𝐌𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐚

By zwritessss

-𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬- "Would you get on your knees for me?" "If you asked," he br... More

𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐

𝟏𝟎

4.3K 87 20
By zwritessss

"You said he committed armed robbery and the clerk is hospitalized?" I repeat for the third time on the phone.

I've been taking calls all morning and afternoon. The sun should be setting around now, and I haven't taken a single break. Not for lunch, not for a breather, nothing. Not even when an appetizing man walked himself into my office.

"Ziya..."

I tilt my head away from the phone that's been nestled against my ear for who knows how long. Malik looks up at me, his eyes never wavering. Once he settled between my legs two hours ago, he never moved. He never shifted unless it was to lay his head on my lap, or run his hands up my thighs. He knows how to be a distraction, but distractions and teasing are my game.

I hold my finger up to him before transferring the man on the other line to James who was on standby in his own office. I set the phone down, not speaking until I hear the click on the other side. When I do, I turn my full attention to the man who's been begging for it.

"You're very distracting, Malik," I tease, lifting his chin higher, "how am I supposed to focus on clients when you're sitting between my legs like this?"

"You were doing pretty good if you ask me," he replies without thought.

"Was I?"

A nod is what that gets me.

"You showed up to my job to distract me, hm?" I lean down, my lips trailing very close to his mouth before moving up to whisper in his ear. "Because you need me."

Another nod. I lean back to study his facial expression, and all I see is submissiveness mixed with need and want. Maybe a little bit of dominance. It's a dangerous game to play with him. Especially when I've been feeling the same thing. I'm Malik's just as much as he's mine. Being with another man- dominating another man hasn't crossed my mind. It's safe to say, I've been waiting for him to show up again. The breaks I did manage to take were full of me thinking of him, and the things we could do.

Sex, for me, has been off limits for a while. Malik just happened to awake something in me, and I don't know if it can be tamed. And untamable is a feeling that I haven't felt in so long. That's why Malik is mine. I'll make him feel like he's mine, and I'm his in the terms of sexual intimacy.

When my eyes meet his, it's like his desire grew tenfold. I slide back in my chair before standing up. Malik stays rooted in the same position, and I can't help but to smirk for the umpteenth time.

"I love when you're on your knees for me," I comment, "makes me wonder about what you can do while in that position."

I watch him suck in a breath, and silently relish in the fact that a few words coming from my mouth can make him that way. He probably knows it's the same for me. All that pleading and begging he does...i'd be surprised if he didn't do it just to get a reaction out of me. My mind fills with thoughts that makes me want to do unholy things right on my office floor. If it wasn't so unsanitary, we'd be at it right now.

I trade my suit jacket for a thicker one, since the weather is starting to drop more. It is the middle of October. I start to pack up my stuff while turning to Malik.

"You feel like going home with me?" I ask.

There isn't a single trace of hesitation as he nods his head before standing on his feet. He walks over to me, and I watch as he slightly towers of me. I go to turn my head back, but he stops me. His slim, veined fingers softly grab my chin. He turns my face back to him, and I feel as his hand trails down to my neck. He grips softly, then pulls my face slightly closer to his.

The coolness of his rings help the heat that just rose throughout my body. I cant wait until he cools the heat that spread in between my legs.

"You're such a tease," he whispers into the air.

"I know," I say, in the same tone he did.

It's silent after that, with us staring into each other's eyes. I'm a woman of professionalism, but it's getting harder to control myself. We need to leave if the entire floor doesn't want to have an in person porn show. I keep eye contact as I slowly remove Malik's hand from my neck. He doesn't look away from me either, and I unfortunately break eye contact first to stuff everything else in my bag.

"My car's here," Malik brings up when I grab my keys.

"Is it locked? If not, you can lock it on the way, and leave it here. I'll bring you back," I reason, knowing the garage lot has gates that can lock and keep his car safe.

"Okay."

We leave my office, and I urge Malik to walk to the front while I see James. He's spinning in circles in his office chair, his desk almost void of work. I smile and lean on his doorframe. He continues to spin until I decide to mess with him and clear my throat.

"Is this what you usually do during work hours, James? I don't pay you to spin."

He stops immediately, his face on panic mode. James can usually tell my intentions through the tone of my voice, but I've managed to trick him just this once.

"Ziya! What are you doing on this side of town? I've finished most of the work you sent over, I'm just on a breather at the moment. You know I don't spin around all day like a crazed caffeine addict-"

"You are a crazed caffeine addict," I interrupt.

"Yeah, that's true," he admits, "but my other points still stand!"

"Yes, they do," I confirm, "I was just coming by to tell you I'm leaving a little earlier."

James checks his watch before glancing back up, his mouth open like he's about to say something. He stops himself short, and instead nods with a knowing smile. I give him an amused, but also weird look before turning around to be met with a broad chest. I understand why James gives me the look, and openly flash him a smirk to confirm his suspicions. He waves us away after giving me the "call me later" signal with his hands.

I push Malik away from the door, and instead lead him towards the elevators. Alisha is busy typing on her computer, but stops when she notices me pass by. She calls me over, and I might've heard a groan escape from Malik's lips. I try to keep a professional smile when walking over, and it proves to be successful.

Alisha flashes me her computer screen with some of Malik's information on it. I study it for a moment, then glance at Alisha with questioning eyes.

"Should I make a regulars badge for him? He storms past anyway. He can just scan, and clock in his own information. You'd still get the notifications."

I look to Malik who stands stiffly in his spot, knowing what Alisha says is true.

"Yes, can you try doing that tonight? You can hand it over to James when it's done."

"Sure, Ms. Caddel. I'll start the process right away."

"Thanks, Alisha. Have a good night."

Alisha and I finish our greetings, and I find myself back next to Malik. He lays his hand on my lower back as we walk to the elevator. Some people are still working, or already left for home so the elevator is empty until Malik and I step inside. All it took was for the doors to close for him to be fully on me.

I'm backed into the corner of the elevator- ironically where the camera is installed. My body is covering it, so I doubt the security moderators would see anything that could scar them for life.

Malik's hand is still pressed firmly on my lower back, and he pulls himself closer to me. He leans down until his forehead touches mine. I tilt my own head up because I want to see him. I always want to see him. Our lips seem merely inches apart, but I know it's more than that. Malik leans down even more, his body flushed against mine with his mouth pressing open kisses on my neck.

"I need you," he pleads.

I feel him hardening, his length pressing on my thigh.

"You're hard already."

"It's you," he breaths out, shame nowhere laced in his voice.

"Me?" I coo, "I haven't done anything that's cock rising."

More kisses on my neck, more pressure on my lower back, more aroused heat spreading through me. I give him more access to my body, but he takes the time to whisper in my ear.

"It's your lips, your voice, your smell, your teasing. It's turning me on so much, Ziya."

I'm almost the one that gets on my knees because of the way he says my name in this moment. The elevator dings before opening, and it feels like we've been in here longer than a couple short minutes. I reluctantly pull Malik away from me, and fix my clothes. He looks like he's barely hanging on, and I pat his arm before walking past him.

"Don't worry, darling. I'll take full responsibility, and make sure I make up for the problem that I caused between your legs."

At my words, he quickens his pace- his body pressed closely to mine. It doesn't matter how much I pull away, he'll re-attach himself to me. It doesn't matter how much I tell him to wait, he'll initiate something else. His neediness and the desperate look in his eyes have my panties wet, and I'll be soaked by the time we get to my car.

Malik checks his car when we pass it, but I continue walking because I need to get to my car and sit down. If I don't, my legs will fail me from the way I'm feeling. Standing on my own two feet is proving to be impossible when all I want to do is be on my knees or be on Malik's cock. He's barely put his hands on me, and I'm ready to risk it all in my buildings parking lot. Fuck, no one's made me feel this way. Not ever.

Tonight seems like a game of submissiveness, but I know I'll be taking control in the end. Malik's actions can show dominance, but his eyes tell an entirely different story. Behind those dark green eyes that reflect in any light, I see that he wants me to take control of him. Of his body. He wants to give up the reigns to someone else. That's why he needs me. Because I can do it, and I will do it. I meant it when I said that Malik is mine. No one else can tame him like I do, and no one else can reign in my attention like he does. Doesn't mean that I mind giving him control from time to time. I'd love to see him use my body for his own pleasure.

I make it to my car, and it's unlocked for a single second before Malik appears back into sight and is sitting in the passenger seat.

"You're fast," I comment while sliding into the drivers seat.

I set my keys in a cup holder, and lock my doors; the windows already up and slightly tinted.

"I'm impatient," he replies, "and losing my mind."

"Why's that?" I ask, tilting my head towards him. My eyes and body are displaying waves of lust. I involuntarily trail my eyes down to his rising cock, and take my bottom lip in between my teeth.

"I want to touch all over you- feel you- for more than a few seconds, but you insist that I wait. I want to taste you and feel myself be inside of you. I want you to take control and tell me how to please you, but we're still at your work. I can't hold back anymore."

Those were all the words I needed for my panties to become drenched in the essence that should be resting on Malik's lips. I hum before I lean over to him and press a button that makes his seat recline back. He watches with curious eyes, his muscled abs showing as he leans back. I don't hesitate as I climb onto his lap while starting to take off my clothes. Malik's eyes fully cloud over with a desire that urges me to strip faster.

"I guess I can give you a little taste," I tease, while working off my bra. Next are my laced panties, and I guide Malik's hand in between my thighs. "All of this is yours."

"You're mine," he states, his thumb grazing my clit, "and I'm yours."

"That's right," I say through a short moan.

I'll let Malik do what he wants to me because when he's in my bed he'll be mine completely. I'll do what I want and have him beg for me to stop, or to do more. I've never wanted to hear a man cry out for me in pleasure as much as I do right now, but damn, Malik is something else.

I lean forward so my head is resting on his, my eyes fluttering shut. My moans float to Malik's ears, his slim fingers entering me with no issue. I'm so wet it surprises me that his fingers didn't slip in by accident.

"I make you like this?" he whispers into my ear.

"You know you do," I respond, too focused on the feel of his fingers sliding in and out of me.

He hums before tilting his head, so his lips could kiss down my neck. I don't mind the multi-tasking- my mind filled with nothing but how good this feels. My windows are tinted, but it isn't sound proof. I don't care though. I let Malik know how good he's making me feel as he enters a second finger.

I pull away from his hot body before sliding his shirt off in one motion. I take in his body that entrances me every time I see it. Even a simple glance has me memorized. I kiss Malik from his collar bone up to his neck, leaving marks as I go. He moans his delight, urging me to leave more.

I subconsciously rock back on his fingers, making them go deeper. I almost cum at the feeling, but hold out.

"I can't wait until it's my turn," I breath out, "to show you how good I can make you feel."

"You've showed it to me once."

"What's the harm in showing you again, darling?" I muse, "seeing you like this just makes me want to put you in submission, but fuck I'm enjoying it."

Malik bites down on my neck, his fingers hitting my sweet spot so hard that I cum instantly on his fingers. I came like a high school girl who's freshly losing her virginity, but I don't care. I lift up, so I'm hovering over him and Malik slowly slides his fingers out of me. My essence drips down his fingers all the way to his knuckles.

I hum in satisfaction before pushing his hand towards his mouth. I push down the fingers that entered me until they're trailing his bottom lip.

"You wanted to taste me," I say, eyes locked on his lips, "so do it."

The lust and hunger that simmered behind his eyes come back tenfold, and he opens his mouth before sucking his fingers clean. I watch him like he's displaying my favorite show, my eyes never looking away. Hell, this may just be my favorite show. The memory will be locked in forever.

Malik shows his clean fingers then sticks out his tongue. It makes me want to take him right now, so he wouldn't be the only one taste testing. I resist the urge, and instead slide my finger down his lips before my hand flattens to rest on his neck.

"Good boy."

I know I'm teasing him now when we both are barely hanging on. I'm not against car sex, but with the things I want to do- we'll need a bed. Malik tries to maneuver his hands back down, but I stop him with a smirk.

"You had your turn. Now, it's mine."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•*•*•
ANOTHER UPDATE!! CAN WE SAY YAY? lol

Y'all, this chapter...👀
The next one is in Ziya's pov still & there WILL be more spice 🌶 but I'm adding some fluff too in the name of "aftercare"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
QOTD: who's your favorite that's been introduced so far?🖤
Answer: Talon is my favorite

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, & MAYBE ADD TO YOUR READING LISTS ! it gives me the most motivation when you do 🖤

For teasers, extras, spoilers, & info about other books- follow my socials.
IG: @ zwritesss
THREADS: @ zwritesss
TIKTOK: @ zwritessss

Okay, that's all. See you later alligators 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1K 7
( ♂ ♡ ♂ ) "I don't care who you are! You can't force anyone just to love you! And with your attitude? Give me a break, who would wan't that?" ( ♂ ♡...
24.3K 329 21
"Get on your knees for me baby" "Is this the best time to tell you I have no Gag reflex" "Fuck" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When a ruthless mafi...
420K 11.6K 33
♔ She is cruel, ruthless, and arrogant. She is stunning, cunning, and deadly. She insists that we are not equal in this arranged marriage. She is the...
366K 5.2K 48
"I hate you daddy" He pushed his knees further hard between my legs and grabbing my chin he said "You don't princess, cause you can't. Now take.it.o...