MHA: The Son Of Ben 10,000

Od AdityaD1Man

It all started when an alien device fell from the sky and stuck itself on the wrist of a 10 year old boy in A... Více

Character Bio
1. Enter, Ken Tennyson!!
2. Ken's Starting Line
3. Welcome to your Hero Academia
4. UA High: First Day
5. The Tests
6. Combat Training
7. Aliens and Explosions
8. The Swordsman
9. Do Your Best Class Prez!!
10. Rescue Tria- Wait its not?
12. IT'S HERO TIME!!
13.Upon Each of Their Chests
14. UA Sports Festival
15. LET'S GO!! SPORTS FESTIVAL!!
16. RACE FOR THE TOP!!
17. An Unexpected Team Member?!
18. The Boy Born With Everything
19. A Battle Between Former Friends
20. Shoto Todoroki VS Ken Tennyson
21. The Successors of Legendary Heroes
22. Time To Pick Some Names!
23. A Very Tennyson Internship
24. Tennysons VS The Highbreed
25. climaX
26. Everyone Else's Internship
27. A Stained Encounter
28. Master and Student
29. UA Students vs Hero Killer: Stain
30. Conclusion
31. Internships Wrap Up
32. The Curse Of The Omnitrix
33. Final Exam Time!
34. Round Two!!
35. Lucky Girl's Disciple
36. Special Arc: Two Heroes Part 1
37. Special Arc: Two Heroes Part 2
38. Special Arc: Two Heroes Part 3
39. Special Arc: Two Heroes Finale
40. The Omnitrix Wielder From Another Universe
41. Deku 10 And Ken 10
42. Breakout
43. Game Start!!
44. The Pussycats!!
45. 2nd Day of Camp, First Day of Hell
46. Lurking Shadows
47. SURPRISE ATTACK!!
48. My Hero: Ken 10
49. Stand Your Ground, Heroes!!
50. Come the Conqueror

11. VERSUS!!

479 11 4
Od AdityaD1Man

At UA, a skinny man in a formal yellow suit walks out of the teacher's lounge alongside the principal of UA.

"Have you been able to contact Aizawa and Thirteen to let them know you're coming?" Nezu inquired from the skinny man.

"I actually haven't been able to contact any of them for the past 20 minutes." the skinny man replied. "Which is rather strange because Aizawa and Thirteen always answer my calls."

"Yeah, it does sound strange my old friend." a new voice spoke up from their left.

The skinny man's eyes widen with shock, surprise and excitement as he looks towards the direction of the voice.

"You...?!" the skinny man exclaimed with a huge smile on his face.

[Back at the USJ]

"It's hero time!!" Ken exclaimed as he jumped alongside Itsuka and Tokio and slammed down on the dial of the Omnitrix.

Upon landing, Itsuka and Tokio immediately get to work and start beating the shit out of their adversaries.

One villain comes in with a right hook for Itsuka but the girl simply ducks and punches her in the gut. Itsuka the uses her quirk on her right hand and grabs the villain and throws her on top of a snake like villain, knocking then out instantly. A purple skinned villain then releases energy blasts from his palms towards Itsuka. The girl forms an X with her hands to defend herself but Tokio jumps in front of her and unsheathes his sword.

The blue haired boy then activates his quirk.

"Enhance vision X2, enhance speed X2..." The boy thinks to himself as his eyes and body start glowing a little and his sword slightly glows too.

Tokio rushes towards the energy blasts and simply deflects them with his sword with no difficulty what so ever.

Tokio then heads straight towards the villain and slashes his thigh and then flips over him and slashes his back making the villain scream in pain. Using the hilt of his sword, Tokio hits the villain behind his head; knocking him out cold.

More villains surround them but are hit by multiple electric attacks. Tokio and Itsuka look up to see the one responsible or the ones rather. The creatures who attacked said villains were small battery like beings.

"BUZZSHOCK!!" the little aliens declared. "Don't worry guys, we got your backs!!"

"And we got yours!!" Itsuka and Tokio yelled out in unison.

More villains start coming in and converge on them. Itsuka and Tokio stand with their backs against each other while the four Buzzshock clones levitate and look around them.

"Alright, listen up you two. I got a plan in mind." Itsuka stated taking command of their little team.

"We're all ears." Buzzshock replied.

"We round them in a single place and when I give the signal, Ken, you give them shock of a life time." Itsuka explained.

"You got it, boss!!" Buzzshock replied. "Let's go guys"

The clones and the the two humans split off and get to work. Itsuka using her skills in close combat makes short work of the long range attackers and pushes them towards the area where Buzzshock had previously taken some villains out.

Tokio having his speed and strength enhanced, slams two villains against each other using both his hands tosses them in the desired location. He then unsheathes his sword and slashes a couple villains and them kicks them away.

Buzzshock and his clones fly around and shock any villain they could find, which would then be taken away by either Itsuka or Tokio.

This would go on for 7 minutes until the intruders were all in place.

"Alright, Ken. Finish it!!" Itsuka commanded as Buzzshock clones himself a bit more.

After finishing cloning, the battery alien and his clones surround the rounded up villains by forming a dome over them. The villains look at the clones in fear who simple smile and start charging up.

"Ultimate move...THUNDER DOME!!" The clones yelled as they fired huge balls of electricity down on the villains making them scream in agony and taking them all out.

After the attack ended, the Buzzshock clones merge back to the original and in a green flash of light followed by a loud beeping noise, Ken Tennyson returns to his human as the team stands victorious.

"Guys, we won against actual villains!!" Itsuka exclaimed excitedly.

"Not just win, we destroyed them!!" Ken added.

"You know we should form our own little team within our class. We work so well with each other!" Tokio suggested.

"Yeah!! We could be like my dad, Aunt Gwendolyn and Uncle Kevin!!" Ken replied.

Itsuka then holds out her fist to her team mates. "Go team?"

"Go team." the boys replied.

"We should probably get back to the others. If they got of their respective situations then they'll probably head to the main entrance. We should do the same." Ken rationalized.

The other two agree and immediately make their way towards the entrance.

[Back with Eraserhead]

"23 seconds..." Handy Man muttered.

"You must be the last boss." Eraserhead stated as he took out multiple villains, ran past them and threw a strand of his scarf towards the villain boss.

"21 seconds, 19 seconds..." Handy Man continued to mutter to himself as he grabbed the strand of scarf.

Eraserhead pulls Handy Man towards himself and elbows him in the gut. However, the hero's attack was unsuccessful as the villain had blocked the elbow with his left hand.

"You keep moving around so it's hard to tell but there are moments where your hair falls over your eyes. It's whenever you complete one action and the interval is getting shorter and shorter." Handy Man stated as Eraserhead's elbow began to decay. "Look you bit off more than you could chew, Eraserhead."

Eraserhead immediately knocks the villain away with a left hook to his face. The hero starts to get overwhelmed by the villains but he still fights on even when he holds his decayed elbow out of pain.

"By the way hero, I'm not the last boss." Handy Man stated as the large creature with a bird like head and the exposed brain suddenly appeared behind Eraserhead. "Eraserhead, meet Nomu. An artificial human made just to kill All Might, the Anti Symbol of Peace."

Team Ken arrives at the central plaza just when the Nomu breaks Eraserhead's right arm; making the hero scream.

"You can erase quirks. It's a really good ability. But when faced with pure raw power, you might as well be a helpless, quirkless and harmless child." Handy Man stated as the Nomu breaks Eraserhead's other arm as well.

"I used my quirk on this asshole, I'm sure I did...!! But he won't budge! Is this his base strength?! This guy's strength is near All Might's level!!" Aizawa thought to himself as he was being held down by the creature.

"Mr. Aizawa!!" Ken yelled out making the villains notice him and his friends.

"Would you look at that, we have an audience." Handy Man stated as Kurogiri appeared beside him.

"Tomura Shigaraki." Kurogiri called out.

"Kurogiri, is Thirteen dead?" Handy Man now named Tomura Shigaraki inquires as he turns around to face his partner in crime.

"No, she's not but I've incapacitated her. However, I'm afraid the students whom I could not scatter have impeded me and one of them, a speedster managed to escape the facility." Kurogiri replied.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Kurogiri, if you weren't our escape gate I would kill you myself." Shigaraki angrily stated. "There's no doubt that back up is on its way. It's game over now... Shall we call it a day?"

" 'Call it a day' ? Are they retreating?" Itsuka asked.

"Can't really tell." Tokio replied.

"But before that let's crush the pride of the Symbol of Peace first. Nomu kill those kids." Shigaraki commanded as he pointed towards Ken and his friends.

The Nomu does just that. It charges towards the team. He almost punches Itsuka but...

"Enhance strength X4, enhance speed X4!!"

Just before the Nomu's fist could make contact, it is sliced in half by a glowing sword. Tokio Aoi stands in between the Nomu and Itsuka Kendo with a battle stance and sword in hand giving the creature a glare. A glare of...a hunter, ready to kill its prey and Tokio Aoi intended to do just that.

Tokio dashes straight towards the Nomu and slashes him multiple times on its chest. The Nomu grabs Tokio but the swordsman uses his sword to pry open the creatures to free himself. Once free, Tokio chops off the Nomu's left hand.

As Ken witnessed all of this happen in awe he noticed something off about Tokio. Although Tokio is now much faster and stronger than when he fought the hoard of villains by his side, he seems to getting tired rather quickly.

"He's getting tired...is it because of his quirk? Does he have a time limit of some kind like me? No, that's not it...it must be something else..." Ken thought to himself as he sees Tokio panting heavily.

"Damn it, I can't maintain my X4 boost for much longer, I gotta finish this...now!!" Tokio frantically thought to himself as he took another swing towards the Nomu.

...

Tokio Aoi. Quirk: Enhance. Note: Tokio at the moment can enhance himself till X4 with one trait only. He can enhance two traits at once with X2, however, unlike his X2 state he can't maintain the dual X4 boost for a long time and tires himself out at a quicker pace than usual if he forces himself to fight in that state. This can, however, be overcome with more training.

...

Before Tokio's sword could reach the Nomu's head, the creature grabs it with its regrown left hand which shocks Tokio.

"Did...that hand grow back?! I thought he had a quirk related to strength and speed!! But this guy has regeneration too?!" Ken thought to himself as he saw the Nomu snap the blade of Tokio sword.

Nomu then uses his newly aquirred weapon to stab Tokio through his gut, an attack the latter could not avoid due to his tiredness from forcing his quirk to give him a X4 boost.

"TOKIO/ AOI!!" Ken and Itsuka yelled out as they witnessed the horrific sight before them.

The Nomu then uppercuts Tokio, sending him flying next to his defeated teacher with the blade still piercing him.

The Nomu then charges towards Ken and Itsuka once more with its arms raised. The boy puts up his arms in a cross to shield himself from the monster. Just as the Nomu brought its arms down on Ken, the boy's Omnitrix beeps rapidly before it forces a transformation on Ken.

The Nomu's arms were stopped in place by a pair of orange arms. Itsuka looks to her side to see a bipedal tiger holding the Nomu's arms as it growled at him. The tiger pushes the Nomu back and uppercuts it, sending the monster flying. The tiger roars loudly as he starts yelling.

"Woah...I've never seen Ken turn into that before..." Itsuka thought to herself as she continued to look at the alien.

"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, NOMU!! ARTIFICIAL HUMAN DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO KILL ALL MIGHT!! THE RATH IS ABOUT BRING THE SMACKDOWN ON YOU!! YOU'RE ABOUT TO FEEL THE WRATH OF THE RATH!!" the alien named Rath roars as he gets on all fours.

Once Rath gets on all fours, he charges towards the Nomu and uppercuts him once more. Rath then punches the Nomu repeatedly and starts to push it back. The Nomu however, blocks the last punch before he punched Rath back.

"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, NOMU!! WHEN YOU HIT RATH, YOU JUST MAKE RATH MAD!!" Rath roared as he unsheathed claws and stabbed the Nomu in the chest and flips him over his head.

"Ugh...looks like the entire world is willing to fight Nomu but All Might. Why are there so many brats getting in my way...?! And not to mention this one is actually keeping up with Nomu!!" Shigaraki growled as he watched Nomu and Rath duke it out.

"Tomura, I believe this is the student our intel told us to be cautious of. He is the child of Ben 10,000." Kurogiri stated.

"You mean that super powerful shape shifting hero from America?"

"The very same. According to our intel, this boy possesses the same quirk as his father. He is very dangerous." Kurogiri replied.

[With Eraserhead and Tokio]

"Oh no, they're in really rough shape...!!" Itsuka muttered to herself as she approached the battered heroes.

"Kendo!!" Izuku yelled out as he approached his class rep alongside Tsuyu and Hanta.

"Midoriya, Tsuyu, Sero!!" Itsuka replied.

Izuku and his group finally reach where Itsuka was and were horrified of the sight before them.

"Oh man!! Mr. Aizawa, Aoi!!" Sero exclaimed as he kneeled down next to the defeated hero and student.

"What happened?!" Tsuyu inquired.

"It was that monster. Those villains called it Nomu. It's some kind of artificially created human designed to kill All Might. That thing fought both Mr. Aizawa and Aoi and defeated both of them. Mr. Aizawa's arms are broken and Aoi has been stabbed by the blade of his broken sword." Itsuka replied.

"Damn..." Sero muttered.

"That's horrible...!" Tsuyu added.

"Have you run into the others yet?" Izuku asked.

"No, we haven't. You guys are the first ones we've met since we were split up. In fact Ken, Aoi and I were on our way back to the entrance before that monster decided to attack us." Itsuka replied.

"Where is Ken anyway?" Tsuyu asked as she looked around for classmate.

"He's...fighting the Nomu." Itsuka replied before she pointed her finger to her left making the others look in that direction as well.

"It's Rath!!" Izuku exclaimed as he watched the fight.

"Rath? I don't remember Rath being a part of Ken's arsenal." Hanta pointed out.

"It must be new!! He must've just unlocked it or something!!" Izuku replied.

[Rath vs Nomu]

Rath grabs the Nomu's leg before he spun it around and sent it flying. The Nomu lands on his backing with loud thud as the ground underneath it cracked from the impact. Rath then jumps into in the air and raises his both of arms before he grasped his left fist with his right hand. Rath then proceeds to slams his arms down onto the Nomu, however, before his attack could connect, Kurogiri opens a portal right underneath him which transports him far away from the Nomu. Rath then slams his arms down on the ground, cracking it making him angry.

"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING KUROGIRI!! THE WARP GATE OF THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS!! ONCE RATH IS DONE WITH NOMU, RATH WILL COME FOR YOU!! AND RATH MESS YOU UP SO BAD THAT YOU WON'T BE CAPABLE OF MAKING PORTALS EVER AGAIN!! AND THEN SHOVE YOUR MISTY HEAD RIGHT UP YOUR ASS!!" Rath roared as he glared at the warp villain.

With incredible speed, Nomu dashes towards Rath. Rath is too slow to see it coming and ends getting picked by the Nomu by his leg. The Nomu then proceeds to slam him side to side Hulk style.

Once Nomu puts Rath down, it pummels him with a barrage of punches and throws towards the nearby fountain.

"UGH..." Rath muttered in pain as he is barely able to keep his eyes open.

Rath tries to stand but falls to his knee as he holds his chest in pain. A loud beeping noise is heard before a green flash engulfs Rath and transforms him back to Ken who was still on his knee and holding his chest in pain as he looked up at Nomu.

"It would appear Ben 10,000's son isn't much of a threat as I thought he'd be. As far as I know, your dad can stay transformed for as long as he wants but you couldn't even keep up that form for more than 15 minutes. How disappointing." Shigaraki said as he walked next to the Nomu. "But still, good job on holding out as long as you did but sadly this is where we part ways. Nomu, finish the kid...once and for all."

Nomu complies and dashes towards Ken. Ken can only stand in place due to his pain from the pummeling and stare at imminent death.

"Guess...this is it for me...I'm sorry dad...I let you down...I'm so sorry..." Ken thought to himself as he finally loses his footing and falls to the ground as the Nomu heads straight for him.

Suddenly the doors to the USJ facility burst open and a blue and grey blur speed pasts the students and the unconscious villains. The blue and grey blur speeds over to Ken and quickly grabs him speeds over to the entrance and puts him down before speeding back down to the plaza and bring the injured heroes and the students to the entrance as well.

The students stare at the blue and grey XLR8 in shock and awe as they begin to smile in relief.

"No way...is that who I think it is...?" Mezo muttered as he stared at XLR8 in shock.

"Yeah...it's him...!!" Ochacko replied as she smiled with tears in her eyes.

"The hero of heroes..." Itsuka muttered.

"Ben 10,000...!!" Izuku finished.

In a green flash of light, XLR8 turns into his human form before knelt down next to his son, examining his injuries.

[ Yes, his outfit has changed since chapter 1. This is Ben's new hero costume.]

[The Omnitrix he wears]

"Dad...?" Ken muttered as he opened his eyes to see father above him.

"Easy, Kenny. You took quite the beating there." Ben replied. "Don't worry, daddy's here now."

END OF CHAPTER

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

53K 394 42
What if Vegeta and Goku weren't the only two Saiyan children to escape? What if a third Saiyan born a few years before Goku was dispatched to Earth...
11.2K 440 8
This is another story about Ayano-God, Masterpiece, Monster. English isn't my mother language, and I also can said 'Sorry, for my not ideal English'...
13K 413 27
Ochako uraraka a 16 year old girl gets transferred to a new school because she is leagues above her former classmates on the journey to becoming a he...
101K 2K 22
(A Ghost Rider and Blue Exorcist Fan Fic.) Dillian Blaze never liked to talk about his father much....mainly because aside from the fact that his fat...