The Music Of My Love (Juicy x...

Por carniva1

In which the youtuber, JuicyFruitSnacks is introduced to his best friends sister. As soon as they meet they f... Más

01-planning
02-Meet abby
03-The boys
05-video Ideas
06-Drunk Cooking
07-The Truth
08-Locked Out
09-Confessions
10-Our Love Is Real
11-Final
-A/N-
A/N 2

04-secrets

752 7 2
Por carniva1

8:43pm

It was getting kinda late and the boys were getting quite tired. So we called it a night and headed to bed. Me and Gaege went to my room and I set up the bed for him. I had a small couch in my room that would fold out into a bed. My ex had given me this couch and I just decided to keep it.

"Alright, here is your bed! If you need anything feel free to ask me. Don't be scared to wake me up." I said. "Hey, do you speak Taco Bell like Eddie?" Gaege asked. I chuckled at that and replied with "ya I do. I mean I am his sister after all." Gaege said something but I couldn't quite understand what he said.

Gaege Pov:

It was getting late and I was getting kinda tired. Y/n took me to her room to make my bed. I wanted to ask if she needed help but I didn't want to ask too many questions. Once my bed was ready I got in. Y/n told me that I could ask her anything if I needed to. So I took the opportunity to ask "Hey do you speak Taco Bell like Eddie?" Sh*t. Why the f*ck would I ask that?! She probably thinks I'm so weird. But then I heard her laugh and she said "Ya I do. I mean I am Eddie's sister after all." "I mean you just seem too pretty to be Eddie's sister" I said under my breath. F*ck! I hope she didn't hear that.

5:26am
Y/n pov:

I woke up to hear yelling coming from the living room. I got up quietly so I didn't wake up Gaege. I walked to the living room to see Eddie yelling at someone. "Eddie, what is going on?" I asked "this girl just walked in and when I went to see who it was she started yelling at me and telling me to get out." Eddie replied. I looked at the girl and realized that it was Abby! "Oh my god! Abby! This is Eddie! My brother!" I told her. "Oh sh*t I'm so sorry i thought you were some random hobo who walked in y/n's house!" Abby said. "What the f*ck is happening right now?!" Mully asked. Then narrator came out of his room and asked the same thing. I explained to them what had happened and they laughed at Eddie. Me and Abby sat down in the kitchen to talk.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked Abby. "Well it's kinda hard to say so can we go in your room and talk about it?"

I had forgotten Gaege was still in the room so I told Abby we could go there. We walked in and sat on my bed. "So what I wanted to say was.. I found out that my ex.. he got me.." Abby couldn't finish her sentence. "Listen, it's okay. You can tell me." I said "well my ex.. he got me.. pregnant.." Abby then started crying and I tried to comfort her the best I could. "I just don't know if I'm ready to be a mom yet. I mean I barely turned 21 last month." "Listen if you don't think you are ready to be a mom. I will totally understand. I'm here to support you with all your choices." I said. Me and her hugged and talked for a bit until she had to go home.

Gaege pov:

I heard yelling coming from the living room. I didn't want to get up so I went back to sleep. I woke up a bit later to hear y/n talking to someone. I'm guessing it was her friend. "So what did you want to talk about?" I assumed that voice was y/n's friend. "So what I wanted to say was.. I found out that.. my ex.. he got me.." I think that was y/n's voice. I tried to stay as quiet as I could so I didn't scare them. "My ex... he got me.. he got me pregnant." I think y/n said that! They talked for a while and I stayed quite the whole time. Once y/n and her friend left the room I got up and pretended I heard none of that.
————————————————————————
*734 words*
-A/N-

Ooooh- some drama happening. What do you think is gonna happen? Comment you ideas!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

19.2K 305 24
A small stream fall for a big youtuber but they're just friends guys...?
24.2K 263 23
You do YouTube for a living and you fall deeply in love with someone you meet. You have some troubles on the way but it's all worth it in the end. I...
51.2K 646 17
You are running in the park, then trip and fall. You hear a voice behind you. You turn around to see a guy standing over you looking at you with sad...
14.1K 157 19
Your names Ava and you live with the boys and secretly have a crush on mully but what you don't know is he like you too so what happens on a movie ni...