Demon Samurai Kitsune

Por AndrewSinclair0

Before the battle with the Nine Tail Fox. Minato discovered that his hero the second Hokage abandoned the Uzu... Más

Escape from Konoha
Adapting to a life for Naruto's future
Discussion of Naruto's Future
Snakes in the Sun
Failure is Never Easy
Proposition From the Leaf
Return to the Leaf
Life in the Leaf
Reunited
Finally a Samurai!
Final Test!
Life as Normal
Fox Encounters Some Snakes
Battle For the Wave
New Alliance When the Sun Meets the Sea
Invite to the Chunin Exams
Preliminary
Preparing for Invasion
Final Elimination!
Invasion!
Rise of Konoha
Power of the Ones We Love
Slug Sannin
Moving On
Fighting For Sasuke
Foxes and Wolves

Forest of Death

160 4 1
Por AndrewSinclair0

All the genin who survived the first test made their way to the Forest of Death. Following suit was Naruto and his team as well. Standing next to Team 7 Naruto listened to Anko as she gave them the instructions for the next test.

"Alright you little shits! You will have three days to complete your mission. Everyone will have a scroll assigned to them either an Earth or a Heaven scroll.  You must have both to pass. If you open it before hand you fail. If you're killed you fail!"

Hikano leaned in to Naruto, "Seems excessive don't you think?" Naruto chuckled, "Yeah. Way to waste your future resources for some stupid test."

Naruto tilted his head as the kunai Anko threw at him flew past. Appearing behind him she licked up his cheek, "I was hoping for blood. Would you pay attention samurai boy."

His wazikashi was drawn and pointed at her belly, "If you want to threaten me you should be more careful."

"Oh Keigo was right. I like you little fox." She couldn't help but laugh as she looked down at the blade.

Before they knew it though another person appeared behind them, "You dropped this." Naruto was taken back. How had this girl gotten to them without him or this Jonin sensing it.

"I suggest you back up or I'll kill you." Naruto didn't need his sensory ability to know she felt the same unease.

"Now little Genin you better get going!" Everyone took off as the gate opened. Naruto and his team made it into the trees moving as far and as fast as they could. After running for twenty minutes they stopped and took in their surroundings.

"I don't sense anyone around us currently. But be careful shinobi are tricky." Both his friends nodded to the blond. Yahikio looked at Hikano, "Hey Hika. Can you send your shadow wolves to scout out any possible teams we can take out."

"Hai." Five shadow wolves appeared. Nodding they all took off. Hikano had discovered he had a nearual link with his animals. They were connected making his scouting abilities incredible. 

Yahikio smiled as Naruto handed her the scroll, "You're the fastest of us so you have the best chances at keeping this safe."

"Right. Let's get a move on then." She said with a smile. Moving back into the trees the three samurai kept a close eye on any possible threats.

As they progressed further into the forest Naruto sensed three teams coming straight to them, "Stop."

Everyone followed his orders, "Three shinobi teams. Higher then Genin level chakra. Moving in on us right now "

Keeping his hand on his katana he waited. Just as a konouchi appeared she fired off a water bullet at his location. Jumping out of the way they all scattered to engage the enemies.

Naruto appeared landed as three Shinobi surrounded him. Two shinobi and one konouchi. From their haite he could see they were from the Land hidden in the Clouds. One drew his katana and attacked.

Blocking the strike Naruto spun. Deflecting the tanto of the Konouchi. Rolling he slashed the legs of the third ninja before he could react. Elbowing him into a tree he swung his blade slashing across his chest putting him down.

"Damn it. Kill the demon brat." Naruto lifted his katana into a forward guard. His eyes turning into slits, "You will need to be better then this to come close to killing me."

Hikano spun his Naginata around him deflecting each attack. Kunai and shiruken couldn't break his defense. A smile dawned his face as his wolves returned. One grabbed a ninja by her ankle. Pulling here under the brush. The girls screams ending as fast as they started.

An attack from another Ninja he lifted his weapon chakra going through the blade. He sliced the ninja in half before turning to his nixe enemy. The ninja he was fighting came from Suna. His wolves appeared behind him. Raising his hand he signed for them to attack and hold the man down.

"By Kami you boys are slow!" Yahikio yelled as she appeared behind the ninja that attacked her. One sent a fire ball at her only for her to disappear and reappear behind him stabbing her katana through his neck, " Told you."

Drawing her tanto she blocked the kunai swung by one of the other shinobi. Slashing with her katana she barely missed the enemy ninja as he jumped back away from the chakra infused weapon.

Sliding under the Ninja's kick Yahikio slashed his leg. Screaming he dropped as he leg fell in the opposite direction. Dropping down she flipped her blades as she faced her final opponent. Forcing them up she impaled him.

Flipping Naruto landed on the chest of one of the ninjas before he could react. With a quick flick of his wrist decapitating him. The final ninja standing started to back away. Unable to take his eyes off of the boy's own demonic eyes, "Stay away you monster."

Appearing next to him Naruto his his shoulder with the hilt of his katana knocking him to his knees. Stabbing him in the shoulder and twisting slightly, "Why did you try and kill us?"

"WE WERE ORDERED TO!" Yelling in pain as Naruto pulled the sword out and stomped on his chest, "Who ordered you to?"

"T-the Raikage. He was asked to test you." Naruto looked at his team. Yahikio had her weapons put away already. "Do you know who requested it?"

"No I don't please don't kill me." With a final kick the man was knocked out, "We need to report to Kashi. I think we are walking into some kind of trap."

His friends both nodded in agreement. Hikano looked at the dead and injured ninja, "If they sent them after.us there may be some after the clan heirs. Let's take their scrolls and find them before they can be assassinated."

Team 7 spent the first day scouting. Taking care to not draw attention right away. Katsuki had the most jutsu versatility, so he took up the rear guard. Sakura and Sasuke were side by side. Both being kenjustu specialists.

Stopping Sasuke looked around. Something felt off. "What's wrong Sasuke?"

Looking at the pinkette he shrugged, "I don't know but I-" before he could speak  the strange girl walked out from the trees and looked up, "Kukukuku look it here a little Uchiha came out to play."

Killer intent unlike anything the three Genin had ever felt flooded the area. Katsuki stepped back as sweat poured out, "I have a gift for you Sasuke."

Before they could react she was standing next to them. Punching Katsuki and sending him flying into the next tree. Sasuke was frozen in place still but Sakura reacted quick. With her tanto in hand she attacked barely missing the strange Grass Nin.

Chopping the blade out of her hand, the Grass Nin kicked up. Sending Sakura into the air. Spinning she nailed the Genin in the chest sending her sailing off the tree.

Seeing his teammate get so casually defeated broke Sasuke out of his fear induced stupor. Throwing a kunai at her and pinning her shirt against a tree, "Fine you want to fight. So be it."

Sasuke drew his chakra blade. Activating his sharingan he engaged the konouchi. Letting chakra flow through the blade like Kakashi taught him. Catching the konouchi by surprise Sasuke created a giant slash across her chest.

An evil laugh left her lips as she sent hundreds of snakes at him. Jumping back the Uchiha sent a giant fire ball incinerating the snakes. Moving again he threw out dozen of shiruken ensnaring her wire.

Katsuki appeared on the tree next to him, "Fire Release: Fire Ball Jutsu!"
"WIND RELEASE: GREAT BREAKTHROUGH!"

In a show of power the explosion left nothing in it's wake. Both boys were breathing heavily looking for any sign of the girl. Sakura had gotten herself off of her tree and was also looking.

"Kukuku. How impressive for Genin." They looked up to see the girls face falling apart. In a sift motion she tore her face revealing a man looking down at them. "You should have run though."

Stopping Naruto reached out sensing three distinct battles. One had a massive chakra signature. The others seemed closer to the ninja they killed earlier.

"What is it Naruto?" Naruto looked between the areas, "Three of our Genin teams are under attack. Yahikio go North. You should run into Hinata and her team. Hikano I want you to go East. Shikamaru and his team may need help."

"What about you?" Naruto looked at Yahikio, "I'm going South. I sense Sasuke is up against someone with crazy chakra."

"Regroup here. If any of us don't follow through act as backup." Both agreed before they went in opposite directions. Naruto felt fear in his gut for Sasuke.

Hikano stepped onto a branch. Team had four ninja surrounding them. Two dead bodies lay off to the side. Not wasting time Hikano made a hand sign, "Shadow Summon: Dark Owls."

Two owls spawned, lightning shooting from their wings as they flew towards their target. Unable to react they tore through a konouchi like she was paper.

Seeing their opportunity Shikamaru captured two of the remaining ninja in shadow possession. Ino used body possession to take control of the final ninja. Moving she stabbed on of the captured ninja in the back which Choji smashed the final one with an enlarged fist. 

Jumping down Hikano ran to the team of clan heirs, "Are you guys okay?" The others were surprised to see him. Smiling Shikamaru nodded, "Thanks to you Hikano. Where are the other two?"

"We split up. Someone tried to assassinate us. We assumed they'd target the heirs next. As samurai we must act."

Ino shook her head, "Why use the Chunin exams. It doesn't make sense?" Shikamaru sighed, "Actually it is a perfect way to attack us. I believe this is only the beginning."

"Maybe we should join Hikano. Meet up with the rest of his team." Choji said looking around cautiously for more enemies. "Agreed. These guys have scrolls. Let grab ours and get out of here."

Hinata moved quickly to avoid the attacks coming her way. Going into the ninja's guard she hit him with several strikes cutting off the chakra flow to his heart. Spinning she turned to face another Ninja.

Only before she could attack the enemy ninja Yahikio appeared slashing his arm off before he could react. Kicking him she flipped her blade and cut his throat, "Sorry Hinata. I know you had him but I thought I'd help."

"No thank you Yahikio." The heiress lightly bowed in appreciation. "I'll go help Shino is you can help Kiba."

Yahikio nodded before running to Kiba. Both the Genin and his pup were holding off two Shinobi quite well. On ninja seemed to already be massively injured.

Blocking one attack Kiba didn't see the other shinobi throwing a kunai at.his back. Yahikio appeared behind him deflecting the weapon and immediately going on the offensive. Moving so fast she created after images she swung both of her blades.

Once her katana made contact in a puff of smoke shinobi turned into a log. "Wind Release:Wind blade!"

"Yahikio!" Kiba yelled but she had already moved as the attack smashed where she had just been standing. Throwing her tanto at the man she moved just as he used another substitution jutsu.

Only once he appeared Yahikio was already on him. Throwing up a mud wall in vain to defend himself. Yahikio sliced through the wall and into him. Blood poured out of the wound as he fell lifeless to the ground.

"Thank samurai." Shino spoke with gratitude in his very monotone voice. Smiling Kiba nodded, "Yeah we owe you one."

"You're welcome. Our mission as samurai is to protect. Will you be okay from here?"

"Yes." Hinata smiled as she pulled out her scroll. "We were already on our way to the tower when they attacked us."

Relief filled the young samurai, "Good. Get to the tower." Worry spread on Kiba's face, "What about you?"

"Naruto and Hikano are helping two others teams. They seem to be after the clan heads." The reality of what she said sunk in to the three Genin. Shino looked into her eyes, "You three are fighting for us?"

"Of course." She smiled before running off. Hinata sadly looked down at her feet. While Kiba and Shino stared at where she disappeared through the trees.

Moving as fast as he could Naruto finally arrived at the battle field. Team 7 had been beaten up pretty bad. Seeing Orochimaru staring down at the Genin as they tried to make their stand made his stomach twist.

Sakura and Sasuke were side by side with their blades drawn. Katsuki was behind them two kunai at the ready. Before the three could move again Orochimaru moved.

His neck extending at an impossible length heading straight for Sasuke. Naruto forced his chakra around his whole body. Trying to replicate his big brothers cloak. Moving from his spot he slashed at the Sannin's neck barely missing.

Orochimaru retracted his neck and grinned, "Oh isn't this exciting. The little puppy's pet fox is here. I wonder how Izuminokami will recover from killing the Sun's Jinchuriki."

"Sasuke. They are after you and the other clan heads. You need to run." Drawing his wazikashi in his off hand.

"Kukuku let's see how you do demon boy." Naruto charged attacking as fast as he could. Orochimaru dodged and kicjrd Naruto through a tree. From the smoke four golden chains shot out at the Sannin.

Jumping into the air he moved deftly between them. Drawing closer to the blond boy below. Shooting snakes out at him. Forcing chakra through the two blades Naruto sliced the snakes to peices.

Appearing in front of him Orochimaru wrapped his left around Naruto's neck smashed him into the ground. Lifing the now empty handed samurai. Grabbing Orochimaru's wrist desperately trying to get air, "You are much more fun to play with."

Licking his lips before punch Naruto I'm the chest sending him flying out of the area, "NARUTO!"

Katsuki suddenly grabbed Sasuke and threw him out of the way as Orochimaru kicked into the ground. Spinning he elbowed Sakura sending her into a tree. Before he could react Orochimaru bite Sasuke's neck.

A shockwave of pain shot through the Uchiha's body, "AGh!" Falling to the ground he couldn't handle the burning through his chakra system, "Come find me and I'll give you the power to kill your brother."

"SASUKE!!" Orochimaru turned to look but was punched by Naruto sending him flying through several trees. Orange cloak surrounded him, "I'll kill you!"

Both Genin ran to Sasuke who was now unconscious. Terror gripped them both watching Naruto. In a flash Naruto was no longer in front of them and was attacking the snake man once again.

"Sakura! Katsuki!" Yahikio yelled as both her and Hikano landed next to them. Team 10 right behind them. "What did they do to him?"

She looked at the seal on Sasuke's neck, "Hikano we need an Uzumaki." He nodded in agreement, "This thing is evil."

Both samurai looked up to see the destruction between the Sannin and Naruto. Two tails formed behind him and he had become almost animalistic, "Naruto." Yahikio spoke softly.

"He went crazy after that creep bit Sasuke." Everyone looked at Katsuki

"What do we do?" Hikano asked, tears forming in his eyes watching his friend create a giant claw and slashing the man in half only for him to  reform with snakes.

Orochimaru smiled as he finally got the drop on the fox demon. Using substitution jutsu he dropped and smashed Naruto into the ground. Snakes locked the blonds arms and legs into the ground. Smashing his armor plating to get to his seal. "Just a little adjustment."

Screaming in pain Naruto fought but lost consciousness. Lifting him up he reappeared in front of the others and dropped his unmoving body at Yahikio's feet who was standing ready to fight, "That was fun."

Looking over at Hikano he licked his lips, "If it isn't my little project. I've been looking for you. Lucky for you I want to see this play out. Bye, what do you go by now. Oh yes Hikano kukuku."

Before they knew it he was gone. Yahikio dropped to Naruto and check his breathing, "Oh my god he is alive. Come on we need to find cover."

As the world came back into view Naruto turned to see Sasuke laying next to him. Reaching out he gently put his hand the other boys face. Seeing him alive made him feel a sense of relief he has never experienced.

"Naruto you're awake." Pulling his hand away quickly he sat up, "Hey Hikano."

"Where are we?" Looking around he saw Sakura and Katsuki sitting there. Neither one looking at him, "We found shelter. We got the other clan heirs out. We are just waiting for Sasuke to wake before we all activate our scrolls."

"We need to get with Kashi as soon as possible." Hikano nodded, "Naruto that power. Was it?"

Trying to not look anyone in the eye while his shoulders dropped, "Yeah. It was the Nine-tails."

Sakura and Katsuki weren't to far off. The burrnette punched the ground, "What are you talking about. How about you fucking tell us what the hell is going on!"

Naruto looked at his friend who nodded. Yahikio came in at hearing the elevated voices, "As you all know my parents I'm from the Land of Sun. I was actually born in Konoha. The day I was born the Nine-tails fox broke free of the previous Jinchuriki my mother. My dad fought and sealed him in me."

"So your dad was the forth Hokage?" Naruto nodded at the Katsuki, "He asked Kashi to take me to my clan so I could live free."

"Orochimaru though attacked the Land of Sun and my brother's team found Hikano. He was an experiment but we don't know what for."

"Damn it. So what now?" Naruto sighed, "As soon as we get out of this part of the exam we tell Kashi and the Hokage to prepare for war."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

924 85 43
The incident a few years ago killed many shinobi who risked their lives to protect the village of Konohagakure. Among them: Minato Namikaze and Kushi...
453 25 7
A red-haired teenager stands at the gates of Konoha soon after the destruction of Uzushio, in the middle of the Second Shinobi War. Hiruzen thinks he...
4K 134 10
[ItaNaru] Despite Minato's impending death, he found himself hoping against hope for his friend to come. The only person he would be able to entrust...
23.2K 509 12
When Naruto became a gennin Hiruzen tells him of his Uzumaki heritage giving him access to to a chest and letter left by his mother. Learn of his he...