Menace (Chainsaw man x Male r...

Od The_Rizzhashira

"I can't wait to slaughter them all"- Red Hood Disclaimer: Chainsaw man belongs to tatsuki fujimoto I don't... Viac

Teaser
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7- el origen
Bio (Updated)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10- Eternity
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14- Lemon (18+)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16- Samurai Sword
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Season 2 teaser
a/n
Chapter 23

Chapter 6

2.2K 58 17
Od The_Rizzhashira

Author's POV

Himeno:.....(Y/n)

Himeno utters as tears begin to pour out of her left eye

(Y/n): Hey......

As the room was silent from the revelation that the man that had died 5 years ago was alive a very akward tension took place in the room. As somehow a drop of viola's blood hit the floor and the man known as (Y/n) was quick to notice

(Y/n): Shit. (The floor..) Come with me. Let's get you patched up before you start bleeding all over my floor...

(Y/n) says as he walks towards the other floor below them.

(Y/n): What? Gonna bleed out to death? Suit yourself...

As he continues to walk down the stairs as the rest nonchalantly followed him   to wherever he was going as denji held up power and dina assisted her injured sister in walking. After a few minutes all of them were now down to the bottom floor.

Aki: You don't have any medical equipment here. How could you possibly-

(Y/n): Hey can you not talk for, like a second? Thanks.

Aki:....

(Y/n) then grabs a candle and pulls it revealing it to be a lever as a nearby book shelf opens like a door.

(Y/n): get in

All of them then proceeded to enter the hidden doorway as they are greeted with a multitude of computer screens along with a few lights here and there

(Art is not mine)

(Y/n): Shockwave!

As a spider like creature emerges from below the multitude of computer screens. Being purple in color and having a blaster like appendage above it's back.

It then transforms into a humanoid robot like creature with 1 red eye and its right arm being the blaster it had on it's back from its other form.

(Art is mine)

Shockwave: I live to serve you lord (Y/n)..

Dina: Who is this?

(Y/n): His name is shockwave. He's the artificial intelligence devil.

Shockwave: I am shockwave. As lord (Y/n) stated I am the artificial intelligence devil. I started out as a computer but built a physical body for myself by learning starscream's body structure.

(Y/n): Speaking of starscream-

Starscream: Sire! Sire! Why have you brought the humans in here!? That one injured me!

Starscream said pointing to aki.

(Y/n): Starscream...you were supposed to alert me when intruders break in were you not?

Starscream: W-well ye-yea see but I-

Perry: Krrrrrrrrrr

Power then wakes up

Power: Huh?

Denji: Hey look it's the platypus!

The "Platypus" then roles its eyes as it reaches somewhere and pulls out a fedora as the platypus is now standing on 2 feet

Denji / Power: PERRY THE PLATYPUS!?!?!?!

(Y/n): This is agent P. He is the platypus devil, he works as a sort of agent for me when I need information. Such as times I would need information on you, chainsaw boy.

Aki: That explains why he keeps attacking denji and power randomly these days...

(Y/n): Exactly. Though I just sent him to beat them to shit piles because I felt like it.

Power: HOW DARE YOU MOCK THE GREAT POWER!?!

(Y/n) then proceeds to ignore her completely and looks towards his two robotic subjects.

(Y/n): Shockwave, patch the girl with the white hair up. Starscream, fetch some blood bags so the devils can heal. I expect you to not fail me again.

Shockwave: Understood.

Starscream: Yes sire..

Aki: This place is a mess. Considering you have a lot of free time here I'd suggest you touch some grass every once in a while.

(Y/n): Touch some grass? Why don't you go touch some bitches, topknot.

Aki:

Denji and power burst out laughing as aki was just emotionally attacked by the new man. As dina laughs with them and himeno's tears stop falling  as she chuckles at aki's luck.

Denji:Yea top knot! Why don't you go talk to some girls? Like me

Denji boasts with a very wide grin on his face

(Y/n): I doubt you would get any action with that ugly ass face of yours, chainsaw boy.

Denji:

Denji: Grrrrrr! What's your deal anyway!? And how do you know miss makima!?

Aki: more importantly, what did you do to arai and kobeni?

(Y/n): *to denji* Wouldn't you like to know. *to aki* look behind you.

Aki looks behind him go see...
.
.
.
Nothing

Aki: what?

(Y/n): Holy shit you actually fell for that. Anyways. Their alive. Just unconscious. I'll let you see them later.

Aki: Fine..

Himeno:...(Y/n)

(Y/n): Hm?

Himeno: You have alot if explaining to do mister. How could you just fake your death like that!? You think you can just waltz back in here and think everything's gonna be back to normal!? And you didnt even come back home to us!!...to me..

(Y/n): Himeno...

Himeno:...Do you know how your death affected everyone?? Do you know how drunk master had gotten?? My life, my life got a teeny bit happier when I met you and aki...you two were the only partners that managed to survive so long..that I got to comfortable...that you wouldn't die....I guess I was right heh...

Though himeno was usually a cheerful woman this was a rare moment were she would actually show anger and sadness towards someone.

(Y/n): *sigh*...fine.. I'll tell..

To be continued....

Next chapter will be the origin....

Btw perry the platypus, shockwave and starscream all belong to their rightful owners

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

13.4K 385 27
"𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚...
1K 57 6
covered in scrapes and bruises, she seeks death. girlgrief © 2023 denji, chainsaw man
9.4K 153 6
With Kyoto known for its own world of bloodshed and mayhem due to the existence of Devils, a former Devil Hunter confronts his most intimate desires...
180K 5.8K 41
Power X Male Reader. The flames poured into his soul, fusing themselves, grasping into the only thing that could give them comfort and warmth, dancin...