BTS DARK ONE-SHOTS/ MINI SERI...

Galing kay DarkMist_022

Higit pa

I am sorry~|JJK|
Agent~|PJM|
Marriage Of Convinence~|KTH|
Best-Friend-1~|JJK Ft.PJM|
Best Friend-(END)~|JJK Ft.PJM|
Deception- 1~|JJK|
Deception-(END)~|JJK|
Writer- 1~|JJK|
Writer-(END)|JJK|
Nanny-1~|JJK & KNJ|
Nanny -2~|JJK &KNJ|
Nanny-(END)~|JJK&KNJ|
Mute-1~|JJK|
Mute-(END)~|JJK|
Tale~|KTH|
Office Romance-1~|JJK&KTH|
Office Romance-2~|JJK&KTH|
Office Romance-(END)~|JJK&KTH|
Broken- 1~|JJK&KTH|
Broken-2~|JJK&KTH|
Broken-(END)~|JJK&KTH|
Insecurity-1~|JJK&KTH|
Insecurity-2~|JJK & KTH|
Insecurity-(END)~|JJK&KTH|
Infedility-1~|KTH Ft. KSJ|
Infedility-(END)~|KTH Ft. KSJ|
Slave-1~|JJK&KNJ|
Proffessor-1~|KTH&JJK|
Professor-2~|KTH&JJK|
Professor-(END)~|KTH&JJK|
Idol~|KTH|
Bully~|JJK Ft. KTH|
Bet-1~|JJK&KNJ|
Bet-(End)~|JJK&KNJ|
Caretaker~|JJK|
Ex-Bestfriend~|JJK|

Slave-(END)~|JJK&KNJ|

2.6K 186 121
Galing kay DarkMist_022

Ria looked around the room as she entered it. Namjoon's room was quite decent and clean. She gasped as he hugged her from behind nuzzling his head in her neck.

'It's alright, it is safe!' she kept repeating these words in her mind.

"You look gorgeous in this dress, you know that right?" he asked and turned her around. "I wonder how you would look without it!" he said and she looked down.

He kissed her lips, pushing her back to the wall, she pulled away and turned her head to the other side. No matter how many time she told herself that it was fine and safe, she was trembling.

"I am exhausted, I want to sleep!" she excused.

"It's alright, I will be gentle. Don't worry!" he said and picked her in his arms and laid her on the bed before hovering over her.

"Namjoon, please, I don't want this!" she said with closed eyes. She opened her eyes to see him annoyed.

"Stop this drama! We are married now, you are my wife. Are you trying to play hard to get or something? You want me to stop when I have been wanting to feel you for so long?" he asked. A tear left her eye, she wasn't expecting such a harsh answer.

In the next moment they were naked.

"Please don't do this to me! You can't do this!" Ria cried as he left kisses on her neck, her hands were pinned above her head.

Namjoon ignored her and slid his cock in her hole, she yelped.

"Fuck, this feels so good!" He moaned thrusting in her.

As if getting raped by 3 strangers wasn't bad that she had to get raped by her own husband too.

She was regretting getting married to him, she had fallen for his fake charms. She wanted emotional support and he just added to her trauma.

--

Namjoon pulled out of her and looked down, he didn't see blood coming out of her hole. He grabbed her jaw "Were you not a virgin?"he asked glaring at her, she closed her eyes and shook her head. "YOU BETRAYED ME? YOU PRETENDED LIKE YOU ARE THE MOST PIOUS PERSON ON EARTH WHILE YOU FUCKED GUYS OUT OF WEDLOCK!" he screamed and stood up throwing things here and there as she flinched.

Didn't he fuck girls out of wedlock too?

He had married her because he thought she was untouched and easy to manhandle. He was mad to realize that he wasn't her first time.

She grabbed the blanket as he looked at her, glaring at her soul. She yelped as he jerked her out of the bed, her legs were shaking.

"You can't be my wife, a whore like you should stay as my slave, serving me for life!" he said choking her.

-

Ria woke up the next morning with a sharp pain in her body.

Namjoon wasn't there, he had left for office early in the morning. She hugged herself and crying silently.

On the other hand Jungkook hadn't stopped crying from last night as well. He had locked himself inside, drowning in his misery.

He couldn't see his love being with someone he hated.

-

Ria looked at herself in the mirror while combing her hair. She looked empty, blank and vulnerable.

She came out of her trance when she saw Namjoon entering the room. He walked to her before throwing a bag on her.

"Wear this before I come back from the shower!" he said and went inside the bathroom.

She took out the dress and closed her eyes feeling humiliated. It was a white scantily clad dress.

It looked like it belonged from a stripper's closet.

She put the bag on the floor and sat on the bed.

Jungkook was right, Namjoon was making her life a living hell.

She flinched as he grabbed her jaw harshly. "Why are you not in this dress!" he asked glaring at her.

"Namjoon, this is not you! You weren't like this, what has gotten into you!" she cried out.

"Yes, this isn't the real me so don't provoke me to show you my real side and do as I say!" he said.

She helplessly took the bag and went inside the closet. She clutched the dress in her hand before wearing it and going out.

Namjoon pulled her on his lap, kissing her neck and caressing her inner thighs."Your submissive attitude turns me on so much, love!" he chuckled and played with the tear that just fell from her eye. "I love to see you in tears! You look more pretty in them!" he kissed her sliding her dress down before pushing her to the bed and getting on top of her.

She closed her eyes preparing herself for the upcoming torture.

Maybe she would just get accustomed to his torture cause it seemed like it would never end.

-

Ria opened the fridge before taking out milk from it. Namjoon had asked her to make coffee right after their rough make-out session.

She gasped as Jungkook grabbed her wrist turning her towards him.

She looked like she was manhandled. Slap marks were on her cheek. Reason? Nothing, Namjoon liked hurting her. He liked seeing her in pain.

He looked like a mess too. His eyes were puffy, hair tangled with dark circles and wrinkled clothes.

"See, I told you that Namjoon is not a nice guy! Look what he did to you! He raped and abused his own wife!" he said looking at her hickeys.

"Stop reminding me of everything, it hurts me! Move away!" she pushed him.

"What did I do to you? Why did you leave me like that for a jerk like him? What did he have to offer to you that I didn't! I love you so much yet you push me away all the time!" he said crying, he hugged her. "Please, there is still time. I will take you away from here and I will take care of everything! Just say yes!" he sniffed.

She felt extremely bad to hear that, she didn't want to hurt him but unknowingly took her frustration out on him or maybe he was the only one who could hear it without a complain.

"What is happening here?" Namjoon asked. Ria pushed Jungkook away, he glared at Namjoon. "It was taking you longer than required to make coffee so I came to check on you!" he smiled looking Ria.

A smile that looked so dangerous as if telling her that she was in jeopardy.

"You bastard, how could you do that to her?" Jungkook grabbed his collar.

"I know how to treat my wife! Stay out of it!" Namjoon pushed Jungkook's hands away from his collar. He didn't like Jungkook's care for his wife.

"Then do treat her like a real man!" Jungkook replied.

"Be in your limits Jungkook. It is our our personal matter. She is my wife and not yours. Better be out of it!" Namjoon glared at him.

"Yes, I can see that! Cause if she were my wife, she wouldn't have those painful hickeys on her neck, bruised wrists, slap marks on her cheek and tears in her eyes. She wouldn't have been this scared after seeing me, instead she would have smiled brightly in happiness!" Jungkook chuckled before spatting on his face, he went away.

Namjoon removed the saliva from his face and gritted his teeth.

If Jungkook weren't his brother, he would have killed him.

Ria gasped as he strode towards her, locking her arms before putting his head on her shoulder, she trembled. Her eyes widened as he brought the kitchen knife near her, closing her eyes she breathed heavily. "What should I do with you, hmm? When will you stop whoring around, especially around my brother." he said bringing the knife closer to her wrist, she yelped as he cut it.

"Please, its hurting me!" she whimpered. He tightly held her bleeding wrist causing more pain to her.

"It should hurt! You are my wife and nobody can touch you other than me!" he said and pinned her to the wall, kissing her lips. "Next time if you do the same mistake then you will end up in the most painful condition!" he threatened her.

She ran to the tap as he left her wrist. The cold water turned red with her blood.

-----

Mingyu was driving his car. It had been days since Eunwoo disappeared. Jungkook was engrossed in his misery to hang out with his friends and know about their whereabouts.

Mingyu cursed as someone bumped his car from behind, he came out if it to beat the owner but stopped when he saw someone familiar standing ahead of him.

"Long time no see, brother!" the latter smiled.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" he asked annoyed and before he could continue, someone hit his head with a rod.

The latter bent down and grabbed his hair pushing it back. "You will pay for hurting her!" he chuckled.

-----

Eunwoo and Mingyu were tired up to their respective chairs, all beaten up. The man had thrashed them so much but still his anger hadn't slowed down. "You all thought you wouldn't be punished for raping my Ria?" The man chuckled at their stupidity. "Alex!" he called.

"Yes, sir!" the body guard said.

"Bring 2 sharp end poles!" the man instructed as he nodded.

Eunwoo and Mingyu's eyes widened.

"Please don't do this. We beg you, leave us. We will leave this place and never come back!" they both begged.

They started crying as Alex dug the poles on the floor of the basement.

"Tear their clothes and make them sit on it, naked. It should rip apart their buttholes!" the man said smirking." Later on throw away their bodies in the middle of the ocean! They must be useful for sea creatures!"

"As you say, sir!" Alex replied.

The man hummed a melody as he heard their screams of pain, he enjoyed it.

"Now your turn!" he said burning Bam Bam's picture.

-----

Ria was standing alone, looking around, feeling inferior. Namjoon had left her alone with a friend and threatened her to not move a bit.

She was feeling cold because of the chilling temperature in the hall. "Are you fine?" Jungkook asked approaching her, she looked up and nodded.

She was definitely not!

He took out his coat and made her wear it before hugging her, rubbing her back to create warmth. She melted in his touch. Pushing her head more in his chest, she heard his calming heart beat. She wanted this so much. She didn't want to come out of his arms.

It felt so good to hug her, the moment took away all this misery temporarily. He smiled feeling her against him.

Namjoon pulled Ria away, and she got scared. Jungkook glared at him for ruining their moment.

Jimin, Namjoon and Jungkook's extended cousin was there with him too. He frowned noticing how Namjoon was treating his wife.

"What the fuck were you doing with my wife?" Namjoon asked through his gritted teeth.

"Something you should have done in my stead!" Jungkook replied with the same amount of anger.

"Shut up! Why do you keep touching my wife. I told you to stay away from her! Next time if you touch her I will not leave you Jungkook!" Namjoon threatened and took Ria away. He pushed her inside the car. "Get out!" he told his driver."You like testing my patience don't you? How many times should I remind you of not getting near him!" Namjoon said and slapped her. He grabbed her jaw tightly, causing her mouth to open, he spat in it and kissed her lips. She felt humilliated again.

He again forced himself on her.

-----

"Hmm, what should I with him, Alex?" The man asked looking at the half conscious Bam Bam.

Bam Bam had gone for an international family trip and that is why he got some more time to live his life cause now he was going to die.

"How about we cover him in honey and drop thousands of wild ants on him." Alex suggested.

"Hmm, Do it!" the man said impressed by it. "And make sure you feed his remains to wolves." he continued and Alex nodded.

"No, please don't do this. I will beg Ria to forgive me but please don't kill me!" The man ignored his pleadings.

-----

Ria was reading a magazine when Jimin entered the mansion. He smiled looking at her.

"Ria?" he called out politely. She looked at him.

"Yes! How can I help you?" she asked.

"How are you?" he asked sitting across her. She frowned, she didn't know him. "I am Namjoon's cousin and not some random creep, don't worry!" he said understanding her confusion.

"I am good!" she answered hesitantly.

Jimin initiated the conversation and soon she felt comfortable enough to talk with him. He was a polite person.

"Jimin!" Namjoon asked as he walked to them. Ria stood up as she saw him.

"I was waiting for you! Glad you came!" Jimin smiled making Namjoon chuckle.

"Ria, get us some snacks!" Namjoon ordered her and she nodded.

..............

Ria was working in the kitchen when she saw Jungkook's friends entering the mansion.

She panicked and started walking to her room until Eunwoo hugged her from behind, making her cry in fear.

"Where are you going huh?" Eunwoo chuckled as tears left her eyes.

"Hasn't she turned more gorgeous after marrying Namjoon?" Mingyu asked.

"Why did you marry him? You should have become my sex slave instead, I would have paid you for it!" Bam Bam said caressing her arm.

"Please! Stop it!" Ria said, disgusted by their comments.

"I must admit, I really had a great night fucking you while you were crying, begging me to leave you! I feel aroused whenever I remember those moans of pain!"Eunwoo laughed proudly.

"Even I was satisfied that night! It felt so good to feel her warm pussy around my cock!" Mingyu said kissing her ears, as she shivered.

"It boosted my pride when she passed out after I fucked her so hard!" Bam Bam said.

Ria was crying by now. She felt helpless again and this time she was more scared because of Namjoon.

She pushed Eunwoo back and ran away from there, locking herself in her room.

The boys laughed and didn't see someone who was listening to their every word burning in fire.

..............

Ria came out of her trance as she saw the coffee boiling up in the pan. She turned off the flame.

It had been weeks since she saw them and she was more than happy about it.

-----

Jungkook was sitting on the floor, beside his bed. Caressing the album of pictures of his childhood.

He smiled looking at his mom, who was smiling, only if he knew it was fake.

...............

10 year old Jungkook could hear his mom's cries of pain as his father was beating her just because she interacted with their new neighbour guy.

Jungkook flinched as he heard her scream again. He was crying by now while Namjoon was playing games, unbothered.

He was a daddy's boy while Jungkook hated his father for treating his mom like this. He was a complete mommy's boy.

He knew that his father had forcibly married her because he was obsessed with her.

"Namjoon hyung!" he called his brother who put down his headphones and looked at him. "Dad is beating mom again! Please do something!" he requested hicupping.

"Jungkook, it's their personal matter. We shouldn't meddle in it, just sleep!" he replied and started playing again.

"Hyung, she is crying. She might die, please don't say that and help her!" he cried again.

"Namjoon, she deserves it. Why did she have to flirt with that man?" Namjoon said annoyed.

His father had made him just like himself. Gradually turning him into a toxic person like himself. His dad was a sadist and Namjoon knew it but it was glorified by Mr. Kim in such a way that he didn't find it wrong.

"She didn't flirt with him, she was just replying to whatever he was asking!" Jungkook defended his mom.

"Why did she even have to reply? Dad loves her so much so he gets jealous easily, she should have cared about it!" Namjoon rolled his eyes, annoyed by his mom's stupidity.

Jungkook went away, he knew Namjoon wouldn't help. He slightly opened the door of his parent's room to save his mom but his eyes widened.

His dad was raping his mom, pounding in her roughly, making her cry while cursing at her, accusing her of cheating.

He closed the door, shivering. He ran to his room and covered his ears, not wanting to hear her cries.

He was small and couldn't do anything to help her.

.............

Jungkook wiped his tears as he remembered that night. He hated Namjoon and his Dad. Namjoon was an incarnation of his Dad.

"I am sorry for being that weak. I wish I had at least tried to save you!" he cried hugging her picture.

...............

"Jungkook!" his mom called out in her honey like voice as her husband went away to office after torturing her the whole night. Jungkook ran to her. She hugged him as tears left her eyes.

"Mom, lets leave dad and go somewhere away! We can survive without his money. I won't bother you as well nor would I act stubborn!" he cried.

"No, that's not possible, he will search us from anywhere!" she said helpless.

She never wanted Jungkook, who was senstive and close to her, to know about being abused and raped by her husband. She knew it would traumatize him but Mr. Kim didn't seem to care about it and never minded hiding it, she couldn't keep it hidden for too long.

"I am sorry mom, I am so bad, I couldn't do anything!" he hicupped.

"No, don't say that. My son is so adorable! I know he loves me too!" she smiled and cupped his face, before pecking it. "I love you, remember that!" she said and he nodded. She hugged him again."Dont ever be like your dad, or get inspired by your elder brother who is under your dad's spell!" she said as she wiped her tears.

"I promise I won't be like them. I will be a real man!" he replied.

"Good, I know you will treat all the girls around you with respect and love!" she said and he nodded.

She didn't leave him for minutes as if her life depended on him until she finally told him to leave her alone.

................

Jungkook regretted leaving her alone that day, because when he went back to her. She had suicided.

Now he understood why she kept hugging him for that long mumbling 'I love you' numerous times.

He wasn't mad at her or upset with her action, he knew she was finally free from the monster.

But at the same time he couldn't move on with it. He eventually turned rude and irritated because he had to live in the same house as his mom's murderer.

He hated Namjoon and Mr. Kim that he refused to take his father's surname. He used Jeon because it was his mom's surname. He felt happy by it, realizing that it belonged to HIS mom.

-----

Ria was organizing Namjoon's closet when she found a bottle of pills in the drawer. She frowned grabbing it.

Out of curiosity she searched about it online.

She was stunned. Those were NSAIDs and it said that it could cause heart failure.

Why was it with him? Was he planning to kill her?

She flinched when she felt Namjoon standing behind her. She turned around to see him staring at her.

"What are you searching for in my closet?" he asked pinning her to the wall.

"I was organizing it but I found these pills!" she said weakly looking down. "Why do you have these!" she asked. He smiled caressing her hair.

"I used it to kill your mom!" he said casually, smiling along.

For a brief moment she thought she misheard.

"What?" she weakly spoke out.

..................

Namjoon saw Ria's mom cutting fruits. She was alone at the moment.

He wanted Ria but he was unsure if she would agree to marry him. Her mom was her strength and just like how his father had killed his wife's parents to easily manipulate, force and mandhandle her, he was going to do the same. In fact it was one of Mr. Kim's teachings that he gave to Namjoon while he was growing up.

Namjoon smiled as he walked to her. "Ms. Lee?" he asked as he she looked back at him and bowed.

"Do you need something?" she asked and he shook his head.

"You do so much of work! You should rest for sometime!" he smiled and went inside the fridge taking out milk in a glass. He secretly dissolved those pills.

"Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness dear, god bless you but I am fine!" she smiled.

"Come on, at least have this!" he said giving her the glass of milk.

"No, its fine, I don't need it!" she said.

"I insist please don't make me request more!" he politely said. She looked at it for a minute before taking it.

Namjoon watched as she drank it and thanked him before going away. He looked at her disappearing figure.

Now he would give Ria his shoulder to cry, make her feel that she could rely on him and marry her eventually and if things turn dirty, she would have no one to look up to and would have to stay with him just like his mom.

................

Ria blankly looked at Namjoon who was caressing her hair.

She could feel a heavy weight in her chest. A sharp pain in her stomach, as it wasn't able to digest the truth. Her throat hurt so much that no words came out.

She dropped herself on the floor as her legs felt like someone had snatched all the energy from them.

-----

It had been days since Namjoon told her the truth, she was quiet all the time, blank. She felt as if the world was after her, doing injustice to her in every way possible.

She stared at the ceiling blankly as Namjoon thrusted inside her. She didn't say anything, she was weak anyway.

He stared at her, putting more force to get some reaction from her but he got none.

"Your body is made for me, for me to touch, use and feel. My dick fits your vagina so perfectly than anything flawless in this world!" he moaned.

He had become successful in making her his doll.

-----

Namjoon looked at his dad, who had died last night. He loved his dad more than anything.

He was his mentor, he had always been close to him, getting inspired by him.

Namjoon was broken from inside now, a tear left his eye as the bodygraurds picked his coffin.

Jungkook was there just for formality, he didn't care a single bit about Mr. Kim. He gave a fuck about him.

Ria looked at Namjoon who looked despaired. A sense of contentment in her heart.

He faced his Karma. He deserved it. He had killed her only family.

-----

Namjoon was standing on the bridge. He recalled coming here with his father everytime whenever they had to discuss about business in peace.

He fell on the ground and dropped unconscious because of the pain.

-----

Namjoon opened his eyes to find himself in an unknown place.

He looked up and frowned when he saw someone he was familiar with.

"I thought I would kill you after coming back from my honeymoon, I didn't want to kill someone before it!" Jimin smiled.

"What the fuck are you talking about? I am already in sorrow so don't joke around" Namjoon glared at Jimin who chuckled."And open these ropes!" he said looking at the ropes around him.

"Ropes? Let me free you from this world instead!" Jimin suggested.

"JIMIN! STOP IT!" Namjoon shouted annoyed by him.

"NO, YOU SHUT UP! HOW DARE YOU HURT MY RIA!" he shouted.

"Don't take her name from your mouth!" Namjoon said angrily when he said 'My Ria'.

"Why? You think you still own her when you never actually did?" Jimin said walking circularly around him. "I have already killed all those who hurt her and guess what, you are in the list too!" he smirked.

"What are you saying?" Namjoon asked confused.

"Alex! What to do?" he asked thinking.

"How about we put him in a big boiler, burning him dead?" Alex replied.

"Hmm, do it!" Jimin said and Namjoon shouted at him telling him to leave her but he ignored all of it.

Ria was Jimin's half sister that he realized he had, a few months back.

It was his father who had raped her mom that day after drinking too much as he was attracted to her.

Jimin never knew the reason behind his parent's divorce until his paternal grandfather disclosed it before he died.

His grandfather evicted and disowned Mr. Park after he realized what his son had done to a young girl when Mrs. Park divorced him for that after she learned it one day when she overheard him talking about Ms. Lee to his bestfriend.

His grandfather kept a track of his other granddaughter but was too ashamed of his son's deed to approach
Ms. Lee.

Jimin never questioned his grandfather about where his dad went and why his mom divorced him after his grandfather promised to tell him the reason at the right moment, which he did, a week before his death.

He grew up with his grandfather alone and was nurtured by him.

He took a promise from him to always look out for Ria and never leave her alone in this world.

Jimin was so happy to know he had a sister but was disgusted to know about his father's deed.

It was him who had overheard Eunwoo, Mingyu and Bam Bam that day and even saw them from a far.

He knew them already, as they were all in good terms because they belonged from the same elite class.

Then on the business party, he noticed Namjoon's toxic behaviour towards Ria and tracked down their relationship.

He got to know how Namjoon was treating her by cleverly making Jungkook spill the beans.

He also got to know how much Jungkook loved her in the meanwhile.

-----

5 years later......

Ria smiled as she saw her newly wedded husband swimming in the pool.

"Ria, come join me!" Jungkook shouted coming out of it.

"No, I don't feel like-" before she could complete her sentence Jungkook grabbed her waist and they both fell in the pool.

They had come to Italy for their honeymoon.

Jungkook helped her complete her studies and in the meantime he expanded his family business.

He helped her in overcoming her past by consulting the best therapist in the city for her. He knew she needed professional help.

And it was effective, she learnt to deal with her past.

After she realized that her rapists were dead, it was easy to close the chapter of her past.

Ria was unaffected by Namjoon's death too, she hated him anyway and soon realized she was in love with Jungkook.

He was the best man someone could ever think of.
From helping her in completing her assignments, teaching her before her exams, cooking late night snacks for her to fixing all her problems. He was there everytime.

And about Jimin, well he chose to not disclose their true relationship to her, he was unsure of her reaction. He didn't want her to hate him because of their dad.

------

"Why are you doing this?" Ria asked Jungkook who handcuffed his left wrist to the bedpost. He had also tied his left feet to the bedpost with a rope.

"Runway the moment you feel any sort of panic. I won't be able to catch you and this will give you a sense of security!" he smiled kissing her lips.

A tear left her eye, what did she do to deserve him? Well, she paid a big amount to have him in her life by enduring all of that torture, she deserved him now.

Jungkook had a sensitive skin and he knew the rope will leave bruises and he was allergic to metal but he didn't care about it as long as her girl felt safe with him.

They were going to have sex for the first time. As before Jungkook took care of her mental health by not triggering her trauma.

Her lips parted as he kissed her neck. For the first time she felt pleasure.

He was driving her crazy by just some kisses? What will happen to her after he slides his dick in her?

She thought she would never be able to have sex with someone but she was feeling so safe with him.

"Ria, I love you! No one could ever manage to make me feel what you did! Thank you so much for being in my life!" he whispered.

She gasped as he carefully slides his dick in her.

"Jungkook!" she moaned his name.

"Fuck, you might just make me cum by your moans!" Jungkook hissed moving and out of her. "Play with my hair please!" he said putting her hand in his hair, smiling at the feeling of her soft fingers playing with his hair.

Ria grabbed his hair tightly and creamed his cock.

"I love you!" she whispered looking at him.

"Not more than me!" he smiled.

................

Mr.Kim was sleeping in his room when he felt someone standing close to him. He opened his eyes to see Jungook staring at his soul.

"Jungkook? What happened?" he asked sitting up.

"I can't see you living freely now, you manwhore!" he said clenching his fists.

Maybe at some point he had started to live with his trauma, accepting that he would never be able to serve his mom any justice but now when Ria, his love was going through the same, he felt all of his past coming infront of him again.

He took out the polybag from his pocket before putting it on his dad's face, he started stangling with it while pushing his knee on his dick, hard enough to send sharp pain to him.

Mr.Kim struggled and tried to push him but he was adamant to kill him today.

"How does it feel? This suffocation? That my mom felt every second while she was with you!" he asked glaring at him as Mr. Kim's breathing turned slow. "When there is no escape? You can't help but-" he paused when Mr. Kim stopped moving. He removed the polybag and grabbed his hair pushing it back. "But die to escape!" he completed himself and went out.

He fell on the floor of his room, breathing heavily. He felt free, happy and a sense of satisfaction in his heart.

.................

Jungkook had finally accomplished in his life. He kissed his sleeping wife, hugging her before sleeping beside her with a smug smile on his face.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

80.8K 4.4K 35
" My feelings were never recognized, but then you came in.. and made me feel things that weren't there before " " Jungkook, we both know how this wil...
125K 6.5K 18
"You can look, but you can't touch." Vkook AU
834K 28.7K 36
" Why are you so obsessed with me?! " " Let's get something straight, you belong to me whether you like or not " " You don't own me " " Not yet "
52.9K 1.5K 33
It's always Night for me