The Night We Met

By XBbyRonniex

"What do you want Malfoy?" "You..." "W-what?" "Your just unavoidable, I can't stay away from you" Grace Fletc... More

Characters
01: The Fletcher Ball
02: Meet the gang
03: Truth or Dare
04: Marcus Burke
05: Platform 9 3/4

06: Home

5 0 0
By XBbyRonniex

Grace's Pov: 

I was woken up to somebody gently stroking my hair, I would have shouted at them to stop and go back to sleep, But I was too tired to care and tried to go back to sleep. 

My eyes still closed, I heard the compartment door open with people entering, bringing loud voices with them too. 

"Shuh!" I heard my comforter whisper to the 'intruders'. "She's asleep be quiet," I heard Draco whisper to them. 

"Aww has Mr. Daddy issues gone soft?" I heard a familiar voice tease him, so why not have a bit of fun; I snuggled more into his chest causing his hand to go back up to my hair to stroke it. 

I found it adorable, Draco never acts like this Infront of the others usually when it is just us two. So, I am surprised why he is now. 

"Oh, piss off Zabini," Draco accidently shouted making all of them laugh. 

I decided to end my act and open my eyes, but none of them seem to have noticed; Why not tease him even more?  

"Don't be jealous that he chose me over you Blaise," I muttered turning my head out of Draco's chest, to face them all with smirking expressions still chuckling. Blaise however did not look that bothered about my comment which was good. 

I looked up at Draco who had a faint blush on his cheeks, it was so cute."H-how long have you been awake?" He asked stuttering slightly; I smirked up at him and sat up straight off his body. 

"Long enough to hear that you have a soft spot for me," I smirked up at him whilst all the others laughed as Draco's cheek became pinker. 

"Shut up..." I heard him sulk turning his face away from us, his arms crossed over his chest. 

I laughed under my breath and layed my head on his shoulder, "It's ok, I think it's cute Dray," I mumbled quiet enough for only us two to hear. 

He smirked at my comment, and looked at me but I was already face towards the others. 

"Where's Poppy?" I heard Pansy ask confusingly. 

"And Theo?" Daphne added, A chuckle left Blaise's mouth along with a smirk. 

Dear Mr., Weasley, 

As Head Prefect of the four houses at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry I feel as if it is only fair to tell 

You this year's new prefects for 5th years. 

The following are: 

Gryffindor- Hermione Granger and Simon Whisp 

Hufflepuff- Olympe Hopkirk and Teddy Gudgeon 

Ravenclaw- Stella Gregory and Jacob Lennox 

Slytherin- Draco Malfoy and Grace Flecther 

I trust you to guid them to be responsible Prefects, some more than others, But I wish you the absolute best with them. 

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus 

Best of Wishes, 

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore 

Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry 

My eyes widened at the Letter. Me a Prefect?! I did not even apply for it... My parents for God's sake. 

I suppose it will not be too bad if Draco will be there with me, I should be thankful it is not a complete stranger. 

I lifted my eyes off the letter and faced Draco "Yeah sorry I guess it just slipped my mind the whole summer," I lied not wanting to hurt him saying I could not of think of anything else. 

He nodded sympathetically knowing what I meant when I said the whole summer. 

___________________________

I stepped of the train onto the Platform, with my Slytherin robes trailing behind me, to be met with a giant man holding a lamp Shouting "Ferst Years this Way!". 

I jumped when Draco held my hand scaring me. I took a deep breath and put my hand on my chest trying to calm down my breathing. "That wasn't funny, don't sneak up on me like that Dray!" I shouted smacking his arm in a very motherly tone. 

"Aww did I scare poor little Gracie?" He mimicked giving me a fake pout. I tried walking away from him only to feel a hand grip onto my wrist pulling me back into the direction Draco was standing in. 

"Nu-uh you stay with me love; we're Prefects remember?" I huffed and rolled my eyes still pissed off from him scaring me. 

"Look come on that was a little funny Gray, If I say I'm sorry will you stop acting like a four-year-old?" He asked, I rolled my eyes once more "Fine I'll stop, what are we supposed to be doing anyway?" I asked since we were just standing there at the empty Platform. 

"Making sure that there isn't any First years are left behind," I nodded in response to him. 

Once everyone left the Station, we finally started heading towards the castle in silence. 

Draco finally broke the silence, "You coming to the party tonight? "He asked me curiously. 

I shrugged "I didn't know there was going to be a party," I replied innocently as he took his robe off to throw it over his shoulder. 

"Huh, well there is it's in The Common Room tonight at 7pm we always have a party on the first night back we managed to sneak in the last couple of times because it's only for 5th years and above," He smirked at me. 

"Hmm but if we are prefects shouldn't we be the ones to stop it?" I asked quirking an eyebrow, I had a valid point, and he knew that. 

Draco rolled his tongue down the inside of his cheek with his eyes squinted "I suppose..." He said but his face soon turned into a smirk "But they don't have to know that do they?" I laughed at his response. 

"Sure, I'll go but if I'm late for my first day at a new school it's all on you Draco Malfoy," I chuckled. 

Next thing I know I am getting thrown over his shoulder and he is running with me towards the castle. I Wack my weak hands onto his back shouting at him to put me down. 

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY, I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T PUT ME DOW-" I shouted at him, but he cut me off. 

"Calm down you lunatic," he said still laughing and put me down, I hadn't even realised it was that quick of a walk. 

I looked up at the school and it was just how Daphne told me it was, the outside of the building looked magical as it is. 

It made me feel elegant, powerful even that I get to live in this place the whole of the school year. It made me feel Lucky, sure it was like this at Beauxbatons but I on my first day I did not feel this feeling that I am getting now. 

The feeling of Home... 

Draco's Pov: 

I was amused by the massive smile on her face, she simply looked gorgeous as she gazed up on the Castle, it is stunning but compared to it at Night on the Astronomy Tower is breath-taking; I will have to show it too her. 

I was still looking at her still taken away from the place I call 'Home', I wonder if her old school was like this, if it was not, I am more than willing to show her the beauties and looks of Hogwarts. I may hate Hogwarts, but that is because of that old hag Dumbledog favouring him over the other thousands of students in this school, the man gives him 100 points to Gryffindorks for tying his bloody shoelaces. 

I have always seen this place as a safe haven, to get away from my so called 'Father'. Of course, I have had Mother by my side, but she is just as equally scared of him like me, growing up I always had Snape; I had always seen him as a father figure seeming as he is my godfather. 

I looked to my right to see Grace still looking up in awe with her jaw open. "Your gonna catch flies in your moth darling," I chuckled as she turned her head away in embarrassment." And I thought that Beauxbatons was gorgeous...". 

I stood Infront of her and offered my hand "Ready Princess?" I quirked an eyebrow questioningly. 

Grace nodded her head and accepted my hand "Always..." She smiled as I pulled her through the front doors of the castle. 

Starting Our new adventure. 

__________________________________________ 

______________________________________________ 

A/n 

Hey girly pops next chapter is bound to get a little bit hot, but I have not decided yet. 

I know the book is not that popular yet but with my other book we are getting there but thank you for support darlings. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 809 31
Draco Malfoy fanfic Skylar Jones, a pureblood witch who attends Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry finds herself falling in love with her bes...
162K 3.6K 57
DRACO X READER FANFICTION Finished The Valentine's is one of the most famous pureblood families in the wizarding world. As Y/N Valentine gets older...
523K 10K 49
The war is over and the students of Hogwarts have returned to school. Everyone hopes this would be a normal year, but the Ministry of Magic has somet...
1.9M 38.2K 58
"I strongly dislike you, Draco Malfoy." Evangeline Hastings is transferring from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts for her sixth year of school. While struggl...