Aradhya:- His Beautiful Disas...

By SSneha7

His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can b... More

His Beautiful disaster
1. Met a rude Man
2. Den of Lion
3. Ansh is suspicious on Aradhya
4. Little Devil of Reyansh
5. Ansh is proud of his little Rebel
6. The game of revenge starts now
7. Aradhya is drunk
8. Haq hai hume
9. Hurdle arises for Aradhya
10. blackmailing Aradhya
11. Reyansh want to help.
12. Ansh making Aradhya Shy.
13. Aryansh tieing knot
14. It was always her.
15. Aradhya remembering her past
16. Arayansh having conversation
17. Aryansh spending cozy time
18. A sudden Trip
19. The first Kiss
20. Talk of love
21. At the Edge of losing control
22. Reyansh teasing his wife.
23. Ansh provoking Aradhya.
24. One more step
25. Ansh blaming Aradhya
26. It was always him
27. Pain of Aradhya
28. Past of Aradhya.
29. Maya is Back
30. Aradhya's promise
31. A Tattoo
32. The Plan of Aryansh
34. A night to cherish
35. Aradhya leaving Reyansh
36. Ansh missing Aradhya
37. Hum Nahi jayenge.
38. Ansh get to know the truth
39. Scared of future
40. Epilogue

33. End of one chapter

4.4K 347 20
By SSneha7

___________💫

" You want to help me? Why?"

Aradhya asked to Daksh, Supriya is sitting beside him. It's been a day since her mother died and now he called her in a nearby cafe all of a sudden. Reyansh wanted to come too, but she didn't let him saying that he don't have to worry.

When Daksh said that he want to help Aradhya. She couldn't help but to feel suspicious.

" Because till now, we were living in an illusion that our father love us and he is doing everything for us only. We didn't know that he was being cruel to our mother."

Aradhya furrowed her eyebrows at new information. Supriya continued.

" He used to beat Maa. She would act in front of us. He is the selfish Man who want to show his masculinity by putting women down. He is using Daksh and Diya too."

Aradhya nodded.

" And why do you think I'll believe you when you all were nothing but cruel to me and my mother."

She said while tapping her finger on table. Daksh didn't say anything instead of passing a file to Aradhya. She furrowed her eyebrows.

" This file has every information regarding my father's illegal business."

Daksh sighed then said after few seconds pause.

" Aapki maddat karke hum apni maa ko bhi unke jaal se chutana chahte hai."

( By helping you I want to take my mother out from his trap.)

" you can do that by yourself."

He shook his head.

" I am his son, I may stumble for a second. Diya may get weak cause we've spend time with him which was nothing but fake. I didn't know that my mother was going through a lot."

He took a deep breath and joined his hand.

" I am not helping you for my own use but for my own mother. She was never cruel to you. Please help me."

He pleaded at last. Aradhya sighed.

" won't you get feeling of betrayal for your own father?"

She asked.

" I can save my sister and mother and I know that my mistake cannot be forgiven but I want to help you and apologize to you by this."

Aradhya stare at them for few seconds until she agreed.

Since that day, Daksh is helping her. When she saw that Video, she left the Mansion with Reyansh and Adarsh. Some Men of their went to help Tanya, her daughter and Shreya.

Aradhya fit the Mini microphone under the locket of Mangalsutra knowing that Shekhar will be generous enough to not to snatch her Mangalsutra. Reyansh and Adarsh stayed little far from Chandravanshi's Mahal. As per Daksh's intruction both proceed to enter into the Mahal but they had to fight with some guards to enter. Akshay's wife too came here as Per Sulochna's saying.

After entering into the Mahal, Reyansh-Adarsh had to tie Daksh and other hands too, so that Shekhar don't doubt them, not until Aradhya come atleast.

FLASHBACK ENDED.
.
.
.

Akshay who is standing now and was hearing everything, widen his eyes when Aradhya pointed her gun at him.

" I told you that I will kill you before him."

Akshya gulped as soon as Aradhya loaded the gun. Reyansh is staring at her while sitting on couch. Suddenly, Shekhar started to laugh.

" Kya Suryavanshiyo ke paas koi Mard nahi bache hain jo vo ek Ladki se apna kaam karwa rahe hai."

( Are there no men left In the Suryavanshi family That they are getting their work done by a girl.)

Aradhya too looked at him while still pointing her gun at Akshay.

" All of you just dance wearing bangles because your women have taken the job of holding the gun."

Reyansh tilted his head slightly and smiled amusingly at the audacity of this Man. Shekhar was succeed to grab everyone's attention and it just made Akshay to snatch the gun from Aradhya's hands. He laughed along with Shekhar while his wife took a step back with horrified look on face. Akshay pointed the gun at Aradhya who is not looking scared a little.

" I am sure that I didn't fail to make a good friend."

Shekhar said then laughed and Akshay smirked and was about to pull the trigger but before he could-

*Bang*

Aradhya smirked when he fell down and gun slipped from his hand when bullet hit his thigh. He cried while grabbing his thigh and Aradhya looked behind only to find her dramatic husband caressing his favorite gun.

" Oho...Nishana miss ho gya."

( I missed the target.)

Reyansh uttered and looked at Shekhar who is staring at his friend with horror look on face.

" Hamari Biwi ka bada gehra bair hai aap se. Hum unke badle ke beech mein nahi aa sakti."

( My wife has a deep enmity with you and I cannot come in the middle of her revenge.)

He said then ordered two guards to take Akshay away from here and shift him to the hospital. He will talk to police later and will make sure that he rot in jail for lifetime.

" So, Do you want Police to put their hand or just want a brutal kill."

Reyansh asked to Shekhar.

" Hamare hath to kholiye, barabari ka muqabala to tab hoga."

( Open my hands, then there will be an equal fight.)

Shekhar said and Reyansh nodded.

" Vo bhi karke dekh lete hai."

( let's do that too.)

He stood up to walk towards him but Aradhya grabbed his arm and shook her head at him.

" Looks like your wife do not believe you."

" No Sir, I am worried for you."

Aradhya replied Sarcastically to him while Reyansh removed her grip around his arm and walked towards Shekhar anyways.

As soon as Shekhar's hands got untie, he threw punch at Reyansh who grabbed it by his hands.

" Aisi galti mat kariyega."

( Never do this mistake.)

He twisted his hand then yanked it away making Shekhar to stumble back. Suddenly Shekhar started to clap his hands.

" You all played well. You just made my guards on your side. My family is standing against me cause of you. You deserve a praise for this."

Aradhya moved her eyes at Diya who looked at her too. She gestured towards the Vase through her eyes which is just behind her. She knows that Shekhar is again trying to divert their attention while moving towards Sulochna.

" You all did well but-"

In a blink of an eye, he grabbed Sulochna's hand and pulled her in front of him. Taking the knife from pocket he pointed it towards her neck.

" MAA.."

Daksh, Supriya shouted.

" But this wife of mine played really well."

He uttered while clenching his jaw.

" Jaate-Jaate, Inhe bhi lekar jayenge apne sath."

( I will take her with me.)

Sulochna gulped when he pricked the knife against her neck but before he could go more further, He gasp and widen his eyes. Knife slipped from his hand and he stumbled back while grabbing his head. He looked at Diya who just hit his head with the Vase. Her eyes are teary while Supriya pulled Sulochna away from there.

Shekhar collided with a guard who stepped back while Shekhar fell down on the floor.

Humari ye baat yaad rakhiyega Shekhar. Maut aapke samne khadi hogi par koi bhi aapko bachane nahi aayega. Aapka Parivar bhi aapka sath chorr dega.

( Shekhar, remember this thing of mine. Death will stand in front of you but no one will come to save you.  Your family will also won't support you.)

Maya's words enter into his mind which she said to him once.

He blinked his eyes while staring at Aradhya who is taking step towards him. All of a sudden, he could see Maya's shadow in Aradhya. He looked around at his family. His daughter has tear in eyes. His wife's eyes is filled with tear too, Perhaps she is happy.

He looked at Aradhya when she stopped in front of him. She looked down at him.

" Aapko Sazaa to unhi ke paas milegi, Jinke ke sath aapne Gunaah ki shuruat kari."

( You will be punished infront of her with whom you started the crime.)

Saying that she grabbed his hand and turn around. Everyone widen their eyes slightly when she started to drag him away from there. Few guards walked in front of her.

Her eyes turned teary as her mother's words rang in her mind. She dragged him outiside the Mahal. Shekhar is getting weak cause of wound on his head. He widen his eyes when Aradhya turn towards the small house where She and Maya used to live.

She left this house with one thing in mind to drag Shekhar here and throw him at Maya's foot but unfortunately Maya is not present to see him dying.

Guards broke the door and she stare at her house which has so many memories of her mother. She glance at Reyansh behind who blinked his eyes. Aradhya took a deep breath and pulled Shekhar inside the house.

She stopped near her mother's photo frame then looked down at Shekhar. She left his hand in a jerk and he moved his eyes up to find himself under frame of Maya.
His all deeds came infront of his eyes and he stood up slowly.

Aradhya took the gun from a guard. Shekhar moved her eyes at Aradhya when she started to speak.

" Yahi aate the na aap. Hazaro tarah ke dard diye honge aapne hamari maa ko. Yaad karne bhi baithe na to bhi ginti bhool jaoge."

( You used to come here, didn't you?  You must have given thousands of types of pain to my mother.  Even if you sit to remember, you will forget the count.)

She wiped her tears with finger.

" Kisi ne maddat nahi kari hamari. Kaanun ne bhi sunne se inkaar kar diya....To lijiye, Aaj kaanun hi apne hath mein liye humne."

( Nobody helped us.  The law also refused to listen.... So here I go, today I have taken the law into my own hands.)

She said while playing with her gun.

" Naya Saal aane ko hai. Par hum Sabka Naya saal to aapke ant ke baad arambh hoyega."

( New Year is about to come.  But the new year of all of us will start after your end)

Shekhar is listening to her without speaking a word. He can see anger, desperation, frustration and whatnot in her eyes. She waited for this day and when it is here then he can see that her hands are shivering while clutching the gun. No matter how much she try to be cruel but fighting and killing is too different things for her.

" Kill me."

He said all of a sudden making Aradhya and other confuse.

" Kill me in you can."

He smirked.

" No wonder you are my blood but it can not be ignored that you are your mother's daughter too."

She hates it When others recognize her weakness so easily. Shekhar's smirk flew away when Reyansh came and held Aradhya's hand in which she has gripped gun and she felt that all her nervousness fade away as soon as he blinked his eyes at her. Reyansh raised her up and pointed the gun at Shekhar.

He moved his hands away from her and stepped aside but Shekhar is not looking scared at all.

All of a sudden, Daksh widen his eyes as he realized something.

Dad always has one last plan ready. But what is it now?

He said in his mind and looked around the room. His eyes caught the sight of something and horrified look appeared on his face. He looked at Aradhya and Reyansh.

" Ab hume apne marne ka koi dukh nahi hai. Hum jayenge to Inko saat lekar jaayenge."

( Now I do not have any sorrow of my death. I will take her with me.)

He mentioned Aradhya with a sinister smile on lips. No one realized that what is he doing with his hands behind his back.

While stumbling on his step he walked towards Aradhya who is ready to pull the trigger.

" Ek baar apni beti ko jee bhar ke dekh to le."

( Let me see my daughter once.)

Gasp left everybody's mouth and they widen their eyes. Even Aradhya's heartbeat stopped for a moment and she looked down to see Reyansh grabbing the knife that Shekhar used to kill Aradhya just now. Blood is dripping down from his hand as his grip is too tight. His eyes glaring at Shekhar with anger in them. Aradhya looked at Reyansh with shocked look on face.

Shekhar was accepting his defeat but when he found Knife on the table behind him, he thought to kill Aradhya with this.

Shekhar tried to pull the knife back from his grip but he ain't leaving it.

" Ye mat bhooliye ki apni Patni ke sath hi khade hain hum."

( Do not forget that I am standing with my wife.)

Reyansh said and kicked him on the stomach making him to fall back on the ground.

" Inke paas phochne se pehle hum milenge aapko."

( You will find me before reaching at her.)

Reyansh said while glaring at him who is coughing.

" Kill him beta."

Sulochna said after coming to Aradhya's side. Aradhya stare at him and her mother's words rang in her mind.

Aisi maut dena unhe ki unki rooh kaape...

Vo bheekh maange apni Zindagi ki par maafi na dena....

Shekhar screamed in pain when she shot his arms then Gun slipped from herhand and she walked somewhere then came back after few minutes. Everyone stepped back while Shekhar widen his eyes when he saw container of Kerosene oil in her hands.

She started to walk in a circle around him while pouring oil around him.

" N..No please.No."

And she started to move back while pouring oil all the way. Shekhar shouted when a guard handed her the lighter and she lit it up.

Tear left from her eyes as soon as the fire engulfed the whole house. Shekhar's shouting calm down in some minutes.

People like him deserve these things. Some people like him think that beating Women, Having sex with them without any consent is nothing. Women are still unsafe. There are still Monster roaming in the whole world. Even though women are working now, they are independent and can fight for themselves but there are still so many people who look down at Women. Who are not trying to get rid of their patriarchy thoughts.

All are same and when there will no difference, That day the world will progress and touch the height of success.

___________

Guards opened the door and Reyansh, Aradhya, Adarsh enter into the Mahal. They are back and its already Noon.

Daksh and his family said that they will start everything again. Whereas, Akshay had to tell everything to Police as their illegal business need to be expose. At last he will be in jail after the investigation is done.

Today, apart from Aaradhya, many people got justice and Sulochna is one of them.

Suryavanshi's stare at three of them. Aradhya is staring down blankly and without saying anything she went to her room. Everybody looked at her back until she was out of sight.

Reyansh opened then door of bathroom as it was unlocked. He entered and found Aradhya standing under the shower in cubicle with clothes still on body.

Aradhya opened her eyes when she felt his presence. She stare at him while he raised his hand up to her face and wiped her tears.

" Behte paani mein aansu pehchaan liye aapne hamare. "

( You recognized my tears in flowing water.)

She asked with low voice. He smiled slightly and gave a kiss on her forehead. She sighed and rested her head on his chest. He got wet too.

Reyansh wrapped his arm around her knowing very well that what is she felling right now. She just want some comfort and he will surely give that to her. Today's incident has left the deep impact on her. She closed her eyes making the silent tears to roll down from her eyes.
.
.
.
Aradhya sighed while staring at the small photo frame of her mother. Reyansh is outside for some work while she is in their room with all the guns, knife etc she brought with her.

" Humne hathiyar thame sirf unka ant karne ke liye aur Aaj ke baad se hume ise chuyenge bhi nahi."

( I took up arms only to end them and from today onwards I will not even touch it.)

She said to herself then put all the weapons in the quite big box along with the clothes which she wore while killing Shekhar. She locked the box and looked at her mother's frame with a small smile on lips.

" Aapka badla pura hua Mumma."

( Your revenge is done Mom.)

She took a deep breath. She badly needed her mother today but destiny has set up another plan for her.

Her phone rang and she picked it up.

" Hmm.."

She uttered.

" I have got your ticket done after 2 days.  Call me when you get here. I'll pick you up."

Person from the other side said.

" Okay."

And she cut the call. She looked at Maya's photo and started to speak.

" Ye adhyaay to khatam ho gaya Maa, Ab Vaqt aa chuka hai ki hum Reyansh ko hamesha ke liye chhorr kar chale Jaaye."

( Mother, this chapter is over, now the time has come for me to leave Reyansh forever.)

Sad smile appeared on her lips.

" Nhi bhula Payenge unhe kabhi. Jaan nyochawar karna chahte the unpar. Be-intehaan pyar karna chahte the unhe. Par kya kare...Humari Prem kahani adhuri reh jayegi."

( Will never be able to forget him. Wabted to sacrifice my life on him. Wanted to love them endlessly.  But what to do...our love story will remain incomplete.)

A long tear left from her eyes as she said the last line.

___________💫

Here is the update.

Liked it?

Do vote and comment.💁‍♀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 7K 11
Sometimes we all become unwanted by someone we wanted the most. The pain, torture, suffering, anxiety, yearning we all go through is invisible to oth...
75.9K 4.4K 51
"All the dreams that I ve seen for us will come true ,the only difference is that I won't be there in any of them" She had lost her parents in the mo...
1.4M 101K 56
He is the crowned prince of the Kingdom Rakshatra. Everyone in the kingdom feared him as well as respected him. He is well versed in all types of t...
128K 8.4K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...