Cataclysm // Demon Slayer Deku

Por DgamerV

The world is riddled with evil, stretching far and wide, into the hearts of many. But, Pure evil... unadulter... Más

Prologue
I'm Sorry...
The Nobody
Grief
Lowermoon
Reality or Illusion?
Recovery
Understanding
Grueling Trials
The Gatherings
Intrusive Thoughts
Encounter
The Therapist
A Living Hell
The Prodigy
Unidentifiable
Connectedness
Final Trial
Sickening Trauma
Coming to Terms
Emerald
Stendhal
The Artist
AFO
Dragon of Hokkaido
Demon King
Eraserhead
Corruption
The Sample
Spider's Web
Winding Ribbons
Puppeteer
Blood Hashira
The Two Kings' Nightmares
Night to Remember Pt. 1
Night to Remember Pt. 2
Interrogation
Trustworthy Pt. 1
Trustworthy Pt. 2
Trustworthy Pt. 3
The Lesson
Demon Hashira
85%
Boiling Point
A Ruler Cannot Be Ruled
Multiplicity
Rampage
Lowers
Ruins
Heroism
Ensnared
Radiance
Jackpot
Focused
Hellfire
Light in the Darkness
Marked
Skyfall
Condemned Are The Wicked
Omni-Hashira
Breath of Life, Pain of the Soul
Devastation
Epilogue
A/N: Information

Light Hashira

545 13 1
Por DgamerV

Hina Agatsuma's POV:

"How the hell did you figure it out?! Your mental state should've been crushed! You shouldn't have been able to think properly enough to come up with a solution! Let alone that solution being correct!" Lower 3 yelled.

I couldn't help but laugh at that. "Sure... what you showed of my brother was painful to see... however... I'm not haunted by my past anymore. I've moved on past what has happened... so the best you could get out of me were a few tears and anger towards you," I explained, keeping eye contact on the Lower 3.

Lower 3 grunted in annoyance, extending his claws in preparation. "It doesn't matter! I'll just have to kill you immediately! I shouldn't have played with my food..." It mumbled that last part, but my family has been known to have a great sense of hearing, so it didn't go unheard by me.

"Light Breathing: First Form: Enlightenment!" I announced, dashing at high speeds towards the demon. I began to see things that were not there, however, I quickly cut up my left arm, causing the illusions to disappear. I delivered a series amid swift consecutive slashes straight for the demon's midsection and neck.

The slashes aimed at its midsection landed, however the few Ames at the neck failed to do so. I looked on as the wounds closed and regenerated fairly quickly. The demon sent a kick aimed for my stomach, but I easily blocked with my katana, only being sent back a foot or two.

The demon leapt towards me, creating illusion after illusion in an attempt to throw me off. It made me see thousands of spiders, snakes, my brother, everything it could. But I knew how his powers worked now, I was unbothered and kept hitting my body, delivering slashes to the demon as well. I dodged one of its real attacks, chopping off its left hand, only for it to regenerate in a few seconds.

I leapt back, avoiding a leg sweep from the Lower 3. "You keep injuring yourself and you'll end up dying from blood loss or passing out from pain!" the demon announced. "Maybe... but I'll have beheaded you before that happens..." I responded, smile creeping onto my face.

"You're fighting skills are mediocre at best... don't tell me you haven't bothered to train yourself in combat? You solely rely on your illusions to leave your victims vulnerable... how pathetic," I decided to poke the bear, seeing the obvious anger, frustration, and fury on his facial expressions.

"How dare you! I'm Lower 3 of the Twelve Kizuki! How the hell are my skills mediocre?!" Lower 3 exclaimed, dashing in my direction.

I took a deep breath, readying another breathing technique. "Light Breathing: Fourth Form: House of Mirrors!" I announced. I moved my body at a specific rhythm and frequency, creating identical after images of myself. Lower 3 immediately halted in place as the sight of about a dozen of me slowly walking towards him likely caught him off guard.

"What? You don't like me making illusions too?" I questioned, mockingly. Dread appeared on the demon's face, as it began to back up. I never felt so... thrilled... so happy seeing a demon so terrified of my abilities.

Me and all 12 of my afterimages attacked at once. Lower 3, not knowing which one was me, attacked an afterimage, only for the demon's punch to go straight through it. "This is my chance!" I thought, tightening the grip on my sword. However, before I could behead Lower 3, the demon figured out which one I was, and swiftly kicked me back a couple of meters.

However, my confidence didn't falter. I kept up my condescending smile, and kept my eyes glued onto the demon. It was desperate now, evident by the fact that it created so many different illusions. It tried to make me think that we were on a beach next to a huge ocean, however, I easily saw through that.

It made me think we were in a desert, then in a cave, then on the moon. It "turned into things" that it wasn't, a giant spider, a dinosaur, etc. It rapidly switched between illusions while angrily and desperately rampaging towards me. "One more attack..." I muttered.

I looked on at the ever-changing demon, and smirked. "Light Breathing:Sixth Form: Unseeable!" I called out. This was my current strongest technique, which also happened to be my fastest. I ran at imperceptible speeds, practically teleporting in a flash of light. I gained up on the demon in less than a millisecond, katana pressed up against its neck. "It's over," I informed it. I brought my blade through it's neck, severing the disgusting head from the rest of the body.

The decapitated head flew through the air, from the speed and force of my attack, eventually flalling to the ground and rolling to a complete stop. The head landed to be turned towards me, eyes glaring at me from over two meters away. "Y-you... This shouldn't be p-possible!! I'm not supposed to die! I was supposed to be a Upper rank! I am stronger than some lowly demon slayer! You are a human! I am a demon! You should be a weak little nothing!" It furiously ranted.

But honestly all this demon was doing was pissing me off. I walked over to the slowly disintegrating head of the demon and pierced it in between the eyes. I didn't say another word to the lowly creature... I only watched in silence as it fade away.

"Over there! Over there!" *Caw, Caw*

I heard the familiar sound of my crow crying out. I fell to my knees in pain, unable to handle all of he pain and blood loss. I saw many people in interesting attire running up to me with multiple crows including my own. "I did it... I had defeated one of the Twelve Kizuki! Doesn't that mean that I'm now a... a Hashira?" I pondered.

"Are you alright?" the people asked. "They must be the kakushi..." I thought. I could feel my thoughts begin to become more scrambled and unclear. My vision blurred and my senses dulled. With the last bi of strength I had, I lifted an arm and pointed a finger at the apartment complex. "There is a young boy on the top floor who needs help... please..." I informed them. I saw that the kid didn't run away when I had told him to... instead going to the kitchen... I had heard slight breathing coming from over in the kitchen... perhaps a family member who had gotten hurt by the demon...? I fell onto my stomach, unable to keep myself up on my knees. The last thing O heard before passing out was the worried screams of the Kakushi around me.

------------------------

Izuku's POV:

I fell to my knees, eyes locked onto the body of my mom in front of me. I had tuned everything else out, not caring of what was happening around me.

"M-mom?" I asked. I heard talking and soon after came a loud crash. But I didn't look up... I didn't take my eyes off of my dying mother. I shook her body, tears pooling from my eyes and falling to the ground.

She was mangled beyond recognition. Bite marks all over her body, Chunks of fleas missing from her arm, legs, and torso. Face coated in blood, one arm completely missing from her body. I closed my eyes in disbelief.

"I-Izuku..."

My eyes shot open, a glimmer of hope in this seemingly hopeless situation. "Mom!" I yelled. "P-please," I begged, not wanting her to lose consciousness.

"I'm s-sorry I-Izuku..." mom stared. Confusion filled my face, however it was quickly replaced by worry, fear, and anger towards who did this. "You have nothing to be sorry for!" I reassured, hiccuping through each and every word as tears relentlessly forced there way out of my eyes.

"Izuku... I'm sorry... when you were diagnosed as quirkless... I was so scared for you... I was so worried about your safety... I didn't do as well as I should've back then..." mom informed me.

"Don't say that! You are a great mom!" I yelled

"Izuku... p-lease... I do-don't have much t-time left..." she said. "I... thought your status as a quirkless was a weakness... a reason for me not to believe that you could do great things... I meant to protect you... but I could see now that I was only protecting myself..." mom slowly explained.

"I should've said this to you a long time a... ago I-Izuku..."

Mom coughed up blood, tears falling down her cheeks as well. I wanted to stop her... I wanted her to stop saying those things... God, why was I so useless?! Why was I a nobody?! If mom hadn't had me, she might not be dying! I gripped the cloth of my pants as I could no longer look my mother in the eyes... I stared down at the ground, blood and tear droplets staring back at me.

"You can be a hero a Izuku..."

I winced at that, not expecting to hear that from mom, not expecting to hear that from anyone. What was she saying?! Was I not useless? Was I not at fault for what is happening to her... She must be able to read minds as the next thing she said made me wince again. "This isn't your fault Izuku..."

"I should've done a better job as a mother to support you and to support your dreams... I should've done better to notice the injuries you got from school... I should've taken better care of my baby..." mom stated.

My eyes stayed glued to the ground... I did t want to look up at her... I didn't want to see my mom die. "Izuku... look at me..."

I flinched at that, slowly moving my eyes up from the ground, over to my dying mother. She reached a hand to my face, cupping my cheek affectionately. "You're a strong boy Izuku... so very strong... don't let your mother's mistakes dictate how you feel... follow your dreams... become the first quirkless hero... I believe in you... I believe you have the strength to surpass Allmight..."

I was now balling... balling my eyes out harder than I ever had before. "You are my hero Izuku... stay strong..." mom whispered. I closed my eyes, tears only building up more and more. I felt mom's hand... the one that was cupping my cheek, slowly let go.

My eyes quickly shot open. "Mom?!" I yelled. Her arm fell to the floor, the life in her eyes fading away as well. "Mom! Wake up!!" "Please! What will I do without you?!" I attempted. I shook her body, trying to wake her up as best I could... but it was no use.

I don't remember how long I sat there crying and yelling for... but it was enough time for flies to begin flying around her body. This was all my fault... if I hadn't been so useless... if I was never born at all...

Author's Note: Two chapters in one day?! Hope you enjoyed both of them!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

338 1 11
All of Izuku Midoriya's Life, he has wanted nothing more to become a hero just like his Idol, Allmight! Getting a Quirk from Allmight made it so he c...
47.8K 812 51
😈💀😈 Part I- In the lower grounds of UA, where the students are directed to not explore in, seven children along with three mentors occupy the area...
206K 3.1K 29
So this is gonna be my first book so please bare with me. Now onto the actual description "Your kid is quirkless" "Im sorry kid you cant be a hero" "...
921K 33.4K 58
What makes a hero, a hero? The courage? A symbol of justice? A symbol of peace? A boy filled with rejection and fear couldn't find the answer. What...