Impassioned Psychopath

By silentecos

"I get jealous over anyone who comes near you. I Don't want to let you out of my sight for even a second, eve... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Four Years On
Chapter 2: Pinefall Island
Chapter 3: A vistor on Island
Chapter 4: Incounter
Chapter 5: Baby Austin
Chapter 6: Phone Call
Chapter 7: House Guests
Chapter 8: Reunion
Chapter 9: Roomies
Chapter 10: Off To Work
Chapter 11: Whore
Chapter 12: Ginger
Chapter 13: Nate
Hiatus
Update
Chapter 14: Amanda
Chapter 15: INSECURE
Chapter 16:Wingman?
Chapter 17:Ramon
Q&A
Chapter 18: MOM
Chapter 19: Confession
Chapter 20: Ethan
Chapter 21: Therapy
Chapter 22: Anger
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24:Sleep Over
Chapter 25: Leo
Chapter 26: As Planned
Chapter 27: NYC
Chapter 28: The Mansion
Chapter 29: Few Months..
Chapter 30: Big Brother
Not An Update
Chapter 31: At The Hospital...
Chapter 32: Escaping
Chapter 34: Betrayal?
Chapter 35:Birthday Party
Chapter 36: presents
Chapter 37: Break
Chapter 38: Picnic
Chapter 39: Mi cielo
Chapter 40: Rage Blackout
Chapter 41:H&Z
Q&A
Chapter 42: Damage Control
Chapter 43:A Baby?
Chapter 44: Captivity
Chapter 45: Girls night...
Chapter 46:Day Break
Chapter 47: New adventure
Dear Reader(s)
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 33:Wishes

464 26 22
By silentecos

Hunter's POV

"How is this possible," Zack asked touching my face.

I slapped it away.

"Are you all seriously going to be asking me that question over and over? If you don't like the fact that I'm away just put me in a coma or something" I spoke up.

"No" all four of them screamed at the same time.

"Don't even joke like that, I'm overjoyed that you're back" Zack said hugging me again.

"Get off me, your crushing my bones," I said trying to get him off of me.

"Honey, I'm never letting go of you ever again" He assured clenching me even tighter.

'Why do they keep asking how it happened, was my condition that bad'

I didn't feel like I was asleep for a long time, it actually just felt like an hour or so. I remember my head ached a lot and I had this uncontrollable urge to just give up because the pain was too much but then some called out to me.

I was back in that same room with another version of me there. I don't know what he said to me but after that conversation, I just woke up, my head didn't hurt anymore.

"Rai, I'm so glad you're awake," A woman said.

When Zack pulled away she hugged me too, I backed away and I stared at her for a while.

"Rai, don't you remember me," She asked.

Everyone else stared at me in confusion. It took a while for me to process her face and recall our relationship.

" Skylar, my memories are a bit foggy still, I apologize, "I said.

She wiped her tears and smiled.

"It's OK, you just woke up, you are not completely healed yet —do you mind if I do a physical examination on you, just to make sure you're OK "She asked.

"Are we at the hospital?" I asked casually looking around.

"We are at the safe house"Amanda answered.

" safe house really "I asked.

I took a look around the place, it was really fancy. Skylar held my hand.

" take a seat first "She advised.

She led me to a couch and made me sit down. She did basic checkups and asked me if I was feeling discomfort of any sort.

"Alright, physically you seem alright but I can't be too sure. Zack we might have to get a psychiatrist to look at him and a physician as well "Skylar said.

" I said I'm fine what more do you have to hear? I am feeling kind of thirsty though. My love could you kindly ask one of the nurses to get me some water "I asked.

I turned to her and her eyes were wide.

"Amanda?" I called.

"Uh yes, I'll go get you a glass," she said quickly.

"Hunter are you sure you're alright," Zack asked.

"I'm okay, geez what's with you? Do I have to scream it out, I'm OK. Don't worry about me" I assured.

"Here, I got you some water" Amanda announced.

She handed me a glass cup but when I lifted it off the tray, it felt really heavy in my hands so I ended up dropping it.

"Why is the cup so heavy," I asked.

"That's it, you're not OK, Brian go get that doctor —" Zack started.

"Calm down, the doctor will be necessary but you don't have to panic this is normal. You have to remember that he just got his memories back and woke up from a coma around the same time, he won't be back to normal right away, there are some side effects and behavioral changes you'll see" Skylar explained.

"Like what," Amanda asked.

She was seated next to me.

"Confusion and disorientation, mood swings, speech difficulty, physical weakness, and difficulty in processing new information, to name a few. his brain is trying to make sense of everything and integrate them into his current self and former self. I'm not sure if that's the case for him but a number of my patients after waking up from a coma after a long time showed 3 out of 4 of those signs" Skylar explained.

'She's talking as if I'm not present'

' I don't see any house help and it mostly trees outside'

'I asked Amanda but she dodged the topic and rushed to call everyone else'

'What happened while I was out'

I glanced at Brian, he was just standing there staring at me with a grin.

"How long will this last" Zack asked suddenly pulling me out of my thoughts.

"I don't know, it varies from person to person. The best course of action is to take him to see a specialist" Skylar replied.

'Somehow, I have to find a way to be alone with Brian'

"What day is it today," I asked.

"The third of November" Amanda answered.

"Uh, my birthday is soon" I commented.

"Yeah, but instead of the grand party, I think we should limit it to just us for this year," Zack said.

"What, Why in the world would you do that, I want a grand birthday party, with the media and VIPs " I commented.

"Huh, but Hunter that's —right now we—are you sure, it would be more fun if it was just us," Amanda remarked.

"Uh you think so, but I really wanted a  huge party, I have a lot of reasons to celebrate," I said.

"But Hunter now isn't a good time, someone is after your life" Zack explained.

I turned to him.

"Ah, are you talking about the guy who broke into the old house? I know it's dangerous right now but you see, my pride won't let me hide away in fear. I'd rather die than let him think I'm scared" I confessed.

"Are you serious, your pride? This is about your life, that guy surrounded the entire hospital and put out a shoot-to-kill order, we narrowly escaped and now you want to go back because of your pride" Zack screamed.

"What did you just say" I screamed getting up from the sofa.

"Nothing, you didn't hear anything," He said looking away from me.

"A shot to kill order, he put a bounty on your heads, the nerve of that scumbag. Its OK if he wants to hurt me but involving my family? that's just playing dirty but if that's what he wants two can play that game. Now tell me who this guy is" I announced.

"You don't know who he is," Brian asked.

"I can't remember the guy's name or face clearly but I do remember he sneaked into my house and tried to kill me, which I can never forget" I answered.

"Rai, you are tired you just woke up, please just take it easy. You need time to properly recover. Some memories are still hazy, right? Don't do something stupid and just focus on your recovery" Skylar ordered.

I tilted my head slightly

"Are you telling me what to do? "I asked.
________

I sighed.

" this sucks "I commented.

" hey there "Amanda commented with a smile.

" uh, Amanda, you haven't gone to bed yet, "I asked.

" I don't feel sleepy. What are you doing in the hallway aren't you tired, Zack has been clinging to you the whole day, if he knows you are still awake he'll come rushing here" she joked.

The whole day, both Zack and Amanda were around me the entire day, they didn't leave my side for even a moment.

I wasn't annoyed being treated like that, I should have been worried about their behavior, they seemed to think if I disappeared from their sight for a moment I'd disappear forever. It actually kind of made me happy.

"Uh, the door, is it a push or pull? I've been trying to open it for five minutes now" I asked.

"Oh, uh let me help you" She quickly said and twisted the nob opening the door.

"Huh. I feel kind of embarrassed now" I blurted out.

"No, no, no don't be, Skylar explained this earlier remember? Even the simplest of things will seem difficult for now, your brain is trying to adjust. I'll be here to help you till you are back to somewhere 96% OK" She assured.

Somehow being around her felt awkward, I didn't know how to act or what to say. To me it just felt like I hadn't seen her for a day but in reality I had been gone for years, I wasn't even sure she had the same feeling for me as before.

I had not even apologized for what happened yet. I made my little vixen cry a lot.

"Thank you, goodnight Amanda. You should rest up" I said.

'I don't want to go away but what do we talk about if we stay here'

I was about to walk into the room but stopped when she held my hand.

"W-wait" she called.

I turned to face her, she looked nervous, her gaze was on the ground, her hands were shaking as she clenched my hand.

"Do you have something to say?" I asked.

"I—I uh I'm actually —" she kept quiet after that.

'I see'

'I guess it would be better to get it over with. What ever she decides is that'

I held her hands and then got on my knees.

"Let me say something first then," I said.

"I'm sorry... It's been a long while hasn't it, I know my past actions have caused you pain. I think that's why I was punished the way I was, a life where you weren't in it was really miserable, there was always something missing inside. I've only realized now that I took you for granted, I'm sorry for making you cry for god knows how long, I swear I'll make it up to you even if it takes my whole life. Please forgive me" I apologized.

She got on her knees as well.

"Why are you apologizing, I should be doing it. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it back then when I told you I hated you and didn't want you in my life. All alone I've been dying with regret that the last conversation we had was a fight. I don't blame you for Blue's death, I love you, I love you so much, Hunter. Life without you has been hell, you have no idea how much I wanted to hold you again, how much I wanted to apologize for acting stupid back then but when we met again you didn't remember me and you always pushed me away—"

I cupped her cheeks.

"What did you say, you love me?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Of course I still love you. You told me you'd light a fire in me that would never go out and I only understood after losing you what you meant. You made it so I couldn't live without you, I wanted to end my life so many times but I remembered that you sacrificed everything so I could live and the promise I made to you that I would always take care of Zack if you ever died were the only source of motivation of waking up in the morning" I explained.

I captured her lips gently pushing her to the ground. She kissed me back. The kiss was salty probably because she was crying. She held on to me tightly. I pulled away and rested my forehead on hers.

"I'm sorry for taking so long to come back. I've played around too long, hiding from my own memories and making my beloved cry for me, it's unforgivable but please could you find it in your heart to forgive me and give us this chance to start over again" I asked.

She hide her face as tears started pouring from her eyes.

"What's wrong, don't you want me back," I asked.

"I-its just this feels so unreal. I'm scared I might still be dreaming, I don't want to lose you again Hunter, I can't handle something like that again. I'm scared, I don't know what to do" She said wiping her face.

"Amanda, I'm not going anywhere. We'll fix everything now that I'm back. I know I've traumatized you so we don't have to rush, let's go by your pace" I suggested.

" I don't understand why I have to be here every time you two are confessing to each other. Why are you on the floor though, are you planning on doing it in the hallway on the floor"I heard Zack's voice.

I was still on top of Amanda, the position we were in was rather compromising. I quickly got off of her and then helped her up.

"I think because it's your hobby to eavesdrop" I commented.

"No, it's not, this is a public hallway, you guys should just pick a proper pla—huh Amanda why are you crying shouldn't you be happy about this? Girls really are amazing, if you turn them down they Cry, and when you return their feelings they still cry, Amazing" Zack asked.

"Shut up asshole" Amanda warned.

"Zack why are you here with a pillow though," I asked.

"My best friend just returned, I want to spend more time with you so I decided to sleep over tonight" he explained.

I chuckled.

"Come here both of you" I ordered.

I opened my arm and pulled Amanda close to me, Zack came closer as well and joined the huh.

"I missed the both of you too, so much. I'm sorry for causing you two so much trouble. I promise to make it up to you" I apologize.

They both tightened their grip.

"One apology won't be enough, you'll have to apology every day till your tongue fall out" Zack commented.

After that we just spent time in the room just talking about nothing much in particular, Zack just filled me in on how the company has been doing and how Amanda joined the company. Amanda also had a lot of stories to tell as well.

The both of them ended up tiring themselves out and fell asleep. I took each of them to their own room and made my way to Brian's room. It was close to 3 AM at the time.

When I got to his room he wasn't there, instead he was walking around outside the place.

"What are you doing so late at night," I asked.

He excitingly rushed to me.

"Sir what are you doing out here, it's cold. I couldn't sleep so I was guarding the place, now that you are back I'll work three times as hard to protect you" He said.

I raised my hand and ruffed his hair.

"Sir—"

"You have done a lot for me which makes it hard to decide whether to punish you or reward you. You disobeyed my order when I told you to make sure Amanda and Zack don't get involved with my plans to murder Justin" I reminded.

He lowed his head.

"Don't look so defeated, I won't kill you, I don't have the strength to do it anyway. How long have I been gone " I asked.

"Four years" He answered.

"Four years, ah that's a long time. Last I remember you were engaged, are you already married now" I asked.

"Yes sir, we got married 3 years ago" He answered.

"That's not fair, I thought you promised me that I'd be the one planning your wedding and be the best man, you didn't even wait to get my blessings" I complained.

"Now that you're back, I'll make time to properly introduce you to my wife. I think it's only right she gets to properly introduce herself to someone who was more like my father figure"He assured with a smile.

"Why are you still involved in the mafia then? It only puts you at a disadvantage like now, you spend nights away from home, is your wife OK with that? How will you start a family like this? I've always been interested in seeing you as a dad, I wonder what your kids would look like. I did tell you before that if you someday wanted to leave I wouldn't stop you" I asked.

"She understands my line of work and as for starting a family, we are not in any rush. You don't have to worry, I had taken a two-year leave from work and plan of taking another leave after a while" he commented.

"Hmm who said I'd allow that— anyway as you know my birthday is coming up, I've never been one to want presents but I want a gift from you this time an early present"

"A present?, if it's about the family no matter how hard I try, we can't make a baby in four days," He said quickly.

I chuckled and then tapped his shoulder.

"Relax, I won't punish you like that what I want from you is more realistic this time" I assured.

"Sir, what do you want? If it's within my power I swear to get it for you"

"What I want for my birthday is Kira. Got it" I asked with a smile.

_____

Please don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And/or

Share ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 353 48
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
192K 6.4K 110
The phone started to ring, I got in and then picked up thinking it was dad. "Hello daddy" I answered. "Oh you've never called me daddy before, I have...
103 10 12
I clenched my jaw and kept back the urge to punch her right now. "You can't force me into this!!!" I yelled while standing up. "I can tho, i have all...
206K 5K 41
Holding her unconscious body in my arms. Blood soaking my clothes as I fall to my knees but I don't let her touch the ground. My hands hold her tight...