Dark Red โœถ Carl Grimes

Par twsired

โ i am my father's daughter โž -๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, the young girl's life was a tragedy, her mother died and her... Plus

๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‘๐„๐ƒ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„, midnights
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ, you're on your own, kid.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ, pudding
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ, new visitors
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ, it's okay, i got you.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ, welcome to terminus
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ, wrong people
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด, suffocating smoke
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต, reunited
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž, daylight
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ, survival
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ, you'll burn for this
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ, monsters
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ, rest in peace
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ, outside it starts to pour
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ, stay with me
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ, welcome aaron
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ, best of us
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด, who's afraid of little old me?
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต, "hair holds memories"

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ, my comic's in your hand

6.8K 375 156
Par twsired

chapter two !
my comic's in your hand ❫

BEFORE THE APOCALYPSE

"riley?" her dad snapped her away from her thoughts as she looked up at him, playing with her plate of food at the dinner table.

"sorry, what we're you saying?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

negan chuckled under his breath and took a bite of his food. "i asked, how was your day?"

riley shrugged, not saying anything as she glanced down at her food. her dad narrowed his eyes, "nothing special happened at school?"

"got a good grade on my math test i guess." riley answered before taking a bite of her food.

"really happy to hear that." he smiled at his daughter.

"how's mom? is she doing okay?"

negan nodded his head, "yeah, doing just fine. she just wants to relax and watch tv."

"did she already eat? i'll take a plate to her right now."

"no that's fine, i already asked her. she already ate earlier." he told the young girl.

riley nodded and spun her fork around, twirling the spaghetti. "after this, can we all watch tv together on the bed and gather all the snacks? like old times?"

"how about we do it now?" negan grinned, watching riley quickly nod.

riley and her dad went inside the bedroom and flopped on the bed, surprising lucille. "what are you guys doing here?" she smirked at the pair.

riley sat beside her as her dad took the other spot next to his wife. "i miss family time." she shrugged.

the mother smiled at her daughter and cupped both sides of her face, "i miss it too, my sweet girl."

the family laid there, cuddled up together while laughing at the silly cartoon that was playing on the tv.

riley didn't know that this was gonna be her last 'family time.' if she did, i don't think she would've ever gotten out of their bed when her parents would fall asleep while watching.

and she would have never closed that door.

NOW

during the afternoon, riley was cleaning up ricks wounds at the dinner table. she always wanted to become a doctor some day, but her dreams got shattered when the world died.

after cleaning up his shot wound, riley placed the bandages on his cuts that were on his swollen face.

rick studied the girl as she opened the bandages from the first aid kit and placed it on him. "you would've been a great doctor some day."

riley looked up at the man and gave him a small smile, "thanks, i actually wanted to become one but you know," she paused as she looked around the room, "this happened."

rick nodded wanting to get to know her better. "where's your parents?"

riley shrugged with a slight frown, "dead."

the man felt sympathy for her. she was just a kid. she didn't deserve this. "i'm sorry to hear that. carl also lost his mom."

riley furrowed her eyebrows. "how did she die? if you don't mind me asking."

"childbirth, lost to much blood." he responded. "how did yours pass?"

"my mom had cancer, the world ending didn't exactly help so she killed herself." she paused, sighing. "i had to be the one to kill her when she turned and it completely broke my dad."

rick glanced down as she went on. "he left and never came back."

riley sticked the last bandage on and stood up from her seat, patting rick's shoulder. "you're a good father to carl for protecting him, rick." she was about to walk away before rick spoke up again.

"you never told me your name."

riley turned her body around with a little smile, "my name is riley," she said, "riley smith."

she then left the room, leaving rick sitting there with his thoughts.

the girl went upstairs to her room, only to find carl sitting on the bed with a comic in his hand.

"what do you think your doing?"

carl looked up from the comic and glared at riley, "what does it look like i'm doing?"

"reading my comics." she snarled at him.

carl glanced down at the graphics before closing it and placing it on the bed as he hopped off from the mattress. he walked past riley and exited the room.

riley rolled her eyes with a huff and spun back to the boy who was walking away, "you can stay."

carl turned around, freezing in his place, "huh?"

"i said you can stay. we can both read the comics, i don't want you to be bored in this house anyways."

she grabbed back the comic that he was reading, "here." riley tossed it back to him.

riley grabbed one from her pile and sat on the bed, leaning on the wall. carl walked back into the bedroom and stood there, watching her as she opened the comic and got comfortable in her spot.

she gazed up at him, a confused expression written all over her face. "are you just gonna stand there and stare or sit and read with me?"

carl shook his head, breaking his gaze. "yeah, yeah." he said before walking towards her and taking the spot beside her.

"i've never met a girl who liked comics."

riley turned her head, looking at carl, "well, hi," she pulled out her hand for him to shake, "i'm riley and i love reading comics." she grinned at him.

carl stared at the girl as the corner of his lips turned upwards, "nice to meet you, riley." he accepted the handshake when his warm hand connected with hers.

"now let's get back to reading!" she instructed, taking her hand back and looking down at the comic that was laying on her lap.

carl nodded in agreement, doing the same.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

AUTHORS NOTE:

see what y'all did to me... y'all scared me sm that i had to update!!!

"if i don't see chapter... my cat will get it" , "if i don't see another chapter by tomorrow im ending my life."

GUYS?!?! 😀

but anyways please vote for another chapter and DON'T BE A SILENT READER <3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

18.9K 686 64
" IT'S NOW OR NEVER A REVERIE ENDEAVER. " ---- Ellie and AJ were a hell of a team. Having to ad...
634K 22.3K 51
"I never said I hated you. I just- strongly dislike you." โž› in which the colorless wrath of a boy, collides against the blackened mercy of ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ [s...
66.8K 1.1K 40
{FINISHED} The last thing Keeley Salazar could remember was her parents arguing in the car before they crashed. Now three years have passed and a lo...
78.2K 1.4K 53
Aurora Rhee. She's got the smarts and determination from her father (Glenn), but the sassiness from her mother (Maggie). Due to the apocalypse, she l...