already released on streaming sites. She still seemed to have a long way to go as a novice fangirl.

"When did that happen?!"

At 6 o'clock.

She had few followers, but because she followed the topic of 'Baek-Ya', a lot of tweets with his name were being exposed on her timeline.

Quickly grasping the priority of the situation, Bok-Soong made a rapid decision.

"Mu-music video...! Let's watch the music video first!"

Bok-Soong hurriedly changed the app.

Like a ghost, the algorithm was able to anticipate Bok-Soong's preferences as she had watched the teaser several times. She played DASE's music video that appeared at the top recommendations.

- ID has a new boy group coming out so I came to check it, and it is the best of all time.

- The mv is crazy; No, it's their faces that are crazy.

- How much money did they spend on that beat... ID is good at picking their songs these days. AIM's songs are also good.

- A rookie? The guy who's by the window and changes the tone of his voice with vibrations;; But his face looks the most normal though haha

- Their outfits and the music video are super pretty... Let's dig in.

└ I can't even pull off frilly blouses like that. What kind of digestive power is this? ㅠㅠ

- 1:28 His face is overshadowing all those accessories and clothes... Amazing center

- Is their concept a medieval version of Sq*id Game? When the game started, the chandelier suddenly falls, someone dies, and it gets chaotic... In the end, the rabbit ends up wearing the crown.

- The music video, the beat, everything reeks of money... The kids' facial expressions and outfits are all perfect. Especially the one who's rapping, it's absolutely impressive

└ I thought the kid who rapped was AIM's Yeon-Ha;

└ He's Ji-Han :) 19 years old.

- 00:03 This eargasm at the start; Can someone please make a version that plays this part for an hour?

- The voice of the kid who appeared first was crazy, seriously...

└ I agree. The person belting out the high notes at the back seems to be the same person, right?

- 02:16 The kid lying down holding the crown! What's his name? ㅠㅠ

└ What's your phone number?

└ Ah, I was going to write this comment but I'm too late.

└ I knew this would happen ㅋㅋㅋ

└ You guys suck Someone please just tell me...

└ It's Yu-Yeon

- The proportion of the brunette guy is amazing! He's the most handsomeㅠㅠㅠ Does anyone know his name~

└ Na Yul-Mu

- I wonder if it's okay for me to peek at them like this while the princes are playing a game...

- As expected, their formation is different... They don't have to worry about selling the photo cards.

- Medieval pretty boy concept, huh? Ah, sob... From today, my bank account belongs to you guys.

The responses were overwhelming.

Although she found out about it late, according to her friend, the buzz surrounding the group was at its peak from the moment each member was revealed. Suddenly, she felt that this kind of reaction was just natural, and her heart swelled with elation.

Bok-Soong couldn't wait to see them on stage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 11K 74
"If one does, the other one dies." This disease never existed until these two young teenagers go to the doctor to find out they have a very rare dise...
85K 1.7K 81
Counts Total words: 120,757 Average words per chapter: 1,589 Amount of chapters: 76 ~~~ Y/N is a girl from America who recently moved to South Korea...
5.7K 538 41
This life, Is it meaningful?or is it cruel? ~~~ "We can't be together.." "What?..i can't lea...
41.4K 1.6K 47
"How did my life end up like this?" "Because you accidentally made a deal with the devil" Accidents happen all the time and it's a real pity when so...