Kyrah Wilson And The Prophecy...

By KiaraStartree

It was just another peaceful night at the tree house after an ordinary hectic day, stargazing and slowly fall... More

Chapter I | An Ordinary Nature-late-ful Day
Chapter III | I Give My First Command
Chapter IV | Mr. Tree Gets Hurt
Chapter V | The First Companion
Chapter VI | Sanctuary for Endangered Nature
Chapter VII | The City Of Mikellar
Chapter VIII | The Arrival at the Camp Regain Mikellar
Chapter IX | The Agreement
Chapter X | A Vice-Bowler stuff
Chapter XI | The Tuneskoo Bird
Chapter XII | "Like the nice old days"
Chapter XIII | A Demon Face Hidden Behind Angel Wings
Continue Reading on Amazon!

Chapter II | A Really Strange Discovery

10 1 0
By KiaraStartree

The person lit up a candle that she was holding in her hand with the matchstick that she was holding in another hand. "AAAAAA" I screamed as soon as I saw her, "AAAAAAA" she screamed back in a chaotic unison with me, a panicked expression stroking her face, before she stopped and rushed towards me, clapping her hands over my mouth.

"Don't scream or else they might hear us" she said meekly in an extremely high-pitched voice.

She removed her hand from my mouth, as I stood confused and shocked, trying to gather myself and understand all the sudden weird discoveries, I just encountered.

The girl had chestnut hair and ice-blue eyes. She was wearing a silk white skirt and shirt with a brown apron which was a little messy, her hair was tied together with an orange ribbon and she was wearing white socks and brown shoes.

The girl offered me some cookies which were in the shape of flowers and asked me to sit on a sofa around a table and she sat on another sofa across the table. I cluelessly accepted the cookies and sat on the sofa.

"I am Galena, May I know your name?" She spoke in a friendly way.

I looked towards the rose-shaped cookie "Uhh... I am Rose." I lied.

"I don't think it would be any problem if you tell me your real name," She said coolly.

My brows furrowed from perplexment "How did you.."

"You looked at the rose-shaped cookies before answering, it was pretty obvious, So tell me your real name-I am not going to kill and sell your kidneys", she slightly chortled.

I sighed, "I am Kyrah-Kyrah Wilson"

"And how were you able to enter my extremely well-hidden and camouflaged secret cave?"

"This...is a cave?"

"Yes, and that's the entrance." She pointed towards the window through which a waterfall could be seen, "Unless you somehow found the hole on top or dig a hole in"

"Actually...I don't know", I thought for a few moments, "Wait, I guess I entered this place after that thing happened" I pondered.

"What thing?"

"Umm...You will laugh at me"

"No, I won't. Tell me,"

I explained the ridiculous thing that happened to her and kinda felt dumb explaining the parts where I was...dumb.

Her eyebrows shot up and she gasped "You must be the younger Sunrise sister"

"The what?"

"Don't you know about the prophecy of Queen Adela?" Galena asked.

"No," I stopped, taken aback, "Who the heck is Queen Adela?"

"Well, that makes it more obvious that you are one of the Sunrise sisters,"

"What is this Sunrise Sisters? What the hell are you even-" I blurted out of annoyance.

"Alright-alright! I will explain, what it is-just quiet down and listen...

Many years ago, our kingdom, our land called Mikellar, was ruled by Great King Edward and Wise Queen Adela with peace and harmony. There were no forms of inequality, injustice or discrimination. Everyone, everything, and every living sang the songs of laughter and joy, and I didn't need to hide in here in isolation.

Until one un-fateful day when our king and queen's most trusted advisor, minister and king's brother Gregory Mikellar decided to betray King and Queen by killing our king and almost killing our Queen and their daughter. He destroyed the prosperous flora and fauna and instructed his guards to do any sort of injustice in and to the forests, the valleys, the nature of the land and to the ones who come against it because he assumed they were disgusting, less witted than humans and only brought loss to the country by their conventions.

But before the king fell to his eternal slumber, he gave the Queen and their daughter two of the greatest inventions made by mankind to keep them safe and perhaps to even stop Greg; One of the inventions was a chemical that could create a latibule, a hiding place, to live in-which provided the person with all it needs after just a single drop of it on any sort of matter or surface; Another invention was a ring that could show a person the future in their sleep, but it wasn't an easy task to use it, as none knew when or how they would see the future-only a few were able to succeed in being able to use the peculiar ring.

Our Queen took her daughter and went into hiding in the most isolated and less known valleys of our kingdom, covered in mists of clouds, and she hid neither on land nor in water but in the most unexpected place: the air. She poured a drop of liquid from the jar that the king gave her onto the clouds which surrounded the valley, and it created a floating ship covered with the clouds of the valley.

No one was able to find them for a long time, until one another un-fateful day, the soldiers of the traitor Greg found them and murdered Queen Adela, but to their surprise, the princess had left the valley before they could even set their eyes on her because of a noble sacrifice by the Queen. The night before they were found, she saw the future of the traitor's soldiers arriving in the valley and founding their latibule, her dying, and the princess going into hiding in solitude, but the queen couldn't escape her death as it was destined, and if she would have gone with the princess, her daughter's life could have been at danger, so she commanded her daughter to leave-leave her to her death and desert away into hiding in the forests of Mikellar.

The princess ran between the valley away and away, fleeing away to the deep forests of the mountains with a prophecy foretold by her mother for the great future of Mikellar, the old rag-side bag of her father hanging from her shoulder and her mother's prayers.

The prophecy was of two sisters coming from a different world than ours, defeating Gregory and bringing back the glory and happiness of our kingdom again.

The elder sister shall come first and shall be taken as a servant in a house of a noble person working for the traitor.

When the younger sister comes, she shall meet the princess at her hiding place which no one has found out.

The sisters shall defeat the Traitor King Gregory at the hour of dusk and bring a prideful and joyous morning to the kingdom".

I look at her for a moment, with a completely dazed face, "So...you...are the princess?" I asked

"Yes."

"And I am the Younger Sunrise Sister?"

"Indeed, you are."

"And my sister, whom I have not seen for seven years, is the Elder Sunrise Sister?"

"Very well."

"Cool." I rubbed my head and stood up, "Now, I'm gonna leave and somehow try to find my way to my darn home. Thank you for the cookies and umm...the very-well entertaining story, it was uhh...really nice! You should probably come with me as well-you really need therapy, kid. We'll call the police and hopefully, they'll find your parents or something. Alright?"

"No," She faltered, a look of puzzlement crossed her face, "I don't need therapy! Why would I need therapy? What even is therapy?"

And that's exactly what someone who needs therapy would say.

I rubbed my head, "See, I get it. I like your imagination and all that, and uh...I am not the...kind of person who will deal with this stuff. You know, just come with me-''

"Oh my god", She sighed, frustrated.

"You know what, I will just leave and you just stay here," I began, "This is your tree-house, right? So, you just stay here, and I will umm...definitely not tell the police about you, so they can find and get you".

She stood up, grabbed my hand and took me towards the bookshelf, me following her in bewilderment.

She took out a jar in which a strange blue and white liquid swirled in circles, looking more like a cloud than a normal liquid.

"This is the liquid that helped me create this place, one of the special inventions which Dad gave my mother and me," she said

"Oh...that's nice, it's really...cute" I said, trying my best to sound like a nice person, "I feel really bad for you but please stop this,"

"I wasn't prepared for this," she pondered to herself, annoyed, folding her arms, "What should I do, so you can believe me?"

But before she could say anything else or I could get any more weirded out, the sound of something falling on the ground flinched us away from our position.

The cup which was on the kitchen countertop a few moments before had been knocked off by a strange creature which was flying in the air with a basket full of mushrooms held by its pink beak. It looked like a mix of a plant, a cat and a bird, with green leaf-like feathers and blue cat-like eyes.

As soon as our eyes set on the creature, it snapped away and started to fly violently across the room.

"Oh no! Not again!" Galena said as she sprinted towards it to catch it. But it dodged her. And Galena tripped on a chair, knocking both the chair and her down.

The creature flew towards the bookshelf, Galena rushed toward it to catch it again, but the creature changed its direction once again and dodged her. And Galena bumped herself onto the bookshelf, making the old books fall, and all I did was stand there, witnessing it all happen with only one thing going in my mind "WHAT THE ACTUAL----IS HAPPENING?"

Galena quickly rushed to the bookshelf, opening its drawers and taking out a shiny bell from it.

Ring! Ring!

Galena held the bell in her hand, her arms stretched away from her body as she stood near the open window, the creature looked at the bell, its pupil dilated and widened looking at the bell.

Galena threw the bell out of the window as the creature flew out chasing it, before quickly shutting the glass gates of the window close behind her back.

I looked at the creature flying out of a window in shock and terror as Galena grunted, standing up. "What-What was that?" I stuttered out of fright.

"That was a vexerbud", Galena said, slowly catching her breath, "And this is what you get when you help him", she started to pick up the mushrooms from the ground and throw them back into the basket.

"Why would it do that to you when you help him?"

"Well, they are a special kind of creature-all Mikellarian creatures are special-and some are more special than others. This one had been taking a lot of visits since I met it in the forest all alone and scared, I helped him-a little-and he has been following me ever since then", she tossed the last mushroom into the basket, "I can't keep it with me because if a young vexerbud like that stays in frequent contact with human beings he will get infected by us, so I have to shoo him away,"

"Well..." I began looking out of the window, still trying to comprehend what just happened right now, "I believe you, now" I mumbled.

Her eyes shot up toward me in astonishment, "What? Really?"

"Yep!"

She let out a sigh of relief as I watched the weird creature-vexerbud- fly away and hide in the lanky branches of one of the spindly trees.

I turned away from the window, my brows shot up as I gawked at the chaotic mess in the house, some books had fallen from shelves, a cooking pan was laying on the ground near my feet, the sofa had fallen backways on the ground, and broken glass bowl pieces had been scattered across the ground.

I sighed, "Wow, I guess we need to clean up this mess before going on the saving-kingdom quest."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221 113 32
A story of surprises and twists Sarah!19 years old.Can see the future of other.she love to help people. Everyone think she's fine...but dee...
136 1 47
It came in the night, always at night, never heard, never sighted, but it haunted, haunted in the night. It was dark, it was cold, it was evil, it hi...
31 1 21
Kyona is a young magic prodigy living a normal life in a small, normal village. Surrounded by a loving family and caring friends, she has a peaceful...
67 5 10
Katie is a young thirteen year old who like many other children lives in fear of The Curse. Follow Katie as she becomes victim to The Curse and begin...