Second Glory

By GunPillarHashira2

A Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba and American Civil War Crossover. Could be seen as a fanfiction sequel for... More

Chapter 1: They came for Evil.
Chapter 2: We Meet and We March!
Chapter 3: Arriving at Fort Moultrie.
Chapter 4: Big Bad Wagner!
Chapter 5: We need to scout them.
Chapter 6: Recon time!
Chapter 7: Briefing.
Chapter 8: PATRIOTISM!!!
Chapter 9: Unexpected Resistance, and an understatement of BLOOD.
Chapter 10: Practice before we fight!
Chapter 11: The Revenge begins.
Chapter 12: Charging Fort Wagner, again!
Chapter 14: Second Glory!
Chapter 15: Battle Credits.
Extra Chapter 16: Castin' Time!

Chapter 13: Foes become Brothers.

18 0 0
By GunPillarHashira2

At the trenches, we see Kia and Sakura wake up and realize that they overslept, and the Fifth Battle of Fort Wagner has already commenced.  Sakura panics when she realizes the situation.

"KIA, WE ARE LATE!!! LET'S GET GOING!!!"

Kia then quickly tries to get up and rush into the Fort but then another Slayer that joined in pretty late manages to come in.

"Hi, I am Kafieharu.  You need some help?  Also, I have a message about some unknown group heading this way.  Should we go after that?"

Kia responds to Kafieharu.

"Yea, let's not let more Demons ruin this operation, so let's go!"

Akari asks which direction the reported sighting was at.

"Which way are these Unknowns at?"

Kafieharu points and says the direction.

"It's that way, South-Southeast of where we are at!"

Kia, Sakura, and Kafieharu then rush to the location where the reported unknown group is at.  Midway reaching the reported spot, we see the other 4 Hashiras that had to respond to the bogies.  Sanemi meets Akari and discusses the situation.  During the talking, they only pause and then start rushing to the spot as they talk.

"So Akari, you are responding to the same report?"

Akari replies.

"Yes, Sanemi."

Mitsuri then gets a little bit excited.

"I hope it is more reinforcements!  I can't wait to help out!"

As they make it to the reported spot, we see Cadet Grey Uniforms being worn by Soldiers.  The are seen touching the Confederate Battle flag as it goes around.  One of the Soldiers get frightened and points their Patten 1853 Enfield Muzzleloading Rifled-Musket at Shinobu.  A Confederate States of America Colonel is then shown with his Austiran Knots and Cowboy Hat.  He tries to defuse the situation.

"Hold your fire, go into Order Arms and wait."

He is then revealed to be another Half-Demon Hybrid that has conquered the Sun due to his family being wealthy Landlords and they had Blue Spider Lilies. 

"Sorry about that, I am CSA Colonel Jebbers Tesha.  Please don't attack.  I am fine okay, and you might see that I am a Half-Demon Hybrid.  But trust me, I took the Blood Test and didn't get triggered."

Shinobu replies back.

"Ara ara, Jebbers.  What is your reason for being here?"

Jebbers replies to Shinobu.

"Despite us being foes to America once, we moved on from it.  Yes, we regretted being in the American Civil War for our thoughts, but we recovered and moved on.  I don't want another Civil War again due to the bloodshed I saw during my service with the Texas Brigade.  Now I lead the Texas Brigade Veterans, and I hope we can give out Southern Pride again.  We don't want to be racist, so I rallied here to give my Enlistees their possible last taste of our Southern Battle Flag.  We won't carry this flag, because we are worried that we will piss of these African Americans in that battle.  We will carry the Stars and Bars, which we have and our Regimental Colours."

Giyuu asks a question.

"One thing, was your Demonic Parent harsh or friendly?"

Mr. Tesha replies to Tomioka.

"I am lucky, he wasn't an abusive person.  Yes, my father was a Demon."

Giyuu replies and then decides to move on.

"Alright, good to hear.  Let's try to meet up with the others at Fort Wagner, they really need your help despite the divided feelings."

Jebbers Tesha agrees.

"Alright, I will get to Fort Wagner as quickly as I can.  Texas Brigade, prepare to advance!  Double quick, forward, march!"

The Hashiras along with Kia, Sakura, Akari, Kafieharu, Jebbers, and the Confederate States Army's Texas Brigade rush as they try to make it to the fort. 

Now they have reached the fort, and the Jebbers orders the men to halt as he wants to make a speech before they fight.  The Hashiras however, continue on and we see Kafieharu jump in and use Flower Breathing, Fourth Form: Crimson Hanagoromo.  Jebbers now speaks.

"My Southern Prides, I want you all to fight with honor here.  We are here to support our brothers again, not to fight them.  We are here to help our brothers we once hated, but now love.  I don't want any racism to persist in this fight, as we want to move on from that.  Is this understood?"

The Dixie Boys respond.

"Yes, sir!"

Jebbers then orders a few commands.

"Good.  I want the musicians to play The Yellow Rose of Texas as we charge.  You can sing along if you want.  And fix Bayonets!"

On his command, the Men in Cadet Gray grab their Bayonets and attach it to the Muzzle of their Guns.

"Also, one last thing, let them know we are here via our glorious chant.  Let's shout out the Rebel Yell!"

The Soldiers get excited and wait to shout it.  Jebbers does the countdown.

"On 3.  1, 2, 3!"

They all shout the Rebel Yell and then decide to march.  Jebbers orders the command.

"COMPANY!  PREPARE, FORWARD, MARCH!"

At this point, a soundtrack is added in.  I urge you to play the soundtrack as you read and match the timestamps to that of the video.  Example of a timestamp being (0:13).  Video will be at the top.

(0:00) We see the Texas Brigade marching to Fort Wagner, with Jebbers Tesha drawing his Saber out and pointing while marching with them.

(0:05) The Rebels then quicken the pace of the March and they walk faster.

(0:09) They quicken their pace again, this time to Double Quick.  They also lower their Guns into Charging stance.

(0:13) They now walk faster than Double Quick as they are about to charge.

(0:17) As the Flutes start to play, Jebbers then yells the order that the Soldiers have been waiting for.

"CHARGE!"

The Warriors then start running as they begin to enter Fort Wagner.

(0:22) General Pershing notices the Rebels charging the Fort and makes a remark.

"These Rebels are now brothers again."

(0:26) The Rebels enter the Fort and sing the first line.  Some even do Rebel Yells.

"There's a Yellow Rose in Texas.  I'm going there to see."

Eric notices come in and gets amazed.

"Holy, it can't be. It is these people?!"

Ulster who is in the 5th Battle of Fort Wagner with the 2nd United States Sharpshooters gets amazed.

"Oh my god you gotta be kidding me, they are for real helping us?"

Futsu hears the Yell along with seeing them and gets surprised too. 

"WHAT?! MORE REINFORCEMENTS?!?! WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!?!?!"

(0:35) Yoko realizes that more have arrived and cheer them on.

"Yay, more have arrived!  Let's get this battle done with!"

Ren sees them and is relieved as more have come in to assist.

"Finally, more reinforcements! And oh my I didn't expect them to come!"

(0:40) Jebbers meets up with Eric and they conversate while the others are fighting and we see Hyorei using Ice Breathing, Second Form: White Ripple as they speak.  Jebbers speaks first.  During the conversation, we hear in the background the fighting and the singing.

"How are you doing Yank?"

Eric replies back.

"Good, and what made ya come here?"

Jebbers replies.

"I decided to help out.  We all learned from our mistakes and we Southerners feel sorry for what we did.  The whole Texas Brigade I lead moved on and learned from it.  We also made a pledge to not make any racial intentions here and we didn't bring the Confederate Battle Flag, only our Stars and Bars.  We don't want brotherhood torn apart Yankee."

Eric makes a remark.

"Thank you, and I hope we can remain friendly as if we are brothers.  Also, what is your name?  And you are a Half-Demon Hybrid like me, right?"

Jebbers answers the question.

"I am Jebbers, what is yours?  And yes, I am a Hybrid, and I didn't know you were another!"

Eric tells his name.

"I am Eric, and it is nice meeting you too.  Let's fight and end this battle as brothers."

(0:57) They then engage Upper Rank 3 Yotsuyahi, who is seen inflicting casualties with 324 Soldiers dead so far.  We see many of the Demon Slayers using their Breathing Styles.  We also see Soldiers firing a lot at Nichirin or Wisteria Bullets at the Upper Rank Three.

(1:11) We see a Southern Soldier charge gloriously at Yotsuyahi but Yotsuyahi kills him before the Dixie Kid can land a strike.

(1:15) Eric performs a Striking Tide on Yotsuyahi but gets tossed and manages to hurt his left arm.

(1:24) We see a few Soldiers from all Military units get wounded or die in some way. 

(1:31) At this point, it is pure chaos for the Soldiers and Demon Slayers as they try to get Yotsuyahi and the Hashiras are getting injured, along with Eric, Giyuu, Shinobu, Sanemi, and Mitsuri.

Just imagine it is chaos as they are trying to kill Yotsuyahi.  Even Kaiyochi and Shizuku struggle as they get hit.  Akane suffers some cuts from Yotsuyahi too.

(2:10) Mihiro decides to join in on seeing that they aren't doing well.  He rushes to Upper Moon 3 as the others are struggling.

(2:14) Mihiro uses Star Breathing, Fifth Form: Radiance of the Rising Star and manages to inflict heavy damage on Yotusyahi who retaliated and is nearing death.

(2:23) Shizukumi then goes for the beheading attack as she uses Time breathing, Seventh Form: Annual Infinity, Chronostasis as she makes the beheading.

(2:32) Yotusyahi then unleashes one final attack before he fades.  He uses his final Blood Demon Art Form, Universal Obliteration and takes around 10 seconds to complete.  Eric notices he is going to unleash it and shouts.

"RUN, RETREAT AND DODGE OUT OF HIS FACE!"

The Soldiers try to run away and clear the area before he unleashes his attack but then it happens.

(2:41) Yotsuyahi does his attack, and it is devastating as it destroyed the Southern Wall of Fort Wagner.  23 Soldiers are killed in the attack, but the others have dodged to safety, but some are injured.  Eric dodged last second due to his order and got all of his legs ripped off but he will regenerate in 5 minutes.

(2:50) Richard runs to his son as he is injured but Eric tells him he will be fine as he will regenerate despite the pain.

"I will be fine dad, I will regenerate so leave me alone for 5 minutes,"

(3:00) The soundtrack ends as we see the Soldiers stand up as they have defeated Yotusyhai.  They cheer on as the 5th Battle of Fort Wagner has concluded.  We then see Yotsuyahi's backstory.  The backstory runs for 6 minutes.  And Yotsuyahi delivers his final word.

"I am sorry for what I did.  I want to see my mother again!"

The 54th Massachusetts has suffered less unlike others.  And they have fulfilled their avenge for R.G.S. at Fort Wagner.  They have fulfilled a Second Glory!

And that's it for this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 10.6K 33
I was so useless, I couldn't do anything, except quake before this man, no devil, in fear. Hello, this fan fiction is going to be where Tanjiro becom...
4.3K 117 24
A Hashira. Deadly. A key. Beautiful. Lovely words to describe (Y/N). The Death Hashira, (Y/N) (L/N), is ruthless and has a cold heart. But what happe...
3.9K 147 15
One can wonder fate, and sometimes... Fate happens to always bring something interesting along the way. ~ "When I think about the times I cried mysel...
27.3K 889 30
𝗟𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗰𝘆: 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗻. 𝘼�...