ๅˆๆ‹: ๐‡๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐จ๐ข // ๐— ๐˜‚๏ฟฝ...

By chi_uwii

โ›โ›๐–ถ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‹๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐—€๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ ๐—Ž๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—tโœโœ ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™ฏ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™†๐™ž๐™—๐™ช๏ฟฝ... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
โ€•'โ™ก'โ€•
โ€•

XV

451 14 2
By chi_uwii

  /

✮⋆。°✩ ✮

The night sky was settled, a calming breeze and noises fills the atmosphere as you walked along the crowd that seems to not pay attention to you—as well as Muzan aho remains still behind you as he follows every track you made.

“Muzan, look!” your fingers made its way to be wrapped around his while the other pointed out to skies that was filled with a stars, starts that is falling with an increasing pace that burns. Your eyes shines as the reflection with every shoots made its way to your orbs with a hint of a blooming feelings shown upon. Your eyes squint before it focuses on Muzan‘s, smiling before you clung onto him.

“Do you know? Wishes gets granted when you whisper it under your breath as well as those starts flew?” your smiles was so genuine that made his heart beat a little more fast than it should be, taking away his breath as he admires how much of a happy you are.

“really?” he knew to himself that things like that was all a vision of myth, not actually real and it'll never be throughout his all existence. For he ought to do that as well as you, but seems like the world have turn his upside down as the dark fate went straight to his path. Everything seems to go against his wantings, to every oath, to everything he have done; it's all messed up.

But seeing you bright and all worked up just for those rocks falling as it shines, made his decision changed and just let along your doings—knowing that it might leads to a animosity.

“yes! Come on” you let go of his hands and clasped your owns, hanging low your head before closing your eyes so tight as you pray for the wishes. He admires how much you're looking forward such wishes to come true, not knowing anything about the future might held. But he didn't budge and just looked at you as he put his hands on his back, wearing a Kimono that's paired to yours.

Your eyes then flung open before once again grabbing his arms and clinging to comfortably with him, not bothering to say anything about what your desire will be. Sinking to a thought of an execution that you wished not to happen.

You both roam every places he have set his mind into, wanting you to experience an incredible places he have been into, showing how much there's more than that district you have set months into.

His point if view with the night sky ended with you running away from him towards his castle, looking back and forth to him as you laugh at him who remain slow walking as he admires your beauty with the moon, giving the ambience more soothing to him—even if his mind was all baffled due to everything that have been happening to him and the higher rank of his demons; being execute by the hashira with a specific boy and a girl who wanders all over the town he was in.

He have share that category to you, and though you cannot help him throughout that, you still managed to ease his madness even with just your manipulation that he's capable on knowing. He's clearly letting you use him for the emotion he have for you, for all of those wantings he wants and that's why even if you control his mind and everything about him—he‘ll let you for he have loved you.

“you are no fun Muzan, you never chase after me” lies. In every places you have your presence in, everywhere you wanted to go, and everywhere you asked him to tag along with you, he'll come. He always managed to put everything out of line just so he could have his time with you, a time with you when he could forget all of the matters that he looks forward into just because you're with him, your ambience roams around his. Like a pet, he have always been behind you; watching and protecting you from every danger that could occurred just within his eyes.

“forgive me then, your lady” your eyes rolled before entering the castle and leaving him all alone outside as you gently slam the door, making his thoughts get flooded with all of everything's that might—and will happen within the future. Danger have been coming directly at his fate and with you by his side, it's difficult for him to decide if he should avoid and have you with him throughout his whole eternity, or face it along with you so the both of you could have its end while holding hands. But loosing you loose him to madness, that's why he just decided to let the flow moves him with you.

“Muzan–sama. . .” everyone inside the room seems to have pay respects for him, unlike you who just stand there as you look at Nakime who just sat there behind Muzan. He's drown by the view of you who have a paired Kimono with him, making his stomach flip upon knowing how much you both were a pair of a love.

“we‘ve been loosing. . .this shall come to an end” his mood turn as well as yours when you have heard how much stern he was and serious, but you never set your mind to be wary of his strength—you just couldn't care more than teasing him and taunting his pride all over again.

“we should attack the Hashira‘s Muzan!” you're fazed while watching the wall do nothing, hearing and releasing every words they're saying for you believe you should not put any attention to it since you're far away from them.

You're sinking down to your thoughts, trying to reminisce everything that have happened right after your eyes open from the night of your despair, thinking if you are being taking care of. Till then, your head started to ache as a vision of Lady Tamayo appeared inside your thoughts, making the atmosphere more hard to handle as it starts to burn them while your eyes shred a tear.

“Y/N?!” a call had rang you and awaken you from the depths of your thoughts, pulling you up from the fall. “I—I shall visit someone t–tommorow” your head still hurts, too much for you to cope up with that made your blood boils that made the surroundings gets its temperature increase as you tried your best to not show.

Despite all of his talking, all of the topic he's discussing, he can't seem to avoid you're figure who ache in pain as your eyes darted from there to here. You're quite obvious even if you try your best to not let him have a glimpse of you, but he feels everything under the roof where he stands—unable for you to hid everything away from the men.

you must stay, there's a pain that brothers you, Y/N” sudden, with a faint of your eyes. The room had now changed as it leaves only the both of you inside the corners, the atmosphere changed from  heavy to light as he have his gaze straight onto your orbs. Your hair sway along with his fingers that gently went through every strand, comforting your head as it ease him all the way from the deepest to the lightest.

“I need a large—a large amount of space. . .please?” he was so devastated to know the reason, the cause of your movements that made his chest unsettled seeing you full of pain. There's a glimpse of thirst, a glimpse of hunger that is drawn at your eyes. A drooling mess that is confusing for him, so unable to answer. Maybe‘s were creeping him out as he looks at you, but he knew that you're a woman who needs no help coming from him, no needs of anything cause you say, you do.

“Muzan. . .pleas—” suddenly, there's no one who's kneeling down infront of you. The room was vacant and there's only you who have its seat at the cold wooden floor, giving the ambience a quiet and a peace while you put your hands down.

You're finally giving up the fight, pulling your guards down as the thirst for a blood of human started to devour you, little by little as your orbs started to change its design.

Your orbs started to change as it was now filled with a blue petals that seems to be scattered from here to there, your wrist bleeding as you handle the hunger away. A burning sensation started to burn every floors that your blood had dropped, until it reaches an familiar skin, causing it to burn as the pain of a sunlight filling their system.

Every eyes of the said demons went directly where a droplets of blood was flowing, only to be surprised by you falling down as the wall gets torn pieces by pieces. A large impact made Muzan awaken all of his senses, catching you without hesitation while looking directly at your face full of pain. The world of him seems to get blurred as your eyes met his, melting his heart to pieces while a burning skin of yours started to fade as you felt safe under his grasp.

“I am near. . .I am here” a soothing voice enter your ears before you felt the sudden sensation started to fade along the thin air. Eyes started to feel heavy, heart being at ease while hands started roam to his broad shoulders, giving you enough comfort right after your fangs started to fade as well.

“you‘re. . .here” and so, your lids had now fall down before your arms smoothly hangs down as he carries you in a bridal style, burying your head to his neck as he whispers a calming words that he knew you cannot hear—though he cannot undo his feeling of doing so.

Till now, you have been wondering how or why you're not feeling any hunger when it comes to human—well you are indeed getting hungry but not to humans. You're rare. Why? For Tamayo had only put dosage on you but that doesn't quite goes well, you're in need to be fed once—or twice in a row before enduring the thirst. And so, that aspect confused you throughout your living as a demon. But it now flick, everything gots its conflict to you now, why and how you're unusual somehow. It's because of Muzan.

Muzan had its power to let you conquer all the things he cannot, in every hunger and such. Everytime you both are inseparable the feeling of human thirst fades as the string of connections connects you both, and so when the hunger hits you in every time it could—with Muzan being on your side. . .it fades.

Confusing, but it couldn't be helped.

-'♡´-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 312 14
โ™ ๏ธŽโ€ขโžบ โ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’Ž๐’†? โž โžฅ ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž...
142K 3.7K 38
โ’น๏ธŽโ’พ๏ธŽโ“ˆ๏ธŽโ’ธ๏ธŽโ“„๏ธŽโ“ƒ๏ธŽโ“‰๏ธŽโ’พ๏ธŽโ“ƒ๏ธŽโ“Š๏ธŽโ’บ๏ธŽโ’น๏ธŽ ๐—๐—จ๐—๐—จ๐—ง๐—ฆ๐—จ ๐—ž๐—”๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ก ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— !๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ ๐—ž๐—œ๐— ๐—˜๐—ง๐—ฆ๐—จ ๐—ก๐—ข ๐—ฌ๐—”๐—œ๐—•๐—” "๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป! ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ...
44K 1.2K 28
๐Ž๐‡, ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐€๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’ ๐ˆ ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐“๐‡๏ฟฝ...