ARSU :LOVE IS SACRIFICE

By parthjaya

you all know that Arjun subhadra were great lover of mahabharat but they always separate from each other .fir... More

introduction❤
main character❤
other characters❤
prologue❤
1~happy families ❤
2~blessed❤
3~who is gf? ❤
4~punishment ❤
5~mischievous plan❤
7~feeling of him❤
8~new friends ❤
9~angry subha❤
10~friends group ❤
11~subha knows truth❤
12~stress♥
13~outburst♥
14~midnight talks❤
15~best day of life❤
16~cute talks❤
17~a night out❤
18~new feelings❤
19~trust♥
20~vasu and rohini♥
21~sunday❤
22~janmashtami❤
23~is this love❤
24~hurt💔
25~heart break♥
new cover page
26~ HE STILL CARE'S♥

6~played prank on friends❤

272 18 10
By parthjaya

Next morning.

The clock sound pierced in parths ear he get up fast and get ready and run down.

Pritha said"parth you wake up early how it happen ".

Naksh said" May be sun is rise from wrong side".

Parth said"shut up naksh I am going because Krishna yesterday said me to come earlier that's why".

Naksh said"oh I thought ".

Parth said" What you thought ".

Naksh said" Nothing bye".

Pritha said"have lunch parth".

Parth said "no maa and please dont force maa because today I can't be late bye ".

Saying this he started to run out of the house.

Pritha call him " But parth parth".she see him left she sighed.

Naksh said"leave maa he will have something in college ".

Pritha said" Ok now you have breakfast ".

All came.

Pranit came and said" Where is parth ".

Pritha said" He left to college ".

Dev said" Before bhim bhai great did today sun rise from wrong side".

Naksh said"no dev he left because Krishna tell him to come earlier ".

Dev hummed.

They had breakfast and one by one everyone leave.

In yadav house.

Subha get up from bed she make her room clean and she goes to take bath. After taking bath she wear the dress Krishna brought for her after that she wear light pink and white earrings.

She dried her hair and put a pink colour belt on hair and wear a braclet on right hand and a watch on left hand and wear a ring which is given by Krishna. After sometime taking her bag she goes down.

She said"bhai".

Krishna look at her and said"subha I think first day only someone will propose you".

Subha said"bhai".

Krishna said"sorry to say but thats true someone will fall for you,you look so much beautiful so someone will fall for you".

Subha said"leave when it happen we will see".

Ram came and said"please dont do mischievous there I am not there but if revathi see you doing mischievous I will see you both".

Krishna subha look at each other and laughed.

Ram said"indeed crazy".

Revathi came and give curd and sugar to subha and said"enjoy your first day well".

Subha said"yes bhabhi".

Revathi said"in college dont call me bhabhi "

Subha nodded.

Krishna forward his hand to subha and said"so let's go princess".subha held his hand and said"let's go ".

Krishna take out his car and ask subha too sit and subha said" Do you remember our plan" .

Krishna nodded and they reached college.

Krishna said"subha get ready".

Subha nodded.

In college

All ask to parth"where is Krishna ".

Parth said" I don't know".

Rukmini came .

Rukmini said"where is Krishna".

One voice came "I am here".

All look it was Krishna.

Then they all start to ask him question.

Krishna said" I will answer you question later but first let me introduced someone".

Parth said"who".

Krishna said"she is my gf my heartbeat my sweetheart my life without whom I am incomplete ".

Yagna and satya said"gf".

Hearing this rukmini step backward.

Parth said"who is she I meet your every girlfriend who is this why I didn't meet her"

Krishna said"because this gf is special I don't want any one should know".

Krishna said"come my gf".by forwarding his hand.

Suddenly the atmosphere change all look at the direction all though they are seeing a princess. She look beautiful in white dress with earing and simple makeup but heavenly beautiful.all other were just look at her but parth was lost at her.

Subha hold Krishna and smiled at him. Krishna sidehugged her. Satya see her and identify that she is his sister but decided to keep quiet.

Krishna said"she is my special gf".

Subhadra said"bf are they your friends ".

Krishna said" Yes gf she is yagna she is satya she is rukmini he is my best friend parth".

Subhadra said"oh he parth because of whom you always ingore me".

Krishna said"no gf how can ingnore who rules my heart i love you my gf".

Subhadra said"me too bf".and sidehugged him.

Parth feel little hurt when Krishna said my gf to te girl. Then he angrily ask "then what about her".pointing toward rukmini. Subha didn't see her. Rukmini eyes tears up.

Krishna said"what about her means".

Subha look at rukmini and said" Who is she and why is she crying bhai".

All said"bhai"??.

Subha bit her lips and said "sorry bhai I spoiled it I can't controlled when I see her crying".

Krishna said" It's ok gf".

Rukmini said"she calls you bhai you call her gf what you want to say. '

Satya said"let me tell you that the girl who Krishna is calling gf is his sister subha yadav and my childhood friend too".

Rukmini said"then why he called gf".

Satya said"they always say like this because gf means subha is girl and she friend like Krishna that's why gf and subha say him bf because he is her brother and like a friend that's why bf that the logic jot every bf and gf means boyfriend and girlfriend.

Krishna said" You don't trust me I am hurted rukmini".

Subha said"you didn't answer my question ".

Krishna said" Subha you first go and meet principal ".

Subha said" Don't think you get rid of it I will ask you again you should answer me".

Krishna said" Ok my gf now go wait don't go alone you will lost".

Subha glared at him Krishna laughed.

Krishna said"parth can you take my gf toward principle cabin".

Krishna see parth is lost in his sister he shaked parth and said the question again.

He said"yes I will Krishna ".

Krishna said" Thank you take care of her".

Parth nodded. Subha hug krishna.

Subha and parth left.

Yagna feel jealous she was feel insecure.

Krishna said"so sorry that I prank you all.

Rukmini said "sorry for doubting you".

Krishna nodded.

Satya said" Than why don't you tell me Krishna that subha is coming ".

Krishna said" We want to surprise you all".

Satya said "ok now let's go to class".

They left.

To be continued

How was chapter?

Please vote♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 260 15
A fiction based on Arjun subhadra. A beautiful love story arsu there love which starts from childhood without seeing eachother let's see how they wil...
27.5K 1.5K 71
This is story of most beautiful , mature, caring, loveable and best couple of mahabharat they are arjun and subhadra Arjun third Pandav and prince of...
17.7K 1.2K 33
𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴.... 𝘈𝘳𝘫𝘶𝘯 𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘖𝘧 𝘐𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘩....𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘏𝘪...
13.6K 880 63
"The great love story of mahabharat, there love and sacrifice is great , there love cannot be defeat ". "Sacrificial Love: The Epic of Arjun and Subh...